Post your favorite Bible verse

Post your favorite Bible verse

Ezekiel 23:20

Attached: f44r2kkgs6b01.jpg (659x666, 132K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R3t1cg2ZOxc
perseus.tufts.edu/hopper/text?doc=Perseus:text:1999.04.0057:entry=pi/stis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>not paying a private enterprise to pay for fixing the dam
>paying the government who allocates money to lashawnda and her 12 kids

>What is multitasking

Attached: 1504098553465.png (1440x1965, 1.54M)

don't need roads when everything's flooded and you have a boat from all the money you saved not paying taxes

Attached: Dam.png (659x666, 813K)

>government infrastructure
>libertarians

James 2:24
You see that a man is justified by works and not by faith alone.

Attached: leljo8ed2hty.jpg (480x465, 45K)

Ezekiel 23:20

>She lusted after her lovers there, whose genitals were like those of donkeys, and whose emission was like that of stallions.

hod :D

youtube.com/watch?v=R3t1cg2ZOxc

Revelation 3:9

John 4:20

Dude burning bush, lmao

James 1:19
Through s them off every time

Book of Job 5:7
>For man is born unto trouble, as surely as sparks fly upward.

Attached: city of god.jpg (360x460, 39K)

I've never read the Bible. Where should I start? It's fucking huge

How about at the beginning ffs?

Attached: dutchh.png (1026x402, 34K)

That is post-salvation works. It is abundantly clear in God's word that salvation comes only through faith by grace.

>John 4:20: Whoever claims to love God yet hates a brother or sister is a liar. For whoever does not love their brother and sister, whom they have seen, cannot love God, whom they have not seen.

at the beginning, like you would with any book. However, for believers in Christ, the bible is God's word. For you, it's just a book, like any other.

> muh multitasking
> paying the gov 100 bucks, of which 5 will go to the bridge, 45 to diversity officials and the remaining 50 to lashwanda
> not paying a private contractor who will pocket 10 and allocate the remaining 90 to fixing the dam
If you buy into this crap, you haven't seen how much taxpayer money goes into obsolete and most of the time, counterproductive shit.

Future grace and the rest will naturally follow.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-26 at 6.05.55 PM.png (1266x1278, 1.02M)

John 12:20 The pool shall henceforth be open.

Are there any (((Bible))) verses that justify Trumps incestuous pedophilia?

Attached: 98374958739845.jpg (600x352, 74K)

the only thing abundantly clear from God's Word is that protestants have no idea how to read it and likewise preach a false gospel

Matthew 7:21-27
“Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. On that day many will say to me, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?’ And then will I declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from me, you workers of lawlessness.’ (Here Jesus quotes Psalm 119, a Psalm about keeping the commandments)
“Everyone then who hears these words of mine and does them will be like a wise man who built his house on the rock. And the rain fell, and the floods came, and the winds blew and beat on that house, but it did not fall, because it had been founded on the rock. And everyone who hears these words of mine and does not do them will be like a foolish man who built his house on the sand. And the rain fell, and the floods came, and the winds blew and beat against that house, and it fell, and great was the fall of it.”

James literally says there is no difference between demons and those who have no works:
But someone may well say, “You have faith and I have works; show me your faith without the works, and I will show you my faith by my works.” You believe that God is one. You do well; the demons also believe, and shudder. But are you willing to recognize, you foolish fellow, that faith without works is useless?

Ecclesiastes Chapter 12 - all of it

I am Protestant. But yet have a clear understanding that if I were to base my salvation only on my good deeds/works it would not serf ice. Only with faith, grace and belief can one build a foundation a rock. It takes patients and a lot of digging to get to a solid foundation. Its easy to feel good about oneself but hard to not too and stretch into uncertainty of the heart vs.the logic of the mind.

Protestants are missing books too, especially the more Sup Forums-tier ones.

in the eyes of man

41You do the deeds of your father.” Then they said to Him, “We were not born of fornication; we have one Father—God.” 42Jesus said to them, “If God were your Father, you would love Me, for I proceeded forth and came from God; nor have I come of Myself, but He sent Me. 43Why do you not understand My speech? Because you are not able to listen to My word. 44You are of your father the devil, and the desires of your father you want to do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own resources, for he is a liar and the father of it. 45But because I tell the truth, you do not believe Me. 46Which of you convicts Me of sin? And if I tell the truth, why do you not believe Me? 47He who is of God hears God’s words; therefore you do not hear, because you are not of God.”

>Protestants are missing books too
We are all missing books, guidance and generally rely on a internal compass to point us in what we hope is the correct direction. I don't know its too complicated yet at times too simple to explain if you are a person of faith. Follow your heart with while being mindful of the human condition along with the ever changing social constructs.

I feel the same way, except with the national debt.

James 1:26 ESV / 51 If anyone thinks he is religious and does not bridle his tongue but deceives his heart, this person's religion is worthless.

Attached: Icu812.png (532x712, 509K)

revelation 20 7

Attached: 1511905535005s.jpg (249x199, 5K)

Attached: 1512264878626.jpg (533x402, 55K)

>old testament
>jew detected

comfy

Ephesians 6:12
>For our struggle is not against flesh and blood; It is against nations and principalities. Against the rulers of darkness in this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Isaiah 1:17.

I challenge you to learn the Roman Catholic doctrine of sanctifying grace, then reread Romans. You will learn that is exactly what Paul is talking about.

God is the Potter, we are the clay. You have to let His grace work in your life. If you do not, then you have no works, you are not transformed with holiness, and have no salvation. Belief is merely the first step. Faith is also trust, btw, not belief. That's another protestant lie.

perseus.tufts.edu/hopper/text?doc=Perseus:text:1999.04.0057:entry=pi/stis

Every page of the Bible disagrees with protestant faith alone salvation. You understand that the Roman Catholics put Paul's letters in the Bible right? Why would they do that if those letters disagreed with them?

You'll find plenty in the Talmud, that's why they're all crypto-kikes.

revelation
2:26. And he that shall overcome and keep my words unto the end, I will give him power over the nations
2:27. And he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and as the vessel of a potter they shall be broken

Ezekiel 25:17

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

Attached: black man with afro.jpg (1280x720, 99K)

I pray daily with the Psalms. They are all really good, but I would like to recall nº42 (before attending Mass) and the one where the writer constantly praises God mentioning His creation (lands, lakes, seas...).

¿Osea que la primera lectura y el salmo en Misa son infiltraciones judías...?