American here. I'm visiting a friend who is on deployment in Germany near the Stuttgart area for a period of time...

American here. I'm visiting a friend who is on deployment in Germany near the Stuttgart area for a period of time. During the day the cucked Germans walk around in total fear everyday, think of Half-Life 2 - that is the vibe you get. Anytime we try to talk about Germans about anything they will just get offended and hissy.

Then at night time they'd tell us to stay off the streets so we obviously ignored them. There are Turkish gangs that regularly patrol the city streets and basically control the entire city.

Yesterday I got hammered and exploded on a group of Germans, telling them to take their country back to which they replied, "We should just let it fall in order for people to understand how sorry we are.".

I angrily started ranting at them and was kicked out of the bar and the bartender threatened to call the police on me because my views were apparently illegal in Germany. So i am never going back to Germany again and I will say this to any Germans in the thread: time is ticking, please for the love of fucking God just stop being so fucking afraid.

America has problems, we are collapsing but at least we put up a fight on the streets.

Attached: german pride.jpg (1920x1200, 521K)

>We should just let it fall in order for people to understand how sorry we are."
Ahahaha did this really happen? Fuck Germans are so cucked.

Doubt, but if it's true:
Da faq is going on in Stuttgart?

You have to be from the east because this is what is going on everywhere in the west

Yes I am

>i went to germany and being german and not taking responsibility for everyones elses crimes and faults is a hatecrime here
gee I wonder how that happend again

Isn't it's your fault burger

scared of some kanacken gangs...
do you even try to bait?

maybe your ZOG government shouldn't have funded isis to start the war in Syria, amerimutt

Internet tough guy

No it is not that. It is that Germans are cucks and refuse protecting their border or handing out gibs to foreigners. Stop deflecting responsibility from us.

acting as if germany and especially stuttgart is some kind of no-go zone...

No but OPs description is on spot

"walking around in fear"
"turkish street gangs"
imaginary quote of some uber leftwing faggot

yeah do your cuck roleplay somewhere else faggot

>America has problems, we are collapsing but at least we put up a fight on the streets.
Are you, Mr. 56%?

pasta

I mean seems real. Germans are pretty cucked

Germans walking around in fear is basically the consensus among young Islamic migrants. And it is true. Stop deluding yourself. This country is cucked by Islam.

>So i am never going back to Germany again
Well you sound like an idiot, so good riddance.

Attached: muttiNein.jpg (568x320, 27K)

Sure
But there is nothing a burger can do to fix it now.
Sorry grandad and Greatganddad fucked you German-bros
Please fight for your life.
Does the apology even help?

What a shitty pasta.

No he is just making excuses for staying cucked

>all these faggots taking the bait
this faggot regurlarly shits on Germany and always uses the same pic. probably some roach.

Nice pasta, have fun with baiting all those newfags.

how you know? met some in your local gay bar achmed?

>American here. I'm visiting a friend who is on deployment in Germany
Your friend is the occupier of germany, if germans tried to change something your friend would be ordered to kill germans.
Fucking burgers...

Americans burned,killed,raped... Germans.
refugees just mooched.
well ...

>facing reality is gay

Cool story bro. How's mom's basement this time of year, again?

BTW, I'm an American who has lived in Germany for the past 8 years (grad studies, etc., not military). AMA.

>things that never happened

Fuck off Murat.

>Be a German old man
>See the Reich rise
>See Hitler rise
>Jews getting murdered
>Slavs fucks and invades Berlin
>Country gets divided
>Country reunifies
>Refugees get to Germany
>Rapes, Murder, and Terrorism
>Mosques opening everywhere
>German culture slowly falling

>"I wish I commited suicide in Berlin."

Attached: 1520625146750.jpg (606x540, 36K)

Could as well have happened

>be Brazilian
>ooga booga

Was there years ago and during the time this was becoming a problem. Germans fucking hated their government for letting the turks into their country. Amazing it made it to this point. Every day back when I was a leftist fag I thought "Sometime in the next 3 months this will change."

Now look at your country Nazi Fags.

>Be Brazilian
>Elects a commie every fucking time
>"UUuhh why is my country a shithole??"

It's fucked when the "bait" is, accidentally or not, actually spot on.

Attached: !! Absolutely Subversive !!.jpg (256x256, 20K)

>i am never going back to Germany again

plz be true, take all the other mutt retards with you you worthless cunt

lol, k

>I've never left New Jersey guys, can ya tell?!

