So that the NATO-Russian War is inevitable in 10 years, what's your perspective on it? Will nukes hit the soil?

So that the NATO-Russian War is inevitable in 10 years, what's your perspective on it? Will nukes hit the soil?

Attached: GkIy64HFXck.jpg (550x682, 69K)

i'll trade nato's ammo and fuel depots coordinates for a safehouse in russia

I'll volunteer in the russian army. Can't wait to kill burgerjews and their zogbots.

Attached: 1521998265855.jpg (750x674, 166K)

B-but Russia is sided with Israel...

NATO will just surround Russia and protect all of its neighbors against further Russian aggression. Then NATO can use Russia's tactic of very slowly advancing "in peace" while telling the news that you aren't there. Within a few months the invisible NATO forces who aren't there will have walked very slowly into Moscow. Then we'll tiptoe slowly up the Kremlin's step and hide behind potted plants while saying we're not in Russia. When no one is looking in our direction we'll crawl very quietly into Putin's office, tie his shoes together, and steal his chair. Now we're in charge of Russia.

I don't remember Russia sending billions in aid to Israel and declaring Jerusalem their capital though, m80

Attached: 1511472553624.jpg (800x546, 57K)

Can't wait. Please aim your nukes at Edinburgh specifically Ivan, I want to die first!

Attached: 1522038284650.gif (240x320, 227K)

Probably because NATO is going to have the shit kicked out of it against a non-Arab opponent.

You know you can choose to die at any time right? Just go walk around London until a Muslim beheads you. Shouldn't take more than a quarter hour.

I for one welcome our Russian liberators from ZOG with open arms.

I only hope that they'll have their own equivalent of Hiwis/Waffen-SS that I can volunteer for.

Attached: 6dGMYfP.jpg (1280x1764, 384K)

>nukes
totally unnecessary. we have seen what american airpower does to ruskie bodies already in syria
>200 dead in one airstrike
literally will be gulf war 1 repeat. my advice? just give up before it starts

>I for one welcome our Russian liberators from ZOG with open arms.
Your mom will get raped by the Russians. They are not how you think they are

Please liberate me senpai
I want big strong russian men to pin me down and have their way with me

Attached: 1501380413326.jpg (250x250, 24K)

>200 gorillion dead in one airstrike
ftfy
How dare you downplay the numbers of the airstrike, you filthy anti-american?

Attached: 1521958811844.gif (250x194, 13K)

I can't wait, I watched Red Dawn so many times I can practically recite every line from it. The first thing we will defend is the local McDonalds. No Russian will set foot in our holy mecca even if it takes 1000 burger lives. We will turn every McDonalds into fortresses. And, at the end of the war, when all the bodies are being mourned and all the destruction has ended, old burger veteran will sit on a park bench, missing his left arm, remembering his fallen friends, when suddenly a young boy will come up to him and hand him a Big Mac. And a single tear will stream down his cheek.

Attached: dawn17.jpg (1344x756, 273K)

Historically speaking, no not-white nation has ever been able to defeat a white nation in a major war.

The USA is not going to win this one.

I don't want to make a scene

If we really fortified every Mcdonalds America would be a fucking fortress. There is one every mile or so.

no one wants you, neckbeard weeb

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

People have been saying this for decades. I doubt it’ll happen.

>he still refuses to accept the ZOG plays both hands
Your denial is sad son.
>but all it takes is the right politician! we can fix it from there!
Sad.

Attached: 1511965469174.jpg (500x328, 21K)

Full nbc war.
No where to run.
No where to hide.

Like we did in Hiroshima?

since every hillbilly and their mom have guns up the arse, america is already a fucking fortress.

In case of NATO-Russian WW3, i'd bet on NATO, if only for the massive problems of modernisation that the Ivan has at home. Europe will be destroyed tho. Russia will most likely crush any continental NATO force as europe is an uncoordinated mess in that time.
Once Europe is conquered and every man, child and woman is either killed, raped or both respectively, mutts will invade from the asian side or die. An all-out assault on europa's beaches seems unlikely to be successful.
China is most likely going to be neutral and will overtake world politics after the war.

Attached: 13147914808.jpg (658x370, 163K)

I don't want my slain body all social media and TV. I want to be disintegrated into tiny pieces of ash instantly

Yes , you will be hit very hard by the subs, but you will break America forever and that will be a good thing because the US has become a kike nigger.

Attached: th (1).jpg (474x296, 17K)

I can't be drafted, lmao.

I really hope Russia retakes all its soviet era satellite states and create a Russian Union.
I hope America lets EU defend itself and stays out of the war and supply both sides of the war.
I think both NATO-Russia will know better than to use Nukes. But most likely the ones who will drop nukes will be Israel and China.
Also I don’t think war is inevitable. I think it will just be a lot of economic/cyber wars. I think the days of conventional war is long gone.

Attached: F24CF773-61C1-40F6-B83F-67621DCDC2A1.jpg (1024x678, 211K)

They'll step in the last year and a half of the war on the american and claim they won it.

That’s the American way.

There will never be a WWIII. In fact, there will never be a war again between the western world and Russia or China. People would riot if their government were to go to war.
Westeners have become too dependant on their comfortable and easy lives.
We will of course slowly be stripped of our rights and privacy (in 100-200 years or so) and end up living in Black Mirror esque dystopia with the invisible elite on top.

you mean American civilians stabbing NATO civilians in the back is inevitable

Americans can literally go to a NATO country, steal a gun, and start murdering civilians

in other words Americans can commit genocide on the civilian populations of non-American NATO countries

American civilians fucking HATE American military commanders and fucking HATE non-American NATO civilians

American military commanders are just written off as non-American. Non-American NATO civilians are thieves

American civilians are going to BEG Putin to brainwash NATO and the JCS

American civilians want NATO and JCS brass addicted to crack and heroin, fucking loli asses all day long, getting their own troops killed.

American civilians fucking HATE those god damn jerks. They are worse that worthless, they are negative people, when those people die, it is like a woman having a child, that is how happy we are, that is how much we want American military commanders dead, that is how much we want NATO brass dead, that is how much we want JCS brass dead.

oh by the way, we want you to shut the fuck up and eat humble pie before we rip your balls off and stuff them up your ass

yup

Worst fucking movie ever. I cringed through out it, user.

I'd like to see the world end when I die. That would be fantastic.

I really want American military to commit genocide on non-American NATO civilians

I want a Russia-USA alliance to commit genocide on the civilians of France, the UK, and the non-American NATO countries

I am so sick of those fucking things

I hate them so much

they are so sick and twisted, they are life unworthy of life

i would laugh, if it wasn't so true.

>NATO-Russian War is inevitable in 10 years

Right now the US defends Europe, in 10 years we wont. They offer nothing in trade, have a dying demographic, and are nothing but a drain on our defenses. The new american foreign policy is a transnational one.

It's going to come to a point where we wont care what happens in eastern Europe, or Europe at all. We might defend the UK for their naval support(super carriers), but that's about it.

>transnational
transactional*