FACEBOOK CONFIRMED UNDER FTC INVESTIGATION. STOCKS PLUMMET!

qz.com/1237634/cambridge-analytica-scandal-confirmation-of-ftc-probe-pushes-facebooks-10-day-market-loss-to-90-billion/
archive.li/nlkXe
>The US Federal Trade Commission has confirmed that it is investigating Facebook over its privacy practices, following recent revelations that data firm Cambridge Analytica harvested and exploited tens of millions of users’ data without their permission. Facebook’s stock renewed its downward slide, bringing the company’s total loss of market value to around $90 billion since the scandal broke 10 days ago.

>“The FTC takes very seriously recent press reports raising substantial concerns about the privacy practices of Facebook. >Today, the FTC is confirming that it has an open non-public investigation into these practices,” said Tom Pahl, acting director of the FTC’s Bureau of Consumer Protection, in a statement.

Attached: 1515632056992.png (1030x1372, 957K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mintpressnews.com/israels-online-shadow-operations/238666/
archive.is/sMsxH
fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
rt.com/news/415417-israel-online-propaganda-campaign/
archive.is/bdyTW
twitter.com/familyunequal/status/967604389706977281
archive.fo/joQo3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Just wait until people find out they've been selling user data to the Chinese Communist government.

good, fuck zuck

>Just wait until people find out they've been selling user data to the Chinese Communist government.

KIKE DETECTED

Attached: 1514010993192.jpg (1550x1161, 373K)

Bahahahaha! Fuck Facebook!

Google and Twitter are next

Good.

This was planned all along, zuck is tired of being the face of facebook and wants to move onto bigger jewier things.

Attached: 1502033579183.jpg (1088x1376, 1002K)

Attached: 1519804775918.png (1093x1241, 1.8M)

>damage control
You kikes are practically on the brink of suicide

>selling
*giving

Marxists actually think aiding the CCP for free will help spread communism globally.

As planned theyre going to consolidate all social networks and implement a non-anonymity framework.

Israel gets the data from all tech companies

mintpressnews.com/israels-online-shadow-operations/238666/
archive.is/sMsxH
>Israel’s Online Shadow Operations
>Numerous well funded, organized projects by and for Israel work to flood social media with pro-Israel
propaganda, while blocking facts Israel dislikes. The projects utilize Israeli soldiers, students, American teens and others, and range from infiltrating Wikipedia to influencing YouTube. Some operate out of Jewish Community Centers in the U.S.

fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
>Why Facebook and Google Are Complying With Israel to Delete Certain Content

rt.com/news/415417-israel-online-propaganda-campaign/
archive.is/bdyTW
>Israel launches secret squad to challenge negative image & boycott campaign

Attached: 1520516934297.jpg (3986x2135, 2.34M)

Good goy believe the smokescreen. Everyone was already getting tired of facebook.

2018 might rival 2016 as one of the best years in recent memory

Google is the Pentagon since DARPA. Nothing will happen to them, but twitter is fucked desu

I had a run in with the FTC. Someone in ND claimed my unemployment benefits. Took 4 months and loads of paperwork to get those back checks. They called it a clerical error, not impressed.

Google is fucked you complete moron. They gave Israel top secret classified technology and are a treasonous entity. Alphabet is gonna get ripped to shreds

>They gave Israel top secret classified technology

Like i said, nothing will happen to them.

Attached: 1510035911996.jpg (909x987, 360K)

Are ppl stil using fbibook in 2018, thought it died like 4 years ago.

I wish.

bump

>(((alphabet))) ripped to shreds
>by our ZOG

No you retard. The fucking ZOG is going down too. Israel won't even exist by the end of this year.

How

Ehhh, facebook has records of your calls and texts if you have an app on your phone. Literally was what Pokemon Go was too. A CIA, or government funded game. The person who envisaged Google Earth was a former spy, and his company made a game that was remade later. Received CIA funds. Its like the government is using corporations. Cambridge A is a scapegoat. No Bill of Rights on the internet, because its private they can get away with anything when you sign up and 'agree' to something you didn't read. Its almost like corporations and government collaborate to bypass the law by favors. Weird.

What do you mean how? By exposing their lies and draining the swamp and because Trump spent the entire last year meeting with world leaders to prepare.

The stock ended in the green today you dumb nigger

Well, I suppose we can dream.

Maybe we’ll get to read about it in one of those happening threads that are totally never fake.

>Israel won't even exist by the end of this year.

LOL at actually believing this.

checked
Yah how silly is that, because it would take about three generations when the the world imposes a ban on blood imports to israel

Doubt it. The left and right may fight like cats and dogs over most things. But finding out all your private info was sold to profile you to sell you more stuff? That will piss off everyone.

bump

I'd say Mark Zuckerberg is on suicide watch but we all know robots can't self-terminate.

Attached: 276wn2.jpg (402x737, 79K)

He also did a massive stock selloff last week

twitter.com/familyunequal/status/967604389706977281

ARMED GOYIM ARE BAD FOR JEWS!

archive it

Done.
archive.fo/joQo3

good work

Attached: 1494802010883.png (685x723, 32K)

As much as i love seeing Facebook get fucked, this whole thing is bullshit. They wrapped up every liberal agenda into this bullshit.

We thought this was anti Trump. Even that was weird because the data mining is exactly what Google and even Thiels company do for a living. Everyone does it. Phone apps do it. It changed nothing.

Now niggers are saying that because of CA taking too much money from pro brexit causes for their shady data mining services, all of brexit is illegal.

Channel 4 now shows up all over YouTube with purple themed everything and diatribes by cucks about how goncerned they were with CA and how they hate brexit now.

This shit is some creepy fucking massive shill campaign against brexit and Trump and god knows what else over shit reported on years ago triggered by a Veritas style video of some old faggot bragging about wildly illegal shit that isn't even mentioned in any Trump or Brexit business. The hidden cam was just to trigger this story. Everything else was planned long in advance. It's creepy as fuck.

Just wait until people find out for how much money their data was sold
> 5.20$

Attached: Average-Price-of-Internet-Login-Credential-on-Dark-Web-Graph[1].jpg (511x480, 50K)

>t. Mark Zuckerberg

Attached: 1514406171872.png (700x645, 448K)

So what you're saying is that I should buy fb stock.

NOICE

If i was zuc i would have dumped everything on ipo, bought an island, and filled it with far more attractive gooksluts than his wife. He's getting fucked here, but his share price never should have exceeded .1 ipo price anyway.

Jews

Attached: Mark Zuckerberg drops Hawaiian land lawsuits after outcry - The Verge.png (952x881, 620K)

I’m laughing so fucking hard picturing all the H1B poo in loos and mystery meat diversity hires tearing up over losing their stock options and cereal bar privileges lol

Attached: 86B80995-D8C5-4B20-BE0B-C05E8F4AE567.jpg (410x368, 35K)

Cramer is already trying to pump it back up, saying it’s oversold

don’t fall for this meme. everyone will get back in on the bounce, but they’ll race for the exit as soon as they realize it’s not going to break back through downward resistance

facebook is fucking toast and i’m loving it. if she bounces back to mid-high 160’s, i’m going to short the ever loving shit out of it

Attached: image.jpg (640x1136, 249K)

Kek. Finally deactivated my Facebook today (I know, I'm a good goy)

I downloaded my Facebook history. For some reason Moby is listed as one of the advertisers who has gotten my contact info. Like, why? I don't like him or his pages, I have never listened to him on Spotify. This is some weird shit.

moby is a pedophile

Attached: 1519336577291.jpg (2692x2004, 2.66M)