WILL SMITH MGTOW

He finally wakes up after 50 years lmao Gen X'ers

youtu.be/nUwzrqcPujg

Attached: Screenshot_20180326-071243.png (1080x1920, 477K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3JcmQONgXJM
youtube.com/watch?v=Y1XSpmKi-s8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wtf why does he look like he’s becoming white

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=3JcmQONgXJM

Attached: 1521599792831.gif (177x210, 2.12M)

Because race is a optical illusion created by the Jews to keep us divided

Wut?
Aren’t he and his sheboon wife all up in Scientology n sheeit?
They deny it but I believe I’ve seen proof not too long ago that they’ve contributed funds.
Plus they encourage their muttspring to act like fucking degenerates.

because he is. So is Jada

Attached: 121217-jada-pinkett-smith-lead.jpg (320x384, 40K)

>realizing you're not responsible for how your partners feelings = MGTOW
>being this much of a brainlet

youtube.com/watch?v=Y1XSpmKi-s8

Patrice O'Neal founded the movement.

His wife has always been a fucking retarded nut. Pretty sure she's the one that introduced him (forced) into Scientology. That's why their kids are also fucking retards.

Will was a normal dude, minus the fact that Benny Medina raped his nigger ass to get him into the business.

Jada Pinkett is literally just a loon, pseudo new age nutjob looking to be deep and try and fit into white society. Will could have done so much better than that mental midget.

Hes breaking the conditioning

No you aren't the sole responsible person for making your partner happy. It's completely on them, but a partner can help facilitate the road to happiness for their SO.

MGTOW is a codeword for homosexuals.

I think she admitted she was most happy in her life when she was dating tupac, she admitted this recently too while married to will smith.

Dubs.. and hard truths..
*checked

Attached: 1509080979098.jpg (342x355, 22K)

WICKED WISDOM!

Attached: Jada+Pinkett+Smith+Fuse+Fangoria+Chainsaw+jzxOTMkmJA8l.jpg (594x402, 68K)

>talks about the most basis of every healthy relationship or basically any kind of life ever

How the fuck is this MGTOW?

This Mgtow are closet homosexuals

It's literally gay.

This is a cringe thread of epic proportions. :/

Who care's what does this nigger think.

Fucking patrice whyd this fat asshole have to go and have a diabetic stroke? We need him more than ever.

May the Cult of Black Philip live forever

so is feminism

these

I have a feeling the thread will focus on them being black or into Scientology rather than understanding what he was saying.

OMFG! Dafuq? Are we witnessing this man turn from "African-American" to just "American"?

Attached: The Horror.jpg (1201x900, 224K)

good maybe he'll make a good movie finally

Notice how Jada is pointing to his dick

Because he is getting smarter.

BASED

He took the Sosa pill. Sosa is the only one that will admit it though.

Attached: sammy-sosa-lighter-skin-ftr.jpg (620x350, 178K)

His credit score is probably getting higher

I miss him. He was such a genius. I am so mad at him for not taking better care of himself.

As your wokeness levels rise your skin gets lighter. Case and point michal jackson is a textbood darkie and then all of the sudden he starts ranting and raving about jews in the music industry and turns white as caspers ghost.

Thats the power of wokeness. Stay woke my brothas and stay white.

>she goes and makes herself happy by fucking other men
>will smith just cucked himself

He's just a buck dancing bo' jangling uncle tom nigger...

BUT he made millions in TV and Movies. Millions and his wife was unhappy... why?

Put yourself in this women's head for a moment, if you can, and think about it. "I'm married to an A-list movie star, we have millions of dollars, I have the absolute freedom to do whatever I want." And you're still not happy? WTF would make you happy you dumb bitch?

That's a woman's mentality right there. Fucking idiots, every one of them. Never satisfied with that they have, always wanting a bigger slice, feeling entitled to more than their fair share. And it's a Man's fault for them feeling this way. Ungrateful cunts.

Is that really his daughter?
What the fuck happened to her?

Attached: 1501765644185.png (374x376, 221K)

Not gonna lie. If he gave me a couple of million dollars I'd be pretty happy.

Attached: throw up2.webm (640x344, 988K)

that's his wife, dude

SOunds very smart and mature so why are his kids so retarded and messed up

Attached: willsmitjkids.jpg (1200x801, 204K)

did someone point a mirror at her?

This nigger is presenting a more Aryan principle than any I've seen on Sup Forums in months. If you aren't working to reconcile the male and female, you aren't doing shit for your own soul let alone the phenomenal world.

