School shooter was former emo kid who was bullied

Bullied by, you guessed it- the same el goblino kids who are pushing for gun control.
What do you think of this pol? Did he do this because they all bullied him?

Attached: IMG_4653.jpg (600x762, 133K)

Other urls found in this thread:

knowyourmeme.com/memes/navy-seal-copypasta?full=1
m.youtube.com/watch?v=MWkvNxEqUpQ
youtube.com/watch?v=9H4KgHyJ5gA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

She is one to talk. WTF is up with her eyes?

poor girl's still learning how to do makeup

We dont have a bullying issue. We have a gun control issue. People who are bullied arent supposed to react with violence. They had no right for revenge. Il

The people who bullied cruz did nothing wrong. They didnt deserve to die because the nra supports white privilaged males to own assualt weapons.

kill yourself you unfunny retard.

I think it was a mix of bully and his life being already shit, I doubt he would do it if his life was ok and he was being bullied or if his life was shit and no one did anything to him. These faggots are just puppets, I would not be surprised if they had scripts.

The issue is zero tolerance. Kids don't fight back because they get punished. As a parent, I encourage my kids to fight back as long as they don't lay their hands on the other person first.

Parenting is the problem.

if you can't laugh at yourself you're going to have a hard time in this world

20/18 Gas the school teachers online school now!

He should have finished the job Hoggs and crew desu

Attached: b070a041f822d03b88db42b8702f309c.jpg (870x1305, 284K)

Back in my day trolling meant something

I find it hilarious that we focus on gun control instead of bullying everytime there's a school shooting. I was never bullied when I was in school but if I was, shit I'd have probably wanted to shoot up my school too. Cruz is still a faggot though he should have hunted down his bullies and shot them instead of shooting innocent people.

Cowards of Broward deflect towards gun control to keep everyone from pointing out the shooter himself called 911 saying he was going to do this, then hung around outside as the kids bled out.

Leftist shits at his school deflect towards gun control to keep everyone from pointing out they bullied an orphan.

Attached: 1486493202583.gif (500x357, 358K)

It's the point. It's to say these kids pushing gun control, had a hand in pushing the mentally ill further. Leave the pickled retards alone

Attached: IMG_0372.jpg (600x542, 50K)

it was practically self defence

we fucking suck now look at how bad our trolls are
wtf happened we used to be the greatest

LUL 53%

We got bored with our opponents. They weren't good enough sport so we play roshambo with each other.

That's how she's making fun of the emo kids.

i agree, my kid carries a .45 on him at school in case they try bullying him

Is honestly insulting the way you're baiting

He was also bullied by his half Negro half Jew younger brother, life doesn't get much shittier.

>the drama kids were bullying the emos
Could've sworn in high school social hierarchy that drama kids = emos in terms of weirdos

I wish he had gotten the goblino.

Figures.

Don't fix societies real problems, allow for the victimization of more people.

Since /pol is 95% awkward middle school incels, yes /pol thinks bullying is responsible for everything.

Maybe you kids should stop larping online and go make and hang out with some real friends. But first take a shower. You gross incels can't do basic hygiene.

And then, do not be yourself. Yourself is a gross incel who larps for Trump on an anime website. No one wants that. Pretend to be someone not as faggy.

>INGRAHAM: Tell us about that gazebo area where certain kids sit in the lunchroom. Owens gazebo or something like that where some of the outcasts sit. He wasn't even welcome in that area where, again, it was in social media, some of the freaks in school sit because they're not accepted in the rest of the school. Tell me about that.

>HOGG: Yes. So, he sat in an area that sadly many students refer to as -- I'm not going to say it on TV. But it's an area where very unique kids sit and children that are interested in things that are more extracurricular and outside of school and have amazing interests and are just as valuable as any student in this school.
>But the fact that he was outcasted by those people, I would say it doesn't say a lot. But actually, it does say a lot because here at Stoneman Douglas High School, we like to accept everyone for who they are. We like to bring everyone in and just embrace who they are.
And sadly, with this person, he didn't feel that way. He didn't feel accepted and that may have been part of the reason why he did this horrible atrocity that should never have happened.

>HOGG: Yes. I did not know the shooter personally, but I know many people that did know him.
let me talk shit about Cruz..oh I didn't know him though

Attached: sleepy.png (678x822, 479K)

If one person just tried to be friends with this kid or one adult just took the time to give a fuck, this could all have been prevented.

