Pedowood is Going Down!

Major magazine is going through Hollywood. Talking to everyone. Naming names, This is the big one. It's like Christmas for those of us in the biz who don't rape 12 year old boys. Pedo mafia is over.

Attached: yc8TcCM.jpg (400x298, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/treasury-secretary-steven-mnuchin-producer-movies-2017-5#suicide-squad-2016-executive-producer-13
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is only the beginning and hollywood is tied into everything else.

Attached: 1493759061593.png (757x643, 378K)

uhhh

more info?

Well, if you do something stupid like Michael Hastings did and say “Muh Blockbuster”, cars are going to start igniting all over Westwood.

Let’s see what happens. My bet is that the Bloodline Families have decided to throw the Expendible Chum into the water.

A magazine is doing to the Hollywood pedo crew what Ronin Farrow did to Weinstein. Full expose, talking to all of the victims and exposes all of the people who've been covering it up. Schnieder, Singer all of them. Nuclear.

>major magazine
source, faggot

Hustler

I'm the source faggot. Sorry, I'm not a "QAnon" LARPing douche. I'm a producer and director in the business. My partner was just interviewed. He was blacklisted by one of these pedo satanists years ago. There's a bunch of us Trump supporters and conservatives in Hollywood. High up and quiet. Just waiting. You'll see.

Yawn

Attached: 1511054583634.jpg (499x689, 55K)

Pedos will burn in Hell!!! Oh wait....

Attached: 1522031515764.png (688x886, 731K)

Nice

Attached: DIGywLaVwAAxcUm.jpg (480x660, 46K)

Well, best of luck, but surely you realize that the Hollywood pedophile rings are simply franchises for the wider global rings that control finance and politics. My guess is that people you know are being burned deliberately to take the light and the heat off the Real Players.

ayo, so you be saying a lot of job openings are coming up?

That said....

“Poor Dan Schneider,
He shouldn’t have stayed inside her...”

>
According to variety, Nick has canned schneider -
variety.com/2018/tv/news/nickelodeon-dan-schneider-1202736791/

There are no "Trump supporters and conservatives" who are compromised pedos

Attached: 1520475806858.png (1077x800, 372K)

Yeah. Gonna be some open parking spaces. A lot of this is going to overlap with politicians and finance people. It runs deep.

Is this really it??? Praying to god wheels of justice Finally!
We will know in days. Is this why Ryan is announcing his departure because We know he is blackmailed, with didiling kiddies drugged and filmed?!!! Me thinks so from inside intel!

Attached: image.jpg (750x945, 148K)

>There are no "Trump supporters and conservatives" who are compromised pedos
That's not what he said though.

Attached: shill_eureka.jpg (1024x681, 478K)

WHEN ARE THEY GONNA FUCKING TAKE DOWN GEFFEN GOD DAMN IT

Attached: geffen dicaprio.png (951x609, 654K)

Getting a big guy like him would pull A LOT of people

Attached: geffen hanks.png (929x455, 529K)

Attached: geffen mariah.png (941x599, 488K)

Michael Hastings mercedes fireball remote control tree hitting incendiary devices!?

Attached: image.jpg (144x81, 4K)

Geffen was discussed today with reporter

The Omnibus funded the OIG and the military tribunals

Attached: 1507060295212.png (593x893, 253K)

I wish, for once, real jounalism minus filthy rousties.

Good stuff.

Kek!

Attached: image.jpg (500x281, 46K)

Dude, if Geffen was discussed, then we’re also talking about Spielberg and Katzenberg, possibly. The corporate higher-ups will Burn L.A. to the ground if their investment has been compromised.

Zionist cuck Trump can burn with them.

fake gay and kys

Attached: 1503402274809.jpg (250x194, 7K)

Meanwhile @ the Kid's Choice awards.

Attached: JustTheTip.png (788x320, 34K)

Pic related; OP's results are in

Attached: tmp_2348-1518564596929984316696.gif (720x480, 126K)

The shills on here are annoying. You guys would be shocked by the stealth conservatives in high places. The whole diversity push is a way to let people slide out of the industry without a lot of fan fare over their departure, focusing instead on the unqualified woman of color that they hired to replace them. But they will only let them lose money for so long. Once the house is cleaned up, watch for two things. One is DOJ moves against the media conglomerates and new FCC rules about who can own what and where content can go. Two, watch for Hollywood to "embrace" films for middle America. You know who still controls a lot, but they are being squeezed. You think appointing the producer of Wonder Woman to be the Secretary of the Treasury was just a coincidence? No. The Trump admin understands how important Hollywood is and Trump knows first hand what a cesspool it is.

And anyone who thinks I'm LARPing, go ahead. Be a shill. But just promise to KYS when all this hits over the next few weeks. Faggots.

A lot of Teamsters are good guys too BUT are dumb monkey Union Niggers and won't stand up... maybe now

Dan hymen collider Schneider just got the sack so spin us a tale, what should we look for?

Attached: 1522106424617.gif (294x350, 1.38M)

Q said 2018 was gonna be glorious. If you're anti-Q you better hope it isn't

Was Glenn Reynolds correct that a lot of the horrible greenlight decisions out there were subsidized by Hollywood’s dependency on Bundled Cable?

If the pedo rings in Hollywood were ever shut down, the movie business would collapse, because Hollywood is filled with Jewish pedophiles. They congregate there to prey upon young white children attracted to the movie business. You're talking about some of the most moneyed and well-connected predators in America. They're never going to prison.

Attached: hollywood rapists.jpg (646x1200, 128K)

Trump's a sick bastard desu

are you keifer sutherland?

Attached: pedowood.png (1280x800, 513K)

What was this post about

Attached: 1522096779448s.jpg (146x249, 5K)

Why is it that we never have two LARPers going on at the same time? Are you a schizophrenic?

First WH user, then FB user, then Q user, now Q user's been silent for 8 days and you're here

hi there, Im the (((one))) they sodomized and built their satanic temple to imprison my soul, metaphorically. You should reach out and speak with "King" chip the cuphead and his be-AU-tiful sister I was fated to meet in '13 if you want to know who I Am and who is the true Beast in your industry's souled out show of my stolen years of youth I won't get back but will make (((them))) have hell to pay back for their unforgiven sins.

Good to hear things are moving along quickly now. Stay blessed user friend if the words you speak are indeed true

trust that I too have friends in high places.
>but they will die in a fire with their names ruined as their souls also burn in hell for the rest of eternity.

prison is not a final solution to todays rampant evil. they serve death and will have their bodies tortured if they dont take a cowards way out. You cant cheat death and they defy God to bring others down into the pit from which these demonic sodomite men "came"

Why now? If this is true, then someone is allowing it to happen. Harvey seemed like a controlled burn. Who has the juice to keep it rolling?

Any more info OP? How do we know you're the real deal?
>inb4 wait and see
We can try to help spreading it

Attached: spielberg george lucas south park.jpg (547x427, 29K)

lel wtf Qanon is literally Trump and military and WH admins, not larp
ironic u didnt realize this
and thanks for the good news user
bring the whole house down
fire spreads, make it spread far and wide enough

nice insight

businessinsider.com/treasury-secretary-steven-mnuchin-producer-movies-2017-5#suicide-squad-2016-executive-producer-13