Was Hisoka a pedo?

Was Hisoka a pedo?

Other urls found in this thread:

sankakucomplex.com/2011/06/17/girls-prefer-shonen-manga-to-shoujo-manga/
comicvine.gamespot.com/profile/foxxfireart/blog/challenge-of-the-demographics-men-and-women/87487/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Obviously. He stared at Gon and Killua's asses and wanted to fuck Kalluto.

He's a carnal omnicidal sensualist psychopathic predator. (that's the most accurate description of him at least)

He thinks of people as food to be devoured or left to ripen so that he might enjoy them later whilst lying to himself thinking he's above it all and a showboating magician who is more complex than he really is.

Netero thought he was simply an animal during the Hunter exame and that's exactly what he is.

his backstory from ishida did a ok job of expanding his charactere

He's not attracted to children per se, but to the thought and act of fighting strong opponents. Just seems like someone with a really hard power kink who is not very picky with the rest.
I'd let him fuck my brains out though.

yes.

yes, and the fact that he's a big favorite among Hunter fans speaks volumes about their little group

well if they don't like what they're seeing why do they keep staring at it?

Yes, and that's why Chrollo btfo of him.

And Pitoufags engage in corpse play and Chrollofags are thieves.

O

MY

RUBBER

daddy

Kinda. He's sexually attracted to anyone strong who can give him a good fight, and being underage just isn't a dealbreaker.

why does he wear the makeup?

all hisoka fags are fujos, and fujos make a big part of the fanbase so i guess you are right

He is a big clown

>women
>reading a shonen
If you're going to make gay-ass claims prove them for the love of god.

>implying only females can be fujos
>implying fujos dont lurk every single anime/manga with cute/handsome men to ship them and make weird ass fanfiction
my dude, just go to fanfiction, deviantart, facebook, tumblr, any normalfag website you name it then go to r34 or any hentai related web and look for hunterx related material. Good look finding something remotely straight

doesn't fujo literally mean rotten female?

yeah but gay otaku men exist too, idk about the correct term if such a word exists

I can understand gays reading shonen. Because shonen are inherently written for males.

Basically this. He gets aroused while thinking about fighting strong opponents and gets sexual pleasure from fights. Doesn't have much to do with gender or age.

sankakucomplex.com/2011/06/17/girls-prefer-shonen-manga-to-shoujo-manga/
comicvine.gamespot.com/profile/foxxfireart/blog/challenge-of-the-demographics-men-and-women/87487/
there my dude

>women do things just to gain attention instead of doing things they actually like
What a shocker. Biology classes really didn't warn me for this!

The word you're looking for might be "fudanshi".

You have no idea about the shipping power of women. If something has at least two guys in it, it's under the fujos' radar. The said guys don't even have to be hot.

Machi is the only person he has any actual sexual interests in, he clearly plans on fucking her after he finishes killing Chrollo and the other spiders.

>shipping
Stopped reading there. If i pretend it doesn't exist it goes away

>Was
He still is.

embrace reality, embrace pain

gon might end up like him, if the manga ever gets that far, since the kid is just as fucked up

wat

Everyone mentions the obvious with Hisoka, but no one ever talks about this Trevor Brown reading fuck.

Is he dare I say, /ourguy/?

And Shizuku reads Ekimae Hanayome. Animefags wouldn't know, though.

Is the Ryodan really just Chrollo's elaborate cover for a book club?

It's sad but true. Fujos seem to love to think about the possibility of men being gay more than actual homo. I don't understand this.

What kind of books does Chrollo read anyway?

Probably some chuuni shit.

Shonen manga. All of the Ryodan seem to require pretty pictures to look at.

4 u

O

GOD

Bobobo isn't chuuni, fag

Growing up without a father can do that to you.

So you're a pedophile serial killer who cosplays as a clown too?

I didn't say it could happen to me, I have a dad.
It could happen to you though. Unless you have a father supporting your basement, which runs the risk of creating another Chris-chan.

killua is cute