CANADA YES! Woman charged with hate crime for Islamophobia

SHARIA LAW NOW IN EFFECT! SAY ANYTHING ISLAMOPHOBIC (STILL NO FUCKING DEFINITION) AND YOU GO TO JAIL

>cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/peel-police-incidents-islamic-centres-hate-motivated-mischief-mosques-1.4592993

>2 possibly 'hate-motivated' incidents at Mississauga Islamic centres investigated by police

>Woman seen placing torn-out pages of Qur'an on car windshields, making Islamophobic statements

>Peel police say they are investigating two incidents as possibly "hate-motivated" after a woman went to two Islamic centres in Mississauga last week and placed pages torn from a Qur'an on car windshields while making Islamophobic statements.

>Police said a man filmed the woman while she distributed inflammatory flyers and freely provided her name to passersby, according to Const. Harinder Sohi, spokesperson for Peel Regional Police Service.

>Police said the incidents are being investigated as mischief with a hate bias. "Peel Regional Police takes all of these incidents very seriously. We live in a multicultural society. We ask people to be tolerant of others," Sohi said.

>Rabia Khedr, executive director of the Muslim Council of Peel, said at a news conference on Monday the woman is promoting hatred through her actions and online posts.

>Khedr called for greater police presence to protect the mosque, a strengthening of laws, including the Canadian Human Rights Act, to prevent the spread of hate online, and for the actions of the woman to stop.

>Navdeep Bains, MP for Mississauga-Malton, said in a statement on Facebook that news of the incident "shocked" him, and he "strongly" denounced the actions.

>be leaf
>point out that mohammed literally fucked a 6 year old girl anally in the quran
>go to jail for islamophobia

JUST
>USTJ
STJU
>TJUS
JUST

Attached: islamophobia go to jail.png (1554x1154, 1.02M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_Morgentaler
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosalie_Abella
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benjamin_Levin_(academic)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fred_Rose_(politician)
nationalpost.com/news/politics/hate-speech-no-longer-part-of-canadas-human-rights-act
nationalpost.com/news/toronto/jewish-daycare-school-and-community-centre-evacuated-in-toronto-after-receiving-bomb-threat
jta.org/2016/10/26/top-headlines/5-top-donors-to-clinton-election-bid-reportedly-are-jewish
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Well Canada does not have a 1st Amedment.

What a shit country.

does Canada arrest Protestants for inciting hate against Catholics with those little comic books they put in public restrooms

The same thing would happen if she had went to a church.

I'm surprised nobody has bothered false flagging things that are called Islamophobia against Christians. It would be interesting to see someone placing torn pages of the Bible on cars and yelling anti-Christian hate outside of a church.
Obviously nothing would happen but it would tell a different story to people who read about it.

LOL
kys 49% shitskin

There are literal Muslims in pubic areas in Toronto screaming for the murder of Jews and they never get arrested

Attached: le 53% wiki.png (510x580, 80K)

Attached: rGOoVZZI_400x400.jpg (302x302, 16K)

SHOWING PEOPLE WHATS IN THE QUARAN IS ISLAMIPHOBIC AND ILLEGAL!

I miss when I was this ignorant.

What about the little mudslime aisha who claimed a White male cut her hijab with scissors, Trudeau publicly apologized on behalf of Canada and called it Islamophobia

Then it turns out her mother made her lie about it and Trudeau STILL condemned Islamophobia without condemning the shitskin muslim terrorist mother or daughter

Attached: trudeau muslim.png (1386x768, 1.24M)

And Canadians and bits wonder why we make fun of them.

Reminder, in America hate speech is free speech

t. Trudeau personally greets returning ISIS terrorists, gives them money and protects them

Attached: kill all canadian isis.png (1768x1340, 1.74M)

>Telling people your name as you commit an illegal act

Yeah, something suspicious is a foot. What if they are trying to frame some poor woman who happened to hold a certain view online and are going to use this as a push to control social media in Canada and make those people who question Islam as Islamophobic.

I'll tell you what, I may be paranoid but I'm not stupid.

Attached: 14599114.jpg (666x618, 276K)

You really believe that?

Not good enough. Where are there government appointed white women for sexual emergencies?

>Ontario
Kek, feels good to be in BC

>Illegal act
Jesus bro no wonder you're over run with shitskins.

