Stoner hate thread

ITT: We hate stoners
1. They stink up the place and think everyone wants to smell their weed
2. They think it is medicine, they are delusional as fuck
3. They think everyone, regardless of mental illness should "try it once"
4. They want it to be "regulated like alcohol" and then deny it will cause any problems like alcohol does (ex. people driving high, neglecting their kids to get high ect.)
5. They are all losers., There are a few successful ones (outliers who succeeded despite use not because of) but the vast majority are fast food employees at best.

Attached: stoner hate.png (1000x1000, 407K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/8kjm5
justice.gov/archive/ndic/pubs11/18862/impact.htm
drugrehab.org/how-does-drug-abuse-affect-society-and-you/
unodc.org/pdf/technical_series_1995-03-01_1.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

streamable.com/8kjm5

Attached: 25jhqe.jpg (547x480, 42K)

I use it because suicide happens if I don't. I love being alive, but life has kicked my ass in the mud since I was born, in every possible aspect. So depression has been with me since my teens. Weed makes it better.
That bit of a serotonin/dopamine rush I get when I smoke is literally what's keeping me from jumping in front of a train.
>inb4 kys degenerate stoner
Not a stoner, I hate their culture and mannerisms as much as the next guy. Just...don't be so quick to pass judgement. You don't know people's reasons for smoking this shit.

>t. Alcoholic

This

I smoke weed nearly everyday, but I don't work in fast food. I work as a manager in a restraunt kitchen and after 8-12 hour days of dealing with shit and customers and customer's shit, there's nothing wrong with having a nice joint to relax.

If that makes me degenerate, then no regrets.

enjoy your anxiety problems in the future

I was gonna read this but then I decided to pack my bong and do something more productive.

Attached: KaliYuga.jpg (849x1200, 100K)

cringe.

This.
I'm glad people are becoming hip to marijuanas bullshit. Of all of the potheads I knew in high school not one of them can hold a job or stay in school

Genius level contribution, seriously. Wow, just powerful

Attached: Confused.jpg (300x300, 52K)

take that shit back to 9gag

but meme aside I agree

DUDE WEED LMAO
kys degenerate.

i personally am indifferent to stoners, mind u im in arizona so there are more serious drugs flooding the streets then a drug for hipsters.

also im droping a red pill cuz this is clearly a slide thread cuz its not like we talk about stoners and weed all the time.

dont forget if u want to respond to sage

Attached: germany.jpg (3936x3706, 2.34M)

Nigga my weed smells like blueberry pancakes, the fuck outta here

As a fellow stoner I advise you to switch jobs to something you like rather than trying to patch the mental damage it does to you with drugs.
Weed is recreational and you should treat it as such lest it fill the void in your heart and turn you into the anxious, lazy stereotypical stoner that Quentin warned us about. Weed is ok when everything in your life is ok.

Attached: weed researcher.jpg (1920x1167, 1.07M)

cringe.

DUDE WEED LMAO

Weed is seriously one of the most terrible things that was ever introduced into my life in any capacity. The biggest pothead I ever knew turned into a tranny, literally all potsmokers I know have been disaffected blasé fucks that only truly care about or regard other people who smoke weed and their own weird circles.
My best friend is a legitimate alcoholic but he's outperformed everyone I've ever known and is a millionaire before the age of 30 by having an actual career, no stroke of luck shit.

I'm buying weed right now

>As a fellow stoner
*As a fellow degenerate
ftfy

I've been called worse. You contribute nothing.

Why would I kill myself? I have a great career, a hot girlfriend and a bright future. You on the other hand have only your childlike emotions and anger toward those who enjoy a plant while living productive lives. Once you can convince someone to play with your pee pee I think you will calm down a bit and focus on the things that really matter, like stopping the international jew and getting the shitskins out of our countries.

Attached: Nofunfaggot.jpg (600x634, 103K)

i dont care about your life, go write a blog about it, faggot.

