HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA MUTTS TO BE DRAFTED ASAP

Ready to die for Israel yet?

Attached: 4L_bBswTzzX.png (850x1511, 250K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WEN5SEb5ASA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Forces_casualties_in_Afghanistan_since_2001
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_fatalities_during_Operation_Telic
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't even care about my own wellbeing anymore, I might as well join up and go die for the kikes.
Israel #1

oh it won't just be us amerimutts getting drafted. the whole lot of you degenerates are going.

I have high functioning autism so they won't let me join the military unless I cut of my dick and take hormones.

Attached: 1509064606965.jpg (1024x1024, 126K)

That would explain why they want to ban 18-20 year olds from owning guns

might as well do this then

>president who dodged the draft 5 times brings back the draft

>withdrawing from the "Iran Deal"
>means we're getting drafted
???

Attached: 1483948510222.jpg (240x240, 11K)

This 2bh

Do I get to kill Muslims tho?

Cant draft me. Already served. Way past the 8 year cutoff...that the military recently repealed and can now draft anyone and everyone they want short of women.

Whatever.
Hey Russians, tell me what I need to do to help you nuke the cities.

Time for another round of dying for Israel, Ameriumutts?

Attached: john-bolton1-e1401462887699-640x400.jpg (640x400, 42K)

Guess its time to go blow up some recruitment centers
(This post is satire)

Attached: 1522087912942.png (697x622, 262K)

>for Israel

Attached: 535EF1E3-88AF-4304-8592-0D5D3D3D5C79.jpg (750x548, 137K)

check'd and reciprocated

>thinks a draft will be needed if there’s a war with Iran
Stop being so retarded Muhammad. It will be volunteered enlistment only if they don’t bitch out like NK. And if that’s the case then that’s what I enlisted for. I’m ready for war.

Attached: 766926F1-C02E-464D-80B0-950D880B670B.jpg (750x863, 173K)

>He thinks the UK won't be involved too

Attached: 1.jpg (600x536, 77K)

I'm going to fuck all your girl friends when you die for Israel.

t. gen Xer

Attached: highlander tv immortal.jpg (500x400, 16K)

>Do I get to kill Muslims tho?

No. Do that and you are court martialed and raped for life. What you are going to donis go knock on doors and get shot in the face. Then the jews will come out on tv and say the USA has to stop their war of aggression. We need to leave immediately. The only sensible plan is to put israel in charge of running the newly reformed country and give them a 48 billion dollar yearly budget to run the newly razed land.

If we don't, they just bomb our boats and force us into their wars until we did the job and are in their way.

Where does the OP pic say anything about starting a war, much less bringing back the draft? The nuclear deal was stupid and ending it doesn't mean war. Stop your misinformation.

dumb frogposter

Why are these UK faggots always talking shit? You literally have nothing to talk shit about.

Attached: uk-dark-hours.png (3902x3733, 3.6M)

>negotiate a toothless "deal" that does nothing to stop the Iranian nuclear program and only exists to enrich the Jews controlling the EU and to prop up Obama's "legacy"
>Trump calls the deal out for what it is, a sham

So are we supposed to be against this purely for the knee jerk reason that Israel is for it?

Is anyone at all willing to go to war for any reason at this point in time?

Won't the draft result in a hilarious amount of fragging/desertion?

>Didn't read the subject

Attached: 1475913312751.jpg (1000x1430, 104K)

>He didnt already join for a cushy spot in tech or medical that keeps him halfway across the planet from the fight
If you are an American with a 110+ iq the military is unironically the fastest way to suceed in life.

>UK
>Caring about Israel
>Caring about Vietnam
>Caring about the EU
Uhm no sweetie x

Attached: 1471197970687.jpg (720x602, 70K)

Silence Cuba, we'll talk all the shit we want and you will slurp it up, like a good nigger.

No no no no no don't you drag us into this.
Ah, who am I kidding, we're gonna be dragged into it anyway.

Israel #1

>TFW Trump is the first Horseman of Apocalypse.
DEEP STATE BTFO
Like Solomon that lost favor being replaced by anointed one David.
Rev 4:7
And the first beast was like a lion, and the second beast like a calf, and the third beast had a face as a man, and the fourth beast was like a flying eagle.
Rev 6:2
And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.
>Trump never presented himself dishonestly of his peronal character
>Bow symbolizes projection of power
>Crown given to him, Presidency
>Conquering.
Bolton set
Israel set
UN ready to launch world armies against Israel
US stands in the way of UN
Mudslimes BTFO

lol

Gonna have to start shit with more than Iran to kick off a draft, yo. Maybe China and best korea

Attached: 4L_ADnVVyNK.png (570x315, 16K)

Londonstan doesn't count

>MFW I will never be drafted to fight in a Jew's war.

