Why doesn't Poland just investigate the holocaust, or atleast use their ability to do so as negotiating tactic...

Why doesn't Poland just investigate the holocaust, or atleast use their ability to do so as negotiating tactic? Is it because they don't know? Even the president?

If Poland invites Japanese scientists to determine what really happened jews will sweat like never before

Literally everyone in Poland is aware of the JQ, but maybe even the government doesn't know about the holohoax.

How can we redpill poland on the holocaust?

Attached: DSCN3112.jpg (1024x768, 152K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jta.org/2017/01/31/news-opinion/united-states/remember-the-11-million-why-an-inflated-victims-tally-irks-holocaust-historians
youtube.com/watch?v=qTYSv_YQOVo
youtube.com/watch?v=x8OmxI2AYV8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germany_Must_Perish!
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earnest_Hooton#The_"Hooton_Plan"
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morgenthau_Plan
4plebs.org/
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3342999,00.html
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3450203,00.html
marxists.org/reference/archive/stalin/works/1931/01/12.htm
bloodpassover.com/xbp.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=s82JN22kgiA
bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_sociopol_zion.htm
archive.is/aymij
sites.google.com/site/ebreicredentiingesu/Home/hyksos-are-jews
archive.is/0Uvdr
youtube.com/watch?v=cZYs88HpEb0
youtube.com/watch?v=CvI4zvMSWlY
youtube.com/watch?v=3BQO-9nP8a0
archive.org/details/TheHaroldWallaceRosenthalInterview1976
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semibankirschina
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_Morgentaler
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosalie_Abella
youtube.com/watch?v=j6p1zxKnDeM
jta.org/2010/10/18/news-opinion/israel-middle-east/sephardi-leader-yosef-non-jews-exist-to-serve-jews
youtube.com/watch?v=8UPcUMtPYQ4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:LGBT_people_by_religion
bitchute.com/video/DfQZXx71J6MV/
bitchute.com/video/ONAasAMGFKMn/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Does your leaf IQ realise that not only Jews, but Poles died too?
Millions of people lost their neighbors in their war, children died, women died.
Jewish, Polish, Ukrainian - doesn't matter.
Innocents died.
And that's a fact.

Because the Holocaust happened.

Attached: חאַטפֿונפֿזעקס.jpg (987x961, 175K)

OY VEY GET A LOAD OF THIS ANTISEMITE

STOP TRYING TO MAKE THE HOLOCAUST ABOUT YOU FILTHY POLES.

He’s talking about the inflated Jew numbers. The other nationals didn’t exaggerate or profit from the camps afterwards as the Jews did. In fact, it is even more of an insult to those victims that the Jews profited from the situation.

Attached: jew tatoo.jpg (1200x2243, 627K)

Fuck off Indonesia! Stop trying to be Poland!

Your own source says that this estimation does not allow conclusions to be made about the real death toll as it was only an early estimations for the families.

Also tattoos are for slave labor, not the ones that were sent straight into the chambers upon arrival by train.

Gosh, I don't understand how many times this has to be repeated for you total brainlets to finally understand this.

Attached: Sonderstandesamt Arolsen.jpg (799x1245, 122K)

Bump for good thread.

>start investigating the holocaust
>obvious inconsistencies start to pop up
>SHUT IT DOWN, GOYIM

You know how it's gonna go down.

yeah but gas chambers weren't real and 900,000 jews weren't buried at treblinka. Japs will tell us exactly what happened

you know these are not totals don't you?

that terh red cross had no access to Auschwitz or Treblinka or Sobobor adn they amde no count of the dead?

that these numebrs are for German citizens traced by the Red Cross not for all nationalities?

You know that the tatoos were from one camp? adn not used on the the people killed on arrival?

you know your argument is crap?

Attached: icrc statement.png (650x902, 129K)

>straight from the ejection carts into the masturbation machine chambers.

So whats the downside to having the japanese help clear it up? It'd be great to learn from prof. nippon exactly what the physical evidence is.

I say that we will not find evidence for hundreds of thousands of people being buried at treblinka. Would you welcome dr. anime to get in there with a shovel, ground penetrating radar, and a calculator? I would.

Funny thing is, the masturbation machine story was invented by a non-Jew from Australia.
Lying goyim.

Holocaust deniers should get the death penalty

Attached: IMG_32940295_26295386.png (960x960, 1.4M)

Didn't happen

Hey faggots, if Auschwitz was a resort camp with swimming pools, theatres, football fields, etc, as you like to delude yourselves, then why does this girl look terrified to death?

