Toradora Annual stream

Annual midnight Tor/a/dora with Sakurasou after Christmas stream starting in 60!

Taiga is kinda cute

Taiga is an angel

I think you might be right, user.

Sakurasou is a bad show

REMINDER that the LITERAL sex eyes fairy is in TODAY'S episodes of KKN.

wow okay user

You posted the only good thing about it. The rest is a slow motion train wreck that takes itself too seriously. Shina deserves nothing that happens to her

Nanami is pleased with your response

Yeah, but, Aoyama...

I'm a lazy faggot you can't expect me to type the url manually.

Mods filter banned it a few years back and never undid the filter despite allowing the threads.

Suck my dick manually

AOYAMAAAA

But user, to suck your dick I need a mouth not hands.

I don't think my dick is prepared

Quite pleased by the number of Aoyamafags in the chat this year.

Literally the only reason to watch Sakurasou

Taiga is MAI WAIFU.

Looks like Ryuuji's wife to me.

Kurisumasu desu yo, kurisumasu.

What's YOUR excuse for not having seen pripara yet?

idolshit is cancer

You're cancer, you little faggot.

GET THE FUCK IN HERE

Kitaaa!

Ami was trully the best girl.

Don't care for idolshit but, does a compilation of the music exists somewhere?

Yes, the same site where everything anime related is torrented from.

I want to fuck ami

They should really limit the chat.

Good watch everyone. Glad Ami finally won this year.

>tfw Ami and President both appear in the same episode and actually look different
Interesting

Press F to ban Bear

Sakurasou starting.

Please don't bully Bear.

I can't even bring myself to care about tripfag cancer anymore, not when the chat is full of crossboarding retards posting /r9k/ and Sup Forums memes at a mile per minute.

You should really just stay up for KKN and Mikakunin or take the stick out of your ass

All the "xd ree lol!" faggots

Just get some booze, shut up, and enjoy!

You can't really communicate with anyone when it's constantly spammed like crazy.

Lighten up, you fucking faggots.

Deal with it faggot, just stay up late until the crossboarder kids go to sleep

>Communicating on twitch chat with 200 participants
When has this ever worked? Just use this thread, or IRC.

I mean it's a chat with 300 people from Sup Forums watching anime. What do you expect? Stay for the late shows if you want proper discussion.

see
It's something that inherently happens in larger streams. I dislike the crossboarder memes though

Where do you people even come from holy shit.

Sup Forums

Nah, it's newfaggots trying to fit in.

Maybe not a proper discussion, but if you can't even a single post then what's the point?

oyasumi i dont really care for skrs

Daily reminder Ami slept with producers to get jobs

Like I said, stay for the later shows if you want that. There's already a limit to how much a single account can post in a certain span of time and we're not going to limit it more.

Slut!

What are you even looking for in the stream?

I tried to watch this when it aired but a very shit tripfag named Taiga made me lose all interest. Maybe the time is now.

lasting friendship

Show up before Toradora starts or stick around post-stream. That's when people discuss things properly while listening to music.

>Where do people who dislike "BEGONE THOT," "#NOTMYPRESIDENT," and "NORMIES GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEE" being spammed come from
From Sup Forums, you goddamn retard.

>communicating on an autism stream
listen to the user you replied to, by the time KKN is on the chat is chill but still active

>a-am i fitting in yet?
Newfags are fucking pathetic.

but i don't wanna watch that

Daily threads are banned. Fuck off

Aoyama getting abused and being sad gives me a boner.

is the entire point just to watch a chat go so fast you can't read one sentence?

Hey, guys. I really hate fun and pretend like Sup Forums isn't 90% crossboarders. Also I only started posting on Sup Forums in 2014 while Kill la KIll aired. If I complain about memes will I fit in?

The chat's been like this for the past 6 (or is it 5? I can't recall) years that this has happened you faggot.

Gochiusa starting.

is it Aoyamas year finally?

This. It's why anyone who is complaining about it is 100% a newfag trying to fit in. Pathetic, really.

Hell yeah, dude.

But Bear, how am I to enjoy all of your dank memes when they're only visible for a fraction of a second?

I know for a fact Aoyama will win this year.

You must be at least this cute to win.

Get Bear you ping you in every one of his psots so they appear as white and stand out against the chat.

Does Sakurasou get better? I've started watching yesterday and these two episodes were just too unbearable to me

Yeah I wouldn't mind doing that, or just learn to speed read so you can catch everything that's happening the second it happens.

>annoying girls winning
No thanks

Bear you just lost what little respect for you I had. You can't be human and dislike Aoyama.

Jesus Christ! Aoyama is the definition of cancer

No, only masochists would rewatch Sakurasou. Seeing Aoyama lose a second time and beyond is painful.
Thankfully a good healing anime is on now.

Please be bait

> Also I only started posting on Sup Forums in 2014 while Kill la KIll aired
Is that even newfag territory at this point? Winter 2014 was four years ago.

What's the actual limit?

You have to make sure you complain about the right memes

When you say lose, you mean Mashiro will win?
Or Kanda is just a helpless MC that won't hit any spot?

This shit has been going on for 6 years in the exact same fashion, so if anything here is a surprise to you, you 100% are a newfag.

If you started posting on Sup Forums after 2010 you are a newfag.

No, if you aren't a 33 year old virgin living in your parents basement and have been posting on Sup Forums since 2004 then you are a newfag.

>people who have been on Sup Forums for seven of the fourteen years it's existed are newfags
If anyone's trying to fit in here, I think it's you.

It's definitely bait don't bother

Imagine, feeling superior and having a complex over the internet about it simply because you were born earlier.
Sad!

If you started posting on Sup Forums after it fundamentally changed then you are a newfag. Nothing wrong with it, but that's the way it is. But people like this idiot trying to pretend like Sup Forums is something that it isn't are beyond pathetic.

>trying to pretend like Sup Forums is something that it isn't
What, so Sup Forums is a repository for political memes imported from social media?

No, but its filled with crossboarders and it has been this way for very nearly a decade. Acting like this is something new just goes to show how much of a newfaggot you yourself are.

Sup Forums being filled with cancerous facebook memes doesn't make cancerous facebook memes any less cancerous, hence why dumb frogposters and Sup Forums retards are banned

Mashiro wins.

The stream isn't filled with either of those, though, so what are you even bitching about?

Kyouran Kazoku Nikki starting.

see
It calmed down but there were bunch of Sup Forums memes, I didn't say the stream was filled with nothing but retarded Sup Forums faggots.

I just hope she gets the dick then, instead of Te-He we are very close friends now

>expecting people to not frogpost when there is a literal frog on screen

Man, I bet you'd have a meltdown if you ever saw a kog thread.
>people on Sup Forums dont dubs post!!!!!! we're all super serious posters who have never engaged in light hearted ironic shitposting!

>tfw don't remember how the story ends for her but want to believe it was happy

Sup Forums faggots? The stream is literally filled with a bunch of autist spamming desu-tier comments the hole time.

Fun is the worst!