"You didn't know this kid, he was weird so we just had to relentlessly bully him. We had no choice."

>"You didn't know this kid, he was weird so we just had to relentlessly bully him. We had no choice."

YOU DIDN'T KNOW THIS KID!

HE WAS WEIRD WE WE JUST HAD TO RELENTLESSLY BULLY HIM!

WE HAD NO CHOICE!

Attached: 1522062591073.jpg (1104x621, 129K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theralphretort.com/marchforourlives-media-darling-caught-bullying-nikolas-cruz-on-twitter-back-in-october-2017-2025018/
youtube.com/watch?v=kHge-tgZClM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Sup Forums was relentlessly bullied in school
>has a kneejerk reaction to anything against their guns

Is there a connection?

#StopBullying

Oh wait, never mind. It's cool now because this guy says so

We all die when?

The schools are bully enabling now?
Perhaps we have discovered the dark underbelly of The Greatest Timeline Ever.

Moral relativism means there is no real moral pinning.

La goblina

not soon enough

>Sup Forums is suddenly against bullying

> wtf I hate bullying now!

Action : Whenever you see an article / tweet / post on normie media that makes you want to sperg out, but you can't act for fear of revealing your power level, simply reply with the following statement :

>"Thanks for pushing normal people even further to the right."

If they try to start an argument, simply keep repeating :
>"As I said, thanks for pushing normal people even further to the right."
to whatever arguments they try to make.
Whenever you see the comment, upvote / like it.

Goals :
- Demoralization. Make them realize that every action they take is counterproductive.
- Subtly imply to bystanders that 'ordinary' people are already right wing. Remember, the major social currency among normies is conformity. If they believe that everybody else is moving right, so will they.
- Point out that the rise of the right is a consequence of the actions & voices of the left.
- Show 'the left' and the normies that we are everywhere, and that we are watching. Again, this plays into the normie desire to 'fit in'.
- Embolden those who are already on the right but are kept silent by fear of social repercussions (see previous point).
- The comment is polite and violates no 'guidelines'. They can't shut it down.
- Short comments are more likely to be read, often more so than the actual article / post / story.
- Create an atmosphere that discourages leftists to post in the first place.

This is solid enough that you could even post it on real accounts. If you ever have to walk it back just say “I AM a leftist myself. It was sarcasm. I meant that stuff like that damages OUR cause.” Even then, the statement has value as a divide and conquer strategy (ie. “a real leftist doesn’t believe that stuff”).

It doesn't matter whether you believe any of the above or not - the purpose is to make *them* believe it

Discuss.
Ignore divide & conquer shills and demoralization shills (anybody who ‘dismisses’ the plan without providing genuine criticism is a shill.)

Friendly reminder that every single post that puts one of these kid's faces in front of your eyeballs is part of a coordinated campaign to anchor them, and by proxy gun control, in your awareness, in order to keep you from focusing on other shit like The Memo

honestly we need to bring back tolerance to violence, kids need to fight to get their anger out. Multiple times Cruz tried to fight this guy and was stopped. If Cruz just got his ass kicked or kicked the other guy's ass this would've been squashed

>>"You didn't know this kid, he was weird so we just had to relentlessly bully him. We had no choice."
is that an actual quote?

This is good. Very good.
Make a thread, user.

Yes.

>"You didn't know this kid, he was weird so we just had to relentlessly bully him. We had no choice."
Sauce on this? If this is real, it makes this La Goblina look really bad lol

copied and will pasta

He didn't kill anyone the kids were murder by police officers with automatic weapons.

Bullying is a good thing though. I was bullied off and on. One kid I punched and it stopped. Another I hit with a basketball and he stopped. The trouble is nowadays you try and put a stop to the bullying and the system comes down on you like dumptruck.

So you take and you take it and take it and then you snap and they blame the guns.

Attached: 1494013714477.jpg (1654x2197, 359K)

R9k always was against, and Sup Forums shares some of r9k thoughts and feelings

So bullies are big and strong when the schools and media and government have their back, but are afraid to bully someone that can defend themselves, so bullies demand we all disarm for their sake?

