BALKAN CONFLICTS DO NOT ENTER

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand the Balkans. The politics are extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of political theory most of the conflicts will go over a typical Westerner's head. There’s also the eternal Serb’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Dobrisa Cosic literature, for instance. The Balkanoids understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these wars, to realise that they’re not just bloody- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike the Balkans truly ARE cucks- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in the average Bosnian’s existential catchphrase “Mars u picku materinu,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Andric’s epic Na Drini Cuprija. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated Westerns scratching their heads in confusion as Aleksandar Vucic’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Balkan tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re from a neighboring Balkan country beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

Attached: 635894169228441156-659260444_dsc04259-_51c437c89606ee613b4cf485.jpg (900x642, 678K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=66pG9r7q8G8
youtube.com/watch?v=5kW5OX3gPHk
youtube.com/watch?v=ABh0O8TJDm8
youtube.com/watch?v=Y9-mYg5VDzQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How was Tito able to keep it all together?

Include today's happening in the OP you retarded bosnian faggot

By force. And he was a very competent leader tbqh, like him or hate him.

How to fix the Balkans:

1. Kill all albozerg

2. Kill all muslims (sorry OP)

3. Kill all gypsies

Also, Balkan threads should never be made by muslim countries.

Attached: REKTTT.jpg (798x796, 205K)

goli otok

I leave that to serbs m8, don't wanna interfere.

Fk off OP try and stop me.

Also, why are you all speaking in ENGLISH, and not in your scribble language? Hmmmm

You forgot 4. Kill all Greeks.

Attached: 1497595799764.jpg (756x601, 133K)

Go away burger or I will shoot

Attached: go away.jpg (403x392, 47K)

Do east-germans count as western?

Greeks are the Balkan jew, but they can stay. I like them.

Depends. Are you still a commie?

Which way towards Mecca today?

>tfw you get to watch the Chinese embassy in Belgrade get bombed by NATO a second time in your life

Attached: 1445531545030.gif (582x378, 2.66M)

>religioncuck

I said go away

Attached: i said go away.jpg (316x202, 30K)

See, this is why everyone not Nordic needs to be genocided

Western intervention here lmaoing at when you all get shoved back into Jugoslavia and have to kiss an make up.

Attached: 1511246751680.jpg (706x655, 72K)

I hope all of you worthless baltic scum die a horrible death

Why do you Yugoslavians hate each other so mich?

You're asking for it m8

Attached: askingfor.gif (446x384, 46K)

direct democrat

This story really has me worried. I wonder why they really banned him from entering the country.

Attached: 1504556600826.jpg (602x612, 108K)

kill yourself

ooo i like this
saved, got anymore in this style?

>To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand the Balkans. The politics are extremely subtle
Wrong, might is right. Greater Serbia, based.

>mich

Attached: mich.jpg (184x273, 5K)

dumb frog poster

Attached: 1522018406021.gif (487x560, 898K)

>you have to have a very high IQ to understand the Balkans
That must be why you people have low IQs, ergo, I doubt it.

m8 it's nothing, serbs pull the melodramatic card all the time. don't worry about it. it's just a fun thread ;)))))

why do people in the balkans look so grey and soulless? is it a lack of vitamin D or something?

Balkan girls tend to act feminine, but they actually look very masculine, especially the faces.

Why is that? They're not ugly, just more masculine.

It's from sucking off the welfare tit when we immigrate into your cucked countries.

B&H should just convert to Christianity. Then it would be cool in my book. I might even visit and spend some of my delicious American dollers. U have Air BNB and McDonald's?

Are you Bosnia or serbska?

>Balkan girls tend to act feminine, but they actually look very masculine, especially the faces.

south slav genes m8, what can i say

>nothing
bitch please
youtube.com/watch?v=66pG9r7q8G8
youtube.com/watch?v=5kW5OX3gPHk
youtube.com/watch?v=ABh0O8TJDm8

>U have Air BNB and McDonald's?

lmao asking the right questions, yes but we have better shit than that

He wasn't, he borrowed copious amounts of money to repay interest on older loans and to fund easy luxurious lives for the red communist bourgeois until he died.

Attached: 1-Medium.png (768x856, 74K)

alboshit diaspora triggered :^)

that's a regular occurrence here Hans

Lol at those mismatched ass rifles. What a mess.

>they look very masculine
for you

Only this one

Attached: 1491491616945.jpg (480x368, 48K)

not really but your serve cocksucking is pathetic 2bh

That's all a Burger like me needs my dude.

Newsflash: everyone on the Balakns hates muslims (like you) most of all. Our differences don't matter when muzzie meat is back on the menu :^)

Albos have done nothing wrong to us.Why kill them?

Fair enough m8

because he ignores the fact that many of them are orthodox and catholic

I pretty much visited your country when I was in Dubai. Nice place, good food.

Attached: Bosnian-pavilion.jpg (500x539, 186K)

They are taking apart Macedonia and taking it over. Think.

Also, they are muslim and all muslims have to die, no exception. It's us vs. them.