Attached: 1489372400840.jpg (216x234, 10K)

Attached: Anti shill tactics.png (851x721, 231K)

Let israel burn, then we can napalm the whole middle east without white guilt

I've been having a really shitty year so far, so yes, deployment to die for israel sounds like a nice change.

Inshallah the paki engaged in tween pussy pounding takes priority on cuck island. God save the future mutt queen!

You're already starting shit with us but hey, maybe chinks will jump in too.

draft never went away, they just stopped pulling people's numbers.

This sentiment fulfills prophecy
>John on the Island of Patmos predicted this

>He thinks the UK won't be involved too
I'm seriously hoping for an all out nuclear war now, as white people have a better chance of surviving that, than the current anti-white regimes that rule the west.

Attached: Bolton zion.jpg (938x844, 133K)

Save your rage for the Iranians, mutt.

Christ almighty that makes perfect sense. Good thing I already bought a rifle for the door knockers.

Attached: 1522092991516.jpg (705x696, 27K)

oh look

its another "TRUMP IS GONNA DRAFT YOU" thread

is it that time of the month?

>dumb british muslim pedophile making fun of another country.

Your country is a pathetic mess with a weak military. The US will fight and they will win, not for Israel, but for the american empire, the strongest empire in human history. If the US ask your shitty muslim country will also go to war, the UK is a puppet of the US and you will be drafted if the americans want to.

Attached: zzzzbolton2.jpg (600x500, 79K)

>So are we supposed to be against this purely for the knee jerk reason that Israel is for it?
YES.

Attached: diversity.jpg (1920x1200, 435K)

>takes brazil off the list of countries to conquer next

Attached: 1521963667599.jpg (1024x928, 91K)

Why do Amerimutt Memes look like muslims?

This means further sanctions on Iran and their bigger dependance on Russia and China. You are practically formalizing the new Axis alliance with your policies.

They look like Amerimutts

Go Bong, come with your stupid memes. While you can't even own a knife and while your daughter get ass-raped by pakistanis the US is conquering the world. The british empire is dead, Brexit never worked, you can only envy the american empire.

Attached: zzzzbolton3.jpg (800x800, 120K)

Suitcase nuke going off in front of NY Stock Exchange.

what we think doesnt matter, Our goverment is americas lapdog cuz (((special relationship))))

I can't find any american outside of drug addicts that look like that. Muslims on the otherhand seem to come that wau

Attached: Projection.png (1451x386, 898K)

ohh look a paki is successfully using divide and conquer to destroy this board

>Implying you cucks won't be joining us
Literally America's bitch

>DURR MUH AMERICAN EMPIRE
Look, if Americans want to die fighting Iran, I'll support them.

This is utterly true and disgusts me, in a Nuclear war Whites have a better chance then right now.

Attached: 1520476032753.jpg (229x343, 21K)

>John of Patmos predicted this

Lolol you inbred magatards actually though you were "draining the swamp". What a cringy shitshow. At least Hillary was an experienced high-IQ eloquent lawyer, unlike Trump

Attached: images (59).jpg (194x259, 10K)

>people have disagree on stuff on a political discussion board
holy shit

>tfw high quality, experienced combat medics would be one of the first to get recalled
>tfw RE3

kek

>Ah, who am I kidding, we're gonna be dragged into it anyway.
Probably. I just hope that the Western Capitals gets nuked if there is a war, because it's mostly muds and white anti-whites in them anyway.

Attached: breivik.jpg (2250x1346, 3.72M)

youtube.com/watch?v=WEN5SEb5ASA
THE (FORMER) SOVIET UNION STANDS ALONE AGAINST KIKERIALISM
WE CAN RELY ON NO ONE

I'm not a Trump supporter Nigel, maybe post your memes in r/the_cuckold for an actual reaction

Attached: 5646332.jpg (312x342, 26K)

where is Brexit? where is Brexit? where is Brexit? Britain is a bad joke, you can't say a word about niggers raping children in the open, you can't own a knife. You're a sheep in a 1984-like dictatorship and yet you can't shut up ever, always talking shit about superior countries. The most cucked people in the world, yet the most loud about others being "kike puppets", "ZOG".

God Save the Queen

Attached: zzzzbolton.jpg (340x190, 9K)

Mexicans tuk ma jerb

Attached: 05b3536682153ee7a925419e91a051b3935b0a7a7029469d69867ca3943cfbf7.jpg (387x766, 81K)

I appreciate your enthusiasm

nah...
They have their own wars to 'fight' (and by 'fight' I mean a 'nation wide ntr session')

a war in iran is going to kill shitloads of white males. the gov will purposely order white US soldiers into an obvious death trap by the enemy and send them to their deaths.
expect white male casualties in the 100 thousands and the ones that survived come home with missing limbs and half their faces torn off

>this butthurt
I want Americans to die, idiot. I'm on your side.

