youtube.com/watch?v=5Exec4mGZ4c
drive.google.com/file/d/0B8OMN_ewsL8vd1drY2NWTG1QakE/view
drive.google.com/file/d/0B8OMN_ewsL8vOEtTNVVOUmlCUE0/view
drive.google.com/file/d/0B0POytY4tYHlS0w5YTZCZm85aFU/view
jdm-expo.com/vehicle-inventory/531-nissan-skyline-gtr-sale.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Muh dagumi zone

FOREVER YOUNG, I WANT TO BE FOREVER YOUNG

What kind of an idiot races around a mountain pass with his headlights off?

WE CAN SHOW THE WORLD WHAT WE CAN DO
YOU ARE NEXT TO ME AND I AM NEXT TO YOU

a genius racer

Anons, I started reading the manga. Am i the only one who thinks it has a rare depiction of realistic (teenage) romantic relationships? If not, where can I get some more of this delicious normalcy? Even Dekuj and Uraraka feels fake compared to the relationships in the Initial D manga.

>Calls Mogi out for being a whore
>Complains that Sayuki won't put out for her friends bro

I don't know how can you view those relationships as realistic. Tacomee was dating a slut they don't even meet each other again after she goes to Tokyo Iketani and Mako situation could have been resolved with a simple phonecall

Reminder that Takumi's final race in Fifth Stage is plainly the single worst race in the entire series.

Also, Yu-gi-oh filler did the whole unexplained wings suddenly appearing from a character that people don't see before the Initial D manga did.

I boil it down to the fact that growths and conflicts between two characters arise from within the relationship, not outside the relationship. Closest thing to a conflict coming from outside would be Takumi saving Mogi from her would-be rapist. But even that has roots from within the relationship as each of their histories greatly influence the course of events.

Also, common or likely =/= realistic. And uncommon or unlikely =/= unrealistic.

I don't even remember any of Dagumi's races in fifth stage. I remember that he speed blitzed the S15 and it never stood a chance. Everything besides that was forgettable

>I remember that he speed blitzed the S15 and it never stood a chance
That is the race I'm talking about, it was his last one in Fifth Stage.

a hmhahahahah....

Oh. Well that just shows how shit fifth stage was. Except for the shinigami race which as godlike

i wanna dance

[cOol VIbrAtioNS]

Keisuke is gay or retarded?

I wrote an eurobeat chorus

Baby you light my fire
the streets take me higher
tonight is burning with desire

What do you think?

ei, dats bretty gud

>Keisuke I love you
>I love you too now never talk to me or my FD ever again

I was thinking this, she gave him her phone number, he has a cell phone, why the fuck did he not just call ahead?

Maybe
>The streets they take me higher
fits better in my mind

>le drives in the gutter and turns headlights off racing boy

just autistic.
that's why he lose to takumi, because he doesn't have a girlfriend to motivate him

>shinigami race which as godlike
No.

She was so perfect, Keisuke is just autistic

Is he actually driving a Toyota Corolla? Why is my own Corolla so boring and shit?

But it was. Genuinely one of the best races in the series. Sure Ikeda being there just as a talking head and the whole Kaori shit was dumb. But the actual race itself was amazing. Not to mention the soundtrack

It could be that way, but what do i know about relationships? I know more about cars

Yours doesn't have a 250 BHP 11K RPM Group A rally engine

it's a shame they never got a proper ending but the premise was more about a guy racing in his dad shitbox, and they never appear again until the last stage

Ikeda was my biggest issues so at least we're on the same page with that, but I duno - the whole setup just didn't do it for me.
I spent a long time hoping Ryosuke would come out of retirement and still be a badass, and that race just felt too silly to me.

S1 race vs Nakazato will always be my favorite.

First stage is nice and all, but second stage is where the real magic is.

DEJA VU

>not secret love

SPEED SPEED LOVER GAME'S NOT OVER

>takumi rapping
youtube.com/watch?v=WPWA86SIAJQ

TO INFINITY

Are misfiring system even good IRL?

test

They've become mostly obsolete now that turbos are made with more advanced materials that let them build boost faster but they were very useful back in the day. Misfiring systems are also pretty bad for the engine and turbo system due to the extra stress.

youtube.com/watch?v=o6M6ZXxEjZU

post under rated eurobeat

He wanted to concentrate on the D

youtube.com/watch?v=lCGNFFwdJUw

The underratedest of underrateds
youtube.com/watch?v=yzzphUku_w4
youtube.com/watch?v=rqEcf3TybQI
youtube.com/watch?v=JmEXRY5Eu6w
youtube.com/watch?v=ANgpRN5ePXY

Shigeno just bad with romance.

>given Iketani a call
>a fucking 90's
>mobile phones cost a fortune

>thirty years old Corolla
>thirty
>a fucking 90's

youtube.com/watch?v=Sbk5xdG8V4g

anyone actually reading MFghost?

I haven't heard anything about that since someone posted the first chapter.

They mostly used by posers and racerbois to make sounds n flames nowadays.

youtu.be/vxp96By_jH4

Am I the only one who hates the headlights technique? He uses it every fucking race after he learns it, and every single time the opponent just goes NANI HE DISAPPEARED before Takumi teleports right fucking by them. Not to mention, it's incredibly dangerous to them that this jackass turned off his headlights and they don't know if they could hit him at any time. There's not even any repercussions to him doing it, he somehow perfectly knows every road and can drive in pitch darkness just fine? Initial D ended at Third Stage.

He's not driving in pitch darkness, he has the other car's headlights to light the road for him.

takumi learns the roads before every race. Aside from that he uses the opponents lights to go through the track.