Fuck you. I will murder you and play in your blood. I will record your screams and blood gurgles, then play it back 24/7 outside if police stations. Think this is a joke? Think the country is going to sit back and allow youbto continue your ruination? Think you wont live long enough to watch your children being raped and flayed? Think their cries wont be used as psycholigical warfare against the government? Think you will win after russis invades and takes full control? Lmao you government employees are all the same, want to kill the tax payers you look down on but cant see far enough ahead to realize it will be you being raped and tortured to death, you children being sold as sex slaves or brutal tortured in front of you, and you will be kept alive long enough to despair and beg for death, only to be given hope, then have your brains smashed out with a rock.

Fuck you fbi and atf and LEOs. You murder us and take away our rights time and time again. Its about time karma serves you a plate of cold hard revenge. You have already earned your reckoning and set the date. Too bad you dont know the time and day of it. We do.

strange, I feel the same about that ogre de las americas

Bullying is only good though when it's done by conservatives, which it usually is.

When it's "lol you don't like gay people, you don't think nignogs are BASED. Well looks like you're sitting on your own Hans."

Proper bullying that was done was like, where'd you bully a kid for bad hygiene, picking their nose or being a retard.

Hell in my primary school we bullied the shit out of someone because he read fairy books. In secondary school a kid who came out as gay didn't come into school for 2 weeks after because he was getting picked on, the school had to do an entire assembly based around him and make new rules. That kid today is no longer gay, he has a girlfriend. I follow him on normiebook.

>The schools are bully enabling now?

Now. Top kek. Theyve always enabled bullying the unpopular kids. But bust a nigger running back in the nose and its a 365 day expulsion.

>Perhaps we have discovered the dark underbelly of The Greatest Timeline Ever.
>Moral relativism means there is no real moral pinning.

Indeed.

what's the sauce on this video?

What the fuck? No link to this? I searched and couldn't fucking find one! Where's the fucking link to this? Fuck you

basic psychological transfer of blame
she knows in her heart that she is partly responsible
of course her histrionic personality forces her to start a worldwide movement to shift the blame
>IT WAS THE GUNS

Cruz shot the wrong people.

Girls are worse bullies than boys.
I've been in scuffles with other boys, but it's girls that scar you emotionally and start hurtful rumors.

+1

'Ostracize' does not mean the same thing as 'bully'. To ostracize means to cast someone out of your social circle. Nobody wants that weird kid in their social circle, talking about killing people or whatever. He probably talked like a fag and his shit was all retarded.

As did I.

>but it's girls that scar you emotionally and start hurtful rumors.
Lmao, some girl tried to start a rumour that I'm gay once.
I told her I'd beat the shit out of her brother and send him to the next hospital if she doesn't stop.
She stopped, I think she actually kinda liked me, but teenage girls are fucking insane.

Does she have a penis?

How do I get a nice Italain Catholic girl?

>it's girls that scar you emotionally and start hurtful rumors.
True. Back when I was in High School (2007
2011),the girls were nasty cunts that didn't give a fuck if they wee rude or insulting to the guys. Girls like to play psychological warfare on people's minds. It's messed up.

She even says "this kid" to belittle and make him subordinate to her. She is bullying him even during her goddamned speech what a cunt.

>How do I get a nice Italain Catholic girl?
Your best bet would be to go to South Italy. I think they are a bit more traditional.

Are guns responsible for mass shootings at schools? No. Little fucks like these are and they don't even have the courage to own it.

You reap what you sow.

Attached: Useful_Idiot_Parkland2.jpg (960x1296, 521K)

I think it's more that she is being extremely hypocritical rather than Sup Forums being against bullying.

Hi FBI!

