Why is the German lacking in this thing?

Why is the German lacking in this thing?

And also, are there any non-european ethniticies in the collection?

Attached: ethnicities meme.png (2405x1612, 717K)

Greeks and romans are arguably non-european, because they are descendents of middle-eastern (punic) colonists. If you want a german, just take take a combination of celtic, nordic and slavic.

Because I didn't feel like drawing them. I got sick and tired of doing these and, frankly, I don't particularly like Germans.

Attached: eternal allies.png (1119x960, 101K)

were they called germutts back then?

If you are indeed the artist behind these, then I really wish that you would make germans. Perhaps some non-european ethnicities too like the chinese and japs. These drawings are really good, and I want to collect them.

it would be more correct to put latin instead of the generic "roman".

I don't think I'll do any more, to be honest. I'm mediocre at drawing and I got sick of doing these.

The Slavic one was update and I started a Spaniard but never finished.

Attached: 2.png (1198x892, 101K)

Please finish them, and please do more. You're a good artist.

>I'm mediocre at drawing and I got sick of doing these.
I don't really believe you drew these. The original art was excellent with painstaking detail. If it was your own work, you'd know it.

neck yourself

No you.

Attached: heng_deg.webm (1734x1062, 2.95M)

what kind of norwegian are you

You can believe what you want. I have at least one that was never posted. I was going to give Tolkien's races a shot but only finished a dwarf.

I wouldn't hold my breath. I had a good few weeks off work where I churned these out. I don't have the time to do it now.

Attached: dwarf.png (1590x742, 467K)

Why does the Slavic have that stupid symbol that was invented in the 20th century on the side of his head?

Attached: smalc_demaets.png (712x770, 123K)

Why did you give the Anglo a jew nose?

Because it was a request by a Pole who posted a picture that he wanted me to base it off. So many people complained about it that I drew this one instead

fuck you

Attached: Bundesparteitag-der-Alternative-fuer-Deutschland-AfD.jpg (1024x1001, 102K)

But you have to. YOU HAVE TO. You have thousands of people who want your work to be complete. It is your destiny. Pretty please!

It's Mosley. He had a massive nose. You can't really see it in the pictures when he's looking at the camera, but it's clear in the few profile pictures of him.

:(

Attached: 1518000942341.jpg (369x292, 30K)

your seeing things man

Attached: post mortem.png (502x320, 288K)

Is this slav to be considered finished so that I can add him to the collection?

What about the other dude with green eyes?

The normal kind.

You heng yourself.

Attached: heng_deg_3.webm (770x1012, 1M)

You can do whatever you want. Here are some variants.

Attached: various2.png (3438x1682, 536K)

could please at least provide us with a map of your shithole country
so we know who we are arguing with

We have killed the Punicians for centuries. Go back in the forest snownigger

What are you asking? Where I live in Norway? West coast.

Attached: 048848.jpg (1042x1042, 154K)

Meme artist*

The Dwarf look awsome.

The Kolovrat is ancient

He is a great artist, on the level of leonardo da vinci.

Attached: temp.png (2405x1612, 723K)

jesus is nu-german IQ already this ground level?

Attached: 1521757921209.png (229x220, 6K)

>Shithole country
>Checks flag
Ok Mario

shouldn't the cheddar men be black?

Thanks. But how about you getting around to including germans, just to finish your work?

Because g*Rmans hate Europe and are not European.

Attached: GnDWMe0.png (1232x2974, 203K)

The founder of rome Aneas came from troy in Turkey which back then was greek. And greeks are punics.

west coast here aswell man
west coast is best coast

hey man do you want to swap house and land in ireland for house and land in Brazil

Indeed.

>greek
>White
It needs Persians desu

Are you American or something? You just mistook Ireland for Italy.

I got some land to swap, but the commies are taking over, it would be a bad deal for you.

>kolovrot
>20th century

Retarded mutt spotted. It was one of the main pagan symbol for the slavs.

Attached: 1510955053380.png (286x241, 48K)

This is why G*rmans deserve to be smashed against the rocks.

I got the German one right here

Attached: 61332B16-AFA9-40B6-8B9F-D109C9DA6B54.jpg (2972x2427, 2.42M)

This is the white race.

Prove me wrong.

Attached: 1481800049848.jpg (2256x647, 347K)

Attached: DEkKKngWAAAdxx0.jpg (555x840, 144K)

gtfo subhuman cuck

Attached: 1520343605020.gif (2970x2483, 861K)

>I don't particularly like Germans.
I wonder (((why)))

Most especially because of rats like Cards. Marx and Kasper, that's why.

But would you please make a german anyway?

yes, monkeys from asia and africa are different but they still are animals and they still are primates so fuck off cletus

If I find the time, sure. What do you want him to look like?

how many times did you ask this thread? leave the guy alone already geez

>I wonder (((why)))
because they cuck

It's a matter of life and death, you see.

