Antagonists will fall and justice shall prevail

Antagonists will fall and justice shall prevail.

t. Prison School 275

Now that the piss-shit has been put in her place I hope we can move on to more interesting storylines.

There's been like 30 episodes for fucking panty exchange is this gonna stop

you mean Gakuto's nascent harem plus joe?

It'll probably be swift and painful. I was expecting it to be the last chapter of this volume.

panty exchange will end with kisses or more lewd,

What happened in the recent chapters?
I remember it was supposed to end fairly soon.

confessions and piss

Pls explain. I can't look at mango from my current location.

barbeque party only three people turned up
Hana confessed to Chiyo about some of things she'd done with Kiyoshi
Kiyoshi finally makes it to the barbeque party confronted by Chiyo and Hana, he badly needs a piss thinks of things to do so he can piss, half listening to what they are saying more confusion, dives headfirst into barrel and rolls into river girls drag him out, confession scene. hiramoto trolls Hana and chiyo shippers
chiyo accepts then tells them both to return each others underwear

Simply the BEST

I think this is the manga’s last arc, thought?

*thoughts?

Nope, Hana is endgame so at least two or three arcs more.

>Hana is endgame

Hope not, but it is certainly possible, almost everything is tied up. All the guys have girlfriends, except for Gakuto, which all the school loves. If Mari/Kate/Meiko gets some closure all the plots are ended. The WT contest can just be in the final chapter.
Only best girl Hana will not get closure that way.

>Hana will not get closure that way
Good

I'd like a Hana spin off.

Honestly, can't understand why people like a character as bland as Chiyo

I could say the same for anyone that likes Hana. She's completely unlikeable, and only has her looks going for her, and even then that's not enough since all the other girls are far more attractive.

That's the thing, she's special enough for you to dislike her. Chiyo is so bland I can't even hate her, I'm just indifferent.

>only has her looks going for her
Hana is pretty bland looking.

She's hilarious, moves the plot along by her action rather than reactions or by getting dragged by the flow, has good banter with Kiyoshi, was completely clueless regarding men and relationships but is slowly getting better, before the fucking breakdown she had because Kiyoshi was gonna be reciprocated by Chiyo she actually helped him with her even though she liked him, also, maybe because of their belligerence, but I think she and Kiyoshi have great chemistry.
Also, people have started attacking Hana for trying to stop the confession by exposing everything, but I actually like her more for trying and exposing both of their humiliations instead of just rolling over and going ''I just want my beloved to be happy!'' in utter complacency like every other girl that loses in a love triangle.

There's nothing wrong with bland.

>She's hilarious
Stopped reading there.

She's easily the funniest of the girls, and one of the funniest characters in the series, probably because she's almost always on the receiving end of bizarre situations.

Hana is end game

Come back when Kiyoshi falls for Hana so never

>Antagonists will fall

So Kiyoshi's getting ditched by both?

Honestly, it's how simple and seamlessly this conflict is resolving that bothers me.

They could have Chiyo demand Kiyoshi proves himself, which leads Hana back into full evil bitch early series mode trying to sabotage him and the boys going back to hijinx adventures trying to help Kiyoshi win over the girl.

Instead we get Chiyo basically just going "it's ok" and cementing herself as cuckquean. Shameful.

Hiramoto better redeem this. There's no way no one wouldn't pick up on the rather abrupt change in demeanor and complete regression to make Chiyo more appealing.

But really, there’s no more logical way for Chiyo to respond. Kiyoshi’s been a retard for this whole manga, but a lot of what he did with Hana was forced by her. She understands that, and decides not to hold it against him. Honestly, it takes a really strong person to be able to see past that.

Or a saint

It feels like the work of editors rather than Hiramoto pushing for definitives

For an ecchi like this, I doubt it. Hiramoto’s just writing what makes the most sense. Unfortunately for those who like Hana, it makes no sense for Kiyoshi to fall for her, especially not now.

I see the Hanashitters are still throwing their tantrum.

The argument I've seen so people make is that he could just say no to nearly all of those bollocks, but he chose to go along with her, so he at least a small part of the fault.
Besides, this really does seem too uncomplicated, either Hiramoto is ending the manga abruptly in just a few chapter or there'll be more going on with them.

I'm a Hanafag but I'm cracking up. Where is this man, btw?

I’ve had my suspicions that he’s ending the manga ever since the prison was destroyed, and this resolution makes me believe that even more. Just a few more ends to tie up, then the wet t-shirt contest in the last chapter. I’m satisfied with the manga overall, so I wouldn’t mind if it ended with this arc.

