How can we stop school shootings?

Attached: 4C013F44-0A70-4F57-B326-0ED9C8B5DEC5.jpg (1000x1000, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kHge-tgZClM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Close the schools.

Clear backpacks and student IDs
>tfw my hs had IDs 6 years ago
>tfw I thought that was universal
>tfw people flipping their shit at the idea of wearing an ID around your neck
>tfw I have no face

Ethnonationalism

ban kids

Ban fatherless democrat children on pyschotropic drugs. Problem solved.

Prosecute parents for the crimes of their children.

Require homeschooling

Uh wouldn't a student that has an ID be the shooter? It's pointless

KIll all the kids first

>implying leftists understand the concept of logic

The same way we stop Bank Shootings.

An Armed Guard who isn't afraid to shoot.

Get rid of guns?

Constant psychological checks
Report uncommon behavior
Armed officers inside the school
Just check for sanity

That's not possible without amending the constitution which is a pain in the ass.

Also that's not possible, in the general sense, as well.

Clear backpacks, metal detectors. Every kid has to pass through before entering a school. Doors locked so that random people can't just waltz right in. Every school has 1 or 2 officers assigned to it. It's pretty simple.

so mass stabbings and serial murders instead?

Secure classrooms via electric locking on doors. Windows into the classroom from corridors should be minimal to non existent.

In case of emergency a panic alarm placed inside each classroom, corridors and other inhabited areas will lock down sections of the school.

An administrator in a secure section of the building accessible via fingerprint, keys, id card etc will be able to monitor CCTV as well as controlling door locks / contacting police or other services in case of emergency.

Exit windows should be placed on classrooms that allow it. Tinted windows or reflective windows should be considered to minimise the effectiveness of attacking from the exterior inwards.

Install mechanical shutters in corridors to allow specific areas to be locked down. These are also brilliant for combating fires.

There are plenty of other measures that can be taken without directly assaulting the right to bear arms.

Attached: 0183927329.jpg (736x475, 111K)

shoot them first

We could just ban all guns on school grounds.

let the kids beat the shit out of each other like the good old days

Attached: iuWY3GKH99.jpg (600x323, 50K)

Why aren't schools entirely closed systems with fences and security on the entrances with metal detectors?

that's a prison dumbass

this

Can you leave a prison at the end of the day fuckface?

we can't, any more than we can stop murder in general

why would we want to?

>wait at entrance to prison-school to shoot everyone at the choke point

>Be me
>Be white
>Go to 95% nig, 4% spic school
>Gang violence is a problem in the area
>25% of graduating class ends up in prison or dead
>School has backpack searches every morning at the front door
>School has metal detectors
>School has armed security
>School has mandatory ID
>Gang violence is never a problem on school grounds
>Remember how I'm white?
>I'm a creepy bastard, too
>Never bullied
>Nigganisha befriends me
>Tells me that nobody ever fucks with me because they're afraid of me
>Think I'm a serial killer or potential school shooter
>Never shoot up the school
Niggers are smarter and more empathetic than la goblina.

ban the guns
change your toxic masculinity/culture problem (almost impossible (everyone body likes partying and one night stands and bullying))

i am not against guns, i love seeing a good bloodbath, but yeah that is maybe the only solution to america's problem, i am being honest here

For starters you can start sunday school to tach aboit gun responsibility.

You have a higher chance of survival if you're stabbed than if you're shot. Plus it's easier to defend yourself/escape. I think that's a decent trade.

Shutdown schools

True, but at that point its a public shooting and that is not preventable.

By not picking on a kid cause he is quiet

youtube.com/watch?v=kHge-tgZClM

Attached: 1522035751289.jpg (1528x1501, 688K)

guards leave every fucking day, you retarded pederast

Blow up public schools. If you want an education PAY UP.

He was clearly comparing the children to inmates.

Probably need a new updated school so people can't just walk into it and pull a fire alarm. Cameras would be included with that new school also.

>Americans have to worry and think about how to prevent getting sprayed the fuck up with hot goddamn automatic hollow-point lead while they attend a place designed to educate and raise them up to be socialized and civilized members of adult society

Sometimes I laugh so hard when I think about America

Kill all children so no-one goes to school anymore obviously

Attached: 1241.jpg (1200x1282, 300K)

Whoa! Why has nobody thought of this? This would solve everything! Tell criminals they can't bring their guns!

Attached: 20893502895.jpg (500x398, 57K)

I can't wait until someone makes a bot that calls in bomb threats all day every day. Shut these schools down. Make women stay home and raise their kids. No more free daycare.

