I love art now

I love art now

Attached: DZKOCMdW0AAI0Tz.jpg (375x297, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/Why-do-some-consider-racism-against-a-white-person-impossible
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Courts are run by Aussies, if you get my meaning. Judges are all bluepilled.

so in the end, nigros aren't really better than anyone else.
They're just the same garbage different color

so why are they complaining about racists? They're only complaining that they're not winning, not because whites have been racist

fuck these guys too
South Africa in particular

Why do western euro white people and their prisoner offspring hate their own race so much?

In any latin country, you would be annihilated for disrespecting the country, even if the natives themselves constantly and loudly complain about the gov.

YASS XEEN SLAAAY

Attached: DeanHutton.jpg (1200x800, 314K)

More sex for whites? Why would that be racist. Come on and fuck me, I got condoms.

Fuck niggers

Can we make "Fuck black people" posters too?

Fine, "Fuck Muslims" is protest art, too.

You can't do that though, that's racist. Racism requires power plus prejudice, and Muslims and Blacks have no power compared to oppresive Whites.

No veiled anti-semitism though! Be good goys

Attached: anti kike arts.jpg (630x447, 178K)

>Fuck white people!
>"That's art."
>It's okay to be white!
>"REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

Roast Black People

We all know what they would have ruled if it were “fuck you (non-white group) people” instead

>fuck you white ppl
>its an art
>stop blaming white ppl
>oh shit we gonna investigate now!

really makes you think

No goyim that would be hate speech.

>Racism requires power plus prejudice
I know you're being sarcastic, but this 1984-type changing of language is actually real: quora.com/Why-do-some-consider-racism-against-a-white-person-impossible

>*pug salute*

Really makes one ponder

Attached: 1520586203385.png (931x1333, 402K)

And the now the euros are going to jail for hate speech hahaha

this is going to be the new "art" in the coming years - they new way to challenge popular dogmas that will make the fag who made piss Christ look like a basic bitch. We may just be shitposting but it's important.

In comedy "punching down" is usually a frowned upon thing, where making jokes on groups seen as "oppresed" is seen as tasteless and not funny in comparison to oppresed people making jokes at the more "higher up" people. Nowadays because everyone gets their news and political opinions from shitty late night comedians and fucking comedy central, they attribute this idea onto the real world.

Attached: 1488934895047.jpg (400x400, 21K)

What if someone took the posters and modified them to insinuate that it's talking about "fucking" (means sex-ing in non-virgin) white people.

brb making F**k Black People posters as protest art.

Link? Or it's fake.

Gassing the kikes was an artistic expression of the German people. we can settle this after all, magnificent.

FUCK THIS GAY EARTH!

Attached: serveimage.gif (673x505, 35K)

so i can put choice words on posters as long as im protesting people? south africa much? the hypocrisy of the weakest people on earth, you bunch of brainlet savages.
thank god for the sickle cell.

How can a late night comedian making 10s of millions of dollars a year make any jokes that are not "punching up "

a haile selassie made of shit? mlk? i dunno whos the jesus of blacks

What the fuck is this.

>They're only complaining that they're not winning, not because whites have been racist
this

Kek

Okay what the fuck is that golden abomination?
It looks like a woman yet it has a dick

Attached: i'm out.png (600x465, 80K)

Attached: 0A3AD40E-26A3-4EF4-B74D-AF42F6D520DE.png (1488x1216, 317K)

Why do I poison myself by coming here? Am I hoping if I snap something inside I will suddenly be empowered?

Attached: 1522027237378.jpg (870x960, 151K)

what about the other sides right to protest, is "fuck black people" posters considered art, not racist?

DIVERSITY

Attached: 1499461881759.jpg (450x450, 45K)

That's why they came up with that bullshit definition of racism being prejudice + power. You would think more people would ask themselves "if the only difference between my racism and your racism is lack of power, why should I work to empower you?" But alas, the fear of being branded a racist throws logic out the window.

is that the "fuck white people" retard?

Do you have the full thing?

Attached: pepe.nigger.always.jpg (228x221, 9K)

>Africa
Imagine my shock.

what in the fuck

Attached: 1479573375912.jpg (217x326, 27K)

The flesh of that xir could feed that entire village for a week, and it should.
And it would be beautiful.

Because of the Second World War and how it ended. This was the breaking point and it all escalated in the 60s.

HOW DID SHE GET A WOODEN GO GIRL. ALL WALMART HAS IS THE CHEAP CHINESE PLASTIC ONES.

Attached: s-l300.jpg (300x300, 27K)

What am I watching?

Alrighty then

Attached: IMG_5314.jpg (480x480, 76K)

Ok well fuck niggers and kikes , protest, not racist. Fuckem then burn in hell. Legit poster to be stuck on walls

Fuck Niggers

Pepe, you are free now

Interesting note about racial identity politics: Do you notice how the White Nationalists with media access all play by the either same stupid Helpless Hippie script or the Balls To The Wall Berserker Script? None of them seem to be aware of what has happened to society or seem to have any awareness of what they are up against.

What They Are Up Against:
Central Banking Cartel run by Jewish Masters and White Good Goyim. This is the top of the heap right here. These men have the right to inflate or deflate currency as they see fit and know how to play ball with Big Industry and Big Military.

Demonization of White Identity and Deification of Non White Identity. This is a critical thing to understand when choosing your battles. White Identity does not have the Institutional Support that so many people both right and left claim. Corporatism has that support.

Corporatism demands a massive cheap labor pool, often drawn from poor brown countries. This means Brown Identity must be supported and White Identity must be deplatformed. Otherwise, White Identity will stop the Brown Cheap Labor from coming to a particular part of the country.

White Identity People: You can not win this fight without the understanding and support from the broad population. You will get no further with the Poor Pitiful White People shtick than you will with the Super Scary White Power shtick. I suggest you find a way to speak to average white men who still have to do some kind of work in this world. Tell them they don't have to submit to a brown future if they don't want it. Tell them about the Jewish Masters and White Good Goys. Most of these men don't have time to look this stuff up themselves. You don't have enough soldiers for a war effort and NOBODY pities you. Whites are demonized by all the major educational institutions, media and entertainment. You can't play by the rules that the Niggers and Hippies played by. They secretly had the big dogs on their side.

>Clearly shooped. 40 people still fall for it
based user, based.

Yep. They're just mad they're not in power. Whites have been more lenient than any shitskin could ever be. I'm racist because if the tables were turned, me and my family would be killed.

This has to be a war of information and Whites must reach out to other whites and tell them the score. You don't win this by ignoring it or by charging into enemy fire. You don't win this by assassinating people. You win this by control over their minds. They don't know and their Jewish Masters are not going to tell them. You must tell them. You will know the faithful by their actions, not their words.

So your basically saying “It’s okay to be white” isn’t racist either

It's okay to be white is, in this sense, art as well as it is also a poster used in protest.
But I wouldn't count on them to understand that. Such is the state of the world we live in.