How is the sorting going? started cleaning your room already?

how is the sorting going? started cleaning your room already?

what happened so far:
>i left the left, the brainwash was critical!
>stopped playing video games and have a stable job now for 6 month
>kind of came with self-respect
>stopped blaming society for all the shit i fucked up in my life
>didn't drink or smoke for 4 month
>stopped blaming my alcoholic father for fucking up my life
>stopped eating sugar and eat low carb now
>workout regularly
>quit the relationship to my girlfriend after she eventually did nothing but blaming me for random shit 24/7
>got in contact with some guys to start community work
>eventually started a youtube channel to motivate others to start doing the same

youtube.com/watch?v=aApG09X5cEM
youtube.com/watch?v=0nmMjebu8i8

i think nobody ever influenced me more to fix my shit that this guy. so i want to share my progress and motivate others to join the sorting. any similar experience? when do you start? what are you waitinig for?

Attached: 1499099077679.jpg (593x447, 100K)

Other urls found in this thread:

solargeneral.org/wp-content/uploads/library/bell-curve-richard-j-herrnstein-charles-murray.pdf
www1.udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/30years/Rushton-Jensen30years.pdf
jordanbpeterson.com/psychology/on-the-so-called-jewish-question/
web.archive.org/web/20120705191053/http://blogs.timesofisrael.com/jews-do-control-the-media/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>he needed some boomer faggot to tell him to do the obvious, ie get your shit together

Wipe your ass.
Wash your balls.

(That will be 4.99 shekels + tips)

Attached: juden peterstein.jpg (285x308, 25K)

>stopped blaming society
But society has much more responsibility for your life circumstances than you do, it is literally the framework within which you make choices. You are lying to yourself to say otherwise. How can a worldview based on lies be sustainable?

must be hard to keep sucking capitalisms fat tits while complaining about it

Attached: typical communist.png (420x570, 344K)

i agree. but running around blaming far away people and decisions made about my own misery made me helpless and bitte. i still see that on some friends and they are literally fucked

yeah look at all those enterprising bums with their hand out

Yeah I guess you're right.

Gotta start some place and that frog is helping more than harming, OP probably didn’t have a dad , ya know a boomer telling you to clean your room , fuck

honestly, good for you, user.

I wish you keep improving, OP.

That's great that his self-help advice helped you become less pathetic, but what does this have to do with politics?

I disagree with Peterson's politics, not his self-help advice. Want to discuss those politics?

>blaming far away people and decisions made about my own misery made me helpless and bitte
Yes, being consumed by your emotions to the point of not taking action to modify your environment is a toxic state of being.

That doesn't change the fact that evil forces are destroying our nations. I hope you aren't seriously going down the road of "stop blaming the jews it's no conspiracy!" that Peterson has been leading people down (i.e. his politics).

you can't argue that your day to day moods dont influence your political viewpoint. most of people around me complaining about how the government is corrupted do only so, cause there life is a complete mess.
you can argue its not related to political left and right, but certainly to be extreme left and extreme right. so its balancing

>how is the sorting going? started cleaning your room already?
I abandoned all hate (except hate for evil collectivist Nazis of course) and love our Jewish masters now. They have higher IQ than filthy goyim pigs even though all races are equal, and should be above us. I love Israel. Thank you for sorting me out Dr Peterson.

im looking for a gf, are there any gfs in here?

Attached: 1521983333462.jpg (635x473, 38K)

I'm willing to be that you are shilling your eceleb Peterson here because you think that "blaming the jews" is tantamount to having a disorganized life in which you accomplish nothing, or is some kind of Leftist-tier victimhood LARP. Those are all part of Peterson's ideology that are quite separate from his self-help advice; they are part of his political ideology.

>you can argue its not related to political left and right, but certainly to be extreme left and extreme right. so its balancing
Right, so you came here to shill Peterson's political ideology, which is enmeshed with his self-help advice. I hope will take the time to reflect on the fact that his self-help advice is politically motivated, and you are in fact shilling that same advice here with a political agenda of "deradicalizing" the far-right. It's very disingenuous of you to come here talking about how great your life is now that you have found Peterson as a personal eMentor, while actually aiming to change our political leanings.

i dont like conspiracies too much. its just hard to imagine people sitting together making up shit. no doubt the jews have a different economic mindset, which leads to success. plus being a closed group which is entitled generates hate. not too much of a surprise. we have the same with white people on a larger scale now.

>we have the same with white people on a larger scale now
No, hatred of Whites is being manufactured by jewish dominated entertainment and news media, as well as academia.

>conspiracies
Have you read the recent article that Peterson put on where he "debunks" the "jewish question" and claims there "is no conspiracy"?

so you argue that being radical is the right way? even on an individual level you'll suffer my friend

>no doubt the jews have a different economic mindset, which leads to success
Are you trying to say here that jews are greedy and so they hoard money? kek

Let me get you up to speed on your own master's teachings. Peterson recently published an article "debunking the jewish question", the thesis of which was that jews are over-represented in positions of power because they have a higher average IQ than Whites and other racial groups.

Are you aware that that is his only argument against there being a "jewish conspiracy"?

