Dragon Ball Super

Reminder that Gohan has more S-Cells than anyone in the series and that he has unlimited potential.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ArcSystemWorksU/status/938112903651184640
youtube.com/watch?v=pzNOufMXhYU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I want an episode about the angels.

Even Vegeta said Gohan is the Saiyan with the best potential.

Did someone say potential?

Yes OP we have all known that the son of GOKU was suppose to be the next MC

>4.6

Reminder the jobber universes were advertised for this episode not Chadhan.

S-cells and frieza cells. Truly perfection

when

Never

Imagine this dude training for a year in the Time Chamber. Can spit out Cell Jr's to beat him silly for a Zenkai boost, has Frieza's genetics so his power would raise incredibly fast. AND he can go Super Saiyan, so obviously he'll be able to ascend.

thats where unlimited potencial will get you

>G-Gohan wasn’t advertised I s-swear

More like JUSThan.

Reminder that Android 18 is beautiful.

No sexualizing Kale beyond this line.

Remember to praise and adore your goddess.

Good. I like them pretty.

Reminder that DBS compites against Kamen Rider a very popular show among kids, while One Piece compites against Super Sentai, a show no one watch.

Whats to sexualize when she is erased?

btfo

Yet another reason for why I'm betting it on him. Gohan's stocks have skyrocketed in the last month but it still is worthwhile to invest on them. Wish I had done it sooner though, thank you detr/a/ctors for being retarded and dissuading me away from a solid choice.

>"Ultimate"

thats just too damn funny

>literally tanking the ratings
Glasses and 50 year old clothes soon.

Was this everyone's entry into vore?

>they mock him
>him in the game it's just Goku with short hair, literally nothing unique
At least there's the good Gohan.

No Gohan was shilled hard for this episode. If they played up how awesome /mygirl/ was gonna be that episode, those ratings would be much higher.

holy fuck it's real

J U S T
U
S
T
twitter.com/ArcSystemWorksU/status/938112903651184640

if the androids have infinite ki then why is everybody worried about stamina?

Literally just have them act as batteries for the rest of U7.

Ohh noooo noono oh nononononooo

Because that was retconned in the literal cell arc and it never comes into play

Beach episode soon.

One could hope.

Isn’t there a naked version?

Is that her step son? If not then I'm more upset about her being a roastie.

>Saonel and Pirina helping Piccolo build a sandcastle for Pan and Bra
>17 introducing his wife and kids
>Hit and Goku jet skiing
>Kefla vs Gotenks volleyball match
>Cabba and Vegeta bonding over barbecuing
>Dr.Rota showing off his sick dancing skills

I don't understand why Toriyama said Goku would never use SS2 and SS3 again after fighting Berlusconi when now in Super he uses them. By 2030 Toriyama will probably forget who Gohan is.

I'm fairly certain Jermaine Dupre is her stepson user.

What's up with this shitty writing?
Let's do some fact check:

U7 has beaten U6! and that's a fact.
Beerus is stronger than Champa, and that's a fact
Zeno observed the whole Tournament between U6 and U7 and he saw how it ended, and that's a fact.

Now how is U6 is ranked higher than U7?
>Toei shills are gonna defends this

Who?

>universe rank

Pretty sure the show itself is making the point that their ranking isn’t about power level

>implying Future Gohan doesn’t have Yamcha hair

It still is in effect in this tournament though, they even brought it up.

Meredith.

REEEEEE

>cabba doesn't turn away
crap art.

Yeah they brought it up in the cell arc too but they have never been shown to have infinite stamina. Piccolo clearly knocks the wind outta 17 and he’s totally weak by the time cell shows up, and cell takes advantage of he fact that everyone has no stamina left and the show even mentions that this was Cell’s evil plan the whole time. If they have infinite stamina then how did any of that happen? Why would Cell even plan for grit stamina to run out if they had infinite?

Looks like Jobhan took everything from his real dad, beside the chad attitude.

If you go that route, then you need to accept that ever since Kamen Rider became direct competition for the timeslot, the Dykes get consistently better ratings than Gohan.
The one time he shat on them were before their introduction and during better times for super, before some of it's viewership got cannibalized by Kamen.
>Gohan getting better ratings than Nu-saiyans is a fallacy

I feel like this has to be intentional

>cabba being in any kale x cauli art
Crap art indeed for small underage kids.

