Also Annie´s OVA trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=kmoyUF_rCBE

Other urls found in this thread:

wasabisyrup.com/archives/XFNC-Yd8BF4
imgur.com/a/dWrGh
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

FULL CHAPTER HERE:
wasabisyrup.com/archives/XFNC-Yd8BF4

What's with all this talk of shifters getting crushed underground while shifitng when Eren literally transformed from the basement under a building?

building's wood floor=/=several meters of concrete/stone

maybe some stupid asspull like titanshifter and titanshifter contact.

Because Pieck and Porco are deeper in concrete and have smaller titans while Eren is 16 meter titan like 4 metres below ground in the basement with a wooden roof floor

Poor Falco

F

RIP in pieces.

>Willy planned to die during the festival because Magath knew there would be an attack
>Eren bites the bait
This we already know from translations.
So the logical conclusion is that:
>Zeke, Piecke and Porco are safely far away as it was planned by Magath
>They will be called by Marley officials to kill Eren
>Zeke faked an alliance with Eren, gave him info about the festival, but secretly betrayed him
Eren continues being a dumbass

>They will be called by Marley officials to kill Eren
>Zeke faked an alliance with Eren, gave him info about the festival, but secretly betrayed him
This is most likely.

Now that Eren fucked up we wait for the survey corps to come and save his ass as usual.

Jessu all those Erenfujo tears and Sup Forums being delusional.
WE

traduction where you sob?

When will it be translate ?

never

Expect a rough translation next day

It's already up in spanish.

link?

Uncompleted translations : imgur.com/a/dWrGh

hey, that works for 90% of /snk/

POTTERY

Choose your Eren.

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF PIGNERKEKS

None.

Can't decide between 1, 2, 3, 7, 8.

Why can't Isayama do more panelsl ike that?

Hello Alliancecucks, pls take a moment to apologize

HE DID THE ZEKE THING

Why did you leave out the best ones?

That potty baby fits manlet and Hanji smart sense of humour, poor Pieck gonna have to pee in front of Porco.

He's so cute.

Hahaha did people actually think there would be an alliance

I liked this panel a lot, it's heartbreaking.

You mean this one.

>this speedreader
He is seducing Reiner with his moe acting.

I really like Reiner and Eren's conversation. Pure pottery.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Tsuntsun Eren
what the fuck

>Reiner, stand up.

The only good Eren is a dead Eren.

Tie between 7 and 8.

This user gets it.

Fucking pigner.

Are all male members of Yeager family evolve from raging retards into cold-blooded psychopaths?

I'LL TAKE ALL 8

This is quite pathetic. I almost feel sorry for him.

Reminds me of this.

Except this poor guy

Yes

No, thats the Attack Titan. Zeke was never a raging retard.

Noctren is fine.

It's not tsuntsun, he's just embarrassed over his ragetard days.

>15 years old that doesn't know shit vs 21 years old that's fully aware of the circumstances of the world and his own actions.
WEW
E
W

WHERE IS THE FUCKING TYPESET?

scroll up

MOE

>evolve from cold-blooded psychopaths into cold-blooded psychopaths

>It's not tsuntsun, he's just embarrassed over his ragetard days.
Yeah it's better to be a cold blooded killer than a retarded rageturd who just screams loud but not doing anything about it.

Reminder that Falco thought of Eren as his hero and he fucking murdered him in cold blood while smiling.

Why are Isayama protagonists sucidal

I like you, don't go to liberio today

Well it does make him nominally hotter, being able to control his emotions and seemingly actually empathize with Reiner.

It´s Reiner´s mind fault, I´m sure he feels more Paradis soldier than a warrior but he just doesn´t accept it, he doesn´t accept that he was more attached to Paradis than with Marley that always treated him like shit, plus during the first attack he was just a kid, but the second attack doesn´t excuse it. He wants to die because no side would support him. Reiner really is a tragic character

All of them.

GABDAIN

He's projecting.

So this pretty much confirms Annie either changed sides as long her father will get saved or she got Ymir treatment and we get new FT(it would be funny if a guy became FT).

For now it's better to have 3 shifters on their side than Eren getting not needed power-up.

There's a reason why Isayama made Ymir kill herself for Marley sake out of nowhere as her changed life goal and wish so they would get new shifter for free on their side.
To even the numbers.

If Eren is making the show here, there might be 4 shifters to go for him, even if he got rid of Pieck and Porco for a moment, he still will have to confront Zeke and Warhammer titan, or it will be Reiner who will help him?
Or maybe it's all part of the plan made with Zeke where they all will go against Warhammer titan and marley military who might be the most powerful of them all, but there's no reason for Zeke to intervene when his shifters are safe and to show he is a traitor just yet if Eren can get rid of Warhammer titan on his own.

>You again.

>Zeke was never a raging retard
I'm not even going to bother posting a smug anime girl for this one

>I-it's not that I wanted to kill you, senpai

Annie is dead.

>changed sides
Betrayalfags still at it after being BTFO this chapter I see. Eren may have very well killed Annie's dad from the flying rocks.

erwin would have been totally for the massacre right? so all the fujoshits crying about how eren is evil now are literally retarded?

So what's their endgame? Just eradicate the entire city?

That's just Eren being dramatic.

you saying it like fujos have a non retarded state outside of that

No, because the massacre accomplishes nothing and Eren is literally being played by Willy and Magath.

Yeah, Erwin would've been with it all the way.

Reminder that even if Pigner transforms, Chadren would beat the shit out of him.

OOK OOK TRANSLATION WHEN LAAAAAAAA

It's not too different from the plan that involved civilians dying in Stohess, so yeah, I guess.

Destroy the world and everyone in it.

Why do Erenfujos keep calling other fujoshits? >captcha: manatee

>implying Erwin didn't get played throughout the series.

I don´t think Eren and Zeke are allies but they are using each other, I think Zeke is allied with the Asian Clan, he must have gave them the 3DMG.

>dumblr
Of course

Except the moron targeted Willy and not the Warhammer, meaning he'll be facing both him and Reiner.

>Betrayalfags still at it after being BTFO this chapter I see
To be fair, it's not really changing sides when she was never on any side to begin with. Annie's loyality has always been in question regarding Marley and everyone knows that. Isayama himself made jabs at loyality when Berthold asked her about it. I am not saying she is not dead, but that Annie making herself an enemy of Marley is very possible.

>tall guy and the other Tyburs are backstage

what the fuck they all dead now

>and Reiner

>changed sides
Doubt that happened. Paladis need someone they can fully trust. I am a still thinking Hitch is the FT now.

Because they are 3/10

Big Guard action next chapter

>Zekefags still pretending Zeke is some ebin mastermind and not a massive jobber who jobbed to Manlet.
Hilarious

>Last time Eren was just a step away from taking care of Reiner but I repeatedly told him to go near the wall even though he had the situation under control which ended up getting him CT'd

You think Hange will forgive her when she almost killed Reiner and Bertolt?

Depends on what he would have wanted in those circumstances. And depends of his resolution after seeing the basement. By Flocke's speech, and knowing he was never going to amend for his father's death, I think he would have agree with the war, but I don't think he would have do it as Eren is doing it. He probably would have sided with making deals with potential enemies of Marley.