Goldcucks BTFO

>mfw goldfags seriously think once the economy collapses we will go back to a gold based monetary system but in reality it will end with global thermonuclear carpet bombing over what scarce amount of gold is left

lmao fucking goldfags are so delusional thinking it's the year 300BC or some shit, face it goldfags bitcoin WILL become the world reserve currency

Attached: Bitcoin-VS-Gold.jpg (1000x600, 417K)

The new currency is gonna be backed by Gold Silver and Crypto

>Crypto

Yes

>Gold Silver

lmao'd

Attached: 1381781796004.gif (298x224, 2.85M)

Everyone forgets that (((FDR))) confiscated all gold in 1933. I'm sure it will never happen again. I'm gonna laugh my ass off at them when it does.

FDR also put the NWO imagery on our money

Attached: 1518478583563.jpg (2815x1639, 1.07M)

>thermonuclear
>crypto

with what internet?

This, goldcucks will get BTFO and throw their useless gold into the street as foretold in Revelations

Ezekiel 7:19

>pls goyim buy my failing shitcoin
>here's a millionth praise thread just for you
t. (((leaf)))

Attached: 2018-03-27_021725.png (918x374, 22K)

there will not be a thermonuclear war because we will transition to the crypto system, nuclear war will only happen if the goldcucks win and realize they have no gold, russia and china own it all and they will fight for it

BASED bitcoin is literally the only thing preventing nuclear holocaust

Gold has always had value and will always have value. Read Alas, Babylon you cunt.

>a goldfag is fantasizing about nuclear war

Literally my point this whole time

goldcucks: the most dangerous people alive right now?

It's okay though, the bitcoin theocracy will forgive them once they see the light

Attached: 1402200797266.jpg (556x561, 43K)

>face it goldfags bitcoin WILL become the world reserve currency
Unlikely because it’s too susceptible to civil decay scenarios, like prolonged power outages.

Not a good thing, not sure why you're so smug and excited about having your money manipulated by an unreachable caste of elites.

>this just in: russains are trying to subvert crypto currency and halt the way to the future

>Goldfags not realizing their gold will get ripped from their chubby hands just like the Nazi's and the jews

Attached: 1461881050501.gif (381x434, 1.98M)

>goldfags bitcoin WILL become the world reserve currency

Which is why most of british columbias homeowners are backing their yuan with gold.

The chinese are smart, they know that in either scenario they win because they have all the gold and most of the bitcoins/mining infrastructure

Attached: 1433127581327.jpg (501x585, 119K)

FUCKIN THIS SOUNDS LIKE A PLAN BRO

yes, power and internet will work just the same when >the economy collapses

kek

>find out who owns Bitcoin
>force them at gunpoint to send Bitcoin to my adress or threaten to kill them if they don't

How will crypto deal with this kind of robbery?

multisig wallets with zero knowledge proofs

tl:dr
brainlets not allowed in the new world

>gold will always have a value
>bitcoin only good til the electricity is gone

actually russia is set to become the first country to issue an official govt-backed crytpo - the crypto-rouble

>bitcoin CASH become the world reserve currency

Attached: 1515624617215.png (3026x1024, 239K)

be a bitcoin billionaire
laugh at normies from moms basement as economy collapses
suddenly the basement goes dark b4 you could bookmark that private island and Russian wife your were looking to buy
yell upstairs to mom to fix this shit
she comes down to your cum dungeon with a tray of frozen tendies and explains to you how the nukes destroyed to power grid
try to man up and eat frozen tendies while crying over your lost imaginary fortune
crack tooth
local jew dentist only accepting precious metals for work
the jew always wins

How does that work?

I force you to send all your Bitcoin to my wallet, since the ladder can't reset transactions you have no way to get your money back. The crypto architecture wouldn't matter if I know you have coins, which I would just assume if OP is correct and crypto actually becomes a thing.

i kek'd

High fees will keep the low IQ poorfags away, they don't deserve to use bitcoin, they will have to resort to litecoin

Correct.
LINK is the fortold currency. Kek hath spoken of it!

Attached: 1518927142718.gif (280x438, 52K)

nice checked

Attached: 1500664082827.jpg (612x602, 41K)

Why do Jews always get so triggered about people buying gold?

