Well, Sup Forums? Are YOU European?

Well, Sup Forums? Are YOU European?

Attached: Europe.png (1194x1136, 163K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ojMvGeskIlw
irishtimes.com/news/genetic-studies-show-our-closest-relatives-are-found-in-galicia-and-the-basque-region-1.700877).
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1111/j.1469-1809.2008.00440.x
bmcgenomics.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1471-2164-15-963
tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.2753/AAE1061-1959500101
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Stop making this thread, faggot.

This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.

Off-topic and Sup Forums-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist). Unless they are quality, well thought out, well written posts, the following are some examples of off-topic and/or Sup Forums-tier threads:

>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)
>Are X white?
>Is X degeneracy?
>How come X girls love Y guys so much?
>If X is true, then how come Y? Checkmate Z.

The variety of threads allowed here are very flexible and we believe in freedom of speech, but we expect a high level of discourse befitting of the board. Attempts to disrupt the board will not be tolerated, nor will calls to disrupt other boards and sites.

If you want a place to discuss topics not related to news, world events, or politics, please try /bant/ - International/Random,

go back to plebbit

if you don't like a thread, ignore it and don't reply

kys yourself

Attached: 1494617727022.png (1000x800, 29K)

That is always your response when I call you out, faggot. Get something new, faggot.

Yes

sage

retarded

the irish and scots partly qualify, the north of germany almost doesn't qualify but everything else is not nordic except scandinavia
france is not nordic at all.

And calling southern europe negroid is has been and will continue to be flatout retarded.
If you want to just troll go ahead and talk your nonsense but expect to be ignored by anyone with a brain

Im an iraqi turk, so im mongoloid

>I'm 1/128 irish

Attached: 1521991784865.jpg (400x400, 19K)

Varg Vikernes is a murderer, doesn’t matter what he says.

Butthurt shitalian.

D&C shill thread but you are a stupid Swede and wouldn't understand it unless it bit you in the arse.

Sage and set yourself on fire, OP

Why is this a D/C thread the map is telling the truth.

Yes

Attached: My_ancestry.jpg (1570x740, 164K)

Hong Kong chink/bong hapa

No.

Not according to varg but in reality yes. I feel like live posted this before.

Attached: C28AFFD5-59A4-4DEB-ACC5-A12F3EFBCD75.png (1242x2208, 546K)

And he says I'm mongoloid. Top fucking kek

Attached: images.jpg (300x168, 5K)

r8 my map m8s looking for sum gr8 feedback to improve it more

Attached: Glorious Europa 2.png (1372x1244, 94K)

It’s not completely retarded like most maps I’ve seen.

Your map is shit, retard. You think our coast is entirely populated by Fennoswedes?

Only to the same extent I consider England and Normandy populated by Swedes you fucking brainlet

You idiot painted areas which are less than 0.1% Swedish-speaking blue. Only Åland, a bit of the Ostrobothnian coast, Ekenäs and Ingå should be blue.

Mate it's not a linguistic map. It's supposed to be racial. The blue only looks exaggerated becaused I haven't got around to making a 'Nordo-Uralic' group yet.

euro-peon cuck poor cabbage onion toilet cleaner

youtube.com/watch?v=ojMvGeskIlw

and not even whithe

This is the problem with ethnicity maps... its impossible to make one correct and please everyone. The US ones I’ve seen are a joke.

>It's supposed to be racial.
So that's somehow where the "racial" line is drawn? Highly interested in your explanation behind it.

D&C shill
fck off

S

Attached: 10s98390191.jpg (3800x1904, 1.78M)

>northern albania is white
>montenegro and north,west serbia aren't
wut

It would probably be almost all Nordo-Uralic except from those specific areas you mentioned (see how I did a transitionary colour between Celt and Nord in UK etc.) Dw I did a bit of reading about how racially homogenous Finland is (which took me by surprise) and how actually little attention the Vikings paid it because of it's lack of rivers and plunder but there was still a fair bit of coastal Viking rape-babies and shit. Poland has exaggerative blue as well because there's no 'Nordo-Slavic' etc nevermind the post-WW2 expulsions.

Forgot to mention the years of Swedish-dominated population exchange, wherein there was enough Swedes to alter local genetics but not permanently alter area linguistical demographics and identity etc. Russia occupied Karelia is a bit too pink as well.

Forgot to mention the years of Swedish-dominated population exchange, wherein there was enough Swedes to alter local genetics but not permanently alter area linguistical demographics and identity etc. Russia occupied Karelia is a bit too pink as well.

Found the Turk mutt

Galicia should be Celtic. Magyars have been genetically shown to be west Slavs LARPing as central Asians.

