Is Hunter x Hunter a top 5 manga of all time?

Is Hunter x Hunter a top 5 manga of all time?

Other urls found in this thread:

mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=6092
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not even close.

Probably not even in the top 100

Top 3, probably.

Chimera Ant Arc is truly the pinnacle saga that all anime, not just shonen arcs strive to be. Not only is the story telling prodigious, the pacing and character development is top notch. The level of depth that Togashi created is on another level. The exquisite and subtle use of narration at only times of importance delivers an amazing story telling experience.Of the various themes present in this work, his theme of ethics and value theory incorporated with various interactions between the characters appeal to logos, ethos and pathos, and this amalgamation of techniques once again prove his acuity and status as the smartest and wisest writer ever. His profound messages regarding anthropology and the juxtaposition of insects and animals with introspection as a species delivers an amazing tale of tragedy and loss. The fact that he delves into the more psychological aspects of human nature,morality, structuralism, existentialism, meta cognition and phenomenology show that he is the Shakespeare of writing and that he truly understands philosophy, proving that this epic is the most intelligent tale ever crafted. Togashi demonstrates his ken of the human race as a hole through the Chimera Ant Arc, his magnum opus.

O

Personally it’s top 5 but I can’t imagine many people agreeing, at least not those who know what they’re talking about.

kys faggots

MY

Maybe if some god damn chapters got released it would be

Do you think that Yorknew is close to the Chimera Ant arc?

LOVE

Fucking loved Meruem.

MY

It's a meme post. And Yorknew and CA are great for different reasons

DARLING

I HUNGER

FOR

Name a better manga.

YOUR TOUCH

inb4-404

Black Clover

Generic x Generic can't be top 5 anything until it has an ending worthy of it. No amount of Chimera Ant Arcs can save it from hiatus hell.

Don't shitpost

Is HxH the Rick and Morty of manga?

no, that would be Level E

Barely anyone remembers Level E, HxH has good shitposting status

Take your mediocre at best series that's about as daring and risky as a pair of safety scissors and crawl back to your containment thread, faggot.

Top 5 anime,possibly. The manga's art and infrequent releases make it unreadable.

Please don't. People will think you're being serious.

TOP MANGA OF ALL TIME

1. Buddha
2. A Drifting Life
3. Yokohama Kaidashi Kikou
4. Lone Wolf & Cub
5. Getter Robo Saga

See how none of those are a shitty Dragonball ripoff battle shounen? There's a reason for that.

The art in the new series is even worse than the shitty manga.

It's absolutely not.

>top 5 anime possibly
yeah, maybe if you only seen 5 anime in your entire life.

They're both pretty much at the absolute bottom of their respective mediums. At least the OVAs were great.

hxh is a deeper manga than lone wolf and any go nagai mech shit, you are just a brainlet

I've never watched a single anime in my entire life.

>a metric ton of shit nobody has any emotional attachment to

Hell no.

Why is Hisoka such a sore loser?

>It has to make me FEEEL

Who is your least favorite HxH main character?

Nope

>go nagai
Nothing on that list was created by Nagai, retard.

>Getter Robo Saga
>not created by go nagai

I see...

Killua. He's cliche as hell and his character progression is completely dull and predictable.

Spoken like a true brainlet

mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=6092

To be fair

it takes an incredibly experienced anime connoisseur to dislike HxH

>muh charts
I guess Raildex is a literary opus now too.

Have anti-HxHfags EVER won an argument?

chrollo literally cheated fuck off

Great argument! AntiHxHfags BTFO!

t. butthurt deluded clownfag

>Getter Robo over Devil man

any news on this lazy hack back?

Remember user, Togashi was wrong when he said Hisoka lost.

If there's anybody that knows the source material better than him, it's a couple of randoms on an imageboard.

His back?Well, He's well enough to do bowling.

january 29th

>Muh chart means complexity xD
Finish highschool first, jimmy

Still broken

Unironically. Since not even BC tries to advertise itself as “not your usual battle shonen”

And no one aside from people on sites like this do that.

The sooner people stop being led by the nose by shitposters and fanatics, the better.

When did HxH advertise itself as that?

You tell me, user

No, you tell me.

>50> characters and 98% of them are barely relevant
>deep
It was shit when the CA arc did it and it's shit now

>Since not even BC tries to advertise itself as “not your usual battle shonen”
What's wrong with that?

Nope
not even top 5 shounen.
still pretty good though.

whats the top 5 shounen?

>is Hunter x Hunter a top 5 manga of all time?
only reddit believes this

People can see that the IP count isn't increasing, you know.

Not even top 5 jump

Black Clover
Katekyo Hitman Reborn!
Fairy Tail
D Gray Man
Bleach

So it's pretty much yet another throwaway thread maintained by the same old "hehe it sucks" crowd.

Go Nagai had nothing to do with Getter, retards.

nice shitpost

Thanks, it was the worst thing I could think of off the top of my head, aside from HunterxHunter.

Here's your attention.

(You)

Lucifer and the Biscuit Hammer
Medaka Box
One Piece
Gintama
Slam Dunk

That's one hell of a non argument.

Obviously, it wasn't meant to be an argument. Just pointing out how pathetic you come across.

Look it up, and not just on some crappy fan wiki. He didn't design, write, or draw any of Getter Saga.

first one is seinen

he still the creator

Those series are low IQ garbage and doesn't do anything new. Nisio had all the resources to make Medaka Box a good story but instead he does the old ecchi and hamfisted meta deal. One Piece it's literal McDonalds of shonen. None of those manga innovates the genre like HxH.

Early devilman was truly elder god tier. Is anyone a bigger madman than Ryo?

I wouldn't call Biscuit Hammer shounen. Everything on that list is much better than HxH though.

>McDonalds of shonen
kek

How does HxH "innovate the genre"?

I've read/watched Gintama and never thought is was anything more than good.

And as for One Piece...heh. Well, we all have our special something deep down.

>low iq
> doesn't do anything new

possibly
they are all still great though

(I didn't know Biscuit Hammer is seinen. Still feels very shounen though)

You have no idea what you're talking about. He is miscredited that way because of some shitty English localizations and the dub for Getter Armageddon. He did not create any part of Getter. Educate yourself.

Ok I take your word for it even though every source I look up said otherwise

Bakuman

Sengoku Youko

>McDonald’s of Shonen
At least I don’t feel bad checking out one piece since it’s just a nice burger once every 3 months I can eat.
What’s the Wendy’s of shonen?

I don't know about innovate but Togashi should serve as an example for new authors to be more willing to experiment even if the risk of failure looms. Shit like Black Clover shows the sorry state of affairs.