i.imgur.com/DNQfiMd.jpg
>Yemen Feb 26
imgur.com/a/5HBAD
>Idlib Feb 25
imgur.com/a/ai1Iu
>DeZ-Bukamal Feb12
i.imgur.com/vZzmVeG.jpg

Devs March26
>SyAf/RuAf launch multiple airstrikes against HTS in Idlib as many pour in from E Ghouta towns
>E Damascus; Hundreds of militants bussed out from Arbeen, 238 HTS fighters/863 civs, more waiting to depart
>TASS; 5,500 militants of Faylaq al-Rahman and family members evac from E Ghouta to Idlib, 4,900 of Ahrar al-Sham leave Harasta
>W Aleppo; Heavy clashes between HTS and Jabhat Tahrir Souriya ongoing, HTS remains on offense but lose several men and some vehicles
>SOHR; Tens of thousands of civilians have stayed in their homes throughout various districts in E Ghouta that are now under SAA control
>Raqqa; Unconfirmed video allegedly showing clashes between Al-Bukhamiss Arab tribesmen and Kurdish forces emerges
>Opposition sources claim Al-Bukhamiss are staging an uprising since Sunday afternoon in Al-Mansura against Kurds, burning tires/capturing checkpoints
>Houthis launch as much as 7 ballistic missiles at military installations in Riyadh, 1 person killed
>Former Israeli MoD; John Bolton urged him to strike Iran before it achieved nuclear weapons capability during his UN Ambassador tenure
>Egyptian police kill 6 militants linked to Alexandria bombing

Prev

Attached: 1496534403030.jpg (480x480, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U
youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg
youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
youtu.be/L4vD6JpJAFI
youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
youtu.be/g1VNQGsiP8M
youtu.be/qOKOwgeFcG4
archive.is/U7MYi
youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs
youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9sFK8tMo4H7LW56WWlpdDRIRnc
pastebin.com/cDL3mv0w
archive.org/details/threads_201712
youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q
youtu.be/E6yHql-Ll2U
southfront.org/egypt-security-forces-neutralize-muslim-brotherhood-cell-behind-alexandria-attack-photos/
youtu.be/9rDxXUo6l0Y
almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-army-eyes-daraa-quneitra-as-damascus-operations-reach-final-stages/
almasdarnews.com/article/bullets-fly-across-damascus-as-east-ghouta-militants-set-fire-to-their-bases-and-arms-storage-sites-before-evacuating/
almasdarnews.com/article/graphic-video-the-moment-nusra-assassins-kill-a-leading-free-syrian-army-commander-in-south-idlib/
almasdarnews.com/article/palestinian-syrian-army-commander-beheaded-by-isis-after-capture-in-south-damascus/
almasdarnews.com/article/incredible-recently-released-footage-russian-naval-warplanes-bomb-militant-targets-in-syria-takeoffs-airstrikes/
almasdarnews.com/article/thousands-of-civilians-in-eastern-ghouta-freed-from-prison-by-syrian-forces/
youtube.com/watch?v=2S5gwdB1STs
youtube.com/watch?v=OTm4FXHF5-0
youtube.com/watch?v=Uba1PL5DTTQ
youtube.com/watch?v=hwvEawL9L-w
youtube.com/watch?v=5XSGtpGm3HI
youtube.com/watch?v=9ypqVoWmrBk
youtube.com/watch?v=DOEIXuSx65A
youtube.com/watch?v=tazHanqcrrA
youtube.com/watch?v=Ao8Ipkl2Dag
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is Assad /ourguy/?

>bread made by memeflag
>i announced baking before him
>baked before him

>red pill must watch videos

American senator tells the other side of the story: youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
>Ron Paul youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U | youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg
Virginia senator on Aleppo: youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
>UN Neutral report on "War Crimes" in Syria: youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
Syria: Not a Revolution: youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
>Pipelines and Syria: youtu.be/L4vD6JpJAFI
SyrianGirlPartisan: youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
>Syria ambassador in USA: youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
Women under Bashar youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
>The Face of American Regime Change: youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
Assad visits monastery for Christmas: youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
>Soldier met family after 5 years: youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
Canadian Journalist Expose The Lies of Syria: youtu.be/g1VNQGsiP8M

===
"Chemical attacks" in Khan Sheikhoun on April 4 by MIT profesor
youtu.be/qOKOwgeFcG4
archive.is/U7MYi or www.washingtonsblog.com/2017/04/67182.html
>Assad: Chemical Attack Fabrication youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4

