Massive Document Dump

Get in here faggots!
Massive SES DOC DUMP

SERCO
SES
LIST OF PEDO PRIESTS
AND MORE

m.youtube.com/watch?v=pdFPR_c8qBk&feature=youtube

Check in the description section for links.

mega.nz/#F!42ZngbBZ!0MHCT7ipQvCUNsjgUVjong

mega.nz/#!w3pBmSRQ!3ht7gR_07rSLHnPUjUFR6xc4YA2AZlHoXby-go_QTZY

fbcoverup.com/docs/library/2015-12-15-Executive-Order-13714-Strengthening-the-Senior-Executive-Service-Fed-Reg-2015-32060-by-Barack-Obama-GPO-Dec-15-2015.pdf

fbcoverup.com/docs/library/2016-12-01-S-Prt-114-26-Plum-Book-Policy-and-Supporting-Positions-Committee-on-Homeland-Security-and-Governmental-Affairs-US-Senate-114th-Congress-2d-Session-GPO-Dec-01-2016.pdf#page=228

Attached: bumpo4.jpg (880x587, 116K)

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/us/2018/03/26/orlando-nightclub-shooters-father-was-secret-fbi-informant-officials-reveal.html
gao.gov/search?advanced=1
opm.gov/policy-data-oversight/pay-leave/salaries-wages/pay-executive-order-2017-adjustments-of-certain-rates-of-pay.pdf)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

sorry, i don't use happening alarms

inb4

Attached: 1521289422209.jpg (408x632, 32K)

checked

Attached: 0da38f117ac8d0833ebaa53f677c7ed6e6fb28e13f3e79d71b6b24c3ea8d8a01.jpg (444x444, 32K)

checked

Bumping because shills are flooding the board with ban shooty bang threads

apparently the pulse nightclub shooter's father was fbi informant

i'm still gathering these piece by piece, when i tried to get the whole thing it shit the bed

#
.-- .... .. - . .-. / - .... .- -. / -.-- --- ..- --..-- / --. .-. .. -. --. --- .-.-.-

#
.-- .... . -. / -.-- --- ..- / ..-. .. -. .- .-.. .-.. -.-- / .-. . .- .-.. .. --.. . / .... --- .-- / ... - ..- .--. .. -.. / -.-- --- ..- / .- .-. . / .--. .-.. . .- ... . / -.. .. ... -.-. --- -. -. . -.-. - / - .... . / .--. ... ..- / ..-. .-. --- -- / -.-- --- ..- .-. / -- --- - .... . .-. -... --- .- .-. -.. / .- -. -.. / -.-. .... ..- -.-. -.- / -.-- --- ..- .-. / .--. -.-. / --- ..- - / - .... . / .-- .. -. -.. --- .-- .-.-.-

Attached: 1506287859566.jpg (1024x704, 143K)

>.-- .... . -. / -.-- --- ..- / ..-. .. -. .- .-.. .-.. -.-- / .-. . .- .-.. .. --.. . / .... --- .-- / ... - ..- .--. .. -.. / -.-- --- ..- / .- .-. . / .--. .-.. . .- ... . / -.. .. ... -.-. --- -. -. . -.-. - / - .... . / .--. ... ..- / ..-. .-. --- -- / -.-- --- ..- .-. / -- --- - .... . .-. -... --- .- .-. -.. / .- -. -.. / -.-. .... ..- -.-. -.- / -.-- --- ..- .-. / .--. -.-. / --- ..- - / - .... . / .-- .. -. -.. --- .-- .-.-.-

fucking kek

Bump

Checked

checked and keked

Link to previous thread?

>-... .-. .- .. .-.. .-.. .
-.- . -.- --..-- / .-- .... .- - / .- / .--- .- -.-. -.- .- ... ...

checked, hail kek

Brew some coffee lads, it's gonna be a long one to get through all these files, we must become machines

Attached: 1520835553857.png (301x250, 22K)

>>

WOW A FUCKING LEAF
AND IM NOT SAYING THAT IN A BAD WAY

Attached: fluffer.jpg (480x480, 10K)

So what page are you guys on il work front to back

Oh fuck. (((You))) again.
This shit is old. As people have told you time and time again. Shill something else. Sage.

