DAVID HOGG CAUGHT!

David Hogg was not in the school when the shooting happened. The entire story pushing the gun narrative, with Hogg interviewing students hiding as reported

archive.is/xosJP

is fake

Hogg slipped up in this version of an interview that has been cut

streamable.com/s4nap

Attached: false-flag-header.jpg (1800x700, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v1Tg9DjDJdg&feature=youtu.be
instaud.io/1Xuz
cbsnews.com/news/march-for-our-lives-39-days-how-parkland-students-turned-grief-into-action/
archive.is/RZXGe
streamable.com/s4nap
youtu.be/gZVioBDjFeM?t=100
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=18&v=arILTu8VuYU
archive.is/bRXmQ
thedailybeast.com/parkland-teen-survivor-david-hogg-welcomes-the-conspiracy-theories
youtu.be/IUOkBv6wMhc?t=265
youtube.com/watch?v=_DW3OWytjpg&t=5s
instagram.com/p/BgzSmuJhw6H/
youtube.com/watch?v=v1Tg9DjDJdg
youtube.com/watch?v=qnd0ZBhn8kM
youtube.com/watch?v=_DW3OWytjpg&t=7s
youtube.com/watch?v=0yo5KKh5k3Q
sheriff.org/PIO/News/Pages/STONEMAN-DOUGLAS-SHOOTING-TIMELINE-OF-EVENTS-.aspx
stateofthenation2012.com/?p=94914
naturalnews.com/2018-02-16-psych-drug-shooters-florida-school-shooter-was-on-medication-reports-miami-herald-just-like-nearly-all-the-others.html
fox8.com/2018/02/18/building-where-florida-school-shooting-took-place-likely-to-be-demolished/
youtu.be/qp0g2ZFE6Ns
youtube.com/watch?v=9H8fMwtxHX0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I know where he really was.

youtube.com/watch?v=v1Tg9DjDJdg&feature=youtu.be

says he was at school in this video

Charles W. Flanagan High School
12800 Taft St, Pembroke Pines, FL 33028

They filmed the bullshit @ this location while the Miramar SWAT legitimately shot up the school at the real location.

Attached: 1498742032255.gif (406x531, 354K)

His friends still died. There's really no change in his credibility, which is low, but for the things that lefties care about, there's no change.

This sounds like a ploy to get right wing youtubers to go after the kid again, getting more of them banned like last time for "e-bullying."

T. Leftie fag

The kid and media are now confirmed pushing false narratives

>now confirmed
>now
You're a "special" one, aren't you?

Well now we have even more proof

what friends lol also why hasnt his sister who is a freshman and lost 4 of her friends never spoke out

Q predicted this.

According to his own social media he didn’t have any friends

I dunno but someone needs to redpill his sister

Andy Cooper's house """reading his lines"""

Attached: faggots.jpg (700x700, 65K)

bump for justice

Hogg is a bully aswell. They bullied him so bad he shot some of the kids. Hogg and gonzales and the actors class has blood on their hands

Doesn't matter, do you think any of these gungrabber faggots are going to talk about it or care?
It changes nothing. Each side has already made up their mind.

>Each side has already made up their mind.

Its all about getting as many middle ground people on our side as possible before the shtf

instaud.io/1Xuz

BTFO

Shit pisses me off. Fuck this lying sack of shit. I knew he was a lying fuckhead the moment i saw him.

Thats from the cbs website with the transcripts of the interviews. He himself admits none of the victims were his friends. He wasnt in the building that was shot either. Why are you claiming his friends died when he wasnt friends with any of the victims?

Attached: SmartSelectImage_2018-03-26-18-45-10.png (988x806, 314K)

source?

>There's really no change in his credibility

We know you leftist will never quit, that is why we never quit calling you faggots out!

Posting this with the name I gave it when I created it.
PLEASE do the same. I don't think it's asking much.

Attached: Enemies_Of_Freedom.gif (250x252, 1.09M)

cbsnews.com/news/march-for-our-lives-39-days-how-parkland-students-turned-grief-into-action/

>on the day of the shooting, I got my camera
He could have meant after the shooting went down he went home and got his camera, he doesn't actually say he heard about the shooting at home and then grabbed his camera to go check it out. This isn't a slam dunk.

hold the phone niggers. I find Vox article from Feb 20th where he talks about riding his bike back to the school at 6pm

archive.is/RZXGe

Attached: 1518223240983.png (448x370, 254K)

Kekdammit you lying little fuck were you in a Senior AP Class or were you helping the janitor and science teacher pack kids in to protect them from the shooting in the Freshman building?