===
>THE TRUTH ABOUT White helmets:
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
White helmets killing a child for UN youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
Staging CW attack videos youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs

===
NGO’s and hybrid warfare: youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
===
>WikiLeaks: Turkish oil minister links to Isis oil trade
- wikileaks.org/berats-box/article
Top aide to Hillary Clinton: :Al-Qaeda is on our side in Syria
- wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/23225
===
/sg visits Army 2017 - myalbum.com/album/seYvACY7CtIm
Aleppobro takes pix for /sg - drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9sFK8tMo4H7LW56WWlpdDRIRnc
muh gas - pastebin.com/cDL3mv0w
===
>Thread reminder to watch Threads.
archive.org/details/threads_201712

youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q
=
Syrian Timelapse: Ebin Maps
youtu.be/E6yHql-Ll2U

real bread

I rather like this bread, fuck turduni

>degenerates

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-27-00-43-13.jpg (480x854, 159K)

NON SHILL BREAD!!

romanian gypsy butthurt because his mother sucked a jordanian off for a piece of bread.

Russia named the literal Jew as being behind the sanctions and anti russian sentiment in the west...then (((Salisbury))) happened.

Russia in the last hour just named the Deep State as "powerful forces in the US and UK government are behind this alliance against us"...then hot war in Ukraine happened ;^)

Wew lads. We in Escalation now.

Attached: 1517421402059.jpg (853x546, 90K)

>EGYPT SECURITY FORCES NEUTRALIZE MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD CELL BEHIND ALEXANDRIA ATTACK (PHOTOS)

On March 25, the Ministry of Interior of Egypt announced in an official statement that security forces had neutralized a cell of the Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood Party, which had been behind the failed assassination attempt of Major General Mostafa al-Nemr, the head of security in the city of Alexandria on March 24.

Security forces were able to locate the hideout of the cell in Beheira province, few hours after the failed assassination attempt. Egyptian policemen killed six members of the cell while storming the hideout and seized four automatic rifles and six IEDs.

The Ministry of Interior of Egypt revealed that the cell had received orders from the Muslim Brotherhoods leadership aboard the country to carry out attacks against Egyptian officials and strategic facilities.

The Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood party hass conducted dozens of attacks against the country’s security forces since the 2013 Egyptian coup d’état. Egyptian observers believe that the military wing of the party, which is known as the Hasm Movement, is receiving direct support from regional countries, including Qatar and Turkey, in order to destabilize Egypt.

southfront.org/egypt-security-forces-neutralize-muslim-brotherhood-cell-behind-alexandria-attack-photos/

legitmate bread

when will Sup Forums shills fucking die
God bless Syria

Attached: C76DBC1C-1FB8-49D8-A55C-6739A9E87629.gif (320x180, 570K)

SAGED

REAL BREAD:

VIDEO

>VIDEO CONFIRMATION: GOVERNMENT TROOPS IN LIBERATED AREA OF AYN TARMA IN EASTERN GHOUTA

This video shows the area of Ayn Tarma, which has been recently liberated by government forces from militants in the Damascus subrub of Eastern Ghouta.

youtu.be/9rDxXUo6l0Y

Attached: watch.png (732x428, 696K)

why, that's a cute lil lady you have there.
I'll be searching her rectum for WMD now, please leave the room Bashar.

Attached: 1521771540227.jpg (1024x512, 83K)

okay, go ahead and post here, just saying that memeflags are a risk

IF YOU POST IN THIS THREAD YOU APPROVE OF A FALSE FLAGGER, A SHIT EATER AND A LITERAL KIKE.

fuck you

>SHIT EATER

Don't listen to the anti syria anti assad shills, my bread is perfectly fine and followed all of the general's rule, please go ahead and post there, do not participate in this kikes thread.

see

>Syrian Army eyes Daraa, Quneitra as Damascus operations reach final stages

he Syrian Arab Army (SAA) is nearing the end of their operations in the East Ghouta region of Damascus, as they await Jaysh Al-Islam’s decision regarding the key town of Douma.

Should Jaysh Al-Islam choose to depart from Douma, the Syrian Army will send their large force in the East Ghouta to the southern districts of Damascus.

Battle for southern Damascus

In southern Damascus, the so-called Islamic State (ISIS) is currently wrecking havoc in several areas, including Al-Qadam, Yarmouk Camp, and Hajar Al-Aswad.