>claims there "is no conspiracy"
head read it, i agree

>No, hatred of Whites is being manufactured by jewish dominated entertainment and news media, as well as academia.
I agree, whats the point? Its done and even the white population is happily running with it. A conspiracy is a different thing. Group identity is generally toxic, some people of a certain group dont represent the whole group, are they?

>so you argue that being radical is the right way?
Nope, my argument is that you, just like Peterson, are shilling self-help advice as a hook (promising we can be happier, more successful, etc., just like any self-help cult) with the actual intent being to modify our politics. It's manipulative and disingenuous, and you know this, but you are telling yourself that "the ends justify the means". Frankly, it's morally reprehensible.

One of the problems with Peterson paints any Whites who want to express racial solidarity in the face of imminent extermination by the Marxists as "radical". You've likely absorbed this aspect of Peterson's flawed ideology as well.

if they are gfs, aren't they already taken?

are you a gf? Do you need a bf?

Attached: 1490985285875.jpg (514x514, 42K)

>head read it, i agree
Allow me to demonstrate to you that the thesis of Peterson's essay is mathematically false.

Let's do a simple statistical analysis factoring in only White, East Asian (Chinese, Japanese, and Korean only), and Jewish demographics and IQ in the USA. We'll be using the IQ scores from 'The Bell Curve' (Herrnstein & Murray, 1994):
solargeneral.org/wp-content/uploads/library/bell-curve-richard-j-herrnstein-charles-murray.pdf

A paper that includes that data can be read here:
www1.udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/30years/Rushton-Jensen30years.pdf

----

IQ (source: Herrnstein & Murray, 1994, pp. 273–278)

White Americans: 103
East Asian Americans: 106
Ashkenazi Jewish Americans: 113

Population (source: Wikipedia)

White American population: 197,870,516
East Asian American population: 6,790,000
Ashkenazi Jewish American population: 4,700,000

IQ above 145:

White Americans:
197,870,516 * 0.0026 = 514,463

East Asian Americans:
6,790,000 * 0.0056 = 38,024

Jewish Americans:
4,700,000 * 0.0164 = 77,080

Therefore:

If drawing job candidates from a pool of only White, East Asian, and Jewish Americans, and the job requires an IQ of at least 145, in a perfect meritocracy that considered nothing but IQ scores:

77,080 / (514,463 + 38,024 + 77,080) = 0.1224 = 12%

12% of the candidates hired for the position would be Ashkenazi Jews.

For the thesis of Peterson's essay to hold, Jews must be represented at a rate no higher than 12% "in positions of authority, competence and influence (including revolutionary movements)":
jordanbpeterson.com/psychology/on-the-so-called-jewish-question/

Attached: hi.jpg (249x423, 18K)

I just agree with him that running around the streets yelling how bad the world is wont change anything. I'll try to be as successful as possible and then change the system from a position of power. Only way to go I'd say.

Now what you consider malicious streams is happening in your own head. Talk to 1000 people, get 1000 people/groups to blame. I dont buy it.

I'm a guy. looking for a gf, and their subsequent deciding to go with you, either makes them sluts or you a cuck.

ok, ill find i gf around here somewhere. If i find any extras ill let you know.

Attached: 1521983113462.jpg (700x740, 48K)

I'd say the jewish support inside the group is higher than to the outside.
Same shit like "unconscious" bias blamed on white people towards blacks or whatever. Its natural. You would do the same, stop talking from the moral highground.

Let's take for example the United States Supreme Court as an example: 33% of the current Supreme Court Justices at this time are Ashkenazi Jews. If we assume that each of the Supreme Court judges have an IQ of at least 145 (difficult to quantify, but it is likely an over-estimation of the average IQ of the judges), according to the thesis of Peterson's essay, this is an over-representation of almost 300%.

Let's also take a quick look at Hollywood. From the Time of Israel:
web.archive.org/web/20120705191053/http://blogs.timesofisrael.com/jews-do-control-the-media/

>Let’s be honest with ourselves, here, fellow Jews. We do control the media. We’ve got so many dudes up in the executive offices in all the big movie production companies it’s almost obscene. Just about every movie or TV show, whether it be “Tropic Thunder” or “Curb Your Enthusiasm,” is rife with actors, directors, and writers who are Jewish. Did you know that all eight major film studios are run by Jews?

100% of the major film studios in Hollywod, all eight of them, are run by Jews. This over-representation is even more severe than in the case of the Supreme Court, because it's not feasible that an IQ of over 145 is required to run Hollywood studios.

It is therefore the case that the thesis of Peterson's essay is unequivocally false. Peterson is dead wrong: Average IQ alone, even when factoring in personality traits he claims are correlated with high IQ, cannot even begin to account for Jewish over-representation in positions of power and cultural influence in our countries.

Stick *that* in your room and clean it.

Attached: 1519982000697.jpg (3000x3000, 1.51M)

Attached: underrated.gif (260x229, 1.98M)

do you know where the gfs are?

Attached: 1474717727179.jpg (908x714, 249K)

>I'd say the jewish support inside the group is higher than to the outside.
>Same shit like "unconscious" bias blamed on white people towards blacks
So what you're actually describing is biological in-group preference, a genetic trait hardwired into human beings.

