BREAKING: EXPLOSIVE PACKAGES SENT TO MULTIPLE MILITARY BASES IN THE DC AREA

>BREAKING: Military investigating multiple suspicious packages with 'apparent explosive components' at several U.S. military installations in the Washington, D.C., area - WRCTV

Attached: U.S._Marine_Sam_Hyde.png (1072x787, 2.16M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Breaking911/status/978390397364862976?s=19
nbcwashington.com/news/local/Suspicious-Packages-Found-at-Several-Military-Installations-in-DC-Area-477970913.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

twitter.com/Breaking911/status/978390397364862976?s=19

Attached: Siren.gif (200x200, 26K)

nbcwashington.com/news/local/Suspicious-Packages-Found-at-Several-Military-Installations-in-DC-Area-477970913.html

Attached: 1501459789063.jpg (540x540, 15K)

Copycat?

MOSSAD

BAN BOMBS RIGHT NOW... ohhhh

Someone has to stop this man!

"Bombs found in military bases"
Yea, that's usually where they are stored

Did they ever find the missing CDC guy?
Crap this could be the Zombie Apocalypse and I’ve been getting my life together.

>ban assault bombs.

That should solve the problem.

It's amazing seeing all you shills say this same line OVER AND OVER. You kikes must be on damage control. Expected these to blow up.

ISRAEL BTFO AGAIN!

The real Austin bomber is still free.

Thats cuz its a mossad operation with multiple people

Why attack the military?

probably to blame it on some Iranians or some shit

Those Wiley Iranians. They do have ninjas and shit.

too bad your false flags won't work and Trump won't acknowledge shit, you don't get the gratification. And then Israel is gonna be wiped off the map.

God I hope so.

>Dry run

Plant it on russians. With the new Yuan contracts the Fed will need a war to keep things going.

SAM HYDE CAN'T KEEP GETTING A WAY WITH IT

Get Mueller on the case, he's an expert on this type of shit

Yeah, but nothing is going to work. This russia scare is coming out of nowhere and doesn't make sense at all. Couple that with the fact that nobody trusts the MSM and the Jews have no power.

You already know he will. No one can do a thing to stop this mad man.

what bases? I just got back from work at Ft. Belvoir

You answered your own question. Think about what happened after 9/11. It gave them enough time to run wild in the background of a patriotic propaganda blitz that is still going on. They will need another big distraction to complete what the Trump election fucked up.
You just have to remember its a grand chessboard and the Deep State isnt the only player

Probably a final battle between NatSoc spaceships and bluebeam kikes imo

Go to sleep Tim, you are drunk. Nothing to see.

>explosive components

Proly some soap or detergent boxes been blown by the wind

Stop! I can only get so erect!

Attached: 1484472038275.jpg (1024x1008, 586K)

Thank you op need more sam pics.
Post ur rare sam's please.

Exactly

It's not an attack....its what they would call a "reminder" when Israel attacks the US....

Here is how they signed their Inter-Office Memo's

Attached: MossadAnonymous.jpg (855x425, 89K)

Attached: 1516121745521.png (1892x426, 311K)

They wont find much of him, but they might find his children.

Attached: Flood_Carrier_Form_H3.png (1900x3310, 3.38M)

Is the deepshate literally insuring on our govt?

Attached: IMG_20180326_0504451~2.jpg (1365x1821, 598K)

Is there now a continuation of the same scenario?

Now its been escalated to a coordinated series of 5 suspicious packages that are made to be found all containing pieces of a complete bomb....

Some look like that they were stuffed with one or two pieces of a working bomb....others with residues?

These are covers for the planting of another bomb. Something that is being made and that these are leftovers that match a complete bomb being prepped for an attack.

I am betting that the threat to US military establishments will be seen as a direct warning to not intervene in one of the major international attacks.

They are patterned to be recognized for their traits...you can see that all as clear as day in reference to the proximity to the Austin bomber and the fact that there have been numerous other affairs being planned.

Attached: DC Packages Inactive.jpg (680x842, 169K)