OH MAMA, THAT'S NICE

wreg.com/2018/03/24/goodyear-police-arrest-teacher-for-alleged-sexual-misconduct-with-a-student/

Attached: brittany-zamora.jpg (770x433, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2018/03/26/teacher-allegedly-performed-oral-sex-on-13-year-old-in-class/
azcentral.com/story/opinion/op-ed/laurieroberts/2018/03/26/boy-molested-his-teacher-lucky-goodyear/460188002/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

She gave him BJs in class.
nypost.com/2018/03/26/teacher-allegedly-performed-oral-sex-on-13-year-old-in-class/

Niiiiiiiiiiccccccccceeeeeee

inb4 moralfags and virgins cry "DOUBLE STANDARDS THIS WAS RAPE!!!!"

>his parents ratted her out

would never speak to my parents again

WE NEED TO SEPARATE GENDERS LIKE WE DID BACK IN THE DAY. MALE TEACHER - MALE STUDENTS. FEMALE TEACHER - FEMALE STUDENTS.

Problem solved.
Anyway, niceeeeee.

>During that phone call, Zamora’s husband got on the phone and told the victim’s father that Zamora made a big mistake but that she loved the kids, documents state.

Either this cunt was a paedo wanting to check out the black bull, or this is some of the cuckiest shit ever.

You fuckers always go on about your school shootings, but why is it only in America that these blonde teachers rape black boys?

Niice.

Attached: 1394838656297.gif (234x249, 269K)

wood click

Yeah...she would come home and tell him about eating 13 year old tapioca while he plowed her cunny.

Nice

What about the gays?

Why doesn't she pick on someone her own size? Like some user on this thread... Specifically one who is sitting in a chair, wearing jeans, and typing a comment...

Attached: IMG_0142.jpg (251x201, 17K)

Attached: IM DIFFERENT.jpg (498x614, 105K)

nice

Attached: 1510333890230.jpg (550x336, 26K)

This thread will likely be swarmed with idiots saying stupid shit like HOWS THAT EQUALITY WORKING OUT FOR YOU NOW?!? bullshit, but the fact of the matter is, a woman has no dominance over a man, either physically, mentally and especially sexually. A 13 year old boy could easily kill a grown woman if he felt threatened. He wasn't. She's attractive and willing and I guarantee you the """victim""" in question loved every minute of this and all his friends were jealous as hell for getting to smash the hot teacher.

Attached: tittiescomingatyoulive.jpg (1366x694, 440K)

Attached: 1517712281252.png (371x532, 281K)

Why cant I have niiiice things!?

Attached: 1363864979505.gif (400x316, 979K)

Lucky sob

Nice

What's with the sudden avalanche of these cases? There's like one every month now.

I wouldn't want my son getting fucked by some old slag. Kids should date kids at the very least. Preferably not dating at all.

Attached: only men.jpg (498x614, 95K)

meanwhile here 24 and still virgin

Why are these kids winning the lottery every week.

Some 13 year old got blown by her and I just be gof t g e older neighbor boy.
Fucking horseshit

>Too late to get raped by your french tutor
:(

I read this the other day and conducted some research. Apparently, her cuck husband was okay with the allegations and wanted to bribe the "victim's" family. For those of you who don't know, her last name "Zamora", is Mexican. I also checked around the area, and there are lots of Mexicans in there. You all know what that means.

God what a perfect mouth.

nice

Nice.

same reason why more men are virgins well into their 30s
same reason why there are women who kill themselves at 30 because they cant find a husband
everyone is so devoted to living a shallow and hedonistic life, that nobody can find a meaningful relationship that isnt simply about sex

women who don't have their heads screwed on correctly think they can take three hundred dicks from jamal and once they hit their mid 20s because they're already used up goods no guy their age would date them and most of the guys they used to fuck have gotten some other skank or another pregnant and have "families"

so to satisfy their need to make up for the life of regret they find the youngest guy they can so they can have a family and stay young

its all so tiresome

>The victim’s father told officers that Zamora’s husband asked to handle the situation informally and they they should ‘meet up’ and ‘settle this’. The victim’s father declined and ended the phone call.

You'd think his dad would be reasonable at least but what the fuck

There, in the first image on that story, you can see her brown cuckold Mexican boyfriend. There's also this story which shows a video of the CB whore begging for mercy:

azcentral.com/story/opinion/op-ed/laurieroberts/2018/03/26/boy-molested-his-teacher-lucky-goodyear/460188002/

>sexual misconduct
*rape

So we’ll have them having hot lesbian sex in school

We need to encourage this Sup Forums
>Roastie teachers take all the young Chads' time and attention
>Young Chad has no time for young Stacy
>Stacy has no one but virgin betas
>Chad gets forcibly cucked by his parents, becomes laughingstock of society
>The no-longer-virgin betas take his place and destroy the Jew World Order simply by refusing to make eye contact with Israeli diplomats
It's how we make America great again

It's not even the cock train.
It's their braying feminist chip on the shoulder and the idea that you have to treat them like they're equal when they are inferior in terms of intellect and cares, and superior in terms of the law.
Fuck all that noise.

>High fives for the victim?
Pro-tip: victims of rape don't get high-fives from their friends.

Attached: 1504281838499.jpg (1087x1080, 112K)

Imagine being that kid.

