What cities have you never been to, but youve heard it’s a shithole

What cities have you never been to, but youve heard it’s a shithole

Anons from said shithole...defend your city

I’ll start

Bogotá

Attached: 19A3B0E5-B4A4-4874-8E60-D97C4E9638FC.jpg (1024x768, 790K)

Paris

Detroit

I won't defend it, it's not in France.

>France
>Good

not being disrespectful or baiting, but my buddy lives in Germany right now and he said Munich is a garbage can full of sand people and niggers.

Buffalo.

is Paris similar to shit holes like detroit. All spooks and muslims, but once you escape to the suburbs your in friendly territory.

I can tell you of a city I have been to and say its a shit hole. Its called San Francisco.
But speaking of places I haven't been to that would be Baltimore.

user Im in northern NY which is basically Canada, and can agree with you that buffalo is terrible. Full of nogs and heroine addicts.

European cities are generally the opposite

nyc and it's a shithole

The parks are nice if you avoid the crazy bums.

Winnipeg

Baltimore is the most ghettoized city I've ever set foot in. Literally post apocalyptic tier

god this fucking hurts

Frankfurt on the Messe side of the river.

Cardiff

I can believe it

I have a girl on normiebook who now lives in Berlin and she always post photos of germutts and full on sand people, she’s 99% certain to have been sandblasted after only 6 months out there

Helsingborg

>sandblasted

Attached: IMG_0633.jpg (478x395, 24K)

Napoli

Being to Frankfurt last January, shit was super cool and chill.

Muqdisho

Bologna

Attached: 1515179815120.jpg (680x380, 45K)

rome

London

Shitty city overall, plus it's what unleashed the racist in me.

Though it wasn't the acid attack season, maybe that would have made it better?

what a most american post

Amsterdam. People are always praising it for all the degeneracy, so I assume it's a shithole.

Attached: 1511472553624.jpg (800x546, 57K)

i've been there
looks meh and there's a lot of negroes
Bath was better

Of course!

Attached: Χωρίς τίτλο.png (1364x689, 271K)

I only transfered at Frankfurt airport but everyone there was aryan as fuck

Been to Munich before the flood and after. Can confirm. Blacked.com

Seoul.
Went there as an exchange student (studied korean there, can speak it fluently)
Some areas there smell weird because they like to put their old kimchi on the side of the road in poorer areas but other than that it was great

Attached: IMG_8106.jpg (2592x1728, 1.23M)

Californien

San Franciso
L.A
San Diego

I've heard there are tent slums of homeless who shit their HepA shit everywhere and everywhere is drugs and misery

Some small cities like Flint, Camden etc.

Moscow.

Name a nigger city that you think is not a shithole
Anons who live in said city prove it's a shithole

I'll start with Dresden

This thread is for countries you never finished you retard shart

All large cities are turning into or already are shitholes.
The only winning move is to move to small towns or the countryside.

Bigger

How's Rome a shithole?
As far as European capitals are concerned, Rome is like an exception to the rule. It's in a bad state now because of the first female mayor that's governed the city for the last 2 years.

thread is about cities we've never been too. He probably sees all the migrant shit going on in Italy and assumes Rome, being the capital, is the same.

Won’t even defend. Lived there for a year. I’ve never been so happy to come back home after the trip. I can’t ecen describe how disgusting NYC is. The underground there is full of dog sized rats and aids because mutts throw litter in the paddle which is formed beteeen the rails of the train and it’s usually full of water so you have a fucking swamp and the fact that their is no surveillance makes it the prime spot to get stabbed
Also
Niggers there are the worst. Had to knock out some teeth in Harlem

This is a pretty hard game to play OP. All the cities picked are indefensible

I live near Detroit and almost went to college in Flint before it really went to shit..but wait, it gets better...instead I went to school in Dearborn, the Muslim capital of America, and then in Ann Arbor, possibly the most gay place in America.

I've been in most of Western Europe and nothing was nearly as bad as the shit I've seen here. I think only Baltimore and Camden could surprise me at this point.

Medellin, Colombia

Oh no no no no no. It is a most beautiful gorgeous shithole you can ever imagine

I live close to frankfurt and I can confirm both of your observations as true. The are a shit ton of migrants but you might not notice unless you visit certain parts of the city.

Athens

Berlin

Attached: 1506346113325.jpg (268x265, 17K)

London

Im too poor to go there though.
friends wich went there with erasmus said so.

Attached: vz2007.jpg (1920x1280, 235K)

Seriously I would die to defend St Petersburg but not Moscow. We should move the capital back north where it belongs.

Yes.
Because there is something most capital cities have in common: Being welfare magnets.

I can't defend it, I'd have it demolished myself if I could
The whole city was built in haste because of the Greek Pontiac refugees needing a home back in 1922, it's just a bunch of commie blocks to fit workers in

Paris, London

Attached: portshit house.jpg (1200x756, 244K)

Manila, Phillipines. Heard at least 33% of the city is Africa-tier with the poverty and lack of electricity and shanty towns

It is. I was surprised as how shitty it was considering I was raised here in the USA to think it's the most beautiful city in the world

Cardiff was all right. I stayed in Wales for a bit and nothing struck me as a shit hole. Everyone was nice and kind, plus they loved americans. Never felt unsafe or too degenerate.

As far as places I haven't been that seem like shit holes...I'd be scared to go anywhere in the Middle East, even some place like Jerusalem

All cities are shitholes. Maybe the polish Hungarian ones might be ok but the majority are lost battlefields

Malmo

Benton Harbor

>countries you never finished you retard shart
How do I finish a country?

Attached: raf,750x1000,075,t,fafafa_ca443f4786.u1.jpg (750x1000, 49K)

Haha LA county is setting up slum camps outside the city in an effort to move the homeless out of the city. Tax payer funded slums.