While it might seem like a daunting task to clear ISIS from these areas in southern Damascus, the Syrian Army will likely negotiate a deal with the terrorists that would have them surrender their positions in exchange for transportation to the Deir Ezzor province.

he ISIS terrorists in southern Damascus had previously asked the Syrian Army to transport them Deir Ezzor before they reneged on the deal.

Regardless of the terrorist group’s decision, the Syrian Army is poised to capture the area in order to fully secure the capital for the first time during this seven year long war.

All eyes on southern Syria

With tens of thousands of troops already in Damascus, the Syrian Army’s next major battle is expected to take place in the southern provinces of Dara’a and Al-Quneitra.

The Syrian Army and their Russian counterparts have already sent a delegation to Dara’a to negotiate a reconciliation agreement with the rebels; however, according to a military source in Damascus, the peace talks were not successful.

>Similar to their East Ghouta operation, the Syrian Army will seek militarily pressure the rebels in both Al-Quneitra and Dara’a to accept a reconciliation agreement.

almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-army-eyes-daraa-quneitra-as-damascus-operations-reach-final-stages/

Master Baker approved this thread
I must say I was in the fence before that between a literal scatposter that followed the rules and a memeflag that broke them

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-26 at 18.48.40.png (716x1265, 741K)

First for Saif al-Islam

Attached: saif.png (422x437, 345K)

I yield to the German, not to Turduni.

choose one before mods purge us all

>Bullets fly across Damascus as East Ghouta militants set fire to their bases and arms storage sites before evacuating

As yet more rebel fighters prepare to depart from Damascus’ East Ghouta region per an evacuation agreement with Syrian government forces, the process of burning their final bases and arms storage sites ahead of departure continues.

Over the last several days, civilians in government-controlled areas of Damascus have heard bullets whistle overhead as they go about their daily lives.

The passing bullet fire is neither the result of shooting celebrations by Syrian Army soldiers nor incoming attack from armed rebel groups but rather due to secondary explosions from ammo caches that have been set alight by evacuating militants.

Given that departing insurgents are only allowed to leave with the weapons they can carry (i.e. their personal assault rifle), the burning of their hidden arms and ammunition stockpiles comes as no surprise; logically, they want to deny government forces war spoils that may be used against them in future battles.
almasdarnews.com/article/bullets-fly-across-damascus-as-east-ghouta-militants-set-fire-to-their-bases-and-arms-storage-sites-before-evacuating/

braindead loser, worship that retarded gypsy.

don't bother, we'll stay in your thread

>165485167
>germutt calls memeflag kike his brother

checks out, loser.

VIDEO inside
>The moment Nusra assassins kill a leading Free Syrian Army commander in south Idlib

ideo footage (shown below) has been released bearing witness to the moment that a group of assassins belonging to Al-Qaeda affiliate Ha’yat Tahrir al-Sham (better known by its former name, Al-Nusra Front) killed a leading Free Syrian Army commander.

The victim rebel commander, Abu Abd al-Rahman, had been assassinated whilst observing the frontline opposite Syrian Army positions in the southern countryside of Idlib province.

Sources describe the exact location of the assassination as being ‘south of Tammana’ – a rebel-held town (thought to have many ISIS loyalists) immediately east of Khan Sheikhoun.

almasdarnews.com/article/graphic-video-the-moment-nusra-assassins-kill-a-leading-free-syrian-army-commander-in-south-idlib/

Attached: Patriot failure.webm (326x640, 1.48M)

Whos to blame for this bread splitery

großer Bruder

migrate to real bread lads, followed all the rules and my bread is perfectly fine, it would be hypocrisy to use this memeflag's bread.

Why do not sleep?

>Happy Palm Sunday from #Syria’s #Aleppo, free of #ISIS and Al-#Qaeda jihadists.

Attached: DZO58KvX0AENMDh.jpg (957x539, 120K)

The germutt and the memeflag kike, check the previous bread if you don't believe me.

Don't you have a shit collection to rub one out to? get out

Remeber turdini only makes the pro syria thread when he knows he is will be out thread with a legit thread only so he can have an alibi and bitch that he was legit trying to bake. Looking at posts of each of them you can see who contributed and who didn't

Well, you did anounce earlier urduni, imma migrate to yours

This

Attached: saif pointing.jpg (610x425, 61K)

>165485633
shut up gypsy.