You are making a mistake: You think I'm complaining about Jewish over-representation, about how much power and influence they have, because you think I'm upset that they didn't get their power through meritocracy alone. You're wrong. I'm simply proving that the thesis of Peterson's essay is mathematically false. Peterson is *wrong*.

The second problem with Peterson's essay that I'd like to highlight is that he is intentionally trying to redefine the Jewish Question to be only about "how" Jews got the power that they did, rather than it being about "what" they are using their power for and "why". I do not personally care how Jews got the power they did, I care about what they're using it to accomplish and why. Peterson's essay goes on to say we should be grateful for having so many high IQ Jews running the show since they are working for our mutual benefit. The very reason why I, and others on what you might call the alt-right, are asking questions about Jews, is because they are objectively using their power for only the benefit of their own ethnic group, to the detriment of other ethnic groups, including especially the White race.

>You would do the same, stop talking from the moral highground.
No, I wouldn't move to Israel, take over their universities and news organizations, and start teaching an anti-Jewish flavor of Marxism, and start printing articles about how Jews need to give up their privilege. I would not work my way into the Israeli government and change their laws so that Jews would be a minority within 15 years in Israel, and less than 10% of the population by the year 2100.

Single desirable women don't exist. They swing from Branch to Branch. If she's attractive and seems available, that's her being available to YOU.

do you need a bf?

Attached: 14688323523541.png (1011x758, 1.05M)

Good goy, clean your room and keep paying taxes to a government that seeks to replace you. Please work till you are 85 while achmed and mohammed fuck your wife and rape your children. But who cares about that, am I right??? JUST CLEAN YOUR ROOM HUR DUR
>I left the left
>lostcause.jpg

Attached: pepedrool.png (669x514, 25K)

In-group preference is, like you said, not a bad thing, but it causes extreme conflict in ethnically heterogeneous nations, such as the multicultural "nations" that the Marxists are creating in the West by imposing multicultural legislation while importing millions of nonwhites.

Because in-group preference is natural, to suppress it in a multiracial/multiethnic society requires tyranny. You can see the Left imposing bureaucratic tyranny to suppress in-group preference with things such as Affirmative Action and race-based hiring quotas.

This is one of the main reasons why racially homogeneous nations are desirable and why we are working towards creating them. You call us "radical", when by your own admission we are simply interested in living in societies that don't require Leftist tyranny to suppress nature.

>I just agree with him that running around the streets yelling how bad the world is wont change anything.
That's a pretty humorous straw man. I actually think that telling the truth to our friends, families, neighbors, and community about the seriously dire situation we are in is a noble and important task. Luckily it can be accomplished without "running around the streets and yelling", but I think what you're actually saying is that we should keep our heads down and ignore that the world is burning all around us.

>I'll try to be as successful as possible and then change the system from a position of power. Only way to go I'd say.
There's nothing wrong with this goal and it is not mutually exclusive to having the courage to concisely communicate with others the nature of the danger we face as the White race. We should all aspire to be successful and powerful for the benefit of our own people, but what you're actually arguing for here is for us to just accept multiculturalism/mass immigration and ignore who is responsible for imposing it on us.

>Now what you consider malicious streams is happening in your own head.
Not sure what this sentence means.

>Talk to 1000 people, get 1000 people/groups to blame. I dont buy it.
Straw man.

If you are seriously trying to suggest that there don't exist people in positions of power who work together to achieve their goals (what you would dismiss as "conspiracy theory"), then you are probably too young to be using this website.

If your neighbor burns down your shed is it fair to blame him if you have hard evidence that he did so? Of course it is. Your straw man is the same as Peterson's in his essay about the Jewish Question: You think that White people on the right are looking for imaginary boogeymen so that we can "play the victim" to "get into the identity politics game". It's total and absolute nonsense.

If you’re going to work and pay taxes to ZOG, get a job machining and learn how to make weapons for the race war.

I don't need magic meme man to tell me to sort my life, I know exactly what's wrong and exactly how to fix it. I'm just a lazy fuck, already cleaned my room and office.

What state?

va, do you need a bf?

Attached: 14967884383421.jpg (885x560, 97K)

I'm in AZ, sorry

ok, i have this really good friend who is also looking for a gf. Hes a great guy who wants to start a large family. You can find him here

Attached: Dachshund Death Camp Gaurd.webm (426x426, 2.18M)

I'm working on it OP, day by day. I cleaned all the fucking debt I got from my parents and their bullshit, now back at school and working. I barely have time to get a boner, but at least I'm trying my best to get my shit straight.

Shut it, fucko
There are no women on the internet. Try going outside.

there are gfs on the internet, why are you trying to lie to me?

Attached: 1522110083006.png (500x500, 296K)

I read 12 Rules a couple of times as soon as it was released and applied everything to my life. Huge difference!

If you guys would like some general structure, I run a self-improvement discord with schedule bible study, book discussions, and film study

>invite link
wWwwCn

Definitely better than going at it alone. Check out the #rules and #schedules-announcements channel for info

Attached: 1518680697309.jpg (1200x1799, 661K)