Canada was 53% White in 2016 and will be 49% in 2019

The USA literally has a huge security threat up north, with the Canadian government openly abetting terrorists who wish to do you harm

Attached: isis welcome.png (966x932, 789K)

She was angling to get arrested as part.of her protest. Maybe she wants to be able to make her arguments in the trial. Maybe she wants to circuitously make it illegal to publicise non-pc portions of the khurana and then you could prosecute literally every imam who gives any kind of sermon.

Imams are protected in Canada, so are Muslims spewing hate

No Muslim in Canada has ever been arrested for hate speech, 2 ISIS fighters who were leaving for Syria were caught and charged, then absolutely acquitted despite videos of them talking about jihad and going to Syria and killing kuffars.

>plot twist
Trudeau hired them as security consultants, and of course they are suing Canada for their $10.5M cheques

ALAHU ACKBAAAAAAAAAAAAAR ALAHU ACKBAAAAAAAAAR

>salomon
Nobody gives a fuck about this ugly kike.

In 2015 we introduced the same motion for anti-semitism and you kikes said nothing.

>Imams are protected in Canada
You have laws against holohoax denial. Nobody wants to live in Poland. Your average household income is nearly half of our poorest backwards province.

These overly religious types are always so sensitive.

Yeah if you don't count Quebecious (22% of our population) as European. Quebecious are a hell of a lot more "white" than Poles that's for damn sure.

>There are literal Muslims in pubic areas in Toronto screaming for the murder of Jews and they never get arrested
I knew you were a filthy kike.

>21st century
>blasphemy laws
>in the West
I...

She was charged with mischief. You can't so much as mutter about your kike ruling class without losing everything.

Attached: 1503338517302.jpg (2111x3240, 1.51M)

People in Canada hate yids more than muhammads because..

Attached: 1519409042788.jpg (2501x3840, 1.49M)

A kike sued for abortion.

Attached: 1497194829881.jpg (1880x2880, 937K)

A kike gave us affirmative action.

Attached: 1502206368255.jpg (1805x2880, 3.86M)

A kike made it so 12 year olds are taught anal masturbation.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benjamin_Levin_(academic)

Attached: 1514615222002.jpg (2500x4000, 2.38M)

The only politician to be convicted of treason throughout our entire history.. was a kike.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fred_Rose_(politician)

Attached: 1493893236137.png (949x1103, 920K)

kek that's exactly what it is

>our province
JUST a daily reminder to KYS 49% goblinu syrupu shitskin

Attached: polska vs leaf.jpg (1106x8192, 3.92M)

What would happen if you put copies of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights on windshields outside of a mosque in Canada?

We have a muslim problem because we have a kike problem. At least the muhammads stay in their own areas and don't try to destroy our country. I bet kikes sponsor for muslim refugees than muslims themselves. The kikes sure have pushed for muslim refugees harder than muslims.

Attached: hw.jpg (640x845, 91K)

If someone was tearing up bibles outside a church and placing them on cars, I'd consider that targeted harassment and potentially hate motivated crime worth investigating. If they want to go down the corner and hand out pamphlets about how islam is for goat fuckers and pedophiles, be my guest. But seekign them out and harassing them is not somethign id be willing to let slide.

>be back in shitty gta
>First time in almost a decade
>Highway signs showing what each city has to offer, food, breweries, movie theaters etc
>Islamic center

Why? I've never seen an official highway sign for churches or any other religion, why do Muslims get special treatment? When is enough enough?

Fuck ontario

>The same thing would happen if she had went to a church.
bait/10 kys

Attached: hate_speach_SA_ruling.jpg (686x604, 175K)

That law was repealed half a decade ago after it was used half a dozen times.

why do you even care about cucked leafs lad?

>mfw i know leaf history better than a shitskin leaf

Who is Louis riel you stupid 49% fuck

Attached: kys leaf.gif (1000x750, 435K)

nationalpost.com/news/politics/hate-speech-no-longer-part-of-canadas-human-rights-act

We have people with holohoax laws and third world economies telling us about speech laws. We have Americans that can't so much as mutter about their kike ruling class talking about free speech. What a joke.

Attached: awm2.jpg (600x713, 78K)

Did he actually apologize for that hoax? Oh man.

Attached: canada 21.png (1403x1022, 882K)

You're a kike shilling for 25% Jewish Scheer because he said he would move the capital to Jerusalem. You inbreds truly are the eternal enemy of mankind.