>my brothas

Get out nigger.

MGTOW is at its face value laughable, but it is correct. Women are compromised. We must not let them drag us down. Going your own way can mean so much to so many, and all is slightly different.

The point is, stop letting roasties run your life.

he's getting richer

Getting redpilled turns you white. In heaven, everyone will turn white after being granted knowledge by God.

ONE OF US ONE OF US!

Its well known she sleeps around. I assume Will does too. Its a barely hidden 'open relationship'. Didn't end well for my cousin's marriage even after 2 kids in 3 yrs. Doesn't make sense to me. He's now dating a conservative women and his ex a bisexual commie. It was originally his idea in the first place, I think he learned. Will is rich so its easier to be degenerate. Jada is his fuckbuddy friend.

Happened to MJ too, so they pinned pedophilia on him.

No U

>How my personal individual relationship reflects how every single other relationship will be
This guy just loves hearing himself talk

Patrice was a convicted rapist. Listen to his explanation of the events and tell me your Bullshit Alarm doesn't go off. Him and several other guys raped some confused exchange student. If you buy Patrice's story, you're as naive as the poor Portuguese exchange student he gang-raped.

He was also a bitter asshole that had every chance in the world, but blew them all. He's not the guy you want to be taking advice from. He wasn't happy for a single day of his life. I'm really tired of people here Magic Negroing Patrice.

That nigger is corny as fuck.

gibs me dat frog butt

Attached: WUZ.jpg (339x355, 39K)

I had no idea when this ideology first came out that other men would get it. It seems its hit critical mass now. I'm just wondering what the next phase of this looks like. For the most part women are still oblivious to it - still lots of white knights around. But those days are shortening. Whats does that future look like? How will women react when the majority of men coming up today simply dont give a shit enough to throw their lives away for some pussy?

Attached: thewall.jpg (402x501, 72K)

Well, he was a nigger. No one really should expect more from them.

Attached: 1520524667755.png (564x751, 782K)

11thpbp MGTOW and Feminism is equally shit, they both project their own failiures and problems to the other sex. Men today are taught from they start to speak to not be a man, and women are taught not to be a woman. Men and women, are made for each other. The perfect synergy. But when men are women, and women are men which contradicts their nature. Then all fail, and the hate for each other grows out of proportion because neither are willing to grow as a person, and become what nature intended them to be, and live the biggest lie of all. Lying to themselfs. No greater sin than lying to yourself, as you are born alone in your body, and you die alone in your body. You, yourself, is the only one on earth responsible for your own success. No matter who's our leader, how our states operate, who's your family, or partner.

For those of you here who embrace MGTOW, or if any Feminist leftist shills are here. Take what I say as gold, if you don't. The only person you are fucking up when it all comes down to it. Is not the ones you are fighting, not the ones you claim to hate. But yourself.

>cringe
>epic
>:/
Kill yourself.

she's turning into Maggie Gyllenhaal. The Dark Knight was real.

Trump curse

Attached: 20180326_161406.png (1080x1298, 396K)

>implying Smitty isnt a lucliferian
>implying MGTOW isnt the male feminism equivalent
>both lead to destruction of family
>family the number one enemy of luciferians according to their own bible (The Law)
try again you bluepilled soyboi

Anybody else?

Just listened to his story out of interest. He actually is pretty convincing outside the whole 'black men are desirable' line. Not too many white chicks with their head on straight are. Obviously the facts would take research. His explanation of events is at least well crafted.

She was the first celeb with a tranny kid too

Actually, he thinks the Central Park rapists are innocent. Fuck him.

Nicole Kidman is still pretty hot. I'd say she has the last laugh.

Yet I bet many MGTOWs still get more pussy than you do.

This is the dumbest comment I've read today. Congratulations.

Clever guy

Well in my opinion Will Smith is not an uncle tom, but a Sambo.

And his wife is a Saphire ~ is a domineering female who consumes men and usurps their role

Since the jews have inverted these tropes with the magical Negro, the role of Sambo is no longer needed. Portraying negroes as happy go lucky fun guys is no longer the psy op in play:

Jada knows this and that her "A-list" husbands prestige is gone.

Also, they bought cultural marxism hook line and sinker. They bought their kids their own house. Tried to use their fame to launch careers for them, etc.

Now look at their kids. Mindfucked beyond the wildest Zog dreams. Internally Jada must hate herself and Will for despoiling their offspring with Jew propaganda to the point of denoument. They will never be human.