Attached: whhhat.png (942x527, 67K)

?

Attached: bolestathemolesta.png (923x584, 68K)

i just started in the 3-26 zip
going to brew some coffee

ch3ck3d & bumpstock

Attached: 1520627117330.gif (350x300, 1.99M)

Checking and bumping.

Checked. Will dig into this tonight.

Attached: 1517192881339.png (557x674, 522K)

That shit broke long ago.
Here is Fox News with an article in it 3 hours ago.
foxnews.com/us/2018/03/26/orlando-nightclub-shooters-father-was-secret-fbi-informant-officials-reveal.html
This shit is all old. Come back with something new

>In this Chapter, the DARPA and the DSAA shall be
considered sub-units of OSD Components rather tthan Defense Agencies.

Attached: DTIC_ADA268045.png (775x656, 161K)

Morning anons, or evening, whatever the case may be. Well, nice to see there is still some interest on these files. As for myself, from the time of the data dump until present, I spent the night until about 5am reading through them before I took a break- still a few to go through yet. Most of this appears to have been FOIA'd or publicly available, but some of it I'm not sure about. In any event, someone knew where to look to find the dirty secrets. I went through some of the comments on the other thread, and it's kinda funny some of the conclusions reached in here- damn kids, going off half-cocked without the experience to interpret and put these into context. It's alright though- the knowledge is getting out there, and that's what matters; just take care not to run too wild with it or you'll be swimming in your own muddy waters.
The GAO reports are the most telling, and you should always pay attention to their publications- especially the CAFRs. If you want to know where the financial bodies are buried, that is where you will find them.
The documents in the zips outline some pretty serious government abuse, notably the VA assistance/restructuring (I suspect there was a huge misappropriation of funds and the VA was hung out to dry), and massive amounts of payroll scams, but I should forewarn you: this is not likely to gain a lot of traction. Much of this has been known for a long time in a few watchdog circles, and efforts to get it acted upon have failed. They are open secrets on the Hill, and trying to get anyone up there to act to police themselves is an exercise in futility. Be that as it may, I have forwarded these to a couple of other people who will have interest and spread the word. That's about all I can do.

You're tired. Go to sleep user. Can't fight the shills without a good night's rest.

Howdy. Imma check your digits and let you be on your way.

Attached: gj1359.png (767x556, 300K)

thanks for the input
the fun will be linking names, or as you say, financial bodies
-also checked

Attached: reverend mculkin.png (686x583, 167K)

bump

Bump

All right I got my coffee, good to go. Shills be thinking they can slide this, but I know better

Attached: DOCID-32397739.png (754x630, 226K)

i know this may be old news but this is fucking sick
how many of these fuckers got pic related?

Attached: 494.png (596x448, 60K)

too many

Attached: dd9394c4dd633d5397bde2fd568e61d31a31277cc676e1accecea314a6ff93a9.jpg (1530x1600, 428K)

in the civil rights area of the 3-26 zip

Attached: lanny jay.png (247x167, 31K)

bump

Attached: 1caf59e24dbb14d78277edd0d37f309f530633f10951f5c93ac6a2d0cb4ec852.png (1024x1446, 859K)

and this was just PA. these fuckers need to burn.

Attached: we just moved him.png (683x745, 121K)

yeah, that shit got depressing real fast
i moved on to digging GAO reports, boring but not as sick as reading about how many kids got buggered

I got the feeling the GOA stuff is just fillers.. havent found any that you cant search up here:

gao.gov/search?advanced=1

maybe some of these GOA reports are not censored..

Attached: videogames.png (1450x1732, 327K)

bump ba bump ba bump ba bump

Attached: 7873d27ec6bf70daed4a03646361ef5b.jpg (358x312, 23K)

Attached: the cat of dreams.jpg (284x716, 44K)

Bump

bumperino

Attached: 426.jpg (680x451, 32K)

bumped&checked
i'm going to need more coffee

Checked. How's Italy this time of the year?

checked

Attached: b64.jpg (680x748, 135K)

bump for one of the few actual threads that has any substance whatsoever

Attached: 9f3deafe30.jpg (512x341, 86K)

Guess we post happening macros until the good folk give us a tldr.

