Video Player thread

How do you watch your anime?

youtube 144p

usually with my eyes

>How do you watch your anime?
streams

The crunchy roll app

Phone for old shit because it's the best screen in-house and my phone handles flashing scenes better.

Airing stuff on PC because I give zero shits and only watch it while posting on Sup Forums

Movies on TV.

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting

I open the .mkv on notepad and decode and hand draw every individual frame from the gibberish there.

Windows media player because it looks cool

With my eyes.

why is VLC so shitty?

With this shitty mpv and eXmendiC stuff.
Sexy grain but fucking no options at all.
Kinda spoiled by mpc.

mpc

kiss anime/streaming

I thought that would be the most common response?

because most of the board is now fotm shounenshitters, probably

Kodi running on a Raspberry Pi connected to a tv for the true experience.

Using braille screen reader

>shonen will never get to the peak that was Part 1 naruto / keikaku bleach again
Christ. I want to say it's just me getting older but modern shonen truly do suck

Eyes on the screen hands on my dick

I use my penis :^)

This.
You're a pleb if you stream.

RealPlayer+RMVB

I use VLC and I'll never stop using it until somehow gives me a GOOD reason to stop using it.
>it works
>it doesn't fuck the quality
>it has all the features I need
>it's easy to use
I've tried several other players out of curiosity and I swear people just use more obscure ones they find on github for Sup Forums cred. None of them improved my video watching experience.

Holy shit VLC looks terrible. How the fuck can people defend this shit.

>[Font Cache Rebuilding intensifies]
What is this shit anyway?

>it doesn't fuck the quality

CMD

kilssanime, any other anwer is wrong.
/thread.

You can't /thread your own post streamfag.

>>it doesn't fuck the quality
Have you seen OP's pic? You can tell the difference even from the thumbnail.

post the webm

How?

MPC-HC. Nothing else comes close and there's no reason to use anything else.

I use VLC because I have a 10 year old Mac and use my wagecuckbux on vidya

I use both VLC and MPC-HC.

VLC is my default. I frequently skip back and re-watch certain lines or scenes (skip -2 sec, -10 sec, -1 min, etc,) and also often change the playback speed (1.10x, 1.25x). On faster playback, audio pitch is preserved on VLC (though lower quality) while audio pitch is higher on MPC-HC (preserves original quality).

I've found that the subs display more consistently on MPC-HC, especially when skipping back and forth. Also, I've found that MPC-HC handles chapters better than VLC. I don't know why all of this is, though. This is all from using and comparing both, and being pretty ignorant about the capabilities of both.

Also I watch 480p, or 720p if that's the lowest available. I don't mind the smaller video and not seeing super-defined lines. If the audio is clear and the subs display in a smooth and timely manner, that's good enough for me.

I have no idea but it is a pain. Those are times I opt for MPC-HC.

I use mpv, you should all use it and also use Linux while you guys are at it.

link to left?

>posts good opinion
>posts shit anime meme character
Mixed messages

Ever since MPC-HC died I switched to mpv, only complaint so far is that I can't get it to not open a new player for every file.

you can play directories

Why does she have a beard?

Plex on mobile with AMOLED display

SMPlayer with mpv backend.

mpv because it's good and doesn't make my toaster catch on fire, and SMPlayer because I'm a retard who needs something that "just works"

MPC. Too used to it at this point to try new things

>MPC
How are you using something that hasn't been worked on for over a decade? Upgrade to MPC-HC

I hire Indian slave labor to redraw it in a flipbook and voice the characters for me.

vlc on this bad boy

I use potplaer, with the you-know-what config, I have been doing it for years and it's very neat.

In a wide screen TV that is connected via hdmi to a thinkpad t430 with archlinux, with mpv.

Anyone has that old pasta of the guy who decompresses the stuff and later watch frame by frame or something inane like that.

Fuck off newfag

It's a linux thing. Font cache is supposed to be rebuilt by the system whenever some font is updated/installed.

i torrent it and watch it in media player classic on a 43" tv. it's pretty good.

i used to watch 1080p crunchyroll streams using my chromecast on the same tv. that was good too. i'd still be doing that if i wasn't poor.

Real media player.