Hiro Shishigami from inuyashiki did nothing wrong

#Hiro did nothing wrong

Well of course Hiro did nothing wrong. He died. The machine that was meant to replace him is malfunctioning and making a scene though so it needs to taken apart.

Human laws don't apply to machines.
XD

He saved the world from the meteor. I think that's wrong because humanity deserves to be eradicated

>He saved the world from the meteor
He didn't, the one who did was the old man

Its a good show. I had mixed feelings about the "old generation vs new" outlook and the edge but it maybe going for AOY for me

one explosion wouldn't have been enough no matter who did the blowing up, it was the combined effort

Hiro wasn't wrong in his views, but his approach to murder someone to get a thrill was wrong. Hiro's problem was he was to immature to handle what happened to him and his situation, then the unfortunate events that happened to him later on only made it worse.

Everytime he tried to atone for what he did or turn everything around, everything just got worse.

He was a victim of circumstance.

>Inuyashiki
> Main charcter is Hiro doing edgy things
Oku !

It was Hiro who knew how to blow up the meteor by self destructing.

The old man didn't know he could blow up because Hiro is better at using his robot powers than the old man.

Hiro=Hero

Hiro is my Hero!!!!

"Tell my Hiro, Where you going "?
"What do I need to end my war"?

"HIT ME ON THE GROUND " (x 4)

In the next episode he will create
9, 11

He did everything wrong because he was born evil. HE'S THE DEVIL NAMED HERO(HIRO)!!!

He did nothing wrong!!!!!

>kills innocents for no reason at all
>kills police trying to apprehend him
>steal thousands of dollars from atm
>control cars and crash them
>leech off old woman and a girl who has a crush on his ass

Fuck this faggot and all you dipshits who excuse his terrible behavior.

Don't forget the 9. 11 scene he will do next episode

I did kill people for a reason.
"to feel ALIVE " because as a machine he is dead. Not a living thing.

Hiro is the devil in the body of a 17 yr boy.

The part where Hiro said he saw someone commit suicide by jumping in front of a train was a Gantz reference.

Terrible show, terrible anime. If you like this tripe you're an edge kid with awful awful taste. This is the anime that will set the bar on Sup Forums of people to ignore because they have shit taste.

He killed animals so he did something wrong.

Hiro is an angel. I love him
;_;

The aliens who killed him and replaced him with a robot copy did something wrong ,
but they don't give a fuck about earth.

He is a fan of One Piece and called the Gantz manga shitty. Therefore Hiro has good taste and did nothing wrong.

Except it's not.
First of all Gantz scene wasn't suicide. 2nd they showed who jumped in the anime and it was an old man and not the two faggots from Gantz.

>Gantz reference
They literally refer to Gantz calling it stupid and senseless