Also Roaches are Islamized Greeks/Armenians/Various Anatolians/Slavic Balkan Muslim refugees

>literally living on the edge.
i'd still be a nonwhite by vargs logic anyway.

Attached: 1521661789229.png (231x237, 132K)

>0,8 nigerian btw
Why do they do this.

>caring what some dicklelstein church burner pagan white trash thinks

off with you

The ZOG drones will not stop doing everything they can to "deconstruct whiteness" until they're lined up against the wall, user

You should also distinguish between western and southern slavs, as southern Slavs are mixed with various pre-existing and as of now mostly null Balkan ethnicities, like Thracians and Illyrians.

Ethnically European, but not white, and absolutely no desire to be.

Is this /X? Because Varg is about as /Pol as Nazi space stations. He is as based as a somalian khat muncher, get your dick of his shit.
kys.

Slovenia also needs some Germanic elements to it.

Fake map. OP is a faggot, as always. The real map is this one

Attached: vargdefinitionofrace.png (1194x1136, 163K)

I just noticed the lack of a Baltic subrace. Add Balts to it. Balts are not any more Nordic than Finns or Poles. You could perhaps add some blue in Riga, but the rest of the Baltics with the notable exception of Estonia, which should be classified as Uralic given your map's current data, constitute their own race.

this

>I'm not a mong guys
>Posts pic of mong

Only the coast of Finland should be blue.

I read fairly extensively that in some cases as much as 50% of their genes are from some far away Uralic tribe that settled there.

Can you link me to the Galicia study?

Mate they're Turkmeni nomads that pushed out the majority of the Greeks and settled there. There's some genetic admixture there but not enough to warrant me balkanizing all of Anatolia surely.

Is there any better name for them than southern slavic? Thracio-Slavic for instance, especially if they could be genetically considered a transitionary race like Nordo-Celtic or whatever.

Gotcha can't believe I missed that. Probs could use a few more blue dots in Hungary too

I was planning on doing this eventually to be sure. You can see the lack of detail in the blue as it transitions into Ruski territory. I'll probably give them the Celtic treatment and add a transitionary Nordo-Baltic race too.

Thanks Greece

Attached: global-genetic-distances-map.jpg (3741x3887, 856K)

Then you aren't european

sage

Attached: 1485586760743.png (208x206, 85K)

Sure I am, and there's nothing you can do about it.

Attached: 882091991281.png (453x847, 73K)

Portuguese are not white

Yes, that's what I said in the first place you dimwit.

Fixed it for you shill.

Attached: 3E37BF81-6B5E-46A6-96D5-FAE00734504B.jpg (1024x853, 197K)

>Galicia study
Apart from historical evidence, which demonstrate that Galicia remained Celto-Iberian throughout its history with relatively minor, if not non-existent Visigothic connections, there's been a study by the university of Dublin on the matter (irishtimes.com/news/genetic-studies-show-our-closest-relatives-are-found-in-galicia-and-the-basque-region-1.700877). It is disputed, but there've been few genetic studies in that area that I know of, and historical circumstances point towards them having retained their Celtic heritage. I see no reason for them to have been assimilated given the remoteness of their homeland and geopolitical distance from Visigothic/Berber elements.

>Turkmeni nomads
The Turks were hardly numerous enough to assimilate the entirety of the Anatolian population, much like Hungarians, so they contended themselves with merely converting and assimilating the ethnicities that comprised the formerly Byzantine Anatolian populace.

>Thracio-Slavic
That'd exclude Illyrians, so I wouldn't use it to describe them, since it describes only the Bulgars adequately.

>hungary
I recall having viewed studies that conclude the exact opposite, I'll try to find some of them.

*converting and culturally assimilating

Ya, they are asians-blacks. go find a brain tard

Attached: Portuguese49244_people.jpg (960x640, 106K)

No, we're Iberians and "Mediterraneans" to use Sup Forums parlance.

Iberians = europeans (aka white)
med is not a race, just like nordic is not a race,it's all branches of the europid race. And portugese and not even meds, they are more like the basques atlantic with med influence

I said in the first place that I'm an ethnic European, but I don't give a crap about whiteness and you won't convince me otherwise. It's utterly meaningless.

Phenotypically, we are Mediterannean (Ibero-Insular according to Deniker and Coon, and the most purely so in the world). We also cluster closer to Northern Italians and Spaniards than we do with Basques.

I understand your aversion to "Mediterranean," which is why I used the term in quotation marks in the first place, but at the least this is more accurate in describing us that "white" could ever be.

The mitochondrial lines of the Hungarians are indistinct from that of neighbouring West Slavs, but they are distinct from that of the ancient Hungarians (Magyars). Four 10th century skeletons from well documented cemeteries in Hungary of ancient Magyar individuals were sampled.