Nice blog, stoner.

Reminder
Quentin is a faggot

>all that shit.jpeg
kill yourself, sodomite.

kys double nigger

You must be 18+ to browse

the delusion is real

Attached: 1520016686537s.jpg (250x204, 6K)

>legitimate alcoholic
>and is a millionaire before the age of 30

i would say that he is a millionaire despite of his condition, honestly most alcoholics i know tend to be in worse straights then most stoners. Mind u weed is the most overrated drug that has ever existed.

It keeps you off alcohol which makes you dumb.
Can't play vidya on booze.
Total game Zen.
Also VR is nice.
In fact see you. Guess what I'm going to do.

Why are you here then?

go get cucked by emu

>bideo gaems and weed xD
You're just arming the people opposing you.

Lol, stay salty and die mad.

Attached: Lastking.gif (200x150, 1.65M)

It's highly addictive to me, and it keeps me from accomplishing anything positive. Fuck it im done

Attached: Ati2yEh.png (500x562, 362K)

>Can't play vidya on booze
false i can play games drunk, its almost a requirement for assassins creed givin that these games could be played by someone who recently underwent a lobotomy and this individual would still find the difficulty lacking.

DUDE
WEED
LMAO

Lol, thanks leaf. Have you prepped Mohammed today?

Attached: warmongers.jpg (1920x958, 368K)

No u

weed is pretty great, but obviously anyone with a regular dopamine-producing habit (like, posting on Sup Forums) is gonna have problems

basically what im saying is op is a faggot and the "stoners" he hates probably have a better hold on their lives and their vice than he does spending hours a day on a troll/dissident honeypot forum

you need to shop quintins face on the first one then the stoner on the bottom, if no ones going to do it i might. if it gets people to stop talking about pot like this is 420chan.

Yes, I would also say "despite", he's not typical at all. But I was just comparing his case to literally any weed person I've ever known and I've been around hundreds it seems like.

>a manager in a restraunt kitchen
You realize if you laid off the drugs and studied that you could find a better job where you wouldn't be having to deal with customers' shit. Stay complacent, Cheech. I'm sure you'll be as happy as your cohort in comfy executive jobs when you're in your forties.

Attached: 1521419240392.png (605x342, 23K)

How many of you anti stoners are overweight? You cost the taxpayer more than stoners.

Fatty.

I miss quentin

Biggest issue I have with stoners is the "lol whatever i do what i want" attitude.
Think about your fellow white man and how you're negatively impeding on his life before you act selfishly. Don't be a nigger.

You can't honestly tell me that relying on a drug is a good thing.

>being this big of a faggot
We get it, you don't get pussy.

The joint just got 2 grams longer

Attached: 1487211759283m.jpg (1024x576, 77K)

t. DUDE

ITT: people too scared to talk to a drug dealer stereotyping those who aren't as loser stoners

There's a difference between using a drug and letting it become your life.

>Tfw smoking a fat j rn & listening to synthwave
Dude,stoners are shit
Weed Is degenerate if you let it take hold of you and it becomes a vice

lol it sounds like you need a toke, friendo.

do you even realize the amount of tax money that will be gained once it's legalized cross country? the benefits far outweigh the cons.

also not to mention the fact it is illegal in the first place is stupid as fuck.

I'm about to quit smoking weed after 13 years. Time for me to get my shit together and finish my degree. Weed makes me procrastinate too much, that's the only reason why I'm stopping. I need to focus on my education.
I'm also quitting video games since I only like them when I'm high.

why are "stoners" (cringe) always so upset and mad? aren't you all supposed to be relaxed?

Cool, then never again drink coffee or alcohol. And don't eat sugar, because that activates the same neuroreceptors most drugs do.

