Why has fascism failed every time it has ever been attempted in the real world...

Why has fascism failed every time it has ever been attempted in the real world? When fascist states go to war with any sizable military power, they get crushed.

Attached: 1502659729776.png (400x650, 68K)

Because affirmative action sucks

Israel's still up and kickin' Ain't givin up to shitskins yet

It's hard to fight against literally the entire world.

>mom i posted it again for the millionth time

Attached: roll.png (400x650, 56K)

Rolling

Rooooll

Reroll

enrolling in gas school

Rolling my boi.

>implying NatSoc failed, instead of getting defeated and eradicated

roll

The whole world declared war on Germany and it was a close fight. I wouldn't call that a failure.

Here's a translated transcript of a letter our dear leader sent back to a Coca-Cola company when they tried to make factories in Portugal.

>"(...) I've always opposed myself to your apparition in the portuguese market. The reason is due to something I could call our moral landscape. Portugal is a conservative country, paternalist and - God be praised - backwards, a term I find more flattering than pejorative. You risk introducing in Portugal something I detest above all, modernism and your famous efficiency. I tremble before the idea of your trucks travelling, at full speed, our streets of our old cities, accelerating, as they pass, the rhythm of our secular habits."

Never again, please. This is buffoonery. I'm glad our ancestors all decided to stop this after all being sent (forcefully) to Africa to die fighting black people.

Attached: 1498986373137.png (600x500, 78K)

Roll

>getting defeated isn't failure
Doesn't getting your shit pushed in on the world stage kind of undermine all the rhetoric about German superiority (notably military superiority)?

Roll

Tits, time to rape Slavs and eat shit defending Africa.

roll

Bomp

To be fair, half of those countries transitioned peacefully into developed states with minimal blood shed.

I honestly don't know any previously communist states that are actually worth living in or fell peacefully.

ROLLING

roll

great, time to suck the local warlord's dick

Do not reply to troll threads by people just wanting to start shit.

Attached: Libertarianism.png (1231x441, 25K)

checked

Because fascism is only the means to the end . Fascism is only an anti body for the disease of communism . One will kill the other . If fascism wins , then it will die too as communism is the only reason it exists .

Republic of China still exists and Philippines is now fascist. Nice try.

now we're talking

Attached: 1521154905208.gif (500x350, 1.26M)

>Pic
Well, that described the process I went through pretty perfectly.

Imagine being so weak you actually get defeated and eradicated.

Like what is happening to whites in nearly every nation?

Roll nigag 3 digit im

Considering it took a large chunk of the world to beat them over a long period of time I think its fair to say they had the superior military

rollinghamster

Niggerx

here we go

Roll

rollen

>I became a nazi because of gamergate

Attached: 1514126771276.jpg (235x215, 9K)

How did it fail in Spain and Portugal
It just ended
roll

Roll.

Yeah definitely fucking Coca Cola is worth sacrificing your nation's cohesion and self-sufficiency for

rolling

djdjfjjgthg

Attached: 0FDB702A-C33E-41DE-9AB5-0D3C19CE938E.jpg (707x717, 390K)

because communists and capitalists team up to sacrifice millions of their young men to stop it

Attached: 1486427784965.png (500x500, 344K)

Roll

Wewlad.

is china facist rn? the party controls everything

roll

Thousand Year Reich!

SIEG HEIL

roll for trips

5-6 please

I'll take Mi General

Very true. Chiang's China though was a military junta. Nothing particularly related to any sort of ideology there.

niceeeeeee

rollin

>This thread again
At least it brings discussion i guess.

The last two flags are literal fake news and show this image to be bait or made by a brainlet

lol, it was germany and two other countries versus THE ENTIRE WORLD, including us and including you faggots. you wanna know the best part? germany very nearly won. if he hadn't tried to fight the soviets during winter on their own territory he probably would have won. fuck the allies.

based portugal

>please don't be in a le goblinos country

>tfw you have retarded allies who fuck you over time and time again while you're fighting THE ENTIRE FUCKING WORLD but it's your fault for picking that ideology.

If they haven't been defeated by external forces or internal turmoil, facist regimes have been unable to survive transition of power. The successors of first leaders are not capable of keeping the circus together. I think it's due to paranoia in dictatorships, the leaders value the loyalty of inner circle over merits, which biites the system on foot when it needs a new leader. Soviet Union and other communist dictator ships survived so long because of the strong party organizations which kept the system from collapsing as the new leadership was emerging.

Pls falange, pls

>Praising the country that bombed your capitol incessantly
Raped you til you liked it, I see.

OP is an uneducated faggot.

Attached: 1520295836621.png (1275x806, 143K)

Rolling

>Implying the UK didn't deserve it for denying Germany rightful German clay and raping the country with the "treaty".

Nazi Germany was fighting against pretty much the entire developed world besides itself and Japan
Japan was trying to fight an endless horde of chinks and the greatest industrial power of the day simultaneously
Italy was incompetent and had to be bailed out every time they fought people that weren't literal spear chuckers, and used gas on them and only them because they had no ability to retaliate in kind
ROC still exists

Yay

R O L L I N G

>extremely limited industrialization for 40 years, putting us in a permanent lag to all trends, innovation and culture for the foreseeable future while other nations flourished
>economically very successful

Attached: 1495371095127.png (600x570, 124K)

according to shitlibs, the countries 'crushing' them are also fascist.

those countries have little to no ideology in common except breaking up communist extortion rackets

roll

ROLLING

Rollio

Rolling

Attached: IMG_0954.gif (273x343, 54K)

ROLL

Sieg heil

How surprising to see a fellow Finn here. I am looking for an alt-right friend. Maybe we can be friends like Eric and Dylan? I will buy you a Big Mac if you go out with me.

Republic of China/Taiwan still exists.

Moron!

Attached: 800px-Flag_of_the_Republic_of_China.svg.png (800x533, 11K)

roll

roll

Kek

ave duce

trips pleeeese

well Japan isnt so bad.

rolo

Lucky bastard

Roll

Eek

Please be trips

Roll