Attached: 1521882436545.jpg (991x471, 101K)

HAHAHAH
>muh 6 gorillion
gas yourself kike

Oh it sure was a resort camp with swimming pools, look at those, they're having so much fun!

Attached: auschwitz.png (664x369, 240K)

Look, they're even having a campfire dancing!

Attached: 2382372382.jpg (220x238, 16K)

Allies bombed the food supplies you dumb kike :^)
Germany dindu nuffin
>Oops, we accidentally invaded Soviet Union with 3 million men but froze to death because we can't into logistics, fucking subhuman slavs!

Attached: 1494713551245.jpg (985x529, 156K)

those are victims of allies bombing raids you shill !11!!!!

Why? So when they confirm the figures that already exist you can say they’re manipulated by the Jews?

Grow up

Attached: B96A5127-2D0D-4A14-9866-75EA76A86640.jpg (850x850, 313K)

Look, they even had nudist parks with naked women!

Attached: Auschwitz_Resistance_282_cropped.jpg (1257x814, 1019K)

kek

>>Oops, we accidentally invaded Soviet Union with 3 million men but froze to death because we can't into logistics, fucking subhuman slavs!
kek
sure they are

Look, they could even learn anatomy there! Oh, God bless these kind Germans!

Attached: CharredBones.jpg (479x800, 138K)

funny thing is,nanking is fake too

>I don't understand how logistics, infrastructure or agriculture works

Attached: 1517387208613.png (403x448, 57K)

Can you prove that six million died? Your posts are interesting but it doesn't address the main points Sup Forums makes. That the six billion number is ridiculous and that Jews deserved to be interned and removed from Europe.

Did you know that of the seven largest Swedish dailies five are owned by Jews and the remaining two by American investment banks, one being Goldman Sachs? The Jewish Bonnier family in Sweden have the largest monopoly owning four of the biggest papers 96 book publishers, 42 business and trade press newspapers, 105 digital news platforms, 9 film companies, 176 magazines, 23 major papers, 33 TV stations, and 33 “other” media outlets.

Attached: 1493893236137.png (949x1103, 920K)

But we do believe the holocaust happened. What pisses us off is that it's made into a purely jewish thing when it took lives of just as many non-jewish poles. And how now the J have guts to try to put the blame for it on Poland.

.. in fact the open borders campaign in Sweden started in 1964 when David Schwarz penned "The Immigration Problem in Sweden" in the Dagens Nyheter. This started a fierce debate led by Schwarz & his Jewish co-thinkers. All Jewish contributors favoured multiculturalism and this campaign resulted in an immigration bill in '75. The Conservative rightest party, which first embraced multiculturalism, was led by Gunnar Heckscher of Jewish descent. Israel even pays migrants $3,500 to "relocate" to Sweden.

Attached: 1514135774141.jpg (400x558, 353K)

Six million didn't die, it's an exaggeration. A guy (a non-jew I think) actually went through all the data from the camps, statistical data and demographic data and concluded something like 4-8 - 5.2 million Jews died.

Oh look it's the Canadian guy again! Watch out he'll try to spam us off the thread with his debunked BS!

I know they admitted to exaggerating the 11,000,000 original figure.

jta.org/2017/01/31/news-opinion/united-states/remember-the-11-million-why-an-inflated-victims-tally-irks-holocaust-historians

Attached: Screenshot_15.png (922x589, 223K)

Those are stawmen because you don't want to argue the actual issue, that aushwitz didnt have gas chambers

Do you wish to engage on the actual issue or just fight pretend arguements?

What do you think of this Rabbi?

Why did Hitler hate Jews? Rabbi Yosef Tzvi ben Porat will explain to you.

Attached: 1437633218372.jpg (640x838, 65K)

I knew it's you from your first post, sweetie.

There's nothing wrong with that, idiot.
The Germans tried to exterminate us and they will pay for it.

Never forgive. Never forget.
I do recognize that Poles died too, in fact, there was even a Polish-Jewish resistance during WW2

Attached: auschwitz2.png (507x366, 360K)

>debunked
I'm asking you to prove the six billion number (you've proved maybe a million died during WWII) and I want you to address what Jews have done to Europeans.

I'm not looking for ripped off Sup Forums memes or pilpul i'm here in good faith.