Congratulations. You Hogg'd yourself.

Attached: 1520458514029.png (473x500, 8K)

Holy shit you’re retarded.

Awww shit

So David Hogg rushed into a fucking active shooter situation and actually made it into a classroom while the school was on lockdown to get interviews?

JUST

Attached: Trump_retarded.gif (480x250, 1.79M)

the best part about his story about putting all the kids in the room is he gives the room dimensions like some D&D dungeon master

My timeline, my rules. Hogg is lynched by his leftist friends.

Previous Thread

>streamable.com/s4nap
Well shit. What a lying fuck.

Look at the link user posted above you, he said he went back to school after the shooting to get some b roll footage. As much as I want a happening seems this isnt it, and actually plays in their favor if they spin it correctly.
>I was so shaken by what happened that I went back to document it and make sure I could start advocating so this never happens again.

He had a video get released where he was in the building during the shooting. He was interviewing classmates supposedly while the shooting was taking place.

Which he was already on about at 9:32 am that very morning
youtu.be/gZVioBDjFeM?t=100

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=18&v=arILTu8VuYU

Attached: Vomit.png (1144x646, 795K)

He literally said he got on his bike and rode three miles to the school because he couldn't believe it was another shooting...how could he have been there while it was going down and not be sure it was a shooting?

Read above. Dont act as braindead as the sjws. He gave a past interview where he says he went back at 6pm on his bike to get footage, sadly this isnt something that slipped past the cracks. Their narrative still stands.
I agree this is one of the weirdest "coincidences", and it is clear they allowed the shooting to happen and had a narrative ready to go into overdrive. But the interview user posted shows the whole "I rode my bike to school" doesnt unravel the story in the way we thought it did. I wasnt aware of that interview and now look like an idiot to my friends for telling them "this is proof Hoggs wasnt at school!"

>hey guys do you like my new suit!!

Attached: BlackpowerHogg.jpg (600x343, 24K)

(((goldberg)))

Attached: (((goldberg))).png (951x535, 675K)

>shills are trying THIS hard to keep this meme relevant

Give it up, you caught fire in a bottle last time and inundated the board with Hoggposting but your time is up, nobody cares, see you next happening. Sage.

this is the most blaire witch project shit i have ever seen in my life... it's a psyop 100%...
kids in the school false flagging running code red drills and interviewing people the same day...
goes home... hears of real shooting...
gets camera and bikes to school...
hides in closet and films again?
lmao!!!!!!

let's hear what cruz has to say now..

Posting for clarity before Sup Forums chases another false lead and discredits itself further. Check the archive link user posted above for the full interview.

Attached: SmartSelectImage_2018-03-26-19-10-00.png (1059x547, 314K)

Snobby rich kids bully a poor autistic kid who's family died unto he started killing them. Then go around saying it was the NRA's fault. God I hate cake eaters like these fucks so much.

You're glowing

Cruz was detained at 3:41 pm. Can't find when everyone was out of the school, but were the students on lockdown still after 6 pm (as depicted in his footage)? Assuming he's truthful about returning, there is still something not adding up here. Do you know when all were out of the lockdown?

Yeah and we all know the original is her ripping up a shooting target. Kiss your guns goodbye NRA shill.

>I got my camera and rode 3 miles to school on my bike because I knew this could not be another mass shooting.
>He was already at school! He left and came back!

It was 9:32PM not AM when he interviewed that girl duh!! It was 5 hours before the shooting, it was 7 hours after, and after he got his Camera and his bike! They all waited for Super Hogg!
>Their narrative still stands Goys!
Fucking KYS, you stupid faggot kike nigger.

>let's hear what cruz has to say now..
Unless he has a sudden diagnosis of something wrong with his vocal chords
Or falls onto a table corner and smashes in his throat
Or he mysteriously goes Aaron Hernandez in his cell

the rest of the interview is a good read. He doesnt know Cruz at all but just keeps talking shit about him

What am I looking at here?

wait NM that was the FOX interview

An identical school 20 minutes away where they filmed the INDOOR FOOTAGE like those snapchat pictures and hogg filming his footage.

They were still inside the school at 9:32pm?