Attached: 1373623112619.png (600x700, 146K)

he was reasonable, the 13 year old boy cant consent and his teacher who had a position of power over him took advantage
the father did the right thing, the

it definitely is the cock train, the feminist chip on the shoulder is what drives them to careers they hate but its the lack of settling down that is driving women to do shit like this

who is this semen demon

Hope that kid can recover from this

This constant drip of female teacher/male student is meant to allow this to be normalized pedophelia, so that male pedos can cry inequality when the time comes. After that, the left will argue male pedos should have equal consideration for consensual activity with minors. It's all a trap, literally and figuratively.

Nice.

luck black guy

How do you know he is black ?

because he's a cuckold fetishist that constantly shits up the board with his sexual dysfunction

Nice

>be American female
>molest/rape children
>get slap on the wrist and don't get added to the sex offender registry

Attached: 1518794754003.jpg (486x412, 32K)

Old slags are for training young men.
So they will teach their virgin wives to love sex on their wedding night.

Attached: nice.jpg (550x336, 44K)

>Text messages in the case obtained by Fox 10 allegedly include Zamora texting the boy “if I could quit my job and (deleted) you all day I would.”

>They also accuse her of engaging in the following conversation with the boy:

>The victim: “I need more (deleted) from u.”

>Zamora: “I’ll give you whatever you want baby.”

>Victim: “I want o (deleted) so bad bby those time weren’t enough for me.”

>Zamora: “I know baby! I want you every day with no time limit.”

Jesus fucking christ, where were these teachers when I was growing up? She's a literal 10/10 and only an absolute zeta male would say no to her. ALL 13 year old boys would dream of smashing this. The only crime is how fucking pathetic her husband was for trying to "settle it internally" rather than necking himself for letting a 13 year old satisfy her when he could not.

Attached: youwould.png (707x718, 719K)

>$250,000 bond
>slap on the wrist
That's not how it works, third-worlder.

here's her husband btw
imagine the shame of knowing your wife is resorting to fucking 13 year old boys because you can't satisfy her any more lol

Attached: brittany-zamora-pictured-with-her-husband.png (713x834, 967K)

>you can't satisfy her any more lol

Women are never satisfied.

Nah we just want it to be when it is a male teacher that donks a kids. females are like niiiicccee too cause they know when they were that young that were craving dick more than boys crave girls

> The victim

>lmao can't handle me
pedoroastie, pls.

Sorry to hear about your tiny dick.

imagine those thick, luscious lips over your cock and then some lawyer calls you a "victim"

i suppose he is a kind of victim, because it's gonna be all downhill sexually for him from now on. he'll never, ever get the same kind of thrill as knowing he got to smash a 10/10 teacher.

Wearing his dad's suit.

Agreed.

Very nice.

Attached: 1515927037629.gif (342x512, 312K)

You have to be a total cuck to date or marry a teacher at this point

I wish I was her student.

damn how are these 13 year olds so good at fucking teachers

>The texts were discovered because the boy’s parents had installed an app to monitor his phone, police said.
tfw your mom stops you from getting laid

Attached: apu love.jpg (657x527, 33K)

A 13-17 year old young make adult is physically and mentally superior to an adult female. Therefore, the only problem with this particular situation is that the teacher and student were engaging in sexual acts on school grounds ie the work place.
Should the teacher be fired? Yes. Should she go to prison? No. No crime was committed. If the genders were reversed it'd be different.

>tfw you will NEVER EVER get molested by a hot teacher in middle school

IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR REEEEEEE

Attached: 1506398631540.png (349x491, 203K)

>Sorry to hear about your tiny dick.
PROTIP: you can give her all the orgasms she can stand and it still won't be enough.

Yet you wouldn't anything about that. Go be virgins elsewhere.

Ffffffffff; all I had in school were old hags that's would have been accused of practicing witchcraft in Poland.

Such bullshit.

Fuck off nigger. You can't expect a kid to get fondled by an adult he trusts and not have issues.

Same. Only old, stinky, fat cat ladies become teachers, here.

If had a son I'd be encouraging him to rail that ass.

This. Pedos like to say there's no psychological effects on kids who get fucked by adults because they were fucked as a kid and now think it's normal.

This girl looks kinda close to the girl who took my v card.

Are there any teachers in the United States who do not have sex with their students? Your schools are more degenerate than most whorehouses in other parts of the world.

imagine being 13 and having your cock in her mouth

Attached: 1478073949553.jpg (570x574, 24K)

>I want to go home to my husband

T O P C U C K
lol, imagine being a husband to a chick that sleeps with 13 year olds

Faggots are mentally fucked up. They don't need education, they need incarceration until they learn to stop being faggots or they die.

Attached: Social Combat.jpg (750x600, 135K)

is dat nick cruz's sister?

He was ok with her cheating on him too, he called the parents of the kid and told them not to go to the police and that his wife really loves the children.

Where the fuck are all these new female teacher thot predators coming from? I'm pushing 24 now and the highschool/middle school teachers I've had were all either middle aged to older that didn't do this shit and were more professional or gen X aged. I can remember the youngest female high school teachers I had that were under 35 was a crankyass 10th grade Spanish high school teacher that took grading serious and then later I had a 20 something math teacher that didn't do this shit.

I honestly feel this shit is a new trending thing that's happening in bigger numbers nowadays.

Attached: pepe nope.jpg (575x556, 33K)

As long as the teacher is hot it isn't rape.
That kid had the time of his life.

nize

i want to see her butthole