Where in the Bible does it say that racemixing is wrong?

Attached: holy-bible.jpg (425x567, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bible.knowing-jesus.com/topics/Miscegenation-(Racial-Intermarriage)
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Numbers 12&version=NIV
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it doesn't. moses married a nigger. christians are cucks

bible.knowing-jesus.com/topics/Miscegenation-(Racial-Intermarriage)

Stop reading jewish books

Most Christian girls are chaste and pure until they are married. Your gf has probably had 50 cocks before yours.. Who's the real cuck.

>who's the real cuck

You

Fuck Jews and shills

Attached: ju2.jpg (1027x835, 329K)

Which version of the bible you talking about?

Well, romans were aware of the problems related to it.

Attached: roman_law.jpg (674x566, 101K)

Wrong. It's you.

Where does it say that being anti-racemixing is wrong?

Phineas is blessed for killing racemixers.
Numbers 25:6-13

“A bastard shall not enter into the congregation of the Lord; even to his tenth generation shall he not enter into the congregation of the Lord.”
Deuteronomy 23:2

“Beware of all whoredom, my son, and chiefly take a wife of the seed of thy fathers, and take not a strange woman to wife, which is not of thy father's tribe.”
Tobit 4:12

Tower of Babel
Genesis 11:1-9

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-26 at 1.21.07 PM.png (920x231, 46K)

God punished Miriam in Numbers 12 for speaking ill of Moses' foreign wife.

Barbarian has nothing to do with race in this context.

Moses "put her away" and she was punished for speaking against Moses leaving her.

It should also be noted that Emperor Caracalla was the one who gave citizenship to all freemen within the empire, when previously it had effectively been limited to romans and a few other exceptions.

Keep in mind that Caracalla was 1/4th north african and 1/2 syrian. Makes you think.

Attached: numbers12.png (645x107, 8K)

For greek it meant those uncivilized outsiders who could not control themselves (just like the stock coming to europe today from south). Romans used it to refer to non-Romans.

Right, so it really just means uncivilised peoples. A black woman raised in Athens as a normal citizen probably would have been fine.

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Numbers 12&version=NIV

Doesn't seem to be saying what you think it says, shlomo

Fucking kill yourself buzzworder retard shill.

The concept of race is a contemporary one.
It's wasn't until colonials explored th world and documentation of races when the concept became a thing.

During biblical times.
Sub-Sahara Africa = unexplored
American continent = undiscovered until 1400
Australia = Undiscovered
Asia/Siberia = widely unexplored
Scandinavia = unconquered.

During Roman times there were some tribes and some ethnicities of Mediterraneans and middle easters. Nothing significant to establish a radical concept of race, even more considering medicine and human biology still was primitive.

But even so the bible still pointed to marry your own people.
That's why Jews only marry their own.
Muslims went fucking retard and even married their own relatives.

Do you need the bible to tell you how to wipe your ass?

That's not the KJV you retard, and it literally says the same thing in even more clearly. BECAUSE SHE IS CUSHITE.

Jeebus 21:14

>The righteous Whitey will never lie with the Hamite as with his own. It is abomination and I will strike down yo asses if ya'll niggaz don't take heed. Shabbat Shalom

It's all there, learn to Bible study

>ethiopians aren't Caucasoid

If we were intended to mix, and all become an ashy looking mocha person...why did God not make us that way from the beginning? Why not create one language and culture from the beginning.

It does not. But it does not mean it's okay to race mix you race traitor. Stop following the kike book.

Attached: 1521860883834.jpg (1093x885, 195K)

>Ethiopians are white
Why I'm I not surprised it's an American.

Why some of you need to find either justification, or condemnation for interracial marriage in the bible?

It's so retarded

I think interracial marriage is bad, and I do not need the bible to tell me otherwise. Even if the bible said it's OK, I would not care.

And this is how most human beings will deal with reality.

Plus, as long as you are putting people in close proximity, then it's inevitable that interracial marriage will take place, unless social mores do not approve of it.

barbarian here is probably talking about gauls and germanic tribes, not other races

pic related

Attached: 36476586793456.png (1548x3076, 2.18M)

It doesn't

If God said it was OK and you said it wasn't, surely you're going against his will?

“If man lais with a beast as he lais with woman surely that man shall be put to death”

Something like that.

adulterate is a chemical term: it means to mix a sample together with a lower quality sample, rendering both unsuitable for controlled reactions

thou shalt not commit adultery
if you have looked at a (nonwhite) woman lustfully, you have already committed adultery in your heart
you shall not marry your sons to their daughters, you shall not marry your daughters to their sons

it is quite literally the most commonly stated commandment in the bible

The only people that would be concerned with God saying race mixing is OK, is the people that are trying to justify their race mixing.