They made his life hell, his mom dies; he had a psychotic break.

here is the actual qoute, go fuck your self NRA shill

"There is one tweet I would like to call attention to. So many signs that the Florida shooter was mentally disturbed, even expelled for bad and erratic behavior. Neighbors and classmates knew he was a big problem. Must always report such instances to authorities again and again. We did, time and time again. Since he was in middle school, it was no surprise to anyone who knew him to hear that he was the shooter. Those talking about how we should have not ostracized him, you didn't know this kid. OK, we did. We know that they are claiming mental health issues, and I am not a psychologist, but we need to pay attention to the fact that this was not just a mental health issue. He would not have harmed that many students with a knife. "

Nice

Pro tip the Jews he killed deserved death.

la creatura amore

>"yeah we bullied him and junk... B... But if he only had a knife not as many of us would have had to be punished for our transgressions."

" So many signs that the Florida shooter was mentally disturbed, even expelled for bad and erratic behavior."
I get it, someone bullied you in school, but that's no reason to go berserk if you are a normal human being.

>B... But if he only had a knife not as many of us would have had to be punished for our transgressions."

You are funny, I like you.

Nice one

Attached: IMG_0018.jpg (640x852, 275K)

Thanks faggot. Remove the emotive teenage rhetoric from her speech and focus on the text. What we have is a tightly edited cynical missive written by a committee.

Except that quote says exactly what OP meant? Ok maybe not exactly, it's a bit exaggerated there.
But the quote seems to imply that they wish to wash their hands for ostracizing this kid and even being ok with him killing people, if only he was using a knife and did so in lower numbers.

Which is kinda hilarious in a twisted way. Fuck those kids. They are part of the reason this fucked up kid went to the deep end.

>it's ok to ostracize mentally ill people
>we need more acceptance for transvestites

Best idea I've read today.

Attached: 1496177636479.jpg (720x587, 45K)

So its ok to ostracize and marginalize the mentally ill? Wow so much for the tolerant and open-minded progressive left...

Zero Tolerance policies discouraged people from standing up to bullies. Teachers could never contain bullies, so fighting back became a fool's bargain. A real parent will tell their child, regardless, that fighting back is not only what you are supposed to do, but celebrated as part of growing into an adult.

Yes. Sometimes problems are solved with fists. Fuck off with your "fighting never solved anything" bullshit.

There are videos of her saying that all over. Just go to youtube and type in Emma gonzalez bully.

no but close enough. Pretty obvious they bullied him.
theralphretort.com/marchforourlives-media-darling-caught-bullying-nikolas-cruz-on-twitter-back-in-october-2017-2025018/

Is this when plot thiccns.

Attached: 1513884082148.jpg (600x600, 68K)

The argument is utterly absurd. The guy was mentally ill. They claim everyone knew it. They called the local police dozens of times. They even brought in the FBI. Yet, the narrative is "we need to restrict gun availability for everyone."

this is the least fucking stupid thing i've read on Sup Forums in god knows how long jesus christ you should get a fucking medal

OFFICIAL VIDEO OF HER SAYING THIS: youtube.com/watch?v=kHge-tgZClM

I hate that kids can't kick the shit out of each other like they used to.

You know I ve been telling people this since 2010 out of frustration. Never thought to weaponize it.

Who are you quoting?

But you are not mentally ill, are you? What do you fear?

Original is “to those who said we shouldn’t have ostracized him, you didn’t know him.” Other speakers have been quoted as calling him a weirdo and have had tweets found in their accounts making fun of him and others relegated to the “emo gazeebo”

I told you these kids bullied him. Glad goblina openly admits their crime.

That is essentially what my parents told me. In elementary school, they said that if anyone picks on you, you need to hit them twice as hard. Just putting up a fight is enough for most cunts to leave you alone. Besides, nothing goes on your permanent record until you're in high school.

This is copy pasta. Good idea none the less

>I am the shill now

Attached: pol shilling shills on pol.jpg (478x350, 11K)

>he doesn't know meme arrows are used to summarize quotes

>what do you fear
I fear this hysteria. It's utterly ridiculous. By the letter of the law, the kid should have had his guns taken away. The law already had enough teeth to ward off this nonsense. Now the Florida government has banned EVERYONE under 21 from owning a rifle.