Attached: 1402237736349.jpg (431x696, 112K)

>at firs i was like pic rel but then i was like

Attached: 4-The-German-Student-Fights-for-the-Fuhrer-and-the-People.jpg (640x479, 241K)

YouTube just censored this 50 year old speech by a Jew a few days ago. It had 400k+ views 96%+ likes. He was a childhood friend of Untermeyer/Morgenthau and served on the American delegation to the council of Jews in Amsterdam. Freedman explains in detail how Jews turned on Germany during WWI and the interwar years.

youtube.com/watch?v=x8OmxI2AYV8

What do you think?

Attached: 1433874792333.jpg (572x800, 60K)

Majdanek gas chamber has an easily breakable window

Do you believe the soviet-jews were telling the truth when they claimed that jews were gassed in this room in majdanek? A room on the complete opposite end of the camp from the camp crematorium

Attached: majdanekwasreal.jpg (335x247, 9K)

Yeah I know that jews engage in hyper in-group preference, are prone to subversive behaviour and many Jews are systematically engaged to undermine western civilization.

That doesn't Jews weren't targeted by the Nazis (although more whites died in the holocaust then jews). If you have more than two brain cells to rub together you would understand that jews due to their subversive tendencies and hyper in-group preference made the perfect target for hate and scapegoating.

The holohoax benefits polan and they're all like 1/4 jew anyway

>how Jews turned on Germany during WWI and the interwar years.
WE CAN'T WIN WARS SO WE BLAME TEH JOOS
lol krauts are pathetic

Don't bother responding to him it's a waste of time he's copy pasting the same shit in every thread and no matter how much you debunk it he will continue spamming it in the same fashion.

He's cute though.

Attached: 1521513824799.png (444x638, 245K)

Lmao m8. Nobody denies that the iron guard autists killed a shittonne of jews

>The Germans tried to exterminate us
Jews tried tried to exterminate Germans. Don't you types typically claim the holocaust started in 42? This was written in 1941.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germany_Must_Perish!

Germans also used these to claim western yids were going to exterminate Germans.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earnest_Hooton#The_"Hooton_Plan"
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morgenthau_Plan

They point to the 6,000,000+ Slavs famined in the 1930's Holodomor and the three people held chiefly responsible (kike NKVD head Yagoda, kike Kaganovich, and kike married Molotov) and claimed that they would do the same to Germany. They point to people like Lenin's chosen successor and the creator of the Red Army, Leon Trotsky, real name Bronstein, and his extermination of tens of millions of Europeans. The best and brightest he could get his hands on according to some Rabbis. What say you?

Attached: 1514135721370.jpg (480x605, 123K)

>tried tried
autism

You're the one that copies and pastes. You're projecting. Prove i'm copying and pasting.
>4plebs.org/

Who even cares if the holocaust happened? Assuming 10 million jews died, whats the problem? things happen in war and theres no guarantee it wont happen in WWIII. Poland should simply Bulldoze the camps and return Prussia to Germany.

Attached: 3483448438.jpg (500x275, 9K)

It's really stupid how the holocaust is defined and I hate that term because it's stupid. You can say that anywhere between 2 million and god knows how many depending how you define. I think it's stupid.

I like to look at it this way. At most 5.7 million jews died in ww2, and at most 5.2 million of those were civilian. At most, 55 million white people died in ww2, and at most 40 million of those were civilians.

Obviously, the Jewish victim narrative falls apart when you do this, that's why they have to use the stupid term holocaust.

Hottest take iit

Attached: IMG_20180324_184745.jpg (660x883, 85K)

>They point to the 6,000,000+ Slavs famined in the 1930's Holodomor
responsible is Stalin

The person giving that speech is a Jew. He claimed that Untermeyer his childhood friend and the head of the American delegation to the Council of Jews in Amsterdam in 1933 declared a "sacred" and "total" war against Germany on behalf of international jewry in the NYT and on ABC radio. What say you?

Attached: The_New_York_Times_-_Untermyer_Back_Greeted_In_Harbor.jpg (737x599, 174K)

Stalin's Jews

"We mustn't forget that some of greatest murderers of modern times were Jewish"

ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3342999,00.html

Attached: 1402597517985.jpg (744x992, 72K)

Stalin's Jewish affair
>ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3450203,00.html

Didn't think so.

