Let's all be friends

Let's all be friends.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eI99Wjba8H4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How much?

Define "friends".

Ok

What is the best CCS OP and why is it this?
youtube.com/watch?v=eI99Wjba8H4

That one, because it is.

>That one, because it is
I cant argue with this logic.

>the original endless eight

Imagine if Syaoran wasn't in the show.

Does the Coalgirls release have any issues aside from the bloat? Not like there are any alternatives but anything to watch out for, I'm gonna watch it for the first time and if there is something easily fixable it would be good to know.

>bloat
This is an archival quality release, so FLAC isn't bloat in this case. There are no problems with it that I know of, they even include a recommended order for movies and OVAs.

Oh right, I forgot it was 70 episodes plus 2 movies, I was comparing the size with the Eva archive release but that is 1/3 of the episodes.

Oh man, that 115GB Eva release? I love that shit, but that's serious autism archival.

No, the Sephirotic, that one is good enough for me, I checked the other one and saw nothing that justified the size in any way. For some reason /t/ tried to shill the 115GB one hard though.

It's a BDRemux instead of a BDrip, so it's like owning the original BD.

Okay.

Sakura sure is cute.

Sakura is just so cute

Loads of CCS threads lately.

cool

Please don't lewd my daughteru.

user I would never have such impure thoughts about something so cute.

Kill yourself faggot

New series next season has created some hype. As a result, a wave of newfags have been exposed to the original. As you said, cool.

Too bad the new series it going to be disappointing.

Then it'll fit in just fine with the other shows.

is this the official good taste thread?

Yes.

where's that guy taking SS of the outfits?

From the other thread? I'm only watching 3 episodes a night, I'm only up to episode 6.

I know Sakura is an angel but I hope the new anime and manga arc don't forget her less glamorous expressions like pic related. Part of Sakura's charm is that she's first and foremost a normal girl and she can be petty, get pissed, cheeky, etc.

woah

There's this mentally ill person making her own releases and she's obsessed by calling FLAC bloat because people prefer those releases over hers.

just like the manga then.

if you're interested, I can make them almost half the size for the same quality...

No you cannot. You are mentally ill and nobody likes you. Please take a trip so people can notice you're mentally ill.

Endless eight?

No way

You must be 18+ to post here.

These threads are giving me impure thoughts

Sakura is NOT few lewd!