Holy shit this picture

why am i hard?

i refuse to fap

L-LEWD!

How come Gohantards keep bringing up ratings before the time switch then?

You don't get it there are so many shots and art where he is centered in the opposite side of the picture if the saiyan girls are in it as well, if they're in the background hes in the foreground and vice versa. if they're above hes below.

Maybe beause you have crap taste or else you wouldn't fap to shrimp hair nor the autist face.

There's no shame in giving in

Note is pure!

TOO HARD TO DRAW

Reminder that Kefla belongs to Chad.

Because, Gohan gets consistently worse ratings than the girls, now that they are on an even playing field.
The only time Gohan got ratings higher than Caulifla/Kale was when Super got better ratings overall due to lesser competition.

That's Pan.

Soon.

I think he said it both in Z sometime, and in Super when Goku was collecting people for ToP

meant to reply to this one

Caulifla has a good voice actor that does screams well, she’s almost as good as granny goku, I like the “passing the torch” vibe those screaming scenes had, like the voice actors themselves were playing off each other

Reminder that Goku literally would have rather brought Goten and Trunks to the ToP than Gohan

it doesn't matter if he has unlimited potential if he's going to waste it all.

I think it was during the Buu arc wehen Vegeta complained that Goahn didn't train despite him being stronger then anyone else.

EL GRANDE PADRE

where is el grande madre

This.
The autistic screeching she did when she chimped out was magnificent

Soon.

>tfw they got rid of two universes we didn’t see at all
>tfw there is so much emotional weight on characters we barely cared for
I’m almost as sad as the time Disney had the Death Starkiller blew up a few random planets we neither care or know of. Why did they kill nameless bystander #765479?

>Shitfla looks awful in any artstyle even one attempting to emulate the old times
The ushitx girls are so awful even that one drawing of Toyotaro didn't fix them.

>he didn't even tarnsform becasue he listened to a millenium old geezer
>a mixture of almost all strong fighters was needed to push Chadhan that far

what equipment is needed to draw like this instead of the post-2000 anime style?

Apologize

>GODku didn't even react to u6 erasure
Can't wait to collect some more laughs when the next episode airs and Goku continues to not give a shit.

Bug eyes will never be good on non-child characters.

Kodak film reels.

It’s because he’s gonna wish them back, he was equally chill when he was about to ring them out before they fused because he’s putting on a confident face for them, like a “don’t worry I’ve got this” kinda look

Someone post smug ouchie

invisible and constantly giving el grande padre blowjobs

Let's see how reacts hen he gets BTFO by Jiren again.

Well, he is clinically retarded.
He caused, or at least accelerated a Multiversal Genocide by an unspecified amount of decades/centuries/aeons, and all he can think about is WAKU WAKU! FIGHTAN!

goku is like papi from monster masume
he takes 3 steps and forgets everything around him.

This.

Why would gohan have more s-cells? Since he was 4 years old he has been trained to take over the world, fight a alien invasion, traveled to another planet and fought off a evil galactic tyrant, barely managed to escape off said planet before it blew up, spent years wondering why his dad didn't love him enough to come home, spent 3 years training to fight killer androids based on what some guy from the future said, trained in a literal void for a year with his dad, watched his dad blow himself up, broke his arm saving a manlet, after finally settling down and raising a family, old galactic tyrant is reborn and beats the piss out of him.

Goku was 11 or 12 when dragon ball started, Gohan was 4 when DBZ started.

Goku was older then Gohan when Gohan finally got his only really peaceful period.

>soon
>he thinks goku isn't a player

youtube.com/watch?v=pzNOufMXhYU

zeno and grand priest where already planning to destroy the universes anyway
all goku did was give them a fighting chance to survive.

I LOVE BEERUSSAMA!!!!

That's not how you spell Goten

>Fun loving
>Clean Hearted
>He SS from child

Yeah, I'm thinking my boy has the most potential

>gohan had a monkey tail
There goes this stupid shitpost

Amazing how grown up Chichi was introduced as wifeu material (hot and can fight) but somehow became the most hated character.

He does. Goten, Trunks and the U6 saiyans all have more S-Cells than the retard who took like 5 years after first seeing Super Saiyan to transform.