Attached: Screenshot_20180326-153508.png (1080x1920, 890K)

What’s this? JASON? NASA?

Attached: C5641AAB-4875-452D-937D-AC9BFD6F63A4.png (750x1334, 350K)

bump for the hanging of pedo priests

I'll check that

Attached: 1518697357518.jpg (701x540, 146K)

just saw another cap earlier that said darpa and something else would fall under osd. not sure how related, on mobile now.

Hmmm...

Attached: 38AA3560-783A-432D-8B51-1DF6CB7A3236.png (750x1334, 579K)

Hmmmmmm....

Attached: C241B952-A835-457E-AD84-7D04CC0E1155.png (750x1334, 393K)

Lurker bump
Godspeed anons

Attached: 4353EB70C43343C4AD3ACF64FD703887.jpg (278x429, 25K)

Nice try fbi
Those mega.nz links have tracking malware in them.
I doubt anyone is taking those links seriously.

Also
>checked
It’s “check’d”.

Noggin my joggin.

Lemme try to rephrase the happening:

1. massive dump of unknown source
2. plenty of the files are in public record (GOA.gov and cia.gov as sources for some)
3. mainly focuses on so called SES, "Senior Executive Service" employees .. which can be in any branch (DOD, NASA, etc. etc.) and are payed above normal civil servant brackets and get retirement money of normal pay, independent of work time (funny fact.. German civil servants all have this last benefit)
4. plenty of attention of some youtube channels (Webb and American Intelligence Media)
5. mixed in documents kinda hot (see pedo priest list, would have been a to kill for in the 70s, now only offers mild attraction)
6. plenty of copies of Black Vault documents (also freely available if you visit that site)
7. doxing of some SES status employees

last notice

8. amount of SES employees in the same magnitude as sealed indicments, probably not corelated..

Attached: apfelwein.gif (919x887, 271K)

In the last bread an user said he’d unpack and upload the contents of the zip files to a safe place. Anyone have these?

Attached: F7EF49BF-F98C-4B7A-BF83-048247ADF74F.jpg (600x600, 53K)

Read file name

Attached: You+_0a6f387cb86785e91393d397291545ad.jpg (180x245, 6K)

Bump

pretty good. colder than usual, but it's getting better.

Attached: serco.com_20-03-2018.png (773x655, 96K)

What are some good place in Italy to vacation? Places to avoid?

That's nice. Canada sucks. Been thinking of going to live in Italy for a little bit before travelling in eastern Asia. I've always heard good things about Italy from my father's side of the family.

ikr

Attached: a30.jpg (1024x768, 280K)

Depends on your taste? What do you prefer... sea, mountain, art or funny places? We have them all.

I just wanna know where the niggers are to avoid

If you want to avoid niggers... Southern Italy is rather clean but you'll also meet lots of terroni who unironically are the niggers of Europe. Or, maybe, you might want to visit Val d'Aosta.

>not a blog nigger

avoid Rome and nalìples. Go to Tuscany, thank me later. you need to eat crostino nero and bistecca alla fiorentina while you're there.

This is Val d'Aosta's landscape for reference.

Attached: 9414634026_30b3dea22f_o.jpg (1900x1000, 311K)

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Another boring spam thread. Saged

Bump

Jude

old aig report
this fucking government
DOTR when

Attached: tsa.png (539x627, 140K)

WHy? There's literally nothing to discuss, just some dull legal documents. Even the shill threads are more interesting

>LIST OF PEDO PRIESTS

OMG, Pope Francis is one of them!!!!!

