What execution method(s) would the White Ethnostate utilize?

Attached: hung drawn quartered.jpg (1200x1171, 354K)

Trick question, whites don't commit capital crimes.

What is White Privilege?

Attached: canadian skilled immigrant.jpg (980x654, 110K)

Bullet in the back of the head or guillotine. Merciful and effective.

BRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaapppppp

Scaphism

Death in and of itself should not be the punishment.

Attached: a1717722081_10.jpg (750x375, 77K)

We don't need to execution. We need big boats to ship people off.

Load criminals in catapults. Aim at a wall with painted targets. The winning executionner gets his weight in bacon.

This! I can’t understand why countries go through the enormous tax payers cost of lethal injection bullshit when a bullet would do the job.

>muh cruel and unusual punishment

The Iberian state would utilize public execution with condemned carrying their cross, nothing to hide or expose so none question our imperialism and unwavering stance to our Imperialism for the Gods.

Zeus the greatest God, we will carry our banner and plant in the world, Mecca, Medina, Jerusalem, Byzantia, Roma all will have centers of Zeusism in them with the flag planted.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-02-23-18-23-37.png (720x1280, 797K)

That's what I've wondered too. The lethal injection is also one of the most unreliable methods of execution, it's hard to botch bullet to the back of the head or swift decapitation into cruel and unusual torturous death.

The injection isn't even the bulk of the cots, the amount of trials and appeals and lawyer and judge wages are.

Not even a bullet. Why waste good ammo or make a gun symbol of punishment.

A captive bolt device, just like we kill cows and hogs. Instant, minimal pain, over in seconds.

Attached: 5ab92216cbd02.jpg (765x1024, 253K)

when one bullet doesn't do it, you get three more inside of five seconds.
when lethal injection goes wrong, you writhe in agony forever while someone tries to call a judge and see what to do next.

Nitrogen gas. We don't do it for the pleasure like nogs with their necklacing shit,

This. The historical quick methods of beheading, and bullets are just fine. Perhaps a low cost fast acting poison that puts them at ease might be better but I doubt it. Would a cheap drug OD work?

Attached: 1510273317251.png (600x1286, 934K)

White crime rate is low so we can afford jails. We will only need a small one. No need to be savages in the ethno state. Keeping people alive is more punishment than releasing them from this world. Jail will be real jail though. Break rocks cunts.

None
Just subject life prisoners to an absolutely horrible prison experience

Should public humiliation be a formal part of the death sentence? The death sentence is to function as primarily a deterrent, and being humiliated before your body is destroyed in a humiliating fashion serves as a stronger deterrent than say a bullet in the back of the head or a 'lethal injection'.

Lethal injections often fail because the condemned are junkies and hitting a vein is hard, plus they have huge tolerances to downers.

Attached: swedish care home.png (906x596, 496K)

Slavery until old.
then shot in the head

Good idea! Cheap and effective.

Just make them snort a gram of meth. Thats what i did but my brother found me in the bathroom covered in shit piss & vomit and I was turning blue so he gave me CPR and called 911 and i woke up unfortunately

that executioner really ought to have a word with his union rep about those working conditions- somebody could get badly hurt...

Romans used that concept, tied naked criminals to a huge pillar and allowed people to shame them

burning at the stake for pedophiles.

>Should public humiliation be a formal part of the death sentence? The death sentence is to function as primarily a deterrent,

It must. Read up on human sacrifice and why it's done the way it's done.

First of all, the premise of the thread completely overrules the concept of a judicial system, so get the "deterrence" factor out of your head. This is not what execution methods do. The objective is purely sacrificial, and it pacifies a society by providing a "cathartic" method in which they channel violence into the executed. Torture and humiliation are necessary for this to be effectrive.

If you want it to be painless and leave a pretty corpse, inert gas (such as nitrogen) is excellent. The body doesn't respond to an absence of oxygen. When you feel like you need to breathe, that's because of an excess of CO2. If you're breathing an oxygen-free atmosphere, you simply grow drowsy, lose consciousness, then die.

As long as the area is reasonably well ventilated, the inert gas poses no danger to bystanders outside of the gas hood, and doesn't contaminate the body. The effects of oxygen deprivation affect every corpse, so this does the absolute minimum damage necessary.