Gold
>Thousands of years of human use, demonstrating intrinsic value as both a luxury item and an industrial commodity
>Made in the fucking stars and will last for time eternal
Bitcoin
>10 year history of insane price volatility that make it completely unsuitable for use as a currency
>It's "value" is based on the theory that it will be used as a currency even though it is so volatile that it never will be, and it cannot scale
>Made by solving a pointless algorithm, wasting electricity and good GPUs

Name one person who was tried and convicted of breaking this executive order

>backed by crypto
No currency would ever be backed by crypto. At least no currency expecting to last more than 5-10 years

Yeah, way to ignore the fact that it's not only crypto, but of course you would ignore that because you're fucking retarded or a shill.

oh so money is only for people who can afford a comuter now?

I have one btc will I make it

so, what like 12k?

Yes, by 2024 you WILL be a millionaire

Attached: btc.jpg (1920x1080, 202K)

Attached: tumblr_my0lbqpTz51qbtpv0o2_1280.png (1062x800, 813K)

>thermonuclear carpet bombing
>bitcoin
What?

In the event of a real SHTF situation memecoins and shiny rocks will be worthless Desu. I think food, guns and ammo, medical supplies etc. will be the way to go. As for now I would invest in property as the Jews and chinks are currently buying the US out.

>Why not gold backed crypto?
Gold is the thing you use to buy whatever the new currency is after your old one died. There's a roughly fixed amount of it, and it can't be replaced my some new high-tech element because physics. Nothing ensures bitcoin's staying power. The flippening is not a possibility with gold, because suitable elements are limited.
Bitcoin at least has a fixed amount, but anyone can copy and upgrade it to some new alt, so you still have an effectively infinite supply. Why use bitcoin for anything when the alternatives are technically better in every way possible? Today it's slow as shit, it has higher transaction fees than the average alt, and you still have counter party risk because holding your own wallet is off the table for most people. With all that risk how can you call it a real store of value?

wish them luck reaching offshore holdings

hong kong
singapore
switzerland

Attached: 34350934509.png (419x260, 246K)

cocaine. Aside from being the chad of stimulants have you seen what that shit does to an exposed wound? all the blood vessels shink like fuck and stops you bleeding out.

Need to get back to camp but exhausted? COCAINE! Got mauled by a bear and no first aid kit? COCAINE! See someone who has supplies and likes cocaine? COCAINE!

Attached: 1359936364934.jpg (800x447, 49K)

>Jews and chinks are currently buying the US out.
Jokes on them. When they come to collect is when we default/hyper-inflate. This is the real reason we need so many nukes.

Bait thread. Psyop hoping to decrease confidences in gold so as people sell/refuse to invest in gold.

Reason being: China just adopted the Petro Yaun as their main form of trading. Economists are theorizing several outcomes for the western economy; one such outcome is a gold standard reset; this would increase the value of gold in the US x100.

>US still thinks its gold is still in the US

Attached: 1514792987782.jpg (415x351, 87K)

>have cash, crypto, gold, stocks, bonds, and REITs

feelsgoodman.jpg

Attached: db216aisl3501.jpg (500x500, 55K)

btc is fucking garbage

normie financial advice is literally HODL 60% stocks 40% bonds

btc is the main thing driving the rest cryptos and not the other way around
btc is more resilient than gold networks that can be chased by States (and 52% of my net worth is gold and atm 0% btc)

cheap/quick/private transactions will be new features eventually due to innovation on top of it, like lighting networks and so on

obv, it's dumb AF to speculate on expectations about how functional it may become

managing your wallets is a no problem without those top notch usbs, just write some paper wallets, want more security? cut em in three parts and store in different safe places

relaunched code doesn't damage the used network because you do not simply compete against it as a newfag

>crypto is the future
>crypto needs miners to work
>miners need computers and a network connection
>the power grid's functionality is dependent upon random chance and the sun's ability to be calm that day
>crypto is only as valuable as the sun is favorable.
Sun worship when?

Computers and technology require gold, silver, platinum. With out it there is no crypto currency

You’re even more retarded than a nigger with Down syndrome

Derivatives are the real deal. Imitators BTFO.

Attached: Exter's Pyramid.jpg (1418x1304, 336K)

>sun is a yellow sphere
>bitcoin symbol is a yellow sphere

Do you think it was by accident? The elite know exactly what they are doing

Luckily for us the bitcoin theocracy are benevolent and will usher in the 10,000 year Serene Republic

>Bitcoin

HAHAHA what a fucking delusional leaf

>Gold's breaking out, quick let me post on 4chin so I can do a he didn't buy gold post JUST'd thread later on biz.
Nice, just picked up 100k you dirty, Cuckdeau, jewish, cock sucking faggot.

