Éire/pol/ - New Week Same Shite Edition

Thread Theme | Téama Snáithe: youtu.be/rGT7h29Lkc0
National Party │ Páirtí Náisiúnta: nationalparty.ie/nationalparty.ie/ga/baile/
Join the party and spread the word/memes in your social circles online or otherwise.
Téigh leis an bpáirtí agus scaip an scéala / na méimeanna le do chairde ar líne nó eile.

Learn Irish │ Foghlaim Gaeilge:
pastebin.com/XEENGRuM

Jewtube channels of note │ Cainéil Jewtube Chéimiúla:
pastebin.com/ZML2RdkC

Twitter Accounts to Follow/Shill │ Cuntais Twitter le leanúint:
pastebin.com/Szp8SNCv

Headlines | Ceannlínte:
>Ireland to take 'appropriate action' on Russia- Coveney
rte.ie/news/world/2018/0326/950179-eu-russia-diplomats/

>AGSI considering action in industrial dispute
rte.ie/news/crime/2018/0326/950086-agsi-annual-conference/

>Coveney to back terminations up to 12 weeks
rte.ie/news/politics/2018/0326/950089-eighth-amendment-cabinet/

>Cabinet fury at AG judges 'gaffe'
independent.ie/irish-news/politics/cabinet-fury-at-ag-judges-gaffe-36741373.html

>"Ireland to stand with it's allies" - Leo
independent.ie/irish-news/politics/ireland-will-stand-by-its-allies-taoiseach-responds-to-criticism-that-assessing-russian-ambassadors-is-unfriendly-action-36735761.html

>Health Minister 'disappointed' in TDs who voted against Abortion Bill
independent.ie/irish-news/abortion-referendum/i-want-the-people-of-ireland-to-have-their-say-health-minister-disappointed-in-tds-who-voted-against-abortion-bill-36733106.html

>Leo visits Merkel in Berlin
thejournal.ie/leo-berlin-3913633-Mar2018/

>FF support drops five points in opinion poll
thejournal.ie/opinion-poll-fianna-fail-2-3922487-Mar2018/

>Former Ceann Comhairle Sean Treacy dies aged 94
thejournal.ie/sean-treacy-dies-aged-94-3922381-Mar2018/

Attached: 1492735763460.jpg (649x323, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
youtube.com/watch?v=RouD-CZeugs
youtu.be/F4tbOPI3s2w
rte.ie/player/ie/show/back-to-the-future-an-irish-passover-30005172/10855507/
youtube.com/watch?v=gAs9HZC9c7Y
bbc.com/news/world-europe-42510529
youtube.com/watch?v=bWIkqEnVG8I
youtube.com/watch?v=vEM_BP4NF_o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Cad é mar atá gach duine anocht?

Attached: 3543 (1).jpg (1010x758, 176K)

Attached: 230557.png (1081x627, 456K)

Alright, yourself?

Pls redbar me on the PQ

Go maith.

posting gearoid until we get a good fashy 32 county republic

Attached: gearoid.png (156x210, 64K)

discord gg/A58VJa

the discord lads

Attached: ANH.jpg (450x563, 230K)

"The truth is old , and it has been handed down to us by our fathers. It is not a new thing, devised to meet the exigencies of a situation. "
"Irish nationality is an ancient spiritual tradition, one of the oldest and most august traditions in the world."
"A nation's fundamental idea of freedom is not affected by the accidents of time and circumstance. It does not vary with the centuries, or with the comings and goings of men or of empires. The substance of truth does not change, nor does the substance of freedom. Yesterday's definition of both the one and the other is today's definition and will be tomorrow's."
"They have conceived of nationality as a material thing, whereas it is a spiritual thing."

- P H Pearse

(read the coming revolution and reject foreign ideology like white nationalism)

youtube.com/watch?v=RouD-CZeugs

Attached: pearse4.jpg (737x1024, 95K)

Attached: original.jpg (838x1200, 270K)

There was just a thread about coke here and all the irish posters are pro drugs.
So whats the Éire/pol/ official stand point?
Bit a billy, few chats and the odd stamp all good?

I love this man.

Attached: kevinSharkeyArtist1_large.jpg (600x325, 33K)

Éire/pol/'s official standpoint is that there is no official standpoint in the first place.

Attached: wewrwerw.png (1763x1006, 689K)

Attached: wefwef.jpg (533x390, 35K)

Attached: rtreter.png (1771x1020, 617K)

Attached: ertre.png (689x1225, 432K)

BASED
but the pirate? why would he think pirates are so bad?

Áine Ní Chonaill exposes Sinn Féin's open-border mass-immigration policy
youtu.be/F4tbOPI3s2w

Drug dealers should be shot.

