Fat is stored in the balls. Change my mind

Attached: fat.png (609x505, 295K)

toenails like that disgust me.
and yes, fat becomes energy. for fuck sake this is basic science.

>Change my mind
Only if you're cute. What do you look like?

how can fat be stored in the balls, if pee is already in there ?

Attached: ja nee is klar.jpg (1024x576, 25K)

this

commies cant do science. thats why they always fail at agriculture and starve

>commie wants to know where fat is stored
it's not like this would be useful knowledge for you

how can pee pee be stored in balls when sperm is already there ?

Attached: IMG_9727.jpg (121x118, 6K)

Did pewdiepie upload anything today or no?

it gets converted into energy

Attached: catabolism-of-proteins-and-fats-and-sugars.gif (594x504, 16K)

Did CNN seriously just try to tell me that I exhale more than I inhale

>fat isn't converted into energy when you lose weight

??????????????????

what retardation is this?

>pee and semen are mutually exclusive
Sit down old man.

Attached: IMG_0932.jpg (458x599, 168K)

it changes consistency for babby

If fat was converted into energy, 1 lbs of human fat burned would give you 40 Megajoules of energy (via E=mv^2), which is about a third of the energy of the Krakatoa eruption.

Yes, because your body produces gas which it then puts into your lungs to be exhaled. That matter originally entered your body as liquids or solids.

>Megajoules
Pettajoules. Not sure how I mixed that up.

Sperm comes from your dick faggot. Pee comes from balls.

I think what they mean is that fat cells shrink when you lose weight, they don't go anywhere. but the fatty acids contained within do get converted into energy. Clearly they are baiting people into a response.

That's like saying gasoline isn't converted into energy because some off it is released as Carbon monoxide.

>1 lb fat
>3500 calories
>not Calories (or kcal)
14.644 MJ

Don't worry burger, this is our punishment for not understanding calorie and Calorie.

I didnt know fat could undergo nuclear fission.

What about women, where does fat get stored?

>fat isn't converted by the metabolic pathways at a 100% efficiency rating

>therefore fat is not converted into energy the body uses

Are you braindead?

You also mixed up the energy equation. It should be E = mc^2, not E = mv^2.

One ball for pee, one for sperm.
Settled science.

Why do you think we have two balls?

mindblown

user the human body is not efficient.

>wannabe physicists attempts to undermine ketosis

Here's a nice summary: I have no clue how biochemical reactions take place in the body, so I'm just going to act like physics solves everything. Read a book, fag.

Also you're using E = mc^2 to indicate a biological molecules total potential energy, in the context of metabolism, which is literally pure retardation.

Why do science illiterate retards speak about things they know NOTHING about?

in the case of communists fat tends to be stored inside the skull first because nature abhors a vacuum

So the guy I knew in my childhood who was born with only 1 ball was kinda screwed?

The irony is that a high-fat diet helps you lose weight far faster than a high-carb diet.

This is of course in a 70-80% fat (as part of calories) diet.

>But burgers

Which have these useless buns that do nothing but fuck up your insulin sensitivity.

how can commies ever recover

No, thats nigger. Commies dont get fat. You need food for this.

if you edge for several hours, your cum will be really watery

by this function, we know that god intended for sex to be brief, because the longer sex goes on, the more urine-like semen becomes

fat is stored in your mom

And niggers get food? Oh right, WHF

Attached: 3267b7f6-9247-47ea-a798-2fbbd739da11.jpg (1750x1109, 320K)

Sperm is heavy and rests in the bottom of the balls. Pee is lighter and floats on top. That's why you have to convulse hard before sperms come out, and also why men should not into handstands.

Depends. The question is, if he lacked the pee one, then where did it goes ? And if the other, did he pissed in his gf ?

>ITT: People who don't know what "converted to energy" means.

You have two testicles for that specific reason. If both testicles are filled with pee then you poop. That's how it works.

Sperm is in the willy! If I squeeze my balls does sperm come out of somewhere? No! Only if I squeeze my willy!

When fat is burned it is exhaled. It's an interesting metabolic process.

He's going to become the next Hitler from all that pent up, poorly stored pee.

Oh yeah, plenty. We feed them for unknowned reasons.

Wrong. Extremely.

1 lb is 3600 kCalories, enough energy to heat 3.6L of water from 0 to 99.96 C. Your numbers are stupid off.

@165515151
>the entire mass of triglycerides is converted to energy
>fat goes through nuclear fission to produce energy

gave me a hearty chuckle user, thanks

That's not a fair way to describe their intention. When lay people use "converted to energy", they mean the results of non-100% efficient processes you fucking dork.

>in this post: pedantic autist

shshhstshutthefuckup smith and wesson/freedom hater

You unironically make the same mistake they do, however.

>fat converted into energy
isn't the same statement as
>mass of the fat converted into energy

Of course, the process you're imagining will still have photon byproducts. So, the fat was converted into photons, not energy.

>fat is not converted into pure energy theretofore it provides 0 energy

FUG!

I never saw him piss come to think of it, so where did it go indeed? Maybe he was a wizard?

Attached: 77015925.jpg (208x250, 32K)

>Trump didn't get the most votes therefore he got none of them
holy fuck this all comes down to it being HER TURN

Attached: 1489763942053.jpg (251x242, 19K)

Go troll /sci/ or something faggot, most people here arent even smart enough to understand your retardation

No shit. I was explaining the pedantry of the article.

>The human body is not a magical reactor that magically turns mass into energy
>Therefore you cannot describe the metabolic process by which the body derives energy to function from food as "converting to energy"

Holy shit I knew you browsed Sup Forums

Attached: 4L_VvOiRXlH.jpg (1125x623, 87K)

wow, you're right, the fat molecules are not LITERALLY turned into energy, incredible

except that in the loose language of the phrase we are using "fat is converted into energy" we are clearly implying that the MASS of fat deposit is, GENERALLY, broken down into biologically usable energy in the catabolic pathways for lipids

How can the balls store pee, sperm, and fat if they also store balls?

Attached: 1521421609728.png (549x780, 1.06M)

TITS OR GTFO
>sage

sounds like the article was written by someone trying to explain why you should still be stuffing your mouth with chocolate cake pizza at 4 in the morning. You need healthcare if you're a fat piece of shit

Well, an explaination would be that he didnt stored it, and had to wear diapers.

Converting to energy means
Fat + O2 --> CO2 + H2O + Heat
You stupid burgers should know that, you are 56% fat

It is also stored in the benis when the balls run out of room for sperm, pee and balls.
That's why when you wake up in the morning and your benis is taller.

Attached: 1499381802761.jpg (300x300, 55K)

The global warming question has been solved by Hans. Fatties kill polar bears when they become thinner.

cute picture

Attached: KEGG-Intermediary-Metabolism.png (5764x3556, 1.22M)

>You need healthcare if you're a fat piece of shit

Most fat people don't let Leptin do its' magic. The rough simplistic sketch of the process is this..

1. Fat Lard eats a lot of shitty carbs
2. In diets with far different macros, Leptin would kick in and be a limiter on appetite.
3. Insulin resistance (remember, carbs are just broken down into simple sugars) kicks in and cucks Leptin from working its magic

Not only that but 3x meals a day fucks over your body's garbage collecting mechanisms that kick in once you reach a fasting state after 8-12 hours without food.

America is a land that would rather treat acute illnesses than take simple steps to prevent illnesses in the first place.

I dont know why, but i kek'ed. Fuck you.