Attached: 1483917324172.jpg (912x1140, 249K)

>implying it’s bad

>law was repealed half a decade ago after it was used half a dozen times
Yeah I realize that, but in today's estrogen rich environment I have a feeling it will make a come back.

Attached: trudeau_halifax_faggot.jpg (831x650, 129K)

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau condemned the attack, along with other Canadian politicians.

"My heart goes out to the young girl who was attacked, seemingly for her religion," he said during a speech in London, Ontario. "I can't imagine how afraid she must have been. I want her and her family and her friends and community to know that that is not what Canada is."

Ontario Prime Minister Kathleen Wynne called the alleged assault a "cowardly act of hatred, which has no place" in the province.

"This is not who we are," she wrote on Twitter. " We must stand firm in our support to this young girl who was assaulted simply for wearing a hijab."

We have a Muslim problem we have a Jewish problem. He's a kike interfering in our elections.

Nice meme flag, Abdoul. But you will always be a pedophile worshipping shitskin. I want both you goatfuckers and kikes removed. REEEEE harder, subhuman bitch.

Lmao you're kidding right?

You can literally call for genocide against white people, burn bibles and piss on the cross. No one will bat an eye.

If it was a Muslim?

They would be calling for blood and the police would sink a ton on time and money into finding who did it against the poor innocent Muslims

We get this shit every fucking month about kikes. Our kike community went apeshit when that Israeli false flagged the goyim after Trumps election.

nationalpost.com/news/toronto/jewish-daycare-school-and-community-centre-evacuated-in-toronto-after-receiving-bomb-threat

Attached: 1514135774141.jpg (400x558, 353K)

We have to build a wall around the Canadian Caliphate

Attached: sarcasm.jpg (587x534, 105K)

t. Trudeau refuses to apologize to asians and whites

Attached: trudeau refuses to apologize.png (1138x1186, 1.37M)

You have 40,000,000 niggers that your kike ruling class is constantly inciting against you. What a joke.

Attached: awm3.jpg (487x600, 137K)

>fuck Christianity, fuck paganism
>wow so tolerant!
>death to islam!
>KILL THE BLASPHMER!

Trudeau constantly cries about anti-semitism but you inbreds have nothing to say about it. The motion passed for "Islamaphobia" was copied word for word about the one for anti-semitism passed a year and a half beforehand. You want 25% kike Scheer in so he can flood us with poor Africans instead of wealthy Arabs. You want 25% kike Scheer in so he will move the capital of Israel to Jerusalem.

You're not fooling me shlomo.

Attached: 1402597517985.jpg (744x992, 72K)

Take it from a toilet cleaner from bowland, he certainly knows all about Toronto!

Prepare for the austitic rage of 75 posts from this loser lmao

People get government funding to shit on bibles while other people watch and it's called 'art

If you criticise islam in anyway it's called hate speech. Progressives protect Muslims the as if they're defenseless pets.

You both need to die. Filth.

Attached: IMG_1257.png (500x522, 166K)

t. so ashamed of being a fucking LEAF the shitskin hides behind >le 8 seconds

Attached: thotcopter.webm (640x640, 2.47M)

1st amendment is not what you think it is burger, but fine.

you should invade before we become a chinese problem.

Attached: 1521682820195.jpg (453x669, 253K)

The Pole purposefully counts Quebecois as non-white. I've corrected him a dozen times in his threads but he's not about truth, he's about shilling for 25% kike zio-Scheer.

Same shit we seen on this board for Trump. Shilling and propping up a fraud that will only keep his promises to the kikes.

Attached: 1514594226636.jpg (1000x624, 319K)

Do you believe that Russia was entirely correct to arrest pussy riot? Or were you a jewish brianwashed goy who called russia out on it?

Attached: pussyriot.jpg (520x347, 67K)

Attached: le 49 amerimutt .png (1946x986, 740K)

Attached: 1521729593486.png (208x243, 9K)

Poland has succeeded in creating country that has zero appeal to non-polacks. Bravo! Poland is poor and weak, and nobody migrates to poor and weak countries. It seems that poverty and stupidity are key to keeping your nation pure Poland was the home of Jews and Tatars for hundreds of years. Poles are mutts with semite and turkic blood, cockroach/rats hybrids.

