Re:Zero

Are Emilia and Subaru going to fuck?

Other urls found in this thread:

myanimelist.net/news/53279056
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

he's a massive retard and she has the mind of a kid
they're made for each other but they won't get the urge to fuck until it's too late

But Emilia is clearly fertile and made for sex judging by her luscious body.

She's going to loser her mind and jump on Subaru's cock eventually.

Even in the IF where she lost her mind, she isn’t the type for that. Instead she cuts her hair short to be more like Rem because that IF’s Subaru is still a major Remfag.

In the main timeline her feelings are developing for Subaru but aren’t to the point of her desiring physical contact and acting upon it, if I remember correctly she does say somewhere she wouldn’t mind kissing Subaru again. You could call Subaru a incompetent fuck for sitting around on his ass while having such a hot and willing girl with him but he has his reasons.

When Emilia matures mentally. Besides that, she isn't made for fucking cause she's a filthy half elf, anyone who breeds with her should die.

sounds like shes gonna sit on the dick before the end of the show..

hmmmm very good.

I don't know man, the Author is getting lazy on us. Hopefully he runs out of money playing fatego and that forces him to start writing again

>a filthy half elf
You misspelled knife ears /vg/

That’s just like your uninformed opinion man

If you want to see her dicked so bad just read a fucking doujin instead of waiting 2-4 years for Subaru to wake up Rem and for some reason reject her for a girl he had the entire time.

>and for some reason reject her for a girl he had the entire time.
>if you like one girl but a different girl likes you you must go for the one that likes you

Don't reply to Remfags. They don't even try to operate on anything resembling common sense.

You do forget that Subaru undeniably has feelings for Rem. He has feelings for both of them infact but they are not the same as each other.

Soon.

He likes both of them. Subaru is dirty two timing asshole and if you liked Emilia you wouldn’t want that asshole to break another promise and her heart.

[Rem: Say “I love you”…]

Rem spilled these words out with a faint, frail voice while looking up at Subaru.

In her vision which had become blurred by the swell of tears that gushed up, she saw Subaru shake his head. After that, Subaru brought his face close to her and said,

[Subaru: I love you(suki da)]

[———–]

[Subaru: I love you(daisuki da). Isn’t that obvious…If you aren’t with me, I can’t live on…]

It was his true feelings. If you were to say that this was when he spilled everything out, that wouldn’t be an exaggeration and would be an accurate statement. If it wasn’t for her, he wouldn’t come this far. If she were to disappear, he would not be able to live on.

[Rem: Ahhh…I’m happy…]

Accepting Subaru’s confession, Rem felt a tear alongside her closed eyes. Taking in Subaru’s words happily, her face quickly blushed. Soon after, it now really did seem that all power within her body had departed.

[Subaru: Wait…]

[Rem: I love you(aishiteimasu), Subaru-kun]

[Subaru:Don’t fuck with me, stay by my side. You’re going to leave me with regrets again!?]

Subaru could not bear to live in a near future where Rem would cease to exist. Along with knowing this fact since long ago, her existence still has become sooo much more important to him, compared to long ago. So,

[Subaru: In the future where I talk while smiling, I need you…I don’t want this]

[Rem: In that future, is it okay if I stay by your side?]

[Subaru: ….Isn’t the answer obvious? I won’t let you go to anyone else’s side.]

Wiping off her tears that were suspended on her eyelids, Subaru looked straight at Rem and said:

[Subaru: You are mine. I won’t let anyone have you.]

Sorry, this is way too long for me to read since I clearly don't care about the subject as much as you do

TLDR Subaru confesses his love to the fucking maid. The fucking maid. Not the gorgeous half elf he was planning to run away with, the fucking maid he was planning to run away with.

Remfags are awfully fond of posting big long excerpts from the LNs to show their waifu is more compatible with the MC, which may be true but ultimately means fuck all

It's almost like you forgot everything Subaru said to Emilia in the last episode.