There isn't anywhere in Germany that is remotely as bad as over 101 various places in the US.

why so many shills here trying to shill each others, lel?

Murica got niggers, germans got mudslimes, so what? just nuke each others to solve the problem

>be German
>elect Merkel 4x
>rip

How did you get to move there and how have you stayed so long?

>Stuttgart
>dangerous

You have to be a literal soyboy to be afraid in fucking Stuttgart, ithe non-Germans are mostly Turks and Balkan people.

I don't know why Americans (I know OP is not an American) think Europe is a warzone. Even cities like Malmo are safer than your average American city.

>"refugee crisis"

The white population percentage was plumetting in every northwestern european country long before the Syrian war; mass immigrsrion into the west has been happening since the 1960s. More people started to notice around the time of the Syrian refugees, but all that did was slighhtly increase the pace for 18 monhs.

Great shitpost mate

>girls getting raped
>people getting stabbed
>terrorism
>“chill, it is even worse in some other shithole“

IVe seen this post before, fuck off faggot

>gets it

>>Rapes, Murder, and Terrorism
1000 times more of that in Brazongo, macaca.

Mosques have been around since the 1950s-60s when all the Turkish "guest workers" came.

Applied for a grad program. Got it. Graduated and now I work. Main reason I'm still here is because I married a German woman. I do really miss things about back home, but the truth is quality of life here is just overall better. You don't need to be a richfag. I'm not some self-hatng American, so don't get me wrong. I get into arguments with shit-talking Germans all the time. But such as things are in the world right now,

I'm pretty /out/ which is a major drawback. Germany has relatively few remote unspoiled areas, and they pretty much always have visitors in them.

>invade europe with the help of Ottomans
>change your mind and decide we racist now
>but not racist against based muslims because they hate da j00z
>70 years later the country is full of sandnogs
Stop being sandaboos

Gotta separate the wheat from the chaff. It's not exactly rampant, and the few isolated cases definitely make the news.

Regardless, clueless fat-assed cheeto-encrusted chronic masturbators in Florida definitely know shit all.

>We should just let it fall in order for people to understand how sorry we are."
i believed you up until this point

Attached: adolf hitler 1.jpg (460x288, 16K)

What do
>"people walking around in fear"
look like?

It was an okay story besides you faking mind-reading capability though

>few isolated cases
#einzelfall

Listen here, tough boy. If you think we can just stand up and put up a fight, you are deeply mistaken. We don't want to have another war against the whole world. Maybe you, as a jewish puppet, didn't even realise, but it's your kind that ruined germany.

>America has problems, we are collapsing but at least we put up a fight on the streets.
Put up a fight? Against who? You are puppets, electing a kike and pretending to be alt right.

You want us to put up a fight? How about we start with americans, who are the race traitors number 1? Oh yeah right, then we would be the evil guys again. Fucking hypocrite kike.

>If you think we can just stand up and put up a fight, you are deeply mistaken.
No he is not.

America is a failing empire, but they desperately try to keep up their self-image by pretending everyone else is even worse off than themselves. As things get worse in the US, to the American that means things have to be even worse in Europe, or else his self-image is shattered. This is why they are all acting like faggots on Sup Forums

Attached: 1517457766123.jpg (2140x2832, 2.86M)

If you go to university can you find a job after graduating or do you have to marry a citizen?

Dude even Ahmed gets a job here and he does not even bring his passport. Please stay in America we are full

We see you, kraut. All you are doing is restocking your country with anti semites. And once you've done it, we are going to come over and give you a good hard pounding again

Attached: images.png (234x170, 1014)

Yeah it is definately the Australians they are afraid of. You guys really fucked them up last time mate. Singlehandedly

Attached: 1518315722417.png (953x574, 30K)

This is pasta. Read it before.

>Americans burned,killed,raped... Germans.
Huh, never seen Soviets spelled like that.

keep swallowing faggot.

I agree with you guys. This society is fucked honestly. I am trying to move to Western Europe asap but I need to save and work here. I either can save and work for one year then move this summer and never return. Or I just say fuck it, by summer I come to western europe and never leave. It would be pretty hard to find work though if I left with no money but It would be a greater challenge. What do you anons think?

Germany lets in brown people as refugees retard, they don't do that for whites

This never happened
Also:
>mutt trying to "talk"
You probably either made incomprehensible monkey noises or would not listen to whoever was talking to you