Attached: polish.jpg (384x327, 26K)

Id take jews over muslims

I should have put "Pole" in quotation marks.

Attached: 1496662382229.png (796x574, 178K)

>25% kike zio-Scheer
who's also the only non-retard candidate.
sorry mohamed, But we just dont care about palestine that much in canada. Deal with it.

They're the reason we've been flooded with human trash.

Now the truth comes out.

Scheer is the last thing we need, another Jewish plant groomed for the job that wants to flood us with Africans instead of Arabs.

It's not just Quebecois, people simply refer to themselves as Canadians. Very few actually larp as europeans except the first generation migrants.

Fuck Palestine

Muslims are worse than faggots, worse than jews and worse than commies

These rapefugees dont belong here.

Scheer is the only choice if nothing else comes around on the right.

Nobody gives a fuck about Palestine you stupid kike.

One is candidate is trudeau and the other is a Sikh communist.
Sheer is getting elected and Palestine is not getting anymore of our money. fuck off.

What a Jewish post. Vote Trudeau or turban so we can get a real candidate next time instead of kike Scheer that wants to swap Arab immigration for African immigration.

Scheer is a another Trump. A fraud that will say whatever he can to get elected, will be propped up online by hordes of kike shills, and will do absolutely nothing but embarrass us and keep a real reformer out of power.

Attached: 1459514862052.jpg (591x741, 82K)

Nazis watch out!

Attached: B4E0084C-348D-43E7-B83E-BC97ADDC12A2.jpg (1663x2140, 593K)

Vote for the Sikh communist and redpill the nation on our future if we don't gas the kikes race war now. Anything is better than another Trump tier zio-fraud.

>Scheer is another trump
Whoa there friendo, he’s Jeb Bush

Muslims are easy to rconquista. We just need to get rid of the Jewish elites protecting them.

The kikes support Trudeau. Communism is judaism. I'd rather have Pilsbury dough boy than the faggot marxist communist. At least Scheer wants to prioritize christian refugees, protect free speech in universities, balance the budget... you know, common sense stuff.

If I looked like this I would become a high-tech phantom of the opera with daftpunk mask and never let anyone see my face.

Or I'd kill myself.

Attached: Rocket Stove.png (753x879, 102K)

He wants to stop criticism of Israel in universities. He wants to swap Arab Muslims for Arab Christians. You're not wrong that most kikes support Trudeau, just as most kikes supported Clinton/democrats. That doesn't make Trump any less of a fraud that only kept his promises to zionists, as will 25% kike Scheer.

jta.org/2016/10/26/top-headlines/5-top-donors-to-clinton-election-bid-reportedly-are-jewish

Attached: 1494764695101.jpg (2000x3071, 693K)

For years these people voted cucks into office and then suddenly they're looking around and there's ragheads taking over their towns and they're screaming "how'd this happen!". Most don't even know of the hate crimes legislation their votes created.

Bonus points, they keep railing against politicians like Trump and will probably keep voting for the same cucks over and over.

They are still a colony

Trudeau will rule until 2040.

Attached: young canadian voters.png (1584x322, 856K)

Trump is a complete fraud that only kept his promises to kikes. He got $1.6b for 30 miles of fence.

Attached: Screenshot_35.png (620x490, 63K)

You don't get anywhere in politics without gobbling a few circumcised cocks... unless your name is Trump and/or have billions to bankroll your campaign a your own plane.

There are good jews believe it or not. Do you blame all Italians for the mafia? All Romanians for Gypsies? All Christians for child diddling?

Gas yourself ratboy.

The yid that sued for abortion in Canada "survived" a Polish death camp and brought about the destruction of god knows how many white babies. He was an illegal abortion doctor himself. Also a yids disabled mother "survived" a German holocaust camp and then her daughter (born within a year of the war ending) gave us institutionalized affirmative action.

I wonder what Canada would look like right now if Hitler truly set out to gas every kike that couldn't work, as is claimed.

Attached: 1521504398237.jpg (482x539, 82K)

You blame the people that accepted kike sponsorship or applied for asylum under kike created systems. I blame the people that run hollywood, the international press, virtually all of our centre-right papers, and virtually every international nation destroying NGO.

Attached: 1514594019810.jpg (1000x624, 721K)

Topkek that's Sandra Solomon, a Palestinian ex-muslim.