TAKE A STAB
AT A NEW CONCEPT

don't watch/read with mach 1000 speed

>350Z

>tfw no prequel with bunta, his rival and the gas station boss

WHYYYYYYYY

Is Takumi going to be the final boss of MF Ghost?

Wangan is really underrated. I remember the first time I saw it, and I thought "Man, Initial D is better, what's so exciting about racing in straight line", but little by little the show won me over and now I think it's a masterpiece. The message is also really powerful, meanwhile Initial D is about a Dream, in Wangan is about never stopping and always going forward, something impossible for everyone, except Akio.

youtube.com/watch?v=R0JQePtsv_I

youtu.be/zDAODSMsjnU?t=1056

best racing anime

Ayy maido

youtube.com/watch?v=TOUjJ5cJ0UQ
youtube.com/watch?v=69Y2-62Wix4

These two are easily in my top 5 but nobody ever posts or mentions

Here's some classic shit for you nerds
youtube.com/watch?v=5Exec4mGZ4c

Reminder that MFGhost is an actual sequel to Initial D so read it.
Ryosuke is the one who started the whole MFGhost corporation and Takumi was MC~kun's driving teacher in England

>Takumi was MC~kun's driving teacher in England

where? all I remember is someone named takahashi runs MFghost

Chapter 8 was the big reveal but it isn't translated yet.
Also the Takahashi mentioned is a surgeon, which 100% means Ryosuke

link to the Raw?

What if Takumi was a girl?

Shouldn't she be kind of plain and dopey looking instead of cute?

Just read over-rev

"Anime plain" is still cute compared to "real plain." She'd only have to be plain compared to other anime girls.

Is it actually good? What separates it from Initial D? I used to an AW11.

Initial D Legend 1 Eurobeat Edition - drive.google.com/file/d/0B8OMN_ewsL8vd1drY2NWTG1QakE/view
Initial D Legend 2 Eurobeat Edition - drive.google.com/file/d/0B8OMN_ewsL8vOEtTNVVOUmlCUE0/view
Initial D Legend 3 Eurobeat Edition - drive.google.com/file/d/0B0POytY4tYHlS0w5YTZCZm85aFU/view

I read the first few chapters and I enjoyed it. Protag falls in love with racing. Races are longer chapter wise and a bit more technical.

I can't really say much since I didn't read past the Civic race. I've been wanting to go back but haven't had time.

>be street racing
>look in review mirror
>see pic related
>what do?

Always remember anons.

/o/ approved

Is that a fucking drone?
Shit, do we have actual drones that can stay that close and keep up with a car going flat out around a circuit yet? The footage you could get from that would be absolutely epic, literal third person camera.

>be a student
>have an rwd 'yota
>3 out of six discs in a cd-changer are eurobeat
>live in a student apartment building
>wake up late
>skip everything
>decide to make pizza
>go to kitchen which is a common use kitchen
>turn the oven on
>hear some song
>start listening to it
>it's a RAGE YOUR DREAM
>start looking for the source
>it's my fucking neighbor sitting behind the table
>initial D opening on his screen

>the same fucking guy that asked me about how are japanese cartoons called

is he anime?

yeah the drones follow the cars around the track and everyone watches a stream of whatever car they want that's on the course.

or you can watch the angels just standing around.

AND BEYOND

Why was every stage after 3rd a let down? 4th wasn't terrible but wasn't anything above mediocre.

Also, why was the CGI after 3rd so boring? I appreciated the stage 1, 2, 3, and the first battle stage's CGI a hell of a lot more than any of the later stages.

I've been trying to keep up with it but not knowing Japanese and nearly no one translating it doesn't help.

DO YOU LIKE..... MY CAR?

Its because there was basically no character development beside Keisuke and a bit of his brother

Because the AE line was a fluke
Toyota wanted to make a safe and cheap car
Somehow they made a light and fun car to throw around
Also it was RWD, your modern corola is FWD and toyota has perfected the art of making boring, cheap and safe shitboxes
If you live in the US or has the dosh to import one from japan, you cans til get an 80s corola from your japanese cartoons, but the tofu tax is strong

that gives him better aeorodynamics in the downhills in addition to disappearing. Once in 4th or 5th stage that was the main feature of a race if I remember correctly

I've been on the fence with watching wangan. Can you explain what is so interesting in driving in straight lines where more powerful cars are probably more likely to win.

It cooks your turbo and exhaust manifold since its pretty much is a spark plug and an injector detonating fuel in the exaust to keep the turbo boost going when you stop accelerating
They were used because old big tarbos only spooled above 3.5K rpm
nowadays tiny twin scrolls and twin turbo solutions produce the same boost at 1800RPM, so no need for anti-lag

In the real world it's called "antilag" (which is actually a cooler name). Apparently the new Ford GT has it, but otherwise it's only used almost exclusively on rally cars.

Friendly reminder than NA > Turbo and superchargers might as well not exist

>but the tofu tax is strong
This is a fucking understatement. Here in Aus, I can get a god damn modern 86 for less then the fucking AE86. It's ridiculous.

Enjoy ya tofu, cunt

I know this, but man aint the feeling of a tarbo so addicting
>smash the gas
>revs go up linearly
>suddenly feels like god's hand is pushing you
>release the gas
>car goes PSSSSSSSSSSSSS

repeat till you are dead or out of gas
Tarbos are fun

>tofu tax is strong

Not as strong as godzilla tax.

and worth every single penny

Cant wait for the Fast And Furious Tax when the R34 becomes legal

Who wants to pay 100k USD for a 90s nissan?

jdm-expo.com/vehicle-inventory/531-nissan-skyline-gtr-sale.html

I've seen some go up to 100k. Nurboringring spec. may suck for street driving but that color is amazing.