Attached: 1434413198825.jpg (612x792, 187K)

>It is not a fight of Jews, but of humanity
Stalin was the leader of USSR and those "jews" were his subalterns

"In the U.S.S.R. anti-semitism is punishable with the utmost severity of the law as a phenomenon deeply hostile to the Soviet system. Under U.S.S.R. law active anti-semites are liable to the death penalty."

marxists.org/reference/archive/stalin/works/1931/01/12.htm

J. Stalin
January 12, 1931

Attached: 1459514862052.jpg (591x741, 82K)

And yet USSR supported Arab nations during Yom Kippur and 7 Days War, which is antisemitic.
Oh but let me guess, it was all part of the master plan, right?

You also conveniently forget that Stalin pushed aside Lenin's chosen successor, the creator of the Red Army, exterminator of tens of millions of Europeans, Leon Trosky (Bronstein).

Attached: 1401499475887.jpg (829x1475, 378K)

You're not capable having a normal convo. You're using literally the same tricks and spamming literally the same bullshit and no matter how many times I provide a rebuttal you will continue spamming again.

Do I have to link the thread you got BTFOd so hard you fled from the thread?

Attached: HitlerOnDeniers.jpg (612x792, 176K)

Jews are garbage subhuman trash that have Tay-Sachs from consuming blood and inbreeding.
Israel spends 1% of its GDP on blood alone.
Jews run the blood donation clinics in order to get free blood from people.
The Red Cross is an organ and blood harvesting business.

>The Jews of Europe and Ritual Murder
bloodpassover.com/xbp.pdf

>Understanding Blood Libel - Jewish Ritual Murder Revisited
youtube.com/watch?v=s82JN22kgiA

>The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion
bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_sociopol_zion.htm

>Protocols Forgery Claim Is Flawed
archive.is/aymij

>Actual Exodus story
sites.google.com/site/ebreicredentiingesu/Home/hyksos-are-jews
archive.is/0Uvdr

>Jacob Rothschild is a jew and zionist
youtube.com/watch?v=cZYs88HpEb0

>SIX MILLION JEWS 1915 1938 HD
youtube.com/watch?v=CvI4zvMSWlY

>two jewish laws
youtube.com/watch?v=3BQO-9nP8a0

>Harold Wallace Rosenthal - Interview
archive.org/details/TheHaroldWallaceRosenthalInterview1976

Soon when the Middle East war starts up I'll cheer for every jew death and can't wait till they're all dead

No. I claim that after the failed anti-party plot Russians/Ukrainians took they country back until a cabal of Jewish bankers broke up the Soviet Union with the backing of Americas Jewish ruling class and then raped Russia into the ground. A rape that continues to this very day.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semibankirschina

Attached: 1514135652898.jpg (584x819, 129K)

jews love killing

Attached: Circumcision - death.png (660x581, 453K)

Do you have any original memes? Even one? The yid that sued for abortion in Canada "survived" a Polish death camp and brought about the destruction of god knows how many white babies. He was an illegal abortion doctor himself. Also a yids disabled mother "survived" a German holocaust camp and then her daughter (born within a year of the war ending) gave us institutionalized affirmative action.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_Morgentaler
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosalie_Abella

I wonder what Canada would look like right now if Hitler truly set out to gas every kike that couldn't work, as is claimed.

Attached: 1494764695101.jpg (2000x3071, 693K)

Nah, Stalin's Jews is a bunk. His article contains no primary sources meaning it's as accurate as a stormtard's historical knowledge.

Furthermore I remember actually someone linking me the supposed primary source from it, it was an essay by a totally random person never mentioning anyone but just saying "Jews led this Jews led that".

>exterminator of tens of millions of Europeans,
lol what? As far as I remember Stalin killed 20.000.000 Europeans and he was Georgian

Even your Rabbis are admitting all of this. Get with the times.

After the purge Stalin gave his top positions to kikes like Mehklis, Yaroslavsky, Litvinov, Kaganovich, etc. The few that weren't given to kikes were given to people married to kikes, like Molotov.

Attached: 1483917324172.jpg (912x1140, 249K)

The soviet union was founded as a jewish controlled puppet state.

But stalin threw that in a loop by wrestling power from them and purging lots of them. But jews still had an enormous amount of influence and used it to further their goals.

The time you're talking about is after de-Stalinization, and by that time Jewish interests had more or less lost control over the USSR, and jews had instead gained control over the west ironically.

For all non-jews, please stop donating your blood, it's what jews feed on and need to stay alive.
If we stop the flow of blood to israel they will be dead in three generations and no one had to fight and die because of it.

Attached: Jews - blood.png (640x852, 126K)

Here's the President of Russia explaining how Jewish that first government was, to a bunch of Rabbis, that seemingly agree with him.

youtube.com/watch?v=j6p1zxKnDeM

I'm an unbiased historian. I'm interested in the facts.