Condensed and source pic attached

2/21/2018
archive.is/bRXmQ
thedailybeast.com/parkland-teen-survivor-david-hogg-welcomes-the-conspiracy-theories
> He was in AP environmental science just before dismissal time on the afternoon of Feb. 14 when he heard the gunshots. Hogg fled the building and joined a crowd of students fleeing in one direction

3/21/2018
youtu.be/IUOkBv6wMhc?t=265
> On the day of the shooting I got my camera, and got on my bike, and rode as fast as I could 3 miles from my house to the school to get as much video and as many interviews as I could

Attached: hogg_in_class.png (819x1322, 402K)

>no YOU'RE the shill!!!!
Ok sweetie, have fun bashing your head against a wall, let me know when you find that smoking gun lol

youtube.com/watch?v=_DW3OWytjpg&t=5s
You tell me Goyim.

Posted to instacuck to redpoll normie Guys go up vote my reddit post instagram.com/p/BgzSmuJhw6H/

Kids are allowed in school buildings at 9:32 pm?

somebody make a short video with each segment one after the other showing that he's lying

He was in the room during the lockdown dude? Kek

Fuck you and your Reddit.

is he talking about the victims or the people he interviewed when he says he wanted to make their voices heard, sounds like the interviewees to me

HEY FAGGOTS
somebody attach together footage from both of these videos:

youtube.com/watch?v=v1Tg9DjDJdg

streamable.com/s4nap

show that he's lying

So he went back here later that night after being there during the day. Come on guys. He is a fraud but this part lines up.

Attached: 1521245171390m.jpg (1024x664, 60K)

they were hiding in the closets.... 9pm...
youtube.com/watch?v=qnd0ZBhn8kM

there's something wrong with the hogg...
i want to hear from kids that were actually there. and i want trey gowdy to do a public interview with the cruz so we can figure out what the fuck is going on here.

Yeah and it's still bright with afternoon light outside. lol.

So why did he go get his camera if he was already filming at 9:32am?

While a senior at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida, Hogg was on campus when the shooter, Nikolas Cruz, a 19-year-old former student at the high school, started shooting with a semi-automatic rifle after pulling the fire alarm. Hogg, who was in his AP environmental science class, told the teacher around 2:30 p.m. that the repeated "pop" sounds the class heard sounded like gunshots

there's a novel idea, get some fucking evidence for once, not all this bullshit that never leads anywhere. you can blow the whole system apart if you just had EVIDENCE, but you guys go back and forth with your silly youtube videos proving nothing

I hate the Hogg but I don’t personally think this makes a difference with a hthe faggots platform. The guy is all talk anyway.

Great argument newfag. My point is He literally said in another interview he went back to school. This makes the CBS clip not be a smoking gun about how he wasnt at school.

>pol sees interview of Hogg saying he rode his bike to school
>pol says this is proof he wasnt at school and that he slipped off script
>user digs up past interview where Hogg says he went back to school on his bike at 6pm to get footage

Stop chasing false leads. There is a lot of shit wrong with Parkland but claiming this is a smoking gun is disinfo at this point, or just being lazy and not looking at his past interview.
The students were being lead out before lockdown, you can see the clips of police leading frantic kids away. It would be interesting to get a specific timeline on Hogg. At what time did he leave the school, and how did he get there if he had to use his bike to go back at 6pm? Did he contact his parents when he went home? Would there be enough time to go back home get his camera then head back to the school?

There is literally video of him interviewing classmates during the shooting

he said he was using his camera phone, which remind me. when he films his friends with it, it is all nice and crisp but when we get camera footage from other kid during the shooting it looks like

Attached: florida shooting dead person.jpg (2261x1914, 200K)

You glow in the dark

2:30 is important. that's a giant leap from the main narrative of 2:20 when they say the shooting happen

>HE WENT HOME TO GET HIS CAMERA AT AROUND 6 AND CAME BACK, IT ALL CHECKS OUT NEWFAG GOYS!

So did he give the interview at 9:32am or 9:32pm?
youtube.com/watch?v=_DW3OWytjpg&t=7s

Which is it schlomo? It's bright outside. The nigger already had his fucking camera on him.