>he annonced earlier, so who cares if he literallt posts shit and spam all over the thread
Dumbass.

What a bullshiting moron. Expulsion of diplomats is just the diplomatic level below implementing a embargo and two below a blockade, which is argued by some is already an act of war. And three below a formal declaration of war.

based

Aight master baker decides, what bread i stick to

>an embargo

Man the fact that Assad has done this well is really a gift after the death of Gaddafi. Shows that somethings really can improved.

I never knew how nice these threads can be when you filter all the attentionwhores.

Im not the scat spamming scatposter, but if you keep pushing i might become him, don't let the kike achieve his goal.

>Palestinian Syrian Army commander beheaded by ISIS after capture in south Damascus

A commander within Palestinian unit attached to the Syrian Army who was captured by Islamic State militants during the terrorist group’s blitz operation in the southern Damascus district of Al-Qadam has been beheaded.

The Palestinian-Syrian commander, Nidal Darwish , was part of a Palestinian battalion operating in close coordination with Syrian Army units based around the Al-Qadam district.

During the recent Islamic State operation to seize Al-Qadam, his unit quickly found itself being overrun and routed from the district by jihadist fighters; in the week that followed over fifty government and pro-government troops were killed.

Darwish was captured alive during the battle for Al-Qadam and executed shortly thereafter.

At the present time, Islamic State forces reportedly control some 90 percent of Al-Qadam with the Syrian Army and allied paramilitaries now being now holding out in just one of the district’s neighborhoods.

Military-affiliated sources are talking about an upcoming Syrian Army offensive against ISIS across various areas of south Damascus to avenge the events that have taken place in Al-Qadam.
almasdarnews.com/article/palestinian-syrian-army-commander-beheaded-by-isis-after-capture-in-south-damascus/

*BRAAAAAPPPPP*
whew eeeee that pungency... i see you've been manufacturing sarin, my dear. Time for a punitive spanking!

Attached: 1521771286582.jpg (800x800, 120K)

Video inside
>Incredible recently-released footage: Russian naval warplanes bomb militant targets in Syria (takeoffs, airstrikes)

The Russian Ministry of Defence recently released several minutes of footage showing the operations of the Admiral Kuznetsov aircraft carrier against militant targets in Syria.

The footage is well over one year old, being from around the time of late-2016, when the carrier, its aircraft and its attached fleet conducted combat operations against militants in the Arab republic.

The video shows Su-33 and MiG-29K naval warplanes in action, striking key militant targets including bases, convoy movements, positions and logistical centers throughout Syria.

almasdarnews.com/article/incredible-recently-released-footage-russian-naval-warplanes-bomb-militant-targets-in-syria-takeoffs-airstrikes/

>be FSA in Ghouta
>build one defensive line while larping about being the heart of the opposition
>get flanked from behind
>lose half of your territory in a week
>lose a third of it the next week
>lose the rest of the urban cities you claim will be Assad's Stalingrad
>get barrel bombed
>get airstriked
>surrender
>get bussed
>after getting bussed to Idlib, get airstriked again

Attached: 1491945218398.jpg (700x700, 98K)

So have you decided what the real bread will be

Keep bread alive for later use

you know what, i tried, fuck it.

I will post news I gather here, we can recycle german bread as it's too late now.. idk, pick which ever you want mate ib4 mods purge all of them

yeah you did, and just when people were being lenient to you yesterday, you sperged out and get mad at them

Get fucked nigger

Fucking bread spliters deserve death

nah dawg, i don't need your empathy, i don't need anybody to be on my side.

Thousands of civilians in Eastern Ghouta freed from prison by Syrian Forces

In the largest city of the East Ghouta district, Douma, civilians and military personnel have been liberated from the “jail of repentance,” where they were kept prisoners for years by Jaish al-Islam militants.

There were hundreds of women and children from the city of Adra, which was captured by militants in December 2013. Adra is one of the largest industrial cities in the suburbs of Damascus.

In December 2013, militants seized the city and massacred civilians while many were taken prisoners.

A source in the Syrian security forces told Sputnik that “information about the repentance jail” is partially confidential, but it can be confirmed that this prison was not the only one in Douma.

almasdarnews.com/article/thousands-of-civilians-in-eastern-ghouta-freed-from-prison-by-syrian-forces/

top post

Hey im here! Is this the right bread?