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1111/j.1469-1809.2008.00440.x

>Muh Nordic pride
>Lives in France

>I said in the first place that I'm an ethnic European, but I don't give a crap about whiteness and you won't convince me otherwise. It's utterly meaningless.

I don't want to convince you of anything your opinion is irrelevant, facts are facts tho

>(Ibero-Insular according to Deniker and Coon

Coon was an ignorant, 80 years old classifications without any clear methodology. By phenotyope portuguese are more atlantid, atlanto med i would say.

> We also cluster closer to Northern Italians and Spaniards than we do with Basques

That's normal, basques were ven more isolated than the rest of iberians and french. portugese cluster with spainiards and north italians, also with french, but let me tell you something, portugese people are more close by genes to a german or a swede, than they are to a south italian or a sardinian (those are the real meds)

Attached: spiderman pointing.jpg (499x238, 22K)

>facts are facts tho
Sure, but the only thing you've done is produce your own opinions. No one on this board agrees on what constitutes a white person. That you think the Portuguese are white is no less an opinion than my view that we are not.

>By phenotyope portuguese are more atlantid, atlanto med i would say.
That's nice. What are your qualifications? By the way, Atlanto-Mediterranean is still Mediterranean.

>That's normal, basques were ven more isolated than the rest of iberians and french
So then why would you claim we are more like Basques when we aren't?

>portugese people are more close by genes to a german or a swede
No we're not. Where the hell are you getting this nonsense? What you just said is a complete contradiction to the statement you made prior in the same sentence. If we cluster with Spaniards and North Italians, then those are the populations we are most genetically akin to.

Regarding Turks:
bmcgenomics.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1471-2164-15-963
>Reveals the impossibility of long-term, and continuing genetic contacts between Anatolia and Siberia, and confirms the presence of significant mitochondrial DNA and Y-chromosome divergence between these regions, with minimal admixture. The research confirms also the lack of mass migration and suggested that it was irregular punctuated migration events that engendered large-scale shifts in language and culture among Anatolia's diverse autochthonous inhabitants.

Just one out of countless studies made on the matter. I'm merely linking it because it happens to be among the most recent, but there are literally tens of different studies on Turkish genetics, some done by Turks even, that all conclude the same. Most are haplogroup oriented, but recent ones use whole genome sequencing and mitochondrial dna analysis.

Varg is controlled opposition. He made a deal with Jues to convince goys to give up and LARP in the woods while europe burns. How do I know this? Lets find out!.... I pulled it out of my asshole using the wisdom of "muh ancestors" and power of Odin/Wotan! Hail Odin! Btw don't question anything I say or you're a shill.

Attached: f40.jpg (677x775, 43K)

tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.2753/AAE1061-1959500101

Forgot to link the most relevant study relating to Turks.

Determining if someone is white is simple: The whiter you are, the blacker you become.

>No one on this board agrees on what constitutes a white person

Just open a random pca map and see where are europeans, that's what a white person is, you you fell there,you are white, x,y,z it never fails.

>That's nice. What are your qualifications? By the way, Atlanto-Mediterranean is still Mediterranean.

I'm not debating if it's more med or more atlanto,but atnato (long faced) types are more common in the iberian peninsula than the st med.

>So then why would you claim we are more like Basques when we aren't?

In phenotype, basques are isolated pop, stillif you see their closest matches iberians are their top.

>No we're not.

Yes you are, portugese people genetically are more closer to a german, dutch, even danish than they are too a south italian, see image

Attached: proximity_somal_dna_fopt.png (353x510, 26K)

Lastly, regarding southern France, northern Italy and most of Aragonese/Pyrenean Spain, they could be purple. The Berber influence should also expand further within Spain and Portugal, up to the point of Murcia, Madrid and Lisbon. You could perhaps create a transitional Iberian race to avoid the confusion of Balkanization.

>Finland
>not mongoloid
shit map

European = "white" is entirely your definition, even assuming it makes any sense, doesn't mean it's in any way accepted or even useful
the US government itself for instance disagrees with you, as for them "non hispanic white" = caucasian aka west Eurasian, thus including even Egyptians

moreover, I don't see why call something that has already an etymologically rich name like "European" with another poor term like "white" is in any way useful or sensible

and in any case, it disregards the immense diversity present in Europe as well as force an identity that never existed and especially today I myself absolutely refuse

How are Anglo saxons and Welsh not white but the fucking Scots and Irish(WHO ARE FUCKING RELATED TO THEM) white?

total confusion, it's not even clear if it's about phenotype or genetics, would be shit either way