Start homeschooling and close schools

I disagree.

YOU SHOULD pick on the kid who is quiet, it comes naturally to humans and kids especially, it's evolutionary and toughens kids up.

What we do need is parent who teach their kids to stand up for themselves like men, and not like children.

There's nothing badass about shooting up defenseless people, it's a childlike tantrum cranked to 11.

We need better parenting and that isn't gonna happen overnight.

duh, but a part time prison is still a prison mate

I'm sure it would matter to anyone

Weaponize everyone 18+. Every fucking citizen in every fucking country with automatic weapon of war. Including teacher and staff.
This way any fuck with gun will move carefully thinking "Okay, i have a gun, but those doodz have it too so Id better stay cool and smooth to not get shot."

You make no sense. I said make a school have guards, he said its like a prison, i said its not a prison because the students can leave, he replied that the guards on a prison can leave. That is irrelevant to this comparison.

Tell Democrats to stop conducting them.

Are these the same metal detectors that are being pushed for vegas hotels? What a surprise

My sister who graduated high school last year said metal detectors would be too slow and it would cause students to be late for class.

Clarification. It's not a prison, it's a re-education facility.

Attached: indy_lg.jpg (755x500, 32K)

This.

Apparently "muh guns" are so precious that they'd rather have their children perform school shooter drills than even mildly reform an outdated 18th century law.

I've got an idea: let's ban school shootings!

still no one gives a shit about you Canada. don't you have a circle jerk with trudeau right now?

Armed school staff

I don't care how many children die, more will in civil war.

apparently you love to have 1,000s of girls raped by muslims in your country then see a nasty gun

Kill all the children and prevent women form breeding.

Problem Solved.

shut down schools, let people learn from their computers. Online schooling.

"Muh guns" are why I can do whatever the fuck I want due to freedom that my ancestors earned through sacrifice and bloodshed. Calm down before you get arrested for hate speech you muslim loving faggot. Praise my ancestors for abandoning that European shit hole when they did.

TEACH YOURSELF OR DIE

>braindead liverpool nigger tries to criticize America

Nice try but you seem to be having a problem getting invades by sand people without a method of defense, whether personal or from your own cucked politicians.

maybe stop bully people until they wanna die?

John Predicted this

take guns away duh?? stupid cow .. it was that simple

Amen.

home schooling

Stop giving guns to schools

Why stop it? I want my entertainment

Simple you simpleton

BAN SCHOOLS

I would've rather been homeschooled t.b.h

are u the dumbfuck of the threat?

No one want's to take the steps necessary to stop school shootings. It's not about banning guns it is about how shitty the public school system is. They are doing everything they can to shift the blame from themselves.

edgy

Ship niggers back to Africa

this

socialize your kids some other way, school can fuck some people up

Look at your flag

John Q?

> 18th century law.

it's not a law you fuckwit, it's a right.

you're either not from the U.S. (in which case, stfu, you ignorant fool), or you're a piece of shit american who does not understand how important it is to keep our constitutional rights intact.

ban jews

The only way to be sure is to ban compulsive schooling for good, maybe bring about a new dark ages or something, and submit to the barbarian horde.

We had to get mesh backpacks not long after columbine. Now I’m supposed to give a shit what kids who weren’t even born then think?

Fuck them forever

If you home school your kids and one of them shoots their sibling over a video game does that count as a school shooting?

It is not a Constitutional right, it is a God-given right.

Why do they keep doing these false flags shooting events?

Most people knows shootings are fake, do they not?

So basically a prison?

look at yours nigger you probably wash people's feet in bali

bullying is good. they just aren't doing it right. you are supposed to get toughened up, work out, get better grades, then beat the shit out of the bully and fuck his girl. PC culture ruined that too

The school punishes the kid for standing up for himself. When I was in elementary school they played a video tell us that if a kid hits you, do not hit him back, wait until he is done then tell a teacher

I'll take the barbarian horde over the zombie commie horde.

Ban psychotropic anti-depressants.

Attached: 1522043319163.png (726x829, 404K)

This. I think it’s so bad that someone could just call up and say “gun” and get a school shutdown.

Yes. So nothing changes.

Politicians pretend to wonder how the United States is becoming more violent as she becomes more brown, but every brown country is a violent third-world. It's not a mystery.

>Prevent kids from dying by killing all the kids

I bet you know a lot about washing people's feet
And get yourself shot in the head at school

outsource education to Japan, S Korea, China, maybe Denmark. US pays the most per kid but get 0 ROI