We should spread this ASAP
Their whole argument is based on perceived moral superiority. If they even acknowledge this their momentum will grind to a halt. We have to make them acknowledge it

this school has 3000+ people and it seem like everyone knew Nick Cruz. He like the most popular kid at Douglas

Attached: cruz hog.png (584x832, 899K)

Would be interesting to know the religion of the kids at the "emo gazebo"
Were the non-jews "ostracized"

What if he killed the 17 worst ones and these are just the leftovers? Could you imagine being stuck with those kids for 12 fucking years?

You must be retarded to post something like that here unironically. You might want to try the Reddit website for discussions with other boomers.

Because Canada kept going for easy (You)s.

>(You)

Say that in real life and get shot bitch you know it's true.

The last time we were pushed into a corner we put Trump in office. Keep pushing though. I'm sure this time it'll work out.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

>emo gazebo
sounds awesome

Attached: d548b6fd66e05357e23e97b18abcb646.jpg (345x500, 62K)

The witness teacher said the tactical cop was the one shooting.

the litmus creature said the retractable dog was the one pooping.

You want me to post her video dog pole smoker?

Jesus, this is 8 years old
knowyourmeme.com/memes/navy-seal-copypasta?full=1

no u

Attached: 27972070_1927231997592531_3692511011425271509_n.jpg (234x170, 6K)

>8 years old
>still great at making edgy little boys pretending to be tuff on the webs look silly

All loose ends must be tied then. But yes I can

m.youtube.com/watch?v=MWkvNxEqUpQ

>tell him no
>he posts it anyways
its just me n you in this thread buddy im leaving now have fun

Well this fits my personal bias about gun grabbing liberals, assholes that worry about getting shot for being an asshole to the wrong person.

Attached: downloadfile-1.jpg (375x375, 48K)

lol what a pussy

>yes /pol thinks bullying is responsible for everything
No, Sup Forums thinks it might, just maybe, motivate people to take revenge. Like humans do when they are hurt.
Fuck off, boomer.

my kid could go either way at this point, what do i do in either situation?

Even without the guns a kid like that could of made a pipe bomb in your land anyway leaf.
Bullying of the 2000's is more passive aggressive than the bullying of 20-30 years ago, kids don't have a way to push back so they bottle it up and do stupid shit like this.

I still think there is poetic justice to mass shooters at school.

If he didn't why not shoot up a mall or somewhere else?

t. Bully

>/pol

Attached: 1389395383149s.jpg (108x124, 3K)

They are cultivating evil in kids to make them easier to control. Guilt anxiety is a helluva leash.

Attached: schoolgirl.gif (245x184, 1006K)

Lock up yer guns

I mean by glorifying and normalizing "bullying" by glorious revolutionary comrade Goblina and those holding her on the media pedestal.

Gingers have no souls.

Why the fuck did he shoot some randoms instead of Hogg and Queen Dyke?

Probably. These cool kid SJW's are basically the cool kid SJW's from 21 Jump Street.

David Hogg is Dave Franco.

Attached: bullying.gif (485x269, 2.46M)

Who says they were random- evil Jew spawn is my guess.
How to be a patsy and hero at the same shot out

and during one of the worst shill raids i have ever seen on here at that.

Welcome to Sup Forums
You're here forever

That's where he fucked up. Fucking dumb cunt, shoot the people who affected you. If he shot his bullies he would of won. But instead he shot at random like the retard he is.

I fought back and then more people ganged up on me. I won the mind battle against zero tolerance but it just made me think almost every rule and standard was arbitrary. It's to the point I no longer care what social norm I break. When you grow up with irrational rules and policies and regularly break them this is how you end up

cumia did a good bit on this on infowars with how they did away with valentines day, then did the sticker shit on the lockers.

This. He was legit nuts, and the police were cowards.

youtube.com/watch?v=9H4KgHyJ5gA

>dad dies when he's young
>already not the most attractive kid and probably mentally fucked up from his home life
>no friends
>school picks on kid
>kid retaliates
>Kid doesn't even get counseling or even a voice to speak because people are talking about guns
>the only attention he'll ever get is from Sup Forums and people in prison
God damn

>People who are bullied arent supposed to react with violence.
It's things like this that make me empathize with school shooters

Attached: There can be no hope in this hell - no hope at all.png (1000x1000, 671K)