>Okay so we treated him like shit and pushed him over the edge, but that's not the problem! Guns are the real problem here!

What a fucking cunt.

Wow, look at that poor German. He looks so tired from a hard day of work. I wish we had citizens with that kind of work ethic.

I like it.

Best digits ive seen all day

Attached: 1522087246297.jpg (880x587, 116K)

I legit hate how these faggots and the (((media))) ignore gun violence related to crime (gangs, robbers, etc) which is through the roof, while also dismissing the fact that burger Sminem was bullied, like a lot of school shooters.
Really makes you think why almost only bullied niggas do it.

Yeah, some Thai flag, I saw it yesterday I endorse it.

I keep saying this, but no one ever listens. Normies are retarded and most are probably not even self-aware. There's a fucking reason why kikes like manipulating them - a lot of them literally are nothing more then glorified cattle.

Be the bully not the victim

It's amusing how the media ignored the Baltimore school shooting that was stopped by an armed guard. It's all just propaganda for their culture war.

Talk shit get shot. Doesn't excuse being a little bitch but they had it comin'.

Attached: 96cd46e49bbf73a74bcf24b03c8446ea19519f11_hq.jpg (480x679, 38K)

Bump

Demoralizer detected

well you heard her nazis, she had no choice what did you expect them to do?? treat him look an average person? gtfoh

>HE TOTALLY DESERVED TO BE MERCILESSLY PERSECUTED! WE’RE THE TRUE VICTIMS HERE!

>The trouble is nowadays you try and put a stop to the bullying and the system comes down on you like dumptruck.

This. This is also why I'm vehemently pro-gun: I've already lived in an abusive, authoritarian household, of which my only escape for a long time was school, where I was punished for being easy to bully and punished for standing up for myself. Now if someone really wants to fuck with me, treat me like shit and/or oppress me, they'll pay for it dearly.

8\10 pasta, saved.

This.

If your enemy is making a mistake, the stupidest thing you can do is draw their attention to it.

You should get /fit/ and learn some martial arts, m8. Both will give you enough physical confidence that nobody will fuck with you. Bullies only pick on people when they don't think that person will fight back.

Nice. Will weaponize

Best frog photo I've seen all day.

Attached: You+made+a+great+choice+by+making+a+spaced+gif+_76d48b309cc6eb4026e0ff69ee5ecba5[1].gif (288x199, 1.21M)

No, you do not interupt them. This is psyops.

One of my first red pills was how amazingly better my life became when I would fist fight people who disrespected me in jr high school. Violence is not bad.

Trips of truth

I've actually been lifting for a few weeks now, I want to get REALLY strong. I'm also looking at BJJ and Krav Maga because I can learn both where I am, but I want to be strong enough not to injure myself first.

Burger media is infuriating in general.
You get months of "bonolf blimpf does X thing wrong, literally hortler" and then it's "la goblina yaaaaas qween slay" for weeks, for no reason.

This is true and why bullying is not bad.
I was bullied because I came off as weak and felt weak. The first time I punched a kid in the mouth and his teeth started bleeding I realized I had the ability to do something. I could stand up for myself and was not helpless.

Each time I was bullied after I knew I could put a stop to it and the bullying itself affected me less because it wasn't something I couldn't handle. If they didn't stop before I was fed up I could just hurt them a little. And once they knew insulting someone could result in a bloody nose they thought otherwise about doing it.

Weightlifting and martial arts both experience significant diminishing returns after a few 6-12 months. After the initial year, you'll likely be a better fighter and stronger than 95% of the people you see on the street. Both are good interests to pursue, but they should be a small part of your self improvement.

We now know you tho.

Because what is Mentally Ill has changed half a dozen times in half as many years.

Like it or not but Science, or rather Social Science is a Cult. Only a handful of years ago being gay was a mental illness now wanting to fuck a lamppost is A-Okay.