>valuing money more than moral
>tfw the money from tax will just be used to enable the same dead beat stoners

>mad because he cant buy weed

Butt hurt millenial kike

Weed smells better than you look. Guaranteed

I have not smoked in 2 months after smoking daily for 4 months then couple times a week for 5 months and I really am craving this shit hard. I don't know if I should stay clean I miss that feeling of everything feeling great

t. edgy teen

>Multiple post shitting all over weed and stonerz
>WHY U ALL MAD BROS? CRIMGE

>I have a cup of coffee to wake up a bit more in the morning
>I USE WEED BECAUSE SUICIDE HAPPENS IF I DON'T.

Exactly. I don't drink alcohol or coffee so that I don't fall for the same risk. Sugar is only for special occasions like birthdays, but I avoid it as much as I can.

>why are people reacting negatively when i call them names and try to bully them?

>degenerate stoner!
>socially inept fatty!
How are we ever going to establish an ethno-state when we devolve into shit-flinging monkeys as soon as someone does something we don't like?

Attached: hopeanuoli7.jpg (400x300, 17K)

TopB8

What gives a man the sovereignty over another man to tell him how to treat his body?

I smoked a gram+ a day for 5 years with only a 24 day break, and I've been off for 2 weeks.

Once you get past a certain milestone it becomes much easier.

For me, it was when the "fever" dreams stopped.

I'm barely above homeless, poor as all fuck and with health issues. I have a steady jub but no health insurance. Weed replaces at least 3 meds, I buy 1 eight every month for 40 bucks, and I take 3 hits every night using a small glass pipe. It's all I need, and it does help.
I'n not relying on weed, I'm doing what it takes to survive.

At least stoners don't think it's perfectly normal to take a break at work do smoke every hour. And they don't smell as bad as most tobacco smokers do, either.

because im better than you.

Attached: b94f5e4526c7ac6fe902ece953c48e3d--willy-wonka-chocolate-factory.jpg (564x564, 46K)

Nobody like fat people. They aren’t even people desu

Haha no you're not, I'm American

Exactly my point. Weed is a symptom from a life of problems and bad decisions.

Attached: 1521920805099.png (1024x689, 1.07M)

it destroys the fabric of society

Attached: d78.png (680x723, 442K)

You don't know about me more than what I've said, the rest is speculation on your part.
Believe what you will.

But you still use it at all. You're a slave to the chemical release that tasty foods offer, even if infrequently.

For some sad people yeah, but sad people have been crutching on alch since it was invented.

Also like clockwork, prohibitionist squares have zero problems with alcohol. And if you do, it was only after president daddy sold you on another lie.

>citation needed

get off my board, degenerate

Attached: JkaOx.png (1000x852, 146K)

>citation needed

I smoked weed pretty much every day for about 2 years before I stopped 'cause it started giving me acute panic attacks every time I smoked any, however I have friends who have smoked for way longer and haven't run into any adverse effects.
What I'm saying is that a lot of the side-effects are dependent on the person, I wouldn't recommend anyone to take that risk though, because the effects can be permanent.

What would you do to help him overcome his addiction and suicidal thoughts?
Go cold turkey and hope for the best?

So I'm less degenerate than you. I'm okay with that, and I know I can do better. Will you?

YUO DUN SOMKE WEED SO UOY MUS BE ALCHOL

I'm neither you fucking faggot

Lets see would I rather be bored or stoned? I could pursue a useless hobby lile guitar instead of smoking. Spend all my time getting metal stink on my calous fingers so I can make a youtube vid for 300 views. Or I could high and play video games.
Don't kid yourself your accomplishments are so minor they will vanish after your death. Might as well enjoy your time here.

Did you try Lucy before you started having the attacks?

I did and I started getting psychosomatic chest pains

justice.gov/archive/ndic/pubs11/18862/impact.htm

drugrehab.org/how-does-drug-abuse-affect-society-and-you/

unodc.org/pdf/technical_series_1995-03-01_1.pdf

Attached: 983.jpg.png (680x680, 363K)