Nazi wins congressional primary in Iowa. KEK

This is funny. A few weeks ago, Arthur Jones appeared on CNN and destroyed the zionist shill that interviewed him. Now, he won his congressional primary? This guy's optics are terrible, but he did manage to win; he's essentially an 80-year-old Mathew Heimback.

Attached: DYyVOVrU0AA5de4.jpg (602x464, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nkm6bLE0Bmk
artjonesforcongressman.com/contribute/
youtube.com/watch?v=3xPaWgzXbh4
youtube.com/watch?v=jW77SiucY50
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>he's essentially an 80-year-old Mathew Heimback.

Nope, unlike the fat pussy turd Heimbach, Arthur Jones is a war veteran.

OYYYY VEYYYYYYYY

Oh fuck yeah, I recall a thread about this guy forever ago. Keep this train rolling as far as it can go.

No, he won the GOP nominee because no one ran against him. It highly unlikely he will win the district because of how liberal it is. It's why the GOP didn't even bother running a candidate. Still funny nonetheless though.

>Iowa
>Illinois

Ahahahaha

Fagboy in jew york can't take it that someone with unpopular beliefs is getting a platform.

Attached: 71d3d3552f3dcebfcd6ca7e27034685f.png (891x165, 14K)

He ran unopposed in a district he has no chance of winning.

He's running unopposed

ICH BIN IMMER DA

Attached: hitler-eva-dogs.jpg (515x371, 89K)

Attached: 732ACF6C-77F8-460E-B85F-BC5FD4F7DAA0.gif (400x220, 1.96M)

>. It's why the GOP didn't even bother running a candidate. Still funny nonetheless though.

It would be even funnier if he actually gets more votes than the previous GOP candidates for that district.

Ich bin stolz auf euch
Wir sehen uns in Valhalla

Attached: hitler3.jpg (962x700, 214K)

>Arthur Jones
How can we meme this guy to general election victory?

He is much better than Trump

youtube.com/watch?v=nkm6bLE0Bmk

Day of the Illiniwek soon brother

Oh, to be a rich political donor so I could bankroll this guy. Just think of all the fun that could be had

Attached: dont_need_to_hide.jpg (642x469, 48K)

Literally /ourguy/

CNN will have him on but I bet Alex Jones will not

Attached: alexjonesdisinfowars.jpg (480x480, 33K)

He was such a disrespectful pussy towards David Duke, fuck that charlatan who literally hires actors to be on the streets.

TWO PARTY

JEW PARTY

>that nose

i feel like this is a like triple cross situation

my jewdar is going nuts... something ain't right about this..

thoughts? i feel like this is a set up because if he was genuine the jew would have came down on him already

Attached: 1499497774044.jpg (500x378, 21K)

artjonesforcongressman.com/contribute/

god speed our guy jones

This is absolutely hilarious.

God bless this man.

Who cares, just enjoy the ride and laugh at the outrage the left gives this guy.

>propping up controlled opposition

why?

this whole thread sinks of shit

hell someone already dropped his donate link

fuck you

Attached: 1503987475574.gif (466x350, 1.68M)

I like your spirit but anyone who lives on Illinois knows that this it's the real deal and just casually the hero we need.

Attached: VOTE ARTHUR JONES.jpg (1920x1080, 544K)

>ANYONE WHO ACTUALLY DOES ANYTHIG IS CONTROLLED OPPOSITION!

You have zero proof, only effeminate female intuition. The Cnn reporter said he had ties to far right white power-nazi groups for about 40 years. Even if controlled, the more that know about the evil of the jew the better. Let them hear it and then hopefully they will choose the truth.

how much is he going to get btfo in the election?

youtube.com/watch?v=3xPaWgzXbh4

At least as much as the time they screwed him back in 76'

please do it we few sane left in this hellhole would welcome the fire

So the US is finally ready to elect their very first nationalist politician now? Good

Good to know that if I ever decide to get into politics that I can always run for the GOP in Illinois and win.

How is this an interview? I don't agree with the man but CNN is a literal joke

Hardcore WN's are like Congressman King.
Nehlan and this guy are either mentally ill or plants. He knows it'll damage the GOP by running, his only possible saving grace would be getting a platform to spread the message. He's obviously not running to vote.

If i was near my pc i would make a poster for this guy... i wont be home for another 5 days though

Make a note/alarm in your phone to eventually do so.

Nice

It's lulzy but everyone over the age of 16 knows this guy will be another David Duke used to smear the Right and anyone associated with him. This is more than likely a ploy to turn the state blue in 2020. It's time to get serious about saving our Nation and People.

youtube.com/watch?v=jW77SiucY50

We usually get the same treatment.

Attached: gop-arthur-jones.jpg (1000x600, 97K)

>video features nonwhites to confront the man with unpopular statistically backed opinions
>all they have is muh feels

He might not win but having him on CNN speaking facts will only help normalize these kinds of beliefs. There's a reason why ((the left)) is so terrified of giving any sort of platform to true right-wingers and anti-semites. It pushes the overton window right, and makes people actually look into what is being said.

Attached: quote-arthur jones-00.jpg (850x400, 58K)

Attached: Antisemitism-Redpill.png (1488x1488, 1.02M)

Sorry I got the quote wrong, fixed.

Attached: quote-arthur jones-00.jpg (850x400, 66K)

>it's the anti-semitism picture again.
Noone self-identifies as an anti-semite. It's a jew label, that they smack on anyone who criticizes them. Is criticizing jews also a jewish trick?

I think I remeber watching a tyt video where they laugh about this guy.

They aren't laughing now

Alt right is the newest jewish trick, they love having the ability to dismiss a person and invalidating arguments without ever facing them. Never identify as anything, threaten those who mislabel you such as (((journalists(bloggers)))) with lawsuits. The jew/left loves playing to the emotion of the onlooker even if they themselves aren't that offended. Truly nefarious people who don't care for diplomacy and wish to conquer you through fear/shame.

Perhaps there is hope for you mutts.

It is a safely Democratic district; but it's funny to see him try

He didn't have any competition.
It would be newsworthy if he lost it.

this sounds like a great way to pad your resume, I bet there's some dem seats in my red state I might be able to run unopposed for, then get slaughtered by our local republicuck. Hell, you could meme so badly while you lose, even more funny if it's for a party you hate.
WHY AREN'T WE ALL DOING THIS??

SUCK IT FAGGOT IT'S MUTT REICH TIME. 5% Cherokee 25% Jew 35% Dutch 35% German

Are you ready to become a total degenerate faggot who lusts after black cock, wants to eradicate ypipo and shill for islam all in the name of bantz?

>he's essentially an 80-year-old Mathew Heimback.
I fucking hope not

He had no competition for the nomination but he still has to beat the democrat.

I think we can do it.

Attached: MAD MIKE.jpg (1368x1026, 307K)

>iowa
Its in illinois you idiot and he ran unopposed as the only R on the ticket.

Heavily D area, he will lose and it won't even be close.

Attached: DR3tU6mXkAEWHrV.jpg (900x1200, 132K)

Holding Israel accountable isn't "anti-Semitism."
Dressing up and LARPing as a Neo-Nazi is.

ehh.. I'm willing to pretend maybe. I was thinking more like running as a democrat but not talking like one, see if anyone listens then. Hell, I might be able to win a smaller pointless seat. A cuck on the R ticket vs a non cuck on the D ticket. Use the empty dem nominations to challenge from the right. I will make dog catching white again.

They could probably only disavow you, not sure if they can rid you for simply sharing uncommonly shared beliefs. Worth a try if you're willing to grind your way up the food chain of seat holding.