That faggot did not ride his bike 6 miles total to get a marginally better camera just because "the NRA and fox news was there"

how did he make this interview than during the shooting if he wasnt there?
youtube.com/watch?v=0yo5KKh5k3Q
>interview during the ongoing shooting while hiding
>"get rid of guns REEEEEEEEE" is the only theme
>According to the Interviewer (Hoggs) and official timeline done either 5 hours before the shooting happened or 6 hours after the arrest of the shooter (9:32, AM or PM not specified)
sheriff.org/PIO/News/Pages/STONEMAN-DOUGLAS-SHOOTING-TIMELINE-OF-EVENTS-.aspx
you also see the light shining through in the background shortly at around 0:38. so its not 9:32 PM but AM, since PM would be dark in winter meaning it was made before the shooting happened

Furthermore
Same kid doing the interview also is connected to an organisation founded by John "Ya think UR hot shit, dontcha?" Podesta
stateofthenation2012.com/?p=94914

Shooter was also on drugs
naturalnews.com/2018-02-16-psych-drug-shooters-florida-school-shooter-was-on-medication-reports-miami-herald-just-like-nearly-all-the-others.html
like most school shooters are

they already agreed to get rid of the evidence, like they also did in Sandy Hook
fox8.com/2018/02/18/building-where-florida-school-shooting-took-place-likely-to-be-demolished/

On the same day a drill was announced where the kids were told the police would fire blanks around. who didnt have that in school on the same day someone came in to shoot your school up for real?
youtu.be/qp0g2ZFE6Ns

One girl talked with Cruz when the shooting started
youtube.com/watch?v=9H8fMwtxHX0

Also the hoggs kid was on TV a couple of times already to shill against guns, just like most of the other kids you see on TV

Is this the sloppiest False Flag in history?

Attached: let me think about it.jpg (1280x720, 267K)

Attached: 1519276879947.jpg (1181x1080, 271K)

hogg is a liar.
he stole the platform from the kids..
and the media is giving a voice to someone that does not speak for all of them...
the other 3,996 kids have no voice.
cruz has no voice.
the dead have no voice..
the public has no voice..
only the media and the left drones have a voice.

and now they want our guns.

Anyone else surprised the CBS link is still up? I figure'd it would have been deleted by now. They really are slipping.

>this shit again

Attached: prosopagnosia.jpg (849x1600, 353K)

Wtf is that sick fucking philosophizing at the end?

Attached: 3B4C90C1-B51F-4002-B607-B2BB903658D3.jpg (480x405, 60K)

>Posting this with the name I gave it when I created it.
you could make it a webm instead and put your name in the title

time.com/5161034/florida-school-shooting-survivor/
>David Hogg, a senior at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School, knows what gunshots sound like: His father worked in law enforcement, and taught him about weapons and how to handle them. So when Hogg heard a “pop” while sitting in an AP environmental science class around 2:30 p.m. Wednesday, he told his teacher it sounded strangely like a gunshot

>So when Hogg heard a “pop” while sitting in an AP environmental science class around 2:30 p.m. Wednesday, he told his teacher it sounded strangely like a gunshot

>here he

Attached: hogged.jpg (600x343, 24K)

He heard that pop from inside the Freshman building on the complete opposite side of campus. He has a real ear for ballistics.

Chill out newfriend.

Did he claim he used his camera or a phone for those interviews? He could have recorded the interviews with his phone then gone back home to get his camera, then returned to school to get B roll footage like he claims.

The fact that he was asking people what they thought of gun control earlier that morning is one of the worse (((coincidences))) of this case. We are trying to get evidence here, and I am pointing out that his CBS interview does not contradict his past Vox interview where he says he went back to school on his bike at 6pm.
We should be focusing on the student claiming she was walking with Cruz and shots were still being fired, on the bullshit about Cruz only using 10 round mags "because 30rd mags wouldnt fit on his duffle bag", and on the teacher describing the shooter decked out in full body armor.

By focusing on him riding his bike to school *when he claims the same on a previous interview* you are being misdirected. Once again, Hogg saying he rode his bike 3 miles lines up with his previous interview about going back on his bike at 6pm to get extra footage.

Think Sup Forums think. You are supposed to be smarter than La Goblina and the "meme factory" normies for gods sake.

Attached: GataribestgirlwithAK.png (781x671, 900K)

Eyebrows and ears prove that they are not the same person

Is it just me or are the false flags getting sloppier and sloppier each time? i mean back in the day they maybe recycled some actors, but at least they were able to tell their story correctly.
at this point im open to the idea that this is a false false flag, created by trump to redpill people on the methods the government used to do, namely false flag and crisis actors and made it so bad as possible to redpill as many as possible

Wow, checked again

Kek speaks

Why wont Sup Forums accept that school shootings happen instead of trying to dismiss it as hurrr government coverup

I have never seen shills so scared and desperate to get you to ignore something ever.

it doesnt line up with his supposed interview during the ongoing shooting though. also what kid would when he hears about a shooting in his school would instantly grab cam and bike to film? you are right there are other important parts that seem to be ignored, but uncovering how hogg, and thus the others kids, lie is a big part on destroying the whole narrative too