Since I'm not interested in mixed race marriage, then it makes no difference to me.

Furthermore, no religion prohibits race mixing, what they all do say is, to not to marry someone from another RELIGION, not race.

WTF is up with that conclusion.

fucking lol.

chemistry has nothing to do with bible translations, and the assumption of white for higher quality and nonwhite for lower quality is an external doctrine that isn't from the bible

so it's completely made up on 2 levels, 0/10

Kikes slowly changed the meaning of adultery though, so unless you understand this or are reading the Bible in Greek or Latin you're missing God's most repeated commandment and possibly in danger of damnation. God doesn't give a free pass for lack of knowledge when you have a way to learn.

/thread

same as fundamentalist pastor anderson in pic related

tribal exclusivity is an old testament jewish doctrine, now done away with. The best way to rebel against it is to racemix, which is why you see american evangelicals do so on a mass scale

Attached: 1508036965449.jpg (853x861, 210K)

Cuckstianity confirmed.

Leviticus 19:19
Ye shall keep my statutes. Thou shalt not let thy cattle gender with a diverse kind: thou shalt not sow thy field with mingled seed: neither shall a garment mingled of linen and woollen come upon thee.

So basically anti race mixing Christians aren't real Christians. Damn.

better go ahead and marry your daughters to pic related, they ARE caucasoid aren't they?

Attached: ethiopian1.jpg (1620x1080, 184K)

im only responding to this imbecile so you can learn something useful

nowhere did I state that white is superior, nor was I even thinking it, and that's the kind of boiling arrogance that exists in the hearts of your accusers

never make the mistake of assuming that you are wrong, or proud, it's your accusers who are wrong and proud

It doesn't matter how much evidence and scripture you provide. The kikes will keep spamming their narrative they want you to believe. They know it's against racemixing. They're just concerned with making you believe otherwise. Keep posting scripture and redpilling normies anyway though, the more souls saved the better.

who cares what some fairy tale says?

So where does that say not to marry BLACK people?

old testament about linens that is done away with in the new testament, huh?

first off, this is talking about literal plant seeds and literal cloths, not people

second off this is a purity law which is done away with along with other diverse washings and dietary rules in the new testament

>nowhere did I state that white is superior, nor was I even thinking it

this is verbatim from you:
>if you have looked at a (nonwhite) woman lustfully, you have already committed adultery in your heart
this implies that mixing with nonwhite is the adultery. If not, why is this your response to the question "Where in the Bible does it say that racemixing is wrong?"

stop being incoherent

>Most Christian girls are chaste and pure
They love it up the ass and a lot of them are coal burners.

>calls out the jews
based

all of these are addressed here:

Do you people need the bible to tell you not to jump in front of a truck?

Do you read the bible before you put your hand in a fire, to make sure its a biblical thing to do?

How does racemixing put your safety at risk like those other things you mentioned?

>No whatever allowed. But if whatever does occur you will be punished.
How thick are Roman law books? This language seems redundant as hell.

If it's a sin to wear different fabrics, we can extrapolate from there

Christians don't follow Moses

not in the new testament it isn't

>black woman raised in Athens as a normal citizen
No such thing, Greek law forbid those outside their native people from ever being considered Greek. Artisotle believed all non-Greeks should be slaves.

It doesn't. However they wanted the messiah Jesus to come into the world from a specific bloodline. Other than that God doesn't have a problem with race mixing, love is love

A lot of that """debunking""" only applies to Protestants. Especially the Tobit arguments.

Race mixing is either dangerous, or not dangerous, depending on how the person views it.

Personally, I do not like the idea of race mixing because I want my kids to look like me(and they do). Plus, I don't think it's very healthy, because of the difference in the blood types between races can create genetic problems. Also, there is the issue of ethno-culture. You belong to one, and if you mix with another which may be very different from yours, then how are your kids going to identify with either one of them.

None of these things has anything to do with the bible, and everything to do with using good sense to think through possibilities.

The Bible is irrelevant, it's only utility is crowd control

fake news. she wasnt black
>1. Who is the woman that is described here as “the Cushite woman he had married”?
>The Torah only tells us about Moshe marrying one woman.
>Shemot Chapter 2
>15 Pharaoh heard of this incident, and he sought to slay Moses; so Moses fled from before Pharaoh. He stayed in the land of Midian, and he sat down by a well.
>16 Now the chief of Midian had seven daughters…
>21 Moses consented to stay with the man, and he gave his daughter Zipporah to Moses.
>As these verses make clear, Moshe married Tzipporah who is from Midian.
>Just to be clear, Cush and Midian are very different places. Cush is in Africa, in the area of present day Sudan and Ethiopia.
>Midian is in the area of present day Jordan and Saudi Arabia.

the original version says she is from midian, which includes east jordan and small area in western saudi arabia, not africa, kikes, not ethiopia

Attached: moses marry cush midian.png (724x381, 17K)

Neither Aristotle or the other Athenians of his time were Christians though, were they?

