Who are some good female leaders and politicians?

Attached: Elizabeth_I_(Armada_Portrait).jpg (1248x1000, 597K)

Merkel

Attached: IMG_1262.jpg (196x217, 20K)

This dumb thot slathered her face with mercury to look more white putting her looks over health and the governing of her people, this is a bad example of a stronk female leader. Look into Cheng Sao instead, she actually did stuff.

Le Pen

none
a female leader is the flag of a dying civilization

None

This. I'd even rather an 'ethnic minority'

>elizabeth I
>good

She was surrounded by based, wise male ministers and bureaucrats. She was nothing more than a figurehead. Like most women, I doubt an original thought ever came to hear head. She may have had prudent judgement, but that's about it.

why did she dress like that?

You must be a fucking moron.

I just used her because she was the first female leader that came to mind. Don't bully me

Attached: 1522082308872.jpg (224x225, 10K)

The ones who died

And I mean they were at their best when they died

>good female leaders
There aren't any. Cunts can't lead.

She was also a total cunt. After the Spanish armada was defeated the sailors who defended England were ravaged by a plague. She refused to pay a penny to help them and the vast majority of them died.
Furthermore she berated and demoted the captains of the English fleet for not taking more plunder from the Spanish ships even though most of them ended up scattered or at the bottom of the channel.
She was a vile woman but of course retards in England worship her as a great female monarch.

>women in politics at any level

True.

Look more deeply into Elizabeth I's reign.
She was not a remarkable leader. The reason why her reign was so fondly remembered was because she was surrounded with a very talented court.

What do people think of Queen Victoria?

She was a shit mother and went hysteric after her husband died.

>literally who
even her wiki article is the size of your dick, stfu

Also female leaders are never a good idea. Women should only ever have authority over other women or children, never men.

Attached: popel merkel.jpg (750x971, 493K)

>being a godless commie
Hell is for ever!

Loved Darwinism because it absolved her from accepting the responsibilities and duties of the Gospel message. :/

Russian Empress Elizabeth (daughter of Peter the Great) ordered the expulsion of Jews from the recently annexed Baltic territories in 1742.

Attached: based liz.jpg (238x299, 120K)

hahhahahahahahahahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: image.jpg (1280x720, 92K)

I would say though, lad, that a woman as a queen is a placeholder for her family's power, and while it's inappropriate to look to a woman as leader, if she's the technical head of state then it isn't impossibly bad as it is in most other cases. This is to the letter though, and should not be extrapolated out. Remember that formalism is a distinct benefit to monarchy and official hereditary bloodlines that does _not_ apply to the vast, vast majority of elected politicians or even appointed ones.

Hell is for ever!

LlllllolllllL

Isabel I "the Catholic" of Castilla

Attached: Isabela-Kastilská-smělému-Janovanovi-věří..jpg (900x1383, 373K)

>pretty big
Thanks man

List of fgood female leaders:
-

More importantly, the dumb thot never married or produced an heir, ending the Tudor dynasty at only four monarchs, and handing England over to James I/VI, the son of Mary Queen of Scotts whom Elizabeth had earlier executed. Basically proof that the matriarchy is retarded.

Natalia Poklonskaya, Catherine II and queen Victoria

Also Cleopatra, she wasn't Arab you retards she was a Greek (Slav)

The best two I can think of are Margaret Thatcher and Theodora. Thatcher was a good aid to Reagan in negotiating with the Russians, and helped to keep Reagan from some of his more unrealistic ideals (like getting rid of all nukes). Theodora strengthened the spine of her husband Justinian I during the Nike riots, allowing him to go on to strengthen the Byzantine empire.

isabella was literally the beginning of a new christian era

Hmm, there sure have been a lot of female leaders throughout history...

I wonder why feminists are always complaining about patriarchy.

Attached: makes me think.gif (350x350, 465K)

AfD german politician
Wiebke Muhsal
long live germany

Attached: wiebkeflag.jpg (300x300, 21K)

Because they want to get the attention of the patriarchy, ie. the men in charge, so that they can breed with them.

This is more interesting: Name some female leaders and politicians that didn't make the situation worse for the country.

Catherine the Great was alright. Not good looking though. And a raging whore.
But as a ruler, yeah. Alright.

Attached: 01.jpg (660x440, 233K)

Because being a queen is symbolically and spiritually being the mother of the nation. The role of motherhood demands responsibility and duty.

Feminists are not interested in responsibility and duty, they want all the goods with none of the work.

Jeanne d'Arc counts?

Attached: JeannePortrait.jpg (518x783, 189K)

Didn't she fuck a horse?

Or to put it like this: A good queen embodies the role of the madonna, the feminist embodies the role of the whore.

Maria Theresia of Austria.
Passed important reforms, was devoted to her Husband, and had like a dozen kids.

Attached: m208917a.jpg (300x371, 28K)

Don't know about the horse, but she made a special "garde a cheval" military unit comprised solely of guys who fucked her.

great slav, then.
ALso, pic related

sounds cool, but who is theodora?

Attached: Margaret Thatcher.jpg (1200x1089, 367K)

Attached: withher.jpg (788x460, 60K)

Isabel la Catolica

The wife of the emperor of Eastern Roman Empire just after the Western one kicked the dust.

Not sure if I should think that's cool or degenerate

Attached: 1521847108744.jpg (1000x1000, 59K)

Really? Because I coulda sworn they're just fucking idiots who love to play victim.

Katharina the Great

She's boomer's generational idol. Taylor Swift is this generations.

It basically went from "I'm materialistic and slutty having no family values because everything in the world is about me"

To

"I'm a victim, I'm a victim! Everyone is wrong but me, and a narcissist! And I'm perfect until it's quirky to have flaws"

Gee I wonder what happened here.

Elizabeth the First, Queen of England, Wales, Scotland and Ireland, and Empress of the British Empire.