Probably committed sudoku by now, I’m glad to see there’s Hanafags like you who don’t seem to be taking this too hard

Well, I'd be disappointed since I still like it and find Chiyo impossibly boring, but maybe he's bored after the cavalry arc.

Not the guy you're replying to, but given that Hana was constantly btfo during the entire series and Chiyo is the first girl Yamato Nadeshiko pure love interest type that seems to be nearly unbeatable in these things, I think many people expected her to lose, even if she was an amusing and remarkable character with way more chemistry with Kiyoshi, so I suppose people were just prepared to be disappointed from early on.

I doubt Kiyoshi would be bored now, he’s had the whole manga to decide whether or not Chiyo would be “boring”

I’d probably ship Hana if she wasn’t such a toxic person and if Kiyoshi actually had feelings for her. If anything, I’m more of a Kiyoshifag than anything. I just want /our boy/ to be happy and evidently, Chiyo makes him happy.

Actually, they didn't really interact much, did they? Possibly a bit between arcs 1 and 2 and in the few days leading up to the barbecue.

She got better as the manga went on. I still liked how she tried to stop the confession first by talking to Chiyo without revealing much then going for a hail Mary by telling all their secrets when it was clear it wouldn't work, can't say she wasn't willing to fight for him, even it meant to humiliate herself in the process as well.

Not user, but you can like a character without wanting them to win a bowl. Reifags feel like this

Other than interacting during the first prison arc, it’s mentioned that they’ve been spending time together since the first breakout, so there’s that. Then, there’s also their time together in prison.

I believe you, I actually liked Hana but I thought she was a terrible choice for Kiyoshi

The thing with Hana is that she’s doing all of those things without even realizing that she likes Kiyoshi, which should have long been obvious to herself by now, so her constant denial of that makes her look retarded. Also, nice trips.

>since the first breakout
That was between arc 1 and 2 plus the beginning of the second arc, plus their time in together was very short. I'm not saying he hasn't already decided she's awesome or anything, just that they haven't interacted significantly.

I'm pretty certain she's fully aware she likes him, when she was editing the photos they took together she was writing lovey dovey stuff on them, I think it's more that she genuinely thinks he's a shithead (sort of understandable, given that she has no idea of men, is super innocent, they met under terrible circumstances and everything after that was a mess caused by them being morons) but she knows she likes him and can't understand why nor accept it.
I think she needs less to go over her feeling and more to just give Kiyoshi a bit more credit and she'll be less conflicted.

>needs
I mean "needed". I don't want the manga to be over but I'm not expecting anything more at this point.

I think Hiramoto went more for quality over quantity with Chiyo, and the opposite with Hana. For example, Hana’s got plenty of scenes with Kiyoshi, but they all usually involve him being abused or berated in some way. Whereas Kiyoshi and Chiyo have fewer significant scenes:
>their sumo date
>her defending him against expulsion
>her helping him with the breakout
>him comforting her when the crows were “killed”
>him refusing to grope her during her slut phase
>her comforting him after his suicide attempt
Yet each scene carries far more weight than his scenes with Hana. The Hana scenes are definitely more entertaining, but as far as a relationship goes, they don’t carry the emotional significance that his moments with Chiyo have, which is why they wind up liking each other in the first place.

Honestly, the only way Hana can really “redeem” herself in my eyes is if she accepts that Kiyoshi and Chiyo like each other and lets go of this unhealthy obsession with him

It'd be out of character for her to do that now out of the blue.

It would be hilarious for Kiyoshi to prove Hana right by dumping Chiyo only to find out Hana is over him and doesn't care anymore.

I suppose you're right, I did feel those scenes were a bit sappy and samey, most with one of them being down and the other saying some tender things, so I think guess I didn't really put much weight into them due to what I perceived as a terrible lack of chemistry in a relationship, but yeah, they did have more significant scenes than I remembered.

I wouldn’t call it out of the blue, she’s already accepted that Kiyoshi likes Chiyo because she’s “kind as shit”, so whenever she accepts that she likes Kiyoshi, it makes sense for her to eventually bury her feelings. She does have some weird sense of honor.

Frankly, I just like the banter between them. They remind of street kids for some reason.

Already jacked it, user. I can't go again.

Season 2 when?

Is Mari still in this? I haven't seen her in any new panels.

You’ll never be a doujin mc if you can’t go at least three times. You must practice!

I don't get it.

I see the one guy with the Hana shirt but I’m still confused

Hanafags are pol mutts, makes sense