Banning guns won't do anythi-

>banning guns won't do anythi-

Attached: mass-shootings-by-country-1983-2013-scientific-american.jpg (574x528, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_violence_in_the_United_States#Offenders.
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ng

Where's Switzerland on there?

BTFO

>country with massive population has more crime overall than smaller pop countries

hmmmmm

Where's Mexico?

Which country on there has the most Black people?

Why isn't OP controlling for nigger crimes?
Oh, right.
OP is blacked.

Attached: 500full-manji.jpg (500x634, 90K)

Usa doesn't have 20 times more people than the UK, brainlet.

oh look, another gun chart that doesn't include places like mexico or brazil
funny how that works

This.
Immediately shows the chart is misleading

big if true

>Country of 350M+
>Compared to countries like Holland with a population of 17M
>Canada population of 36M
>Canada population of 66M
>Finland population of 5M
Apples to apples.

Attached: what 2.png (643x642, 753K)

>checked
no good arguments allowed go away

Attached: 1521551121114.jpg (500x500, 34K)

Get the fuck out of here

Attached: 3655645654.png (391x378, 29K)

Not really. Germany has 80 million inhabitants, France around 67 million, while US has about 320 million. If that was really the case, they would still have 2 or 3 times smaller number of mass shootings.

So that's a poor point.

Countries define mass shootings differently shill

Country with most freedom has to live with consequences of all that freedom.
Unironically freedom and hard choices.

it has 20 times the population of australia where it's "near impossible" to get guns and 20 times the gun homicides

>like two every year

Same place as Brazil

Because the US is apparently the same size as all those other countries.

Nice collectivism, you really made a solid poi-

KEK

something something 300 million people something some thing 10 million each something something OP is a faggot

Overall murder rates aren't affected by gun bans. Gun deaths go down, other deaths go up, so rights are suppressed and nothing is accomplished.

This

nobody claims that banning guns won't stop the mass shootings.

do we ban cars, too, then? and cigarettes? and soda and candy, since all of these things cause deaths, too?

no, we don't.

well said.

And 20 times the freedom

SHALL

NOT

>ng

Correct.

Attached: C3FDDF86-763F-4365-84AD-B5B867EFE565.jpg (4032x3024, 1.77M)

>mass shootings
>relevant

Pretty sure the amount of people who have died to mass shooting is equal to a single year in Chicago or some other nigger hellhole

>56%

Attached: DAB4CDDC-27C6-448D-8413-0102EB7D73FD.jpg (750x602, 205K)

Doesn't Finland have even more liberal gun laws than the US? Also, the czech republic would like a word.

your math skills are horrible.

US has about 30,000 gun deaths per year, and australia has around 300.

thats 100x, you dipshit.

and, for the record, i'm pro-gun.

we just don't need idiots like you making the rest of us look like retards.

That is really not a fair comparison. America has way more people than any of those other countries. Also, mass-shootings are less than 1% of all murders with guns. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_violence_in_the_United_States#Offenders. You should be going by murders with guns per-person per-year.

Funny, the countries with more brown and black population seem to be on the higher end?

>US has about 30,000 gun deaths per year
>counting suicides in gun deaths
topkek

>Correct.

For anyone wondering, those are 80% complete Ar15 lower receivers. They need several holes drilled and a pocket for the fire control group milled out to be considered complete. Why does this matter? The lower receiver is the part of an ar15 which is legally the gun and its the only part that is controlled. As it's only 80% complete at the time of sale, it isn't controlled at all since it's not a firearm. You can buy 12 packs of these, shipped right to your door without ever passing a background check.

Yeah, but it is a bigger place, with a different culture. Petrol sniffing kills off a lot of aussies.

Attached: second-hand-smoke-kills.jpg (1000x666, 250K)

BE

WELL REGULATED

Wow a country with the population of the entire continent of europe has more mass shootings than individual countries in europe?

Shocking.

there are probably literally a thousand different things I could use to show "see? It's this thing that causes mass shootings"

Show me a graph for "cheeseburger consumption by country", I bet it's nearly identical

>and, for the record, i'm pro-gun.

Pro-gun people don't include suicides when they quote statistics.

The United States has over 40 million niggers.

Hey if it works

total 119
>119
119 for all those countries

also its shit. leaves out an unreasonable amount of other information obvious propaganda to push political agenda

>never mentions Brazil or southeast asia where they don't even report murders

Attached: annual homicides.jpg (1024x585, 68K)

Inb4 diagram includes criminals, police and homicide and what not kind of shooting

Wtf I love highly unionized direct democracies with universal healthcare now!

Germany 82 million
France 65 million
UK 65 million

Which of those countries is 10+ percent nigger? I'll wait...

Attached: 1521857735683.png (720x948, 809K)

>>Canada population of 36M
>>Canada population of 66M

mutt education

They are expensive, though. A complete lower can be had at a gun show for less work and about the same price.

Those countries are getting more violent with increasing shitskin populations BY THE DAY

10%
>10%
all of them with some type of nigger

this

>And compulsory national service.
Something I think the leafs could do with personally.
Also the Swiss constitution is pretty fucking based they have a bill of rights and bill of obligations. You have to earn the fucking right to gain the privileges that come with Swiss citizenship. No feeeloading swiss nationals.

what there aren't two Canadas?

How is Brazil's population not in decline?

How do I into population size and demographics?

Now remove Chicago, New Orleans, Baltimore, Detroit, and D.C.

I know the "less than " and "greater than " symbols,kiddo. I choose not to use them because they're gay- like you.

Also learn how to FUCKING READ!! They do not have large nigger populations. Period.

Niggers

And another foreign OP who's who's ashamed to reveal his nationality and is weirdly obsessed with a different country's domestic politics

You won't get much disagreement here.

We all think the niggers should be sent back.

To be honest they should only compare the US against nations with either similar levels of gun ownership or similar population demographics. Preferably both.