Scandis in general and swedes in particular have a bbc cuckhold fetish ingrained in their dna, it is genetic. Minnesota, the state in the USA with the highest percentage of swedes, has a similar dynamic playing out.

You guys are defective because you are too nice/gullible/easily fooled, something is wrong with you. Seriously

Attached: 1522100177951.jpg (752x501, 133K)

lmao, i eat steak at a place called "The American", so I visited you too, user, quite literally ;)

Attached: teh american.jpg (980x553, 200K)

Why are Bulgarians so angry?

Bosnians have no relations to Bulgarians at all, yet you wanna kill us, very strange.

YOU ARE MUSLIM YOU PIECE OF SHIT

Nice flag (((bosnian)))

Why do you think all bosnians are muslims though?

You are non-white gypsies who are basically Turks, doesn't mean I hate you or anything.

Maybe this is why?

Attached: GPOMN-RIVLIN-Borissov.jpg (800x600, 94K)

>Also, they are muslim and all muslims have to die, no exception. It's us vs. them.

Attached: general.jpg (650x488, 27K)

Did I say all?

Attached: HUH.jpg (1465x451, 139K)

The fuck is up with that hand?

Nah mate that communist propaganda crap doesn't work anymore :^

Attached: not turkic 3 - Copy.jpg (1848x1180, 465K)

>Nothin personnel kid
Hi IQ. Sure, slavnigger.

Even a pol thread about the Balkans filled with Balkanites descends into chaos.

imagine sucking servian cock in 2018 lmao when they literally turned fyromia against you

I2a and I2b genetics make you more masculine, which is why most diaspora slay poon on the daily. Yugo diaspora are some of the most sexually desired people in western euro for example

I'd take a Serb over a muslim anytime. No hesitation. Everyone is better than a muslim. EVERYONE.

It's out of focus.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Shitposting this hard as diaspora is bad for your health.

>Yugo diaspora are some of the most sexually desired people in western euro for example

So true.

ill still take you over a servelette because im not a delusional retard

I cannot wait for the European civil wars. I will kill so many muslims Steven Hawking will be resurrected to come up with a number big enough.

Every night I go to sleep I invent new ways to torture and kill muslims. Last night I came up with a simple pulley system attached to YOU that allows you to move forward, but at the same time is attached to a part of your body and peels away the skin. I will keep you thirsty for days and just before the end attach you to the system and put chill water at intervals before your face... every time you move forward to the water your skin will peel some more. Now imagine a field of these.

I cannot fucking wait.

Attached: KKK.jpg (999x735, 111K)

Yea,like i care for bunch of larping loosers.

We have no problems with you but islam is highly explosive.How about you convert to budism and import cute asian girls?

I don't know, Bulgarians are completely irrelevant to Bosnians, positive or negative but I have seen they are very zealous on this board. Maybe it's just this crazy guy though.

wat

>Yea,like i care for bunch of larping loosers.

They are your kin. Don't be a nigger.

>very high IQ
>extremely subtle
Anyone who has even a bit of understanding about the Balkan situation via linguistics, knows there is nothing subtle about any of it. It's a bunch of retards on all sides behaving like little children. It is utterly repulsive.

i didnt read this

see

You are not wrong. I studied in London for a bit, and while the quality of women was..poor. There were a few qts who couldn't get enough of my BBC (Big Balkan Cock).

Yes you did sweetie :^)

Oh and remember that once SHTF in Europe the Americans will see what's what and will kill you/expell you en masse as well.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y9-mYg5VDzQ

you wake up tomorrow,open the tv and see this videoclip on your local mtv

how do you respond

>Norwegian wishing death to his neighbors

I don;t respond, it will be just another day on Sup Forums

Never heard of that one before.

I don't consider the Jugos I see to be masculine in any way (not more than Austrians). Some are tall, some are short, most aren't muscular and they tend to have big noses. They can drink a lot though, I guess that's what you mean by "masculine"?

I like your enthusiasm.

Attached: thumbs up.png (700x900, 282K)

Why are you so uncivilized? You sound like some kind of Isis fanatic.

SUCH A BEAUTIFUL SIGHT. Brings a tear to my eye desu.

Attached: d.jpg (1300x733, 84K)

oh, so we become NATO airstrip 2.0
hooray...fucking subhuman albanians
why must ww's always start in the balkans?

diaspora here, i just wanted to apologize on hehalf of all diasporaposters diasporaposting on Sup Forums. Thats all.

Sleep well user.

Attached: 1520816337127.png (695x665, 50K)

Bulgarians are wierd man. I had one at work and the way he talked when i asked him about bulgaria was more nationalistic than any yugo i have talked to. And i have some ex-VRS serbs in my family.

Have you been under muslim slavery for 500 years and millions of your people killed/enslaved/worse?

No? Don't judge then.

Fuck you nigga im gonna get you in your shithole in rotterdam

>why must ww's always start in the balkans?

no other region has serbs. WW3 will start here.

So try and kill Turk's, it wasn't Albanians or Bosnians ruling you.

maybe this time we don't have to pick a god damned side, and let everyone else slug it out since this time Turkey, Greece, Russia might all get in on the joke and start shit