Attached: Unionized European Federations Map.png (3632x1232, 495K)

off with you
>>

beyond big if true saucey pls

Chemonics - trying to understand their relationship to the SES or why this was included.
Ashraf W. Rizk, Chairman
Ronald J. Gilbert, Vice-Chair
Susanna Mudge, President and CEO
Bisrat Aklilu, Board Member
James W. Butcher, Executive Vice President
William Keller, Chief Financial Officer
>MBA from the Thunderbird School of Global Management.
Stephen J. Nikrant, Board Member
Lizann Prosser, Board Member
Eric J. Reading, Executive Vice President
>has significant experience in post-conflict recovery... In addition to overseeing the implementation of Chemonics development transition works globally... and PhD candidate in Governance and Globalization
Annika Sweetland, Board Member
Barbara C. Teele, Board Member
>She has travelled to more than 10 countries as a representative of Chemonics, and hosted many social events for visiting international dignitaries in the United States.
Hatch Act anyone?
Eijk Van Otterloo, Board Member
>Keystone Custodian funds
Dov S. Zakheim, Board Member
The Honorable Dov S. Zakheim is a senior advisor at the Center for Strategic and International Studies and senior fellow at the CNA Corporation. As the former undersecretary of defense (comptroller) and chief financial officer for the Department of Defense (DOD), Dr. Zakheim developed and managed department budgets, negotiated five major defense agreements with U.S. allies and partners, and served as a principal advisor to the secretary of defense. He also served as DOD’s coordinator of civilian programs in Afghanistan. Dr. Zakheim is currently serving as the vice chairman of both the Center for the National Interest and the Foreign Policy Research Institute, as well as being a member of the DOD’s Defense Business Board and the Chief of Naval Operations Executive Panel. He is a member of the
>Council on Foreign Relations
, the International Institute for Strategic Studies, and Chatham House/The Royal Institute of International Affairs; fellow of the Royal Swedish Academy of War Sciences.

That reads like some Bar Mitzvah guest list kek

(((Globalist)))

no its not in there.. there are 5 pdfs with names of found out pedo priests in thr 60-70s, but only US based ones.. Pope Francis (then Bergoglio) was in south america at that time

biggest hickup of this leak is the waste of money imho: paying 120-200k salary a month for 8000+ cronies of some higher ups is actually quite enough to setup revolts in smaller countries.. but since you can still print this $$$ like there is no tomorrow it is not a big problem.. yet...

also this is public knowledge (opm.gov/policy-data-oversight/pay-leave/salaries-wages/pay-executive-order-2017-adjustments-of-certain-rates-of-pay.pdf)

the number of these guys is what is more telling...

Attached: money.png (1428x1564, 232K)

bump

Bump

bump

Attached: 1517914205800.png (406x318, 276K)

Attached: 4b4.gif (446x374, 1.04M)

Bump for the hanging of all Catholics

checked

This one boils my noodles

Attached: DoD-SES23-03-2018689983.png (743x637, 122K)

Action : Whenever you see an article / tweet / post on normie media that makes you want to sperg out, but you can't act for fear of revealing your power level, simply reply with the following statement :

>"Thanks for pushing normal people even further to the right."

If they try to start an argument, simply keep repeating :
>"As I said, thanks for pushing normal people even further to the right."
to whatever arguments they try to make.
Whenever you see the comment, upvote / like it.

Goals :
- Demoralization. Make them realize that every action they take is counterproductive.
- Subtly imply to bystanders that 'ordinary' people are already right wing. Remember, the major social currency among normies is conformity. If they believe that everybody else is moving right, so will they.
- Point out that the rise of the right is a consequence of the actions & voices of the left.
- Show 'the left' and the normies that we are everywhere, and that we are watching. Again, this plays into the normie desire to 'fit in'.
- Embolden those who are already on the right but are kept silent by fear of social repercussions (see previous point).
- The comment is polite and violates no 'guidelines'. They can't shut it down.
- Short comments are more likely to be read, often more so than the actual article / post / story.
- Create an atmosphere that discourages leftists to post in the first place.

This is solid enough that you could even post it on real accounts. If you ever have to walk it back just say “I AM a leftist myself. It was sarcasm. I meant that stuff like that damages OUR cause.” Even then, the statement has value as a divide and conquer strategy (ie. “a real leftist doesn’t believe that stuff”).

It doesn't matter whether you believe any of the above or not - the purpose is to make *them* believe it

Discuss.
Ignore divide & conquer shills and demoralization shills (anybody who ‘dismisses’ the plan without providing genuine criticism is a shill.)