NASA, the Jews, (((Stanley Kubrick))) and the Illuminati have pulled the wool over your faggot eyes

NASA, the Jews, (((Stanley Kubrick))) and the Illuminati have pulled the wool over your faggot eyes

The USA faked the moon landing to impress the peasants and intimidate their enemies

Proof? Use your fucking eyes. Do you need proof that King Kong is fake? Do you need proof that fucking Mary Poppins is fake?

It's fucking fake, look at it. Fake, Fake, Fake, Fake.

in b4 reddit shills say
>if it was fake why wouldn't the RUSSIANS call us out?

because they were too fucking stupid to know, they're fucking Russian

in b4 some reddit faggot posts a video of some other reddit faggot who wears a beret LYING and saying
>they didn't have the film technology to fake the moon landing

BULL FUCKING SHIT, SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT THEY DID TOO

in b4 some reddit level dicknigger posts
>explain how we bounce lasers off the mirrors the brave hero Astronauts placed on the surface of our lady Luna

hey faggot, they bounced lasers off the naked fucking moon in 1964 5 years before the supposed moon landing

and also, soviets put mirrors on the moon with a fucking robot you don't need a man to drop shit on the moon nigger

in b4 some tumblrina posts
>hey, look at the nigger science man, he's on TV and he said "look at that big rocket they obviously went to the moon!"

i mean come on

in b4 another retard posts
>you watch too many youtube videos educate yourself with education I'm educated because I educated my self educate yourself hehe XD

go fuck yourself idiot, you're the one who needs to be EDUCATED if you believe in this fake stupid looking 60's level bullshit. Just watch the god damned footage with those fucking eyes in your empty fucking skull, faggot

it's FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE

FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE

FAKE

and lastly

if it was real

if 12 men walked on the moon

why the NIGGER that

>IT IS ILLEGAL TO FLY A SPACECRAFT TO OR OVER ANY OF THE SUPPOSED LANDING SITES TO CONFIRM WHAT THEY TELL US TO BE TRUE

Attached: fake news.jpg (604x604, 114K)

Who cares?

> denies science
> uses a scene from a fictional movie to claim we never went to the moon
> being this retarded
kek

Attached: brainlet.png (645x729, 105K)

dumb posting op kys

So what you're saying is we're basically stuck on this rock and will die here as our space accomplishments up to now are all fake
And that the NWO is so powerful they can alter our perception of reality at a whim??
WHY EVEN GO ON???

Attached: 1304128815650.jpg (994x768, 289K)

Kubrick is a meme

Eyes Wide Shut was all from a novel.

Attached: 10247425_241638706042377_51367382561945534_n.jpg (303x468, 27K)

>on the moon with a fucking robot you don't need a man to drop shit on the moon nigger
this should be a Sup Forums banner

we will never leave LEO.

We should start exploring what could be inside the earth instead.

Attached: 1520237987941.png (1109x832, 480K)

The Russians can't shut up about the fact that we use RD180's on the Atlas V, if they knew Apollo was a fake they would tell the world every single day. Cripes, they blew up four N-1's trying to catch up with Saturn.

Imagine putting this much effort into debunking something litterally no one cares about.

what effort bro
it literally took me 3 mins to discover this

Fake Jews ashkanazi...not even worth trying to form and kind of reality from that wretched base. Abomination is what the Bible calls them, glad to see the rest of us realize that too. For the record nope never landed on the moon ..

There is nothing inside it. It is flat.

so what ?

no, they faked the moon landing to bankrupt the soviets. Jonathan Nolan is not right. for the record, the nickname "jonah" is obviously a jewish psyop.

>Jonathan Nolan is not right
Jonathan Nolan is right about everything is what I thought I wrote...

ITT: Retards
Still believing in shit like this is what drives people away from the right

Attached: 1448579224633.jpg (400x303, 55K)

as soon as we can get our drills to stop melting I guess
wow I bet there is something really neat down there and not just a shitload of magma

Thanks user, is good to finally hear the truth.

The moon landing was simply a fake and psy op that worked

>reddit
What's reddit?