Attached: hw.jpg (640x845, 91K)

See how he never addresses rebuttals it's a waste of time with him, lmao.

Sephardi leader Yosef: Non-Jews exist to serve Jews
>jta.org/2010/10/18/news-opinion/israel-middle-east/sephardi-leader-yosef-non-jews-exist-to-serve-jews

“Goyim were born only to serve us. Without that, they have no place in the world; only to serve the People of Israel,” he said during a public discussion of what kind of work non-Jews are allowed to perform on Shabbat. "Why are gentiles needed? They will work, they will plow, they will reap. We will sit like an effendi and eat," he said to some laughter.

Yosef, the spiritual leader of the Shas Party and the former chief Sephardi rabbi of Israel, also said that the lives of non-Jews are protected in order to prevent financial loss to Jews. "With gentiles, it will be like any person: They need to die, but God will give them longevity. Why? Imagine that one’s donkey would die, they’d lose their money. This is his servant."

Attached: 1514594226636.jpg (1000x624, 319K)

I don't have a dog in this fight. I want to know the truth.

Attached: awm2.jpg (600x713, 78K)

Putin also said this:

youtube.com/watch?v=8UPcUMtPYQ4

Hi sorry for the intrusion but you mentioned the protocols of Zion and for many years people have been saying it's a hoax when I myself have a copy of it and it seems like it is anything but a hoax!

I don't have time to read your link but if you would be so kind enough to quckly tell me why it's not a hoax, that would be helpful thanks..

yes indeed, it was the jews who were the source of the vampire stories because they were the ones who fed on normal folks because they consider people to be animals.
What a wonderful mindset and why I will personally do all I can to starve them of blood because "It's not in you to give to (((them)))"

It's a good remark, blaming the Jews for male pattern baldness is ridiculous.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:LGBT_people_by_religion

Attached: 1503338517302.jpg (2111x3240, 1.51M)

I don't care about what your little cadre of mutilated dick morons have to say

America treated the rats infinitely better than they treat others, arguably better than they treat their own.

Attached: 1519409042788.jpg (2501x3840, 1.49M)

Yet they still turned on Americans.

Attached: 1497194829881.jpg (1880x2880, 937K)

America proved the kikes won't be satisfied until we're either enslaved or exterminated. We cannot allow it.

Attached: 1502206368255.jpg (1805x2880, 3.86M)

I said give me reasons why it isn't a hoax! I don't think it's a hoax!

Just like they turned on the Poles that sheltered and helped them for centuries.

Attached: ZgodaJewDeathCamp.jpg (597x843, 73K)

Adolf Hitler speaks about Americans

bitchute.com/video/DfQZXx71J6MV/

Attached: Screenshot_28.png (839x472, 265K)

Dr. Joseph Goebbels - The Jewish Problem

bitchute.com/video/ONAasAMGFKMn/

Attached: Screenshot_27.png (839x468, 409K)

leave it to the romanian shitskin to be a kike shill

Eh that's not really true. He purged more jews than he gave new positions to.

Stalin used the jews and their subversive nature if they supported him, but he killed the Jews who went against him. So in a way Stalin was sort of took the soviet union away from the hand of the international Jewry.

I don't mind him. He doesn't larp as a goy or even hide his kikery.

Attached: hmm.png (2988x2068, 1.64M)

>Jews tried to exterminate germans
yes
every single of those 6.000.000 Jews wanted to drink German blood
not a very specific number of Jews and unrelated parties we call the 1% that hitler didnt kill anyways
you mass murderers and promoters of genocide fill me with dread

>user, life is simple.
Do YOU want to go digging around in mud filled with bits of rotten dead Jew ?
How much do you care ?
Will your need to know outweigh the time spent breathing in the stench ?
Think of the potential diseases even live Jews carry.
Now bury that thought in the century old foundation of a soldiers camp latrine.
>Here's a shovel/gasmask user, you get going.
We're right behind you.

Attached: 1519246520650.jpg (914x1024, 145K)

because poland already benefits from the mainstream narrative and they'd isolate themselves from the rest of the west for literally no gain. this is terrible foreign policy but it's from a canadian so we are not surprised.

Attached: 1485061855352.gif (445x250, 3.99M)

After the war he certainly became anti-semitic. I don't claim they killed him but many do.

I cry evrytiem ;(

> (OP)
> Because the Holocaust happened.

Name a single Jew who was provably gassed