Be me

>Be me
>Greek
>Mid-twenties
>Have nothing to do with the current shithole that is my country (voted Golden Dawn from Day 1)
>Trying to live in the midst of a terrible economic crisis (though it is definitely better now)
>Seeing my nation at its lowest point ever since the 400 years Turkish occupation
>Witnessing first-hand the waves of rapefugees that threaten my country and Europe
>And if things weren't worse enough, having the most recent pocket-sized reincarnation of Hitler leading my most hated enemy across and seeking for war.

What a time to be a Greek.

Attached: Flag_of_Greece.png (2000x1333, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s5diQvr9vdM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: I-know-that-feel-bro-blank.jpg (400x369, 17K)

Join Golden Dawn faggot

That "pocket-sized reincarnation of Hitler" you are referring to is a puppet Jew.

Like joining would actually do anything. The system will never let them win. Here, the media completely scorn and set them up. Right now, it's on the people. Golden Dawn has failed.

Greece is rightful Turkish clay

What is the strongest party now in Greece?

It's ok user, turks won't come and knock on your door for at least couple of more decades. They are still expanding their military industrial complex, domestic tank in 2020, domestic fighter jet by 2040. You have some time to turn things around.

Okay Justin

The media polls show "New Democracy". It is supposed to be center-right and somewhat traditionalist, but is corrupt and NWO as fuck (like nearly every other party of course....)

Welcome to the rest of the area bro...

>center-right and somewhat traditionalist

They're slightly "right" of communists and support gay marriage, sex changes, etc. Just like Golden Dawn, they are all a bunch of leftist corrupt assholes that LARP as belonging to the Right. The last politician of the Right was based George Papadopoulos.

ΖΗΤΩ Η 21η ΑΠΡΙΛΙΟΥ 1967

By then, if we keep being that messed up as a country, we will probably be dead.
And if the EU falls apart, like it's probably going to, we are double dead.

you can cry a bit more faggot

I'm telling you the west will have it a lot harder than us

I can survive with bare nothing without internet and money for as long as it takes but they dont

I think your country is in a better position than mine right now brother

Oh man those days... If only they had managed to keep their power

Serves you right, greedy bastard.

Attached: Griechische Juden.jpg (520x335, 63K)

Turks along with Russians are waiting with patience when EU & NATO dismantles. Poland is getting ready as well.

>Golden Meme
kys

I know. That's what I am saying. The game is being set and our useless leftist asshole of a Prime Minister keeps saying that "the Aegean belongs to its fishes". Like, WTF.

Hey, in the beginning, they were more credible.

The man who surrendered Cyprus to the T*rks?
The man who was proved to be an American puppet?

I think it's about the same. The same enemies but different friends. It's just that your main ally is better ally to Turks and Albanians... You are kinda in a worse position simply because you can still go down and we can't since we are at rock bottom already.

>The man who surrendered Cyprus to the T*rks?
Kissinger
>The man who was proved to be an American puppet?
Ioannidis
18+ kid

Turkish western geopolitics is actually more interested in Bulgaria and Souther Romania than Greece so that's kind of a good news. Except they are only interested in Greek Islands that are closer to Turkish mainland.
This won't happen now but my guess is once they can build their domestic jet fighters to have the upper hand in air superiority with rich supplies of military manufacturing, then we'll so more assertive and maybe aggressive Turkish policies.

Until then hope things get better for Greece cuz if not, history might slightly repeat itself. It'll repeat for Bulgarians with big probability.

I've noticed you got some really good propaganda over there lol

I've been working as an archaeologist in Greece for some 5 years during the summer seasons. I feel for you in some sense, bro. But most of the Greek women I know are based as fuck and think American feminism is cancer. At least there's that.

Still, most of the Greek dudes I know are basically self-hating Turks. You fuckers can't even dig up your own history without fucking it up. Why don't the 60+% of under-35 men who are living in Athens alone just go back to the country and stop sucking Merkel's dick for long enough to take your fathers village plateia back on your shoulders as a business? The nation's entire youth lives in one shitty city and all you do is flip komboloi and frown all day, arguing over which of you is going to be the "president" of another shitty local bureaucratic institution and all the while the ephoreias outsource your biggest industry: archaeology to foreign universities because the Turks sold sites to europeans and I guess you never recovered

Every site in Greece is either dug by the Americans, the French, or the Germans anyway

Both strategically and economically speaking, the islands are the most prized acquisition for Turkey in the surounding area. There is also Eastern Thrace with its noteworthy islamic population.
But yes, without air superiority they are going nowhere. For now. However, thanks Russia for the Su-400 they are planning to sell them

I was in thessaloniki 2 months ago, beautiful city but it was full of Albanians and other shits of the like. You have nice warm people bro, but the very little I could observe first hand is that you guys are just like Mexicans, football and night life was everything for everyone, hope you find a strong will to carry on!

>but it was full of Albanians
depends on where you go, really

>futbol and nightlife was everything for everyone
This is why 20-30year old Greek men all live on top of each other in Athens and let 20-30 year old Americans, Germans, and Frenchmen become experts in the archaeology of their country to be honest.

You're gonna fall before them you retard.

Well friend, it will be quite an achievement to find a non-leftist young Greek dude nowadays that thinks favourably of Turkey. So I don't know about the self-loathing part...
But you are spot on the other things though. Still, amidst all this crisis, the best young minds of the nation leave for abroad. So that's also a big minus for the younger generation.

With the age of hacking, I wouldn't hold my breath on SU-400.

For example you can google stuxnet. This attack is the weapon of the future.

>What a time to be a Greek.
What a time to be a European.

youtube.com/watch?v=s5diQvr9vdM

Archaeologists in Greece are paid almost nothing and every graduate digs up shit on other countries or simply finds another job, don't blame the people, blame the system in this case

>don't blame the people, blame the system in this case

i think both are connected, is easy to pass problem

I specifically wrote
>in this case
because there's many cases where the people are at fault, or it's inbetween, this case, it's simply the system
government ineptitude + faggot foreigners monopolizing our civilization

At least you're not getting replaced by 80 IQ goats.

It is awful to see gypsies getting more money than you, not because they work more or harder but because the greek goverment gives them money

dude.. we are in same deep shit over here believe me, i was thinking is the system fault, but is not, is us because we don't do anything to change it, and wait for the system to change for us, not gonna happen.

That's very interesting. Cyber-attacks are surely the way of the future.

>I know your country more than you
Fuck off Vlad

They are a part of the way forward. Not enough on their own.
It's just that we here want fast solutions and want to build from the top. If we want to change the system it has to be from the ground up. And that means self discipline and lots of smart and hard work,

>self discipline and lots of smart and hard work

correct

What do you expect when your country is being run by anti-nationalist inept traitors.