It seems hopeless, the earth is dying

Ecosystems across the world is collapsing.

Africans breed like rabbits.

People are more interested in identity politics and womens rights.

Wat do?

ipbes.net/news/media-release-biodiversity-nature’s-contributions-continue- dangerous-decline-scientists-warn

Attached: 1282775098818.jpg (251x244, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/8kjm5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

streamable.com/8kjm5

Attached: Galatians 5_1.gif (346x259, 512K)

Just jack off to hot babes and hope you live until 70. That's all we can do now. Nothings gonna stop big oil from destroying the world

Basically this.. I would just add to smoke weed as much as you can.

Let nature run its course. We're currently caught in a bizarre, energetic state of affairs. All energy naturally flows from points of high concentration to low. Eventually the system will balance itself.

"Human activity has driven animals and plants into decline in every region of the world, putting our own well-being at risk by over-harvesting and polluting, a comprehensive species survey warned on March 23.

Asia-Pacific fish stocks may run out by 2048 and more than half of Africa’s bird and mammal species could be lost by 2100 unless drastic measures are taken, according to four comprehensive reports released at a major environmental conference in Medellin, Colombia.

Up to 90 percent of Asia-Pacific corals will suffer “severe degradation” by 2050, while in Europe and Central Asia, almost a third of known marine fish populations, and 42 percent of land animals and plants, are in decline."

The ocean's dying, plankton's dying...

It's people.

Attached: IMG_5876.jpg (539x222, 39K)

Let it be destroyed. Our people will survive isolated to the mountains and colder climates. When people start dying and shit hits the fan we'll return hopefully learning from our mistakes.

Well we might be dead by then....

I just want to browse the internet and the planet to live and africans to go away.

Its bad.

Attached: 1469562968572.jpg (388x380, 36K)

it was always hopeless buddy. humans have at best 10-15k years left, if that.

in 600 million years or so the earth will be uninhabitable due to the sun starting to expand.

4.5 billion years after that the earth will be destroyed by it.

much much longer after that, all stars will be burnt out, and there will be little around but black holes.

it is hopeless.

Green pagan natsoc. Polluters get the gas.
But the gas is nitrogen so we don't pollute

nuke africa

"Two new studies show that the world's oceans are in dire straits — even more than scientists previously thought.
•One study found that coral bleaching events, which can kill reefs, are now happening every few years instead of every few decades. And a new review found that oceans are losing oxygen faster than we realized, which could have serious consequences for marine life.
•Ocean health has a huge impact on human health, so solving these problems is essential."

Attached: VolcanusMaximus.jpg (1200x828, 707K)

>nuke
Or just stop sending foreign aid.

can confirm. I had pet rabbits. They bred like africans.

Attached: african-childcare.jpg (480x455, 33K)

When natures fucked how will they survive?

We should have been in space by then dammit...

If only that was possible. Maybe a genetically enginered plague for negroes?

Then they start walking and Merkel likes africans....

Yep. The fish dies and we lose...

Attached: 1480359147502.png (500x500, 400K)

Phytoplanctons are nourished by rivers and before this by forests.

No international project to solve this mess. Just a new phone or the new mourning for a "terrorist attack" in the name of whatever.

Silly me; i forgot the globalist deal of Paris climate my balls.

"Yeah so guys we will do nothing but a bit less of nothing and this will solve everything".

Fucking Genius.

>Wat do?
Hjelp meg a flytte til norge, norgebro. Jeg er niva 12 av 25 pa duolingo

Attached: 14326256883421.jpg (338x413, 16K)

You are better off where you are. Get some guns and prepare while you can. I cant.

Jeg tror jeg ville vaere en veldig god norsk. Jeg vil hjelpe deg med a forberede. btw, jeg elsker naturen

Attached: 1207725683421.jpg (1500x999, 139K)