Attached: 2018-03-26_1028.png (1287x810, 129K)

>elaunched code doesn't damage the used network
I was with you until I saw the ease at which alts like Ethereum and Bitcoin Cash became established on exchanges. New alts aren't pulling in new capital, they're stealing capital from bitcoin and other alts.

>innovation on top of it
Maybe, or possibly in another altcoin that engenders the flippening. That's a real risk at this point. Once a single flippening happens, it proves that whatever digital currency is on top can change, and all unbacked alts lose any store of value legitimacy.

>managing your wallets is a no problem
The process you described its a huge pain in the ass compared to using venmo. What unreplacable advantages is bitcoin offering?

The gold standard shall return

Attached: 1520554120600.jpg (694x713, 205K)

how to do this without counter-party?

Very little gold has ever been lost

They can't take any of my silver....it's family heirlooms

>goldfags seriously think once the economy collapses we will go back to a gold based monetary system

No, we'll go back to it once we rebuild the economy.

>tfw the world is destroyed my thermonuclear carpet bombing but these fucking retards still think that computers will work and that enough people will have them to trade a cryptocurrency.
There's a reason gold is still traded fag, it's a precious metal and it will always be traded until a newer more precious material is found.

Attached: 1519163883230.jpg (200x179, 14K)

Holy fuck Richard the zit-faced computer nerd will be a millionaire without even working.

Fucking Bitscam

How many idiots can I get on board before I jump out?

Quit calling Bitscam a currency. It's is a publicly traded, pseudo user western union with a record that can never be erased.

It's a fucking pyramid scheme.

Quick jump in, so I can jump out with my boats and hos, boats and hos.

It's not going to be gold or bitcoin to summit one another. Crypto is going to be killed because it has no real end uses outside facilitating criminality. Gold has value based on belief and that's about it. It's primary value is in industrial processes and semiconductors. TO think how far humanity has advanced and they still put emphasis on value by how shiny things are. Value will end up being in tangible things with true scarcity and value. I.E. finite resources we do not have plenty of outside vanity.

>Gold has value based on belief and that's about it
>It's primary value is in industrial processes and semiconductors
>Value will end up being in tangible things with true scarcity and value
Self-contradiction. The post.

i have half a bitcoin, will I make it?

How is it a contradiction? If gold were used for the things it mattered most in, it's properties as a conductor there would be more than we know what to do with and it would be worth far less. There is more than enough of it that's still easily retrievable to keep it that way for a long time to come. The only reason gold behaves as it does is because of sentimentality and the world still stuck on thinking a gold metal imbues them with power as a status symbol.

>Gold has value based on belief and that's about it.
This is true for literally every store of value and currency.

>mfw I own gold, crypto, and stocks
I literally can't lose.

Attached: 1517353449646.png (436x425, 58K)

you can still get shot by a random pack of niggers getting into your car at night.

obviously a gook who invested in crypto

>same situation
HIGH FIVE!

Attached: 1376448483973.gif (700x306, 1.81M)

Which is why any viable currency of the future will have value in the substance of life. Energy, food, labor. The petrodollar comes close but it is just a primitive first attempt.

I always laugh at people who think having gold bullion around will help them in a disaster. Lead will be worth more than gold in that situation.

Fucking checked.

Attached: niggercoin.webm (512x512, 1.04M)

Gold is valuable because it was a proxy for labor. A child or woman could go to a stream and pan for gold. An hour at the river would get you x grain of gold. Civilizations need water, so they were always built next to rivers. This is why it never popped off in Japan, there simply is not the same abundance of long winding rivers and gold deposits. Instead rice was the defacto proxy for labor and is what the government demanded payment in.

When the government demands payment in gold, now gold has intrinsic value, always capped by the cost of extraction. Crypto follows a similar model to gold, only it is a proxy for idle capital, rather than labor. It won't be demanded by governments as payment and therefore will not have the same intrinsic demand or cultural relevance.

does this mean canada will revert to using syrup as currency, as a useful abundant resource that can act as a proxy for labor?

nah, bottles of Molson Canadian

in what percentage allocation?

Get the fuck off here with your Cuckie Cheese Token Bullshit, Nigger

It wouldn't be too terrible a concept. It's a relatively easily harvested commodity. Governments today prefer to deal in their fiat. It would be nice for there to be a proxy for labor again, but it just isn't likely. Doing useless tasks just isn't efficient.

Thinking digital currency that can be wiped out in seconds will be the new standard is even more retarded than the gold cult.

30 (gold50 silver30 palladium10),20,45, cash5%

Attached: treasure-pile.jpg (1600x768, 265K)