Carbon monoxide kills people in a similar way, but the gas is toxic and dangerous to bystanders.

sounds too messy, incuurring unnecessary costs. better luck next time, you fucking degenerate!

>the premise of the thread completely overrules the concept of a judicial system
No it doesn't, shill. There's no reason whatsoever that a white ethnostate wouldn't have a well-developed judicial system, and conduct its executions in a lawful and orderly manner.

A rhetorical weapon created by Jews to make whites think acting in their ethnic self-interest is morally wrong

Execution MUST inflict Pain and Fear...Crusifiction should be the method

Public stoning is by far the best method.

1.) Community engagement - Fun for the whole family

2.) Social pressure - Everyone gets involved so no one is more guilty or less guilty in dealing out the punishment (this is a serious factor in executions, ex. firing squads of old had to be convinced that one of them, you of course, didn't really have a bullet in their gun

3.) Obvious consequences - The offender doesn't just go away one day. The last moments are brutal and horrible and you will remember it forever

Attached: 1520213780159.jpg (655x527, 44K)

>The death sentence is to function as primarily a deterrent
Nah, eugenics. Alt hype is right.

Is this why Argentinians are so obsessed with meat?

Attached: argetinian bbq.jpg (894x647, 244K)

Colosseum

>Never heard of this before
>Look it up

what the fuck was wrong with persia

Attached: 147398546719.jpg (326x326, 24K)

What if shame/guilt did not cause any suffering to the condemned?

What if they actually enjoyed it?

Attached: no brain scans.png (768x784, 571K)

A simple bullet to the back of the head should be fine.

greek fake news

>The objective is purely sacrificial, and it pacifies a society by providing a "cathartic" method in which they channel violence into the executed.
Pulled firmly out of your ass.

Scaphism is basically NYC

ur mom

Attached: 70D95CFD-FE72-42B6-B606-31C0784CDECB.jpg (500x334, 79K)

Anyone heard of the Angel death sentence?

Attached: roo hoo.jpg (749x749, 122K)

It's not about concern for the rights of the condemned. A bullet or guillotine is inexpensive, simple, and a certain kill.

Checked. Possibly right too given they really hated each other and would do or say anything to make them the villains of history.

Dan Carlin talks about this in his King of Kings podcast (Hardcore History podcast) about the Persian Empire leading up to the 300 Spartans. It is a great listen, if not long (about 12 hours). I highly, highly recommend it.

A bullet makes it quick. The condemned masturbates to the crime until the instant they can't consciously get pleasure from having committed the fact until the instant they are executed, and you don't distort that fucked up ratio?

They should be tortured in a custom way until they are killed. Furthermore, they should be remembered in the most shameful or pathetic ways.

Attached: bull instructing prepper.jpg (491x675, 58K)

There is only one correct answer.

Attached: 1513715758714.jpg (708x434, 139K)

Ok............... it's still anal and only confirms the Romo anal meme.

Attached: swedish cuck home.png (1134x761, 808K)

Clemency, as much as possible and reasonable. Liberal executions inherently put us on par with the savages we are trying to be rid of.

Well lookat that the Jew wants to tourture and sacrifice people, whoda thunk it....

Attached: 1497669392533.jpg (800x1019, 294K)

this is why people don't like us

normies aren't people

breaking at the wheel

also televised beheadings

Execution is a great way to kill bad genes.

Grow bamboo in a pit
Throw people in

that's an Argie flag you goofball. He's a subspecies, but he's not a kike.

You guys take this ethnostate larping really seriously.

Attached: 1522096211639.png (426x724, 547K)

Into the pit

which one is you, memeflaggot?

Attached: polheroes.jpg (1024x687, 155K)

The guy in blue up front looks like he is telling you to checkem.

I don't care what the condemned gets out of thinking of his crime until the day of his execution. I agree there are some real shitstains on society that probably deserve a slow, painful, elaborate method of execution, but even giving them a second of thought between the sentencing and the time of the execution is not worth it. You have to pay a torturer, you have to pay for instruments of torture, and you have to spend time torturing the condemned. None of it is worth it. The cruelest I would get is something like an oubliette, where you dump them through a trap door and forget about them and they starve to death.

Blowing from a gun

Has never failed yet

psychopath. it is for deterrence, not because we have to get it out of our system.