>Cards
who?
>Marx
A jew. Not ethnic German.
>and Kasper
Which one?

>because they cuck
Who? Romans?

Attached: Hermannsdenkmal_statue.jpg (2766x4150, 3.48M)

Cards. is an abbreviation for cardinals. Marx refers to Cardinal Reinhard Marx, not the other Marx, and Kasper refers to Cardinal Walter Kasper. Since my chief interaction with the Germans comes by way of the Church, and the [deeply negative] influence they - and especially these two - are having, I have a fairly negative view of them. But this is in all likelihood temporary, admittedly.

replace Mosley with this one

Attached: Anglo man.png (800x800, 230K)

Hitler

>The Greeks and Romans are arguably non-European

Can I buy drugs from you, Deutsche bag?
The Greeks and Romans are the fathers of Europe.

Attached: 1512712983055.png (1920x1080, 1.97M)

They are the fathers of european culture. I never denied that. Race and origin are something else though. Although it could be argued, that romans are European. Greeks however are most certainly punic.

Ary*ns are not white

>believing the shit the kikes said about cheddar man

Greeks are hybridized with Eastern Mediterraneans to a large degree but so are Sicilians and Southern Italians.

Punics invented the alphabet and stellar navigation. Semitic peoples made enormous contributions to the development of civilization.

Attached: greeksjewsitalians2.png (1500x1200, 316K)

she looks like my math teacher holy shit

Who were the primary ancestors of the people living in Milan?
My Mother is an Italian who's parents came from there.

like any modern big ass city, god knows, there's hardly "pure" ethnic Milanese people living in Milan anymore, it's full of terroni and non Italians

Did she tell you to hang yourself when you turned in your tests?

Even back in the time of my dead grandparents?

A Prussian soldier, imperial German soldier, or Wehrmacht soldier

This piece is extremely valuable to everyone here and has become a first tier basic red pill. Further development would be much appreciated

Why do people use this meme picture as some sort of canonical proof?

why is the german lacking in this thing?

>celtic, anglo and viking are all german mein arctic-nigger autismo-fago

Attached: mashamuchdisgust.gif (386x450, 938K)

Germans aren't White.

mediolanum was a gaulish city. don't you know how to use wikipedia, though?

I understood that previously, that's what she told me. I was merely asking Sup Forums in case there was something not being told to me.
I also struggle with trusting wikipedia.

because a retard made this pic. anglo saxon isnt a race. its a state in germany. nordic is a region.

both of them are germanic.

Attached: 1512465075377.png (476x401, 138K)

I'd like to know more about your motivations for doing this. What are your political beliefs? What do you do for a living (not asking for specifics just a vague area out of curiosity)? I'm guessing you're pretty pro-Anglo based on the favourable depiction.

I will also get behind the request for you to do more. You seem pretty humble but these are honestly great and I and many, many others would greatly appreciate more.

well the romans and langobards added their contribution too of course. wiki can usually give you the basics if we're dealing with ancient history

la creatura...

Attached: 2767B51A-0731-402A-A52D-A18E9739BE78.jpg (1024x478, 102K)

Germans aren't white

seconded. i get great amusement from them and believe they have contributed to european soldarity, no bullshitting

> says a mu-
You know what...nvm, it's all too tiring.

It's all so tiresome

why do the Portuguese look like that, what's with their hats?

Attached: therealityfaggots.png (3800x1904, 516K)

>using an epic poem as a valuable source
And I thought american education was bad

kek, beautiful

I don't know that there's any legitimate reasoning behind it. I saw the original (pic related) and decided to make a few of my own, starting with the Portuguese. The others were done by request, and being that I generally have no real animus against other European ethnic groups I was keen to draw them. The Celt was the first request, IIRC, then the Nordic, the Roman, the Greek, the Slavic, the Anglo, and finally the Spaniard (which I never finished).

I'm a white collar bum. I'd rather not say more, as I'm sure you'll understand. And, yes, in most respects I am very fond of the English. The Mosley one was another request and a light jab at the English rather than something malicious.

If people really would be interested in seeing more, I can give it a shot, starting with the German. I think I'll go with the recommendation of a Prussian with a stahlhelm, but if anyone else has other ideas I'm open to them.

Attached: knowthedifference.png (1155x880, 82K)

During the Age of Discovery, such "berets" were in vogue and you frequently see notable Portuguese figures like da Gama, de Albuquerque, Magalhaes, etc. wearing them. That one, specifically, was based on this painting of da Gama.

Attached: vasco da gama.jpg (1090x1500, 485K)

YOU SHOULD DO ONE FOR ALL OF THE EUROPEAN COUNTRIES YOU FAGGOT

Do you hang out any on Sup Forums or is Sup Forums your place?

I haven't been on Sup Forums in probably two years. This is pretty much the only board I browse and it's getting less frequent.

German at that time would be saxon

Attached: cant_flim_flam_the_zim_zam.gif (434x254, 1.46M)

fucking keking hard af right now