We didnt have an Iran deal prior to 2015 and didnt go to war

you hope it remains volunteer because the next option is a draft. I wonder how many US snowflakes are going to try and seek shelter in Canada. this is going to be a helluva mess once it kicks off.

You have no choice, your state is a US puppet. It will be just like Iraq.

>Get drafted
>Be half Iranian
>Get to sit behind a desk and translate bullshit all day
Gayyyyy

Erm no. Americans deserve death and they'll get it. I want Americans to die.
Amerimutts must die die die.

Do the mutts realize the moment the US withdraws from the deal Iran will fly a dozen north korean scientists to build the nuclear bomb, right?

>Gonna have to start shit with more than Iran to kick off a draft, yo.
The western elites want to dismember Russia, and that might be a simple thing to do, if the whole of the Middle East are US puppets.

Russia might have no choice but to defend Iran and Syria, so WW3 is a real possibility.

Attached: bolton.jpg (1128x1521, 144K)

>die
>implying America fights wars using people anymore

Fucking FINALLY!!!!

I've been out of the USMC since 2012. I did 3 tours in Iraq. Ive been waiting to finally go back and do what I do best, killing sand niggers.

My life has been a void since King Nigger decided to withdraw us. I fucking pray we get the call soon!

Nothing better then wartime gents. Your true self really shines out there, and everything else just seems menial in comparison.

>If we don't, they just bomb our boats and force us into their wars until we did the job and are in their way
DELET THIS

Attached: 1522038915339.jpg (480x360, 11K)

The Iran deal is trash. We won’t go to war with Iran. We aren’t even trying to oust Assad. OP Is a fag

>You are practically formalizing the new Axis alliance with your policies.
And that is not according to plan?

You bet your ass they're going to be drafting a whole lot of white men so the wives back home can be blacked.

Go bigly.

Attached: image.png (721x279, 89K)

No need for a draft when we send bongistanis to die in our wars. Your lives are ours to spend.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Forces_casualties_in_Afghanistan_since_2001
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_fatalities_during_Operation_Telic

God bless you. Hoping to be able to put my army in this war. I'll shill some of my politician friends to deploy some brazillian troops. I really want to use a gun outside of a range.

Attached: pepe3.png (713x611, 26K)

Action : Whenever you see an article / tweet / post on normie media that makes you want to sperg out, but you can't act for fear of revealing your power level, simply reply with the following statement :

>"Thanks for pushing normal people even further to the right."

If they try to start an argument, simply keep repeating :
>"As I said, thanks for pushing normal people even further to the right."
to whatever arguments they try to make.
Whenever you see the comment, upvote / like it.

Goals :
- Demoralization. Make them realize that every action they take is counterproductive.
- Subtly imply to bystanders that 'ordinary' people are already right wing. Remember, the major social currency among normies is conformity. If they believe that everybody else is moving right, so will they.
- Point out that the rise of the right is a consequence of the actions & voices of the left.
- Show 'the left' and the normies that we are everywhere, and that we are watching. Again, this plays into the normie desire to 'fit in'.
- Embolden those who are already on the right but are kept silent by fear of social repercussions (see previous point).
- The comment is polite and violates no 'guidelines'. They can't shut it down.
- Short comments are more likely to be read, often more so than the actual article / post / story.
- Create an atmosphere that discourages leftists to post in the first place.

This is solid enough that you could even post it on real accounts. If you ever have to walk it back just say “I AM a leftist myself. It was sarcasm. I meant that stuff like that damages OUR cause.” Even then, the statement has value as a divide and conquer strategy (ie. “a real leftist doesn’t believe that stuff”).

It doesn't matter whether you believe any of the above or not - the purpose is to make *them* believe it

Discuss.
Ignore divide & conquer shills and demoralization shills (anybody who ‘dismisses’ the plan without providing genuine criticism is a shill.)

If it's anything like that omnibus bill and pretty much everything else he's negotiated Iran is going to come out pretty good.

Attached: 1521955759620.png (841x797, 107K)

have you paid your TV licence yet or are child raping muslims excempt from it?

Trump has the best words, moron, believe me.

>mfw too old for the draft
>mfw seeing millions of leftist college faggots getting drafted and dying for Israel

Attached: 1456510729641.gif (200x150, 2.59M)

>high functioning autism
Boot camp will knock that right out of you.

Putin is the saviour of the white ra...

Attached: zzzz.jpg (864x400, 43K)

>This is utterly true and disgusts me, in a Nuclear war Whites have a better chance then right now.
It should scare the elites that do not want a nuclear war that many think like this, because you only need a few western soldiers going rough, and send a missile towards Russia, to kick it all off.

I remember a french officer talking about how nuclear war was the only thing that could save France.

Attached: felix.png (1000x1250, 825K)