Is it due to the fact it seems like Remfags are the only ones to read it? Imagine getting cucked out of your own series because of the anime. Lmao

Doesn’t change the fact he is two timing asshole. Rem is in a coma and no one remembers her, so why doesn’t he just dump her body in the woods then and fuck the beauty? Why the fuck does he care so much about Rem?

Subaru is a nice guy. He wouldn't be so heartless to his dear friend.

Don't read the latest Re:Zero doujin on sadpanda. Don't be lured in by the Beako on the cover.

It's a sick trap.

How bad can it be?

How will Beako name her kid?

It can’t possibly be as bad as this thread right?

Oh

beato?

It's painfully average, as far as rape plots go.

if we're being honest here he confesses his love to Emilia as well, multiple times, like don't get me wrong here, I'm a remfag as well, but these kinds of posts just make you look foolish.

>he has his reasons
Which are?

They will fuck while rem watches and ponders about her own cuckold status

Unfortunately. She's such an ungrateful fucking cunt, ever since this scene I've hated her so much.

>ungrateful

Subaru was a sperg.

He deserved it.

Is that Satela?

>suberu going "YOU SHOULD LOVE ME, I'M A NICE GUY!!!11"
Nice try, he sperged hard.

not the person you're responding to but I think it's not quite as simple as that. Subaru acted like a sperg in that scene but at the same time, in his perspective, he was correct, where he failed is in his inability to realize or accept that all the things he knew about that he had done for her, she didn't know and had no possible way of knowing.

It took him 3 fucking arcs to realize the world doesn't spin around him. And then almost the entire arc 4 for him to not do shit alone as he is so fucking autistic in doing everything by himself.

I mean he his is in a what could easily qualify as a difficult situation, having experienced death repeatedly in a foreign hostile world. I think his shortcomings, while pretty considerable, are excusable in light of the situation he's been forced into experiencing.

No, he's just an autistic fucking sperg who want to literally do everything by himself but he's so fucking incapable he dies because of it.

Being an autistic sperg is part of his shortcomings which are excusable in light of situation, I mean fuck man probably a quarter of the population are autistic spergs at his age. In light of recurring death trauma, and the feelings of isolation that probably comes with, his behavior is actually pretty reasonable

He isn't really that sexually active due to the blueberry being potatoe'd

Yes, but then he dies and never manages to get her to return his feeling again

The funny thing is as soon as he heard that Rem was in trouble after he confessed to Emilia he didn't care about Emilia and threw everything away for Rem in that single moment.

What he said to Emilia was shallow, and it shows. Also see pic related.

Damn get dropped that elf witch like a hot potato

Well, she didn't know what he went through, then there is the fact that he can't tell her just makes it harder to trust him doesn't it?
I think he deserved, he needs to learn his place...acting out like a child in the royal meeting and then picking a fight with a knight...he is just impulsive as fuck.

This, the worst part is it was due to his own ego and pride, the moment he though he wasn't a generic isekai fantasy hero he flipped out. At that point it wasn't even for Emilia, it was for himself. It was a good thing she got gouged at the end of it. Though the way Emilia could have handled it should have been better but its understandable given how much of a asshat he was atm.

Shit man this nigger is a player

Yes, undoubtedly.

Speculation: Subaru doesn't deserve either of them because he's a stupid shallow fuck who takes his ability to die forever for granted. Since Puck can read his mind I'm surprised he doesn't kill him on sight for this, but I suppose he recognizes how useful he is.

she doesnt even know what sex is

I love Emilia

Well Emilia has been lezzing Rem up lately for some odd reason if that helps you.

myanimelist.net/news/53279056

Who was saying the sales were getting worse and worse? It's barely lower than last year, and that's without an anime to boost them.

Nobody. Also. I love Emilia. All you Emilia haters and remshits are annoying. Stop posting your fan translations by remfags which clearly sway the scene in their pairings favor. It's cringe as fuck

>Stop posting your fan translations by remfags which clearly sway the scene in their pairings favor. It's cringe as fuck
I’m going to need some evidence for this one, the only fan translator to do this was an Emiliafag.

