Can someone explain to me why Americans love Israel so much?

Can someone explain to me why Americans love Israel so much?

Attached: sdafasdfads.png (645x516, 517K)

They don't you kikes just shut down any criticism, censor the internet and control all the MSM.

Rich stooges of Israel who took the shekels to sell us out are not all Americans, Op.

We just hate Iranians, Mohammed.

They monitor Iran and have very successfully infiltrated Saudi Arabia (u mad mossad?), provided they keep sharing they're fine but trust me the second they're outright belligerent or align with Russia or China, we'll drop them and cut aid.

Only the five eyes truly trust each other. Everywhere else can burn.

We don't.
Our politicians do.

Attached: Trump-VS-McMaster.jpg (1831x2000, 2.11M)

Because Israel first

Because they're our greatest ally :^)

Attached: 1489945949567.png (428x598, 103K)

Israel demonstrates how an ethnostate is to be run. Burgers like that idea, even though it will always be just a dream for them

56% and falling

t.schlomo

They read the Scofield Bible and were convinced Jebus would come back and rapture them if they became (((their))) bitch.

Israel is a failed ethnostate.

Attached: BASED JAPAN compressed.jpg (2000x1976, 1.25M)

Faggot-ass Evagelicals that live here in the South that smoke meth and commit incest want to die and meet Jesus

they don't. it's white evangelicals and white baby boomers/early gen x that are very pro israel

Read The Culture of Critique

>implying all the metro fags in NYC, LA and so on aren't Israel 1st

we don't. the government, media and academia has literally been compromised

Attached: 1519627373846.jpg (2047x2052, 937K)

This is something Trump ran on but I can't see them honoring any deal with Trump because of how quickly he changes his mind. They will look to buy time and all this will do is give an excuse to scrap the deal Obama made which was probably the best you were going to get. Can't blame Trump doing something he said he would do though. Maybe it will turn out better than I expect but the Obama deal took a long time to get and co-operation with the rest of the world to apply pressure on Iran.

those cities are full of secular young people and blacks and hispanics... people that do not like israel as much as older whites

They're the greatest goyims

I hate iran and israel. Should i support the deal or not?

The cities are run by Israel 1st

The rabble may as well not exist as far as decisions go, and the leaders have the biggest clout on the world stage.

Just look at Trump, an Israel 1st from NYC. Now, image all the dual citizens and Jews that run those places.

Dual citizenship individuals in government and entirely Jewish controlled media and finance.

Attached: Weimar-republic_2052284b.jpg (620x388, 44K)