Muslim here, with a message for all the cumskins on this board:

Muslim here, with a message for all the cumskins on this board:

It was you who divided up the land.

It was you who put in the puppet governments.

It was you who built the oil wells on Muslim holy lands.

It was you who allowed the Jews to exterminate and enslave the Palestinians.

It was you who played geopolitical games with Iraq and Iran during their war.

It was you who gave Saddam chemical weapons.

It was you who caused the Ayatollah to come into power in Iran.

It was you who created the Mujaheddin, Osama Bin Laden, and Al Qaeda.

It was you who killed 1 million children with your economic sanctions on Iraq.

It was you who, with your gluttonous oil consumption, gave power to Saudi Arabia and turned a blind eye to their funding of Wahhabi extremism.

It was you who abused the Arab world so much that they felt they had to attack your soil on 9/11.

It was you who started an endless massacre across all of Afghanistan in retaliation against a small group that lived there.

It was you who invaded Iraq unprovoked, destroyed it's infrastructure, massacred it's people, and left it in shambles in your wake.

It was you who covertly ignited civil wars in Libya and Syria because it suited your geopolitical interests, only to let the bloodbaths stagnate when your goals failed.

It was you who not only caused ISIS to exist, but allowed them to grow like a cancer unchecked.

It was jouz who destroyed the lives of millions of Arabs and forced them to leave their homeland.

You are the cause of all of this. Still you go ahead and blame us for all these tragic incidents. I'm not easily triggered but shit like this makes me really mad

Attached: 1519317118699.jpg (900x450, 68K)

>It was jouz who destroyed the lives of millions of Arabs and forced them to leave their homeland.
Apparently not enough...

אני כאן להישאר, חבר!

Kek

Attached: 1507587388741.gif (500x375, 337K)

>posting in subhuman language
I'm not going to translate it and thus making your point pointless haha

When you're muslim, why are you sporting flag of my country? Most atheist country in the world though.

>inbred retard arab taking credit for 9/11

lmao

Attached: 1517725398846.jpg (480x636, 26K)

I have the right to travel through Schengen zone. I'm not here to stay, just traveling by. I'm at Liberec currently

Yo sand nigger, pretty sure I didn't do any of that. Also Obama is white now? That's news to me.

just go back to child grooming, prepping acid buckets, treating women like shit, wanting to kill every non-muslim, hating gays, torturing rebels, renting trucks of peace, making pipe bombs, making clocks that look like bombs to claim racism, and fucking goats.

You people are disgusting. You were disgusting before "wypipo" had *anything* to do with you. Muslims have been horrible since their conception. Also, since when the fuck are Israeli Jews white? Seriously, they aren't and never have been white you fucking mongrel.

Attached: mUe_aUFbrXNKmBa869QL-DqQqEOvfY9nINxHltsMbGI.jpg (480x304, 33K)

One question for you. If you hate white people so much why are you in white peoples land?

Yes , we all got together , millions of people and thought of a grand script. Q even predicted you would post this thread. When we pay taxes , they purposefully ask us: Do you want to destroy middle east via military intervention , killing milions. Then we proudly say , YES.

Jews aren't white.

>"Q" predicted this
Stopped reading right there

this pasta is no less than 5 years old

you mispelled jews like 20 times

>pasta
even if it were, which it isn't.
Would that disprove my point?
Nice argument you got there

It's you who's animal Muhhamad, so your opinion doesn't mean jack shit. Now fuck off from my country before some racist hurts your feelings.

I agree, mostly.
Point is, the amount of people in the west that are actually aware of what our government does is very low, so do not expect any change.
The situation we're currently in is rather sad, desu, and it's only going to get worse.

>It was Jews who divided up the land.
>It was Jews who put in the puppet governments.
>It was Jews who built the oil wells on Muslim holy lands.
>It was Jews who allowed the Jews to exterminate and enslave the Palestinians.
>It was Jews who played geopolitical games with Iraq and Iran during their war.
>It was Jews who gave Saddam chemical weapons.
>It was Jews who caused the Ayatollah to come into power in Iran.
>It was Jews who created the Mujaheddin, Osama Bin Laden, and Al Qaeda.
>It was Jews who killed 1 million children with your economic sanctions on Iraq.
>It was Jews who, with your gluttonous oil consumption, gave power to Saudi Arabia and turned a blind eye to their funding of Wahhabi extremism.
>It was Jews who abused the Arab world so much that they felt they had to attack your soil on 9/11.
>It was Jews who started an endless massacre across all of Afghanistan in retaliation against a small group that lived there.
>It was Jews who invaded Iraq unprovoked, destroyed it's infrastructure, massacred it's people, and left it in shambles in your wake.
>It was Jews who covertly ignited civil wars in Libya and Syria because it suited your geopolitical interests, only to let the bloodbaths stagnate when your goals failed.
>It was Jews who not only caused ISIS to exist, but allowed them to grow like a cancer unchecked.
>It was Jews who destroyed the lives of millions of Arabs and forced them to leave their homeland.
>Jews are the cause of all of this. Still you go ahead and blame us for all these tragic incidents. I'm not easily triggered but shit like this makes me really mad

i don't recall doing any of that

but you'll never be a cumskin baby. and every time you feel regret cleaning up after jerking off to white girls, you'll remember my comment

As long as they will face only risk of hurting their feelings, not themselves, they won't change a bit of their behavior and customs.

this

That's all a bunch of bullshit, but I hope we do it a thousandfold, for real this time.

>Muslim here
Yeah, it's obvious you're a muslim, everything you wrote is a lie! Is 'truth' even a concept in islam?

Attached: 1521697842604.jpg (500x655, 74K)

its funny that you guys are dying every day by the hundreds, though...lol......its cause you are evil inbred hillbillies to be honest.....it makes me happy when Muslim dies because thats one less human species that will be effected by their disease.....more lol.....

300 year old musilim here

The middle east was a fuckin paradise before white people divided islam into sunnis and shiites

>Muslim Holy Lands

No, this was the root cause of the problem. You spending 800 years invading other lands and turning them into "Muslim Holy Lands".

It was you that fucked a goat.