>user writes as gaeilge
>comhairle responds in English every time

West Brit detected

Mary Lou will be importing the slopes by the train load if she sees that

>the UK and Ireland have voted to keep Ireland in the UK
These cunts are so fucking thick

Attached: 1482008046928.png (247x401, 8K)

'An Irish Passover'. they can't keep getting away with it!

rte.ie/player/ie/show/back-to-the-future-an-irish-passover-30005172/10855507/

hang drug dealers

Always a good idea, and you can keep the using the same old rope so it's not too hard on the wallet either.

dia dhiabh a chairde
there's a grand stretch in the evenings now
was up in Galway today
the West is awake

Attached: sword-shield.jpg (426x604, 40K)

Based Griffith: "When Catholics – as Catholics – are boycotted, it constitutes undoubtedly an outrageous injustice, and similarly if Jews - as Jews - were boycotted, it would be outrageously unjust. But the Jew in Limerick has not been boycotted because he is a Jew, but because he is a usurer."

>was up in Galway today
How was it?

Stick to the pints with a bit of weed every now and again

Yes, Sinn Féin are traitors. The dogs on the street know this by now.

Although no one really talks about it. The amount of revenue generated by the sale of genetic material from abortions is a lucrative business. The hypocrisy of picture related that I saw outside college stunned me.

Attached: IMG_20180326_110033640.jpg (3024x4032, 3.69M)

yeah smoke weed. make yourself complacent and just piss everything away while the country goes to shit.
Billy gets shit done and is nonaddictive

Stoners are cancer.

I was wondering this, what's Billy and what's "the odd stamp", I know chats are pills. But honestly nothing wrong with weed once in a blue moon, I admit its not for everyone but it helped me with depression.

fuckin mighty
jesus the boys are 100% on top of things

Attached: celticcross.jpg (550x662, 137K)

>Galway
>Fuckin mighty
It's a multiracial cesspit.

billy whiz/ speed/ im old
and acid which should be very rare like at a festival a few times and could still do harm depending on the person.
Honestly i've seen more people waste their lives from weed then coke(snorty morty) or other class A drugs
Except gear. Junkies need to be destroyed

I've dabbled in most drugs but older and wiser now and completely against drugs and drug culture and just smoke a bit of weed with my beer now and don't want to be around anything else of the people who take it.

objection

Attached: edmund.jpg (480x720, 54K)

kek

Attached: annewillwall.jpg (1200x984, 175K)

Black people are the original inhabitants of Ireland and us Gaels are impostors.

Attached: _20180326_212551.jpg (720x756, 104K)

Attached: e9d.jpg (600x600, 16K)

Áine Ní Chonaill was based as fuck long before the National Party or Identity even existed.

Who here /ImmigrationControlPlatform/ ?

>tfw brother keeps playing this degenerates music
what do

Attached: Tekahi-6ix9ine.jpg (600x575, 97K)

Hammer the shite out of him.

Oh, and post results.

I agree it only comes into controversy because people automatically think of knackers and people who do it every day. I'd do weed or acid because I feel it would mean something, be life affirming, makes you think of things positively, not because its a macho hard cunts thing "I do loads a drugs look at me lmao" etc

>Áine Ní Chonaill
Never heard of her, but just looked her up and I wish we had more women like her.

>Ireland to take 'appropriate action' on Russia- Coveney
So how far do you think this whole "pretending to be a super power" craic will last lads?

Why has eire/pol been so dead recently?

people look into national party after a bit

smash the speaker so you don't have to listen to spic9ine

its just varadcar sucking eu dick, nothing suprising really

Just looked his music up what the fuck is this shite
youtube.com/watch?v=gAs9HZC9c7Y
Yeah I know but it's still absurd even for Leo and friends

Same as the gaa clubs, Irish emigration

whenever i hear it makes me think pic related has something to do with his popularity

Attached: 1517856361548.jpg (800x800, 64K)

Recently came out that MI5 tried to have our taoiseach killed and no action taken.
Yet this foreign faggot wants to ruin the country even more to signal to the brits
>bbc.com/news/world-europe-42510529

Russian government kills Russian spy, the British probably do the same on the regular but they hone in on this one because those Russians are le big evil baddies

Wouldn't be surprised if the Brits did it themselves the poison is some old stuff probably not hard to find for those who would need it.