Nice try

Nice evidence

>Stop posting your fan translations by remfags which clearly sway the scene in their pairings favor
Don't insult Remon like that. If you're that certain that it' wrong then do post an alternative

Did you seriously insult translators like Remon and Summary user?

I don’t think he was talking about Remon in particular. He probably believes every Rem scene was actually written by desperate remfags and not actually real. Which doesn’t make sense since how heavy some of the Rem scenes are in the official translations already.

And discount, and Chicken, and Hayate.

The language in that scene is pretty much entirely unambiguous. Subaru's own side of the conversation are pretty much exact same phrases I've seen in Vanilla doujins.

Shut up you stupid subhuman fuck. Discount is the only real translator. Rest are remfagging retards

Well Discount is the only one so far to not have translated a Rem scene because he hasn’t ran into one yet. So yes you are right, if you are not a emiliafag you are a dirty remfag. If the TL’s were true emiliafags they would just leave out mentions of Rem and change the wording to down play Subaru’s relationship to her. I’m still angry that he did that.

Seriously though, I can't believe he lied to us, then called the other TLs liars. Worst part is people at it all up.

Did what

Who?

The one and only

Purposely miss translating something like that is just down right evil. It’s kind of like writing a NTR doujin about a character everyone cares about but even more extreme, seeing our reactions to the false scenes probably was one of the rarest pleasures a shitposter/troll/straight up asshole can get.

Yesssss! Holding hands wen?

I mean he's not wrong. Rem is literally less important than Otto for the past 800,000 words.

>

Someone explain this to me I'm lost. Who's in the wrong here

They're past that point.

Is there more?

Yeah, I'm lost too.

I don’t know man, the WoL scene basically From:Zero’d him again and starts the steps to the successful loop again just like in Arc 3.

Why do remfags quote what if material as if that has any bearing on the canon material

Yeah, though not as intense as this its scattered throughout. Like offering Rem lap pillows and calling her cute too often to be considered comfortable. But maybe that's just my inner crack theories talking.

He lost his memories and he immediately falls in love with Emilia again. She's also the first one he notices for the second time. Go figure. It's almost as if Emilia was created to breed with Subaru. Oh wait.

No Remfagging needed. The wording is so unambiguous that not even spfag could disguise it, though he could draw attention away from those scenes.

Subaru's confession to Rem is doujin tier dialogue. Literally.
That's not "What IF" material. That's Rem and Emilia when they're drunk.

I don’t think that’s IF, I think it’s from the side story with the sake and Subaru gets both Emilia and Rem drunk. Also to an extent IF’s do have bearing on the MU, they are suppose to be the same characters but with some scenarios changed to for them to end up in that different reality.

That's not a What If. That's from Alcohol Panic, a side story remon translated.

Side stories are literally not canon though.

Everytime they are drunk? Subaru better ban alchohol.

why is anyone citing this pandering garbage as canon. And with a name like renom I can only guess how polluted his mind is.

ts takes a special kind of faggot to think side-stories aren't canon. Especially when they reference those events in the MU.

>Side stories are literally not canon though.
This goes way beyond waifufagging, what the hell

Okay so he falls for the waifubait the second time. He is going to get his memories back too. Also you make it seem his attraction to Emilia is purely physical, so does that mean his attraction to Rem is beyond physical?

What?

????????????????????????

Fuck off ichiruki fags. Your cover pages and spreads were canon too

>bleach
How about you go drink a gallon of bleach?

What fucking benefit is there even to troll about something like this
I'm sorry, what?

its morning in some places

Delusional neckbearded weirdos. The author writes things when he's bored and instantly regrets publishing them seeing that he deletes them. You retarded faggots eat that shit up then claim it has any sort of bearing on the story at all. Sad.

But they were released in print?

>The author writes things when he's bored and instantly regrets publishing them seeing that he deletes them.
So are you the guy that rbd'd or did I miss something besides that IF

> Go figure. It's almost as if Emilia was created to breed with Subaru. Oh wait.

I bet that's actually the case.

It's literally to rope you sorry losers in so you keep buying his shit. Trust me. It's not gonna end well. Rem is gonna lose and then all of you will join the halls of anal devastation.