Video

>Thousands rally in Sana'a to mark anniversary of Saudi-led strikes
youtube.com/watch?v=2S5gwdB1STs

>Yemenis rally in Sanaa on third anniversary of war
youtube.com/watch?v=OTm4FXHF5-0

Attached: video.png (640x488, 12K)

>act like a retard and whenever people reason with you, act like an autistic sperglord
>HURR WHY IS EVERYONE NOT GOING TO MY THREADS AND BEING MEAN TO ME WITH ACCUSATIONS!??!?

Enjoy being ignored and repeatedly banned for eternity on here, you deserve it Autismo McSperglord

This memeflag is a regular baker, no risk.

I dunno, il stick here because you approved this one, urdunis should be the real one tho imo, he did announce first, but yea if you post news here ill stick with this one

for all we know he could be a LARPer, unless he uses a tr*pcode

> 3 fucking breads
Control your autism levels /sg/

Attached: 1522030030399.jpg (645x729, 48K)

But the faggotry might be contagious.

>nah dawg, i don't need your empathy, i don't need anybody to be on my side.

Attached: 1522006986440.png (680x412, 78K)

oh no please, anything but that, how can i ever recover, also name one time someone tried to reason with me here.

Video
>Afghanistan: Suicide blast kills 3, injures 9 in Afghan city of Herat

youtube.com/watch?v=Uba1PL5DTTQ

kek

Yes, we're sticking with this one

Good. Which burger are you?

Yes

I dont know, why don't you go back to yesterday when people were trying to convince this place to go to your threads and responded to them by acting like a nigger. Get fucked retard.

Attached: DZOhbKUUQAAJX5_.jpg (720x960, 111K)

>also name one time someone tried to reason with me here.
I did several times and made memes when you sperged just as often, you live in a fucking alternate reality

Kek. The sultan cucking the EU as usual. If they were real men theyd kick him out.

> Turkey's President Recep Tayyip Erdogan on Monday insisted that Turkey still aims to become a full member of the European Union, hours ahead of a crunch summit with the bloc's chiefs aimed at restoring damaged ties. "EU membership continues to be our strategic target," Erdogan said at Istanbul airport before heading to Bulgaria for talks with European Union President Donald Tusk and European Commission chief, Jean-Claude Juncker. The summit comes as doubts mount over the viability of Turkey's bid to join the EU, which has lasted over half a century, but is now meeting with opposition from some European governments. "We will absolutely not allow some circles -- whose intentions and goals we know inside and out -- to block Turkey from being a respectable, equal and deserving full EU member."

He's a good baker, and a contributor, despite the memeflag.

Attached: DZOhbKVVoAADccL.jpg (720x960, 110K)

The American baker, the one who updates the devs during weekdays.

you made a couple of low tier memes, also lets hypothetically say you did reason with me, consider me retarded and talk to me now, not that i care or give a fuck, why did you chose this thread over mine ?

Latest clips on Syria

>Crowds cheer as SAA enters Eastern Ghouta suburb for first time in years
youtube.com/watch?v=hwvEawL9L-w

>Faylaq al-Rahman reportedly releases eight Syrian soldiers in E. Ghouta
youtube.com/watch?v=5XSGtpGm3HI

>Eastern Ghouta evacuations continue via Harasta corridor
youtube.com/watch?v=9ypqVoWmrBk

>'Militants tortured us and our children' –E.Ghouta civilians await evacuation
youtube.com/watch?v=DOEIXuSx65A

>Militants and civilians pour out of Harasta after passage deal
youtube.com/watch?v=tazHanqcrrA

>name one time someone tried to reason with me here

Attached: 1520722557546.gif (480x238, 415K)

I heard kim jong un is visitng china, can someone confirm? (PS death to israel)

Well they arent real men, he's been pulling them by the nose for ages

The old man in the middle looks like he's imaging that sofa is his wife's THICC thighs.

Jeez, who the fuck are you?

>If they were real men
well here it's not even a man, neither Kanzler nor our new foreign minister

>why did you chose this thread over mine
>t.person that dumped his 10 million zettabytes of scatporn earlier that day

Trips of truth. There are no men in the EU

Attached: 825176.jpg (396x612, 33K)

stop larping as me, autist

Pakistanbro, I did not knew this.. only found out now
Happy late Pakistanday!
youtube.com/watch?v=Ao8Ipkl2Dag

Attached: Menepois.jpg (640x474, 70K)