She wasn't black. Niggers didn't settle there for a long time after that would have happened.

Where is your Bible license Brit Bong ?

Attached: British pepe.png (375x361, 91K)

It clearly states you will not have children until marriage, when people racemix they don't get married, THOTS fuck the nigger first

I think they actually do. I mean just look at this fag:

You wrote in >A black woman raised in Athens as a normal citizen probably would have been fine.

Thanks for alerting everyone in the thread to how retarded you are, Miriam was a Cushite/Ethiopian, depending on which bible you are reading.

Attached: 1521234323521.jpg (500x500, 43K)

Yeah, Midian is on the east side of the Al Aqaba, in what is Saudi Arabia today.

Deuteronomy, same passage that warns against multiculturalism. Weave not a cloth made of different fibers is as allegorical to race as it is to textile production.

Not an argument.

the part where it says bestiality is wrong.

The Vulgate says Ethiopian, so the Cushite translations are wrong.

>culture and race are the same
Arguably culture is downstream from race, but they still aren't the same in meaning.

>doesn't understand that mosaic law had literal meaning in addition to a "deep meaning" (sod) which is a forshadowing of the spirit of the law. The underlying point is not to mix and mingle things that are pure. Jesus talks about this with old wine in new wineskins, and although that applies to being born again spiritually, it all falls under the larger idea of segregation. And the law was not done away with, it was perfected and fullfilled through Christ, who eleveated the law to a higher level than specific rules because the Jews, like you, just weasle around it.
>this is talking about literal wool, so it's okay if I mix polyester
Why do you think God forsaked the Jews? Always trying to find loopholes or reasons why it doesn't apply to them.

Yes, Christians don't have to follow the letter of Mosaic law, but they follow the greater underlying principle, which if you were able to discern beyond the most basic surface level interpretation of the scriputre, you would know that the principle is saying that the intermingling of two otherwise pure things is displeasing to God. Why do you think Jesus spoke in parables?

be specific

also the catechism doesnt say anything about racemixing

Bestiality is very wrong according to the Catholic church.

That's because Jews fucked with the concept of what is race. It should be race = culture, not some weird race = species but we are all still totally the same.
Lions and tigers are different species, but both big cats.

jesus didn't only speak in parables but in concrete commands. This is what doctrines are based on, not your subjective personal crypto-readings of some old testament passage where literal plant seeds somehow actually mean humans

Attached: bibleracemixing.png (1548x2592, 724K)

yeah, and non-whites are very not animals according to the catholic church so you're back at square one

Who cares about a fucking retarded fairytale book written by literal kikes..

Calling people you don't like beasts doesn't make it true.

>"Do not give dogs what is sacred; do not throw your pearls to pigs. If you do, they may trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces.” (Matt 7:6)

Pearls = White genes

You cared enough to comment, stop wasting the thread on stupid comments idiot.

Similarly the lion race (culture) is that of the pride; lions work as a team and lose 1v1. The Tiger race is deadly alone by won't work in groups; very territorial to other tigers.

Norway intellectuals.

didnt see it, thanks.

What are you babbling on about?

Do you need the church to tell you not to drink poison too? If the jews tell you to drink poison would you do it just because the church didn't put it in the catechism?

however, the bible talks about this in several different places and in a couple it does say she is a cush wife, but it makes clear that moses never slept with the cushite woman. the cush woman moses took as his wife was never a real wife because they never consummated the marriage.Miriam and Aharon were angry with moses because they thought the cushi woman wasnt good enough for him to lay with, but little did they know, moses refused to be intimate with her because he knew this too. god was angry with aaron and miriam for ever thinking moses would have sex with such a degenerate as a cush person.
>Also, according to the midrash, Moshe never had relations with his Cushite queen. According to Rashbam, Miriam and Aharon knew about the Cushite wife, but did not know that Moshe had never had relations with her.

user doesnt lay with animals op, its up to you to decide what is human or not

You missed this one shlomo

I just go by what came out of Eden (which is located in Sumer according to Genesis 2). According to secular history whites came out of Sumer so I guess only whites are human.

Race is ( ( ( semantics ) ) ), in any instance the words species or culture should be used. However the lines have been blurred for some ( ( ( reason ) ) ). Regardless your answer is in Deuteronomy.