i.imgur.com/DNQfiMd.jpg
>Yemen Feb 26
imgur.com/a/5HBAD
>Idlib Feb 25
imgur.com/a/ai1Iu
>DeZ-Bukamal Feb12
i.imgur.com/vZzmVeG.jpg

Devs March26
>SyAf/RuAf launch multiple airstrikes against HTS in Idlib as many pour in from E Ghouta towns
>E Damascus; Hundreds of militants bussed out from Arbeen, 238 HTS fighters/863 civs, more waiting to depart
>TASS; 5,500 militants of Faylaq al-Rahman and family members evac from E Ghouta to Idlib, 4,900 of Ahrar al-Sham leave Harasta
>W Aleppo; Heavy clashes between HTS and Jabhat Tahrir Souriya ongoing, HTS remains on offense but lose several men and some vehicles
>SOHR; Tens of thousands of civilians have stayed in their homes throughout various districts in E Ghouta that are now under SAA control
>Raqqa; Unconfirmed video allegedly showing clashes between Al-Bukhamiss Arab tribesmen and Kurdish forces emerges
>Opposition sources claim Al-Bukhamiss are staging an uprising since Sunday afternoon in Al-Mansura against Kurds, burning tires/capturing checkpoints
>Houthis launch as much as 7 ballistic missiles at military installations in Riyadh, 1 person killed
>Former Isr*eli MoD; John Bolton urged him to strike Iran before it achieved nuclear weapons capability during his UN Ambassador tenure
>Egyptian police kill 6 militants linked to Alexandria bombing

prev:

Attached: 1522002487486.jpg (960x614, 130K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/WilliamsJon/status/978315939577057281
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

death to israel

>Putin's cello player has $2billion

Just heard that from conservatives in parliament wew lad

real bread is here

m8 this thread was announced first and baked first, I dont see any reason to go to the other one

Romania should bake with updated devs

>Netanyahu tells French & German FMs, post #Trump’s withdrawal from #Iran nuke deal, “will have to choose between Iran's small economy & huge U.S. economy”
twitter.com/WilliamsJon/status/978315939577057281

Attached: __kirisame_marisa_touhou_drawn_by_akatsuki_osamaru36__a7d99fb5574e1468be2d405c76fd1457.jpg (628x540, 46K)

Long live the Neo-Ottoman Empire

Attached: a;;a.png (471x472, 434K)

Attached: Houthistronk.webm (1280x720, 2.54M)

REAL BREAD HERE

SAGE

>There are 3(THREE) /sg/ threads currently up
uwaa

Attached: __kirisame_marisa_touhou_drawn_by_houshiruri__sample-770af96edd0bc9146085325239e696bc.jpg (850x687, 161K)

What the fuck is this faggotry with breads?

LONG LIVE SYRIA

LONG LIVE ASSAD

ALLAH SOURYIA BASHAR WA BAS

GOD BLESS ASSAD AND HIS FAMILY

TURDUNI LITERALLY EATS SHIT

DO NOT PARTICIPATE IN HIS THREADS

Attached: Patriot failure.webm (326x640, 1.48M)

bump

Russia named the literal Jew as being behind the sanctions and anti russian sentiment in the west...then (((Salisbury))) happened.

Russia in the last hour just named the Deep State as "powerful forces in the US and UK government are behind this alliance against us"...then hot war in Ukraine happened ;^)

Wew lads. We in Escalation now.

Attached: 1518739078493.png (810x1080, 1.46M)

that OP has nazi flag, nazi flags make abhorrent posts

wtf lol

bump

Any new on Yemen?

news*

أنت مجنون غبي ، أيها الأحمق
نحن جميعا نعرف أنك بعد القرف والقس
التوقف عن محاولة إضفاء الشرعية على نفسك وتقسيم المواضيع
سخيف خداع
الله يأخذك إلى الجحيم

bumping real bread, fuck bread splitting shills, im not the enemy lads.

>let me switch my flag real quick from the gnadzi flag to the djiehahdie flag so de goyim don't catch up

Attached: bibi have a sniggers.jpg (712x790, 86K)

Is Trump a cuckold guys? He said that there would be a red line on Syria, yet Assad has gassed children at least 10 times since the April Syria Strikes. At least Obama showed strength by actively supporting the rebels with funding and arms, nearly overthrowing Assad. I'm kind of hoping another Republican like Ted Cruz runs in 2020, otherwise Russia and Iran will have complete hegemony over the Middle East. (also, apologies if this is the wrong bread)

forgot the nervous pepe

Attached: nervouspepe.jpg (231x218, 7K)

I'll just give urduni the benefit of the doubt for now

I haven't seen you deny being the scat poster

lads..what's it called when someone threatens you into cleaning up a mess (due to complainers) by a certain date and if not they will charge you an exceptional amount of money (more than fair market price) and for each time it happens again they will double the price?

Is that extortion?

i always deny that, but i stopped because they wont believe me.

welcome back, bump

Attached: image.png (1200x761, 1.34M)

Punished trump. He will make israel pay.

I think thats a ponzi scheme

no, they're making me clean something otherwise they're going to charge my account $50, and the next time it happens they are going to charge me $100, then $150, etc

Sounds pretty much like a extortion.

It doesn't seem like he has an agenda on anything. He probably would support the rebels like Obama did if he could, but he's just too cowardly/incompetent. I did like how he moved the embassy, but then again, Bush and Obama promised that too. I hate to say it, but if Hillary won the election, at least Russia wouldn't be a threat in the Middle East anymore. Now they pretty much control every country except Israel and Saudi Arabia, and even then, the two countries rely on Russia for economic aid and weapons. The Middle East is truly a mess right now.

That's extortion, don't pay them a cent. If they push it any further, sue the shit out of them.

do I tell them it's extortion to make him look like a retard? I have the email he sent saved on my computer

well first of all, what exactly is the mess that they wanted you to clean up?

dog shit..neighbors are complaining

clean the dog shit

And some cleaning company is harrassing you about the shit?

I do, but it keeps coming back.

Property managers are.

He explicitly wrote this: "If the mess is not cleaned up by Wednesday 3/28/18, we will assign a fine of $50 to your account for each time that we have to go to the property to clean up after the dog. These fines will increase by $50 each time there is an incident. Thank you for helping to resolve this so it is not an ongoing issue."

This, but if they put it like they are going to always double the price for cleaning thats not going to work.

that's what I'm saying, it's not legal and I believe it's not legal to even say something like that

If it's your dog, clean up his shit. Otherwise sue their shit.

just make sure there are no more incidents, is it really that hard to clean up after your dog?

One of the best things after winter when the snows melt is all the dogshit that has been buried on the snow. Shit literally floods roads for few days.

we get sporadic snow and I don't like to throw dog shit into the trash barrels until trash day (once weekly) because it's literal shit in a rubber enclosure..so if we have a week where we get a lot of snow I can't go through and dig it all out and when it melts it just sits there for an extra week

the point is that the guy should not be able to to even THREATEN to upcharge me for services when the services themselves aren't even offered at fair market value to begin with

If you're renting and get a lot of complaints because of dog shit, Idk if you can fight this from a legal standpoint, but you can negotiate with the property owners and make them see things from your point of view.

no, it's the same complaint from the same people

from a legal standpoint, it's lawful to threaten someone into doing something else you're going to charge them, but you can't add on to that you say you're going to increase the price each time it happens again