>Russian government kills Russian spy

Attached: brainlet.png (235x214, 7K)

it must be the ruskies. They used a soviet era nerve agent.
Its not like any soviet weapons got out of the russians hands when the union split up

Ah come off it. Why would they want them dead now, they've been in the UK for years. It doesn't make any sense.

thats too obvious though, if they wanted him gone they would have just shot him and had plausable denaiblity,
whereas the brits could have just synthesised the same chemical used it as """evidence"""

or just had it in stock since the cold war

How the fuck am I supposed to know? Yeah it might've been a false flag. I mean its bad buzz he died but the game ain't based on sympathy if it was Russia big deal, the media accentuates it because they want to widen the divide between Russia and the west but yeah everyone knows that.

Are ye fucking serious?

It's an obvious attempt by (((them))) to demonise Russia, yet again.
"In the book (200 Year Together) Solzhenitsyn documents the overrepresentation of Jewish individuals in the NKVD and the Bolshevik leadership. He claims that the ethnic hatred these individuals had for Christians played a role in the Holodomor. Jewish individuals had faced persecution in Ukraine prior to the Bolshevik rise to power. These individuals exacted their revenge on the Christian Ukrainian population. The result was the death of 4 million Christians.

The line of good and evil cuts through the heart of every human. One cannot simply say a given ethnic group is evil. Every individual must struggle with the good and the evil in their own heart. That being said, it is important to understand what motivates groups to commit atrocities against other groups because the previous century has been filled with groups killing other groups.

Like the Bolsheviks, Jewish individuals are overrepresented in the ownership and senior staffing of the US news media. The news media also is inexplicably hostile towards Russia. If the current war mongering against Russian Christians is in any motivated by the same ethnic hatred that motivated the Holodomor we must face that truth honestly.

If Jewish individuals hated Christian Ukrainians enough to starve millions of them to death could the same thing happen today?

Could Jewish individuals use their positions of power to seek out revenge against places like Europe and Russia that have a history of expelling Jews?"
>Don't give me "tl;dr", just read it!

áine IS A PATRIOT

Attached: bravoLuca.jpg (1885x1341, 240K)

kek
varadker is only a decoy
keep an eye on coveneys "friends"
follow the money

Attached: coveney#soros.jpg (1301x811, 160K)

I haven't been following the story closely at all, but I certainly don't believe anything the msm or (((western politicians))) say, so correct me where I'm wrong.

tl;dr
But i got to 200 year together i i know where you're going.
Shpot on kid

>Its not like any soviet weapons got out of the russians hands when the union split up
Yes they did. They lost fucking nukes for christ sake. It was a joke.
Even the evidence they claim they have means nothing

He's dead lad

So what if he's dead. Do you honestly think that means Coveney and Fine Gael aren't controlled by (((Globalists))) anymore. Coveney and Sutherland were together at a Bilderberg meeting a few years ago.

Jaysus lads, didn't know Eddie Durkan from The Hardy Bucks was redpilled.

Attached: download.png (554x501, 273K)

They all know the craic: youtube.com/watch?v=bWIkqEnVG8I

bring back the pirate

>Italian flag

the pirate was seen as a brotherhood of rebels against society both by pirates themselves and by all of "good and orderly members of society"

pirates were a scourge on empires, kingdoms, countries, etc. for the majority of human civilization. it is only in the last two hundred years that countries have been able to amass the naval power to truly control the seas and stamp out piracy.
pirates were impressively democratic amongst themselves, giving little to no regard to rank and title. that fact, in addition to acting completely for themselves with no allegiance to a greater cause, they were seen as an abomination that frustrated major powers for at least over 2000 some years.

What sort of genetic material are you talking about?
Stem cells are collected from embryos not fetuses. They are a byproduct of In vitro fertilization.

I don't disagree, that's why I support the national party.

Viper BTFO's PJW
youtube.com/watch?v=vEM_BP4NF_o

Pjw is alt lite anyway

simon coveney has a lot of dollars in the bank
that he earned by hard work
i'm sure you have seen him with a shovel

coveney has a very fat bank account
he worked for those dollars

Shimon Coveney never received a shekel from george Soros or Piotr Suiderlaaand

Attached: Communism.jpg (885x516, 80K)

I like that they exist, but they scare the shit out of me. I wouldn't want them in power

russia paid a brit company to clean up a chemical factory in uzbekistan that had stopped making the stuff

what
cuck

Probably working as varadkar's gigolo

>cuck
I just went and read the 9 principles there again and the only one I disagree with is the death penalty. I don't believe the government should be killing people

Attached: XeCyfBYMMS-6.png (300x250, 28K)

big nigga

pedos and muslims
thats why it needed

what do you think of the Anglo-Irish treaty?

Whats a pedo user, why should they die?
be specific

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1125x740, 124K)

Gr8 b8 m8

If you’re asking why nonces should die you are most likely one

Attached: 5414BA2A-A868-44